The Academy Ch. 07

Story Info
Escape is against the rules, but punishment goes both ways.
5.1k words
4.61
10.8k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
105 Followers

The next morning I woke up feeling terrible. I was exhausted, though I remembered sleeping well. Everything ached. I was just... done. I didn't get ready nor ring the bell for Mrs Duckworth. Maybe I could have a sick day? I didn't know if they did sick days here, but surely they must have something in place. I rolled over in bed and tried to go back to sleep.

My whole body jolted as the door opened suddenly.

"Why aren't you up?" Mrs Duckworth snapped.

"Sick," I said.

"No you're not. Get up. Now."

Dare I refuse? None of my attempts to defy Mrs Duckworth had ever gotten me anywhere but worse off. Reluctantly, I rolled out of bed. She stood over me while I got ready then marched me off to the meal hall, deposited me at the wellbeing window and left. The wellbeing window is where we started all our meals. We were given any medications we were taking, which for me meant an array of vitamins, along with a card that we presented to the meal station. The card listed dietary requirements, by which I mean The Academy controlled what and how much we ate. I'd almost missed breakfast completely, so the wellbeing window was unattended. There was a bell to ring for such occasions, but I didn't think I could stomach breakfast. I could have done with a cup of tea but I hadn't had a decent cup since I arrived; it was served lukewarm. Rumours were that it was because some girl had once attacked a teacher by flinging hot tea on them, but nobody I knew had claimed to have actually seen it happen. Some other girls were leaving the meal hall already and so I followed them out and headed to my first class.


"You look terrible." Was how David greeted me when I arrived to class.

"I feel terrible." I plonked myself down at my assigned desk.

"Tough detention?" he asked. So, he knew about that. Teachers always say they don't gossip about students in the staff room, but honestly, who believes that?

"Yeah."

"Wanna tell me about it?" I wondered how much he knew, or rather, what aspects Mr Rogers had already bragged about. But on second thoughts, I didn't really want to know the answer to that question. Nor did I particularly want to relive yesterday.

"Don't you know already? Aren't you all omniscient and stuff?" To this David chuckled.

"Of course," he said, "But it will do you good to talk about it."

I tried to keep it brief, but he kept pressing for more and more detail. He seemed very interested about my time on the cross and what the young men had done to me, but not so interested in the men themselves.

"Do you know where they might have come from?" I asked, hoping I wasn't being too obvious in trying to find out more about my location.

"Sure," he replied, "and then what happened?" Well, I'd tried.

When it came to my time in Mr Roger's office, however, he didn't want detail at all and encouraged me to just summarise what I'd done.

"You don't want to hear about this bit?" I asked.

"Meh." David shrugged. "Too many sausages, not enough buns."

"What?"

"You know... sausages... like a penis? And buns, well, in this case only one--"

"No, I get that part. But the sausage to bun ratio didn't really change that much. What, three sausages and one bun is fine, but a fourth is a no-go?" David laughed.

"No, love."

"Then what? So what's the ideal ratio?"

"Well, for me, one sausage and lots of buns." He giggled rather shyly, "The one sausage being mine."

"Yeah, I figured."

"Heh. You don't approve?"

"Well... not that I don't approve, just, that's a little, I don't know..." I paused, wondering if I should continue down this line. But what the hell. "Selfish."

"Selfish? How?"

"Ok, so a man has one... um... penis, right?"

"Most do--"

"And don't you dare say you're God and have fifty billion penises or two of them or whatever. Just one." David cracked up laughing at this and I waited a moment for him to quiet so I could continue. "So a man can please, like, one woman, because he has just one penis. But a woman, well, she's got--"

"One pussy?"

"No, I mean, yes, but there's other... well, other holes. You know."

"Like the shitty one." David nodded like he was agreeing, but I felt he was teasing me somehow.

"Yes, or her mouth. So a woman can have, like, two or three penises in her, so she can please two or three men at once."

"I see." I felt he didn't.

"What I'm saying is, one woman can pleasure lots of men, but one man can't pleasure lots of women."

"I see. Very wise."

"Yeah, well, more sausages than buns makes more sense." David burst out laughing again, and I was sure he'd been holding that in a while.

"Love, I'm sorry," he said through wheezes, "but that is just not how it works."

"It is!" I protested.

"Love, I think I've had more group sex than you have." Well, that was probably true. "It's not about how many sausages and buns are there, it's about sharing pleasure, the giving and receiving. Plus personal preference. I don't like other sausages involved when I'm getting my sausage handled, if you know what I mean. When Dick took you-- that's Mr Rogers to you--"

"Did you just call him Dick?"

"Yes, that's his name. Dick Rogers." I burst out laughing. "Well, he prefers Richard, but I call him Dick. He doesn't like it, but--" David shrugged and there was a sparkle in his eye. "Nothing he can do about it." I relished the thought of that, David being the son of the man who was essentially Mr Roger's boss would mean that there really wasn't anything he could do about that. It also suggested that David didn't like Mr Rogers either. "But anyway, I was saying when he took you to the wall there was one bun, and lots of sausages. But in the office afterwards there was lots of sausages but only one bun. Different, see?"

"Sure." I didn't see, but I wasn't sure David's explanation was going to get any better from another attempt. They rarely did.

"Besides, pleasuring a person is about far more than genitals. I can pleasure multiple ladies at once and I don't even need one penis to do it, but it is a lot more fun if I use it." He shrugged. "But it can be fun without, too. Pleasure can be given and received without anyone's genitals being involved. Come, I'll show you. Take your clothes off."

"Uh..." Our conversation had been rather lighthearted and teasing. I hadn't expected it to take that sort of turn. "Do I have to?"

"Teaching moment," he said, "Besides, you'll enjoy it, I guarantee. Up you get." I stood up, but then I wasn't quite sure where to start with taking my clothes off. I felt all shy and awkward, which I suppose was natural, except for the fact that random teachers forcing me to strip off in class should have been second nature to me by now.

There was a knock on the door. Ad I just been saved by the bell? Or in this case, the knock.

"Come!" David said. The door opened and one of the guards entered. "What is it? What's wrong?" There was a note of urgency and concern in David's voice.

"Nothing Sir," the guard said, "But Kassandra here missed her pills this morning." He held up a small paper cup. What? Really? They sent a guard just for that?

"Kassandra, why did you skip your medication? It's important!" David asked me.

"No it's not, it's just vitamins. I slept in and missed breakfast, didn't feel up to eating anyhow." David took the cup from the guard and handed it to me.

"Take them now," he said.

"I don't have any water." But the guard had thought of that too and produced a small bottle of water. Under the watch of both the guard and David I took the vitamins, thinking what a lot of fuss about nothing. Once I was done the guard left, closing the door behind him.

"Back to work," David said. "You were meant to be undressing. Once you're undressed, lie on your stomach on my desk." I wondered if something else might be able to interrupt us. "Need any help?" Nope, I did not want him to undress me. And that decided my next actions.

"No, I'm fine," I said, and went to my usual way of undressing as quickly and as un-sexily as possible. This didn't seem to bother David though. Once I was undressed I laid on the desk as directed, wondering just what he was up to this time. He'd said no genitals, that meant he wasn't going to lick my pussy again.

He came up beside me and ran a hand slowly down my back. I shivered. His hand rested briefly at the top of my buttock, then he went lower and I felt him pry my but cheeks apart.

"That looks sore," he said, "didn't Mr Rogers use any healing slave on you?"

"No."

"I'll be back with some. Stay where you are." I heard his footsteps walk away and turned my head to see him walk out of the room and close the door behind him.

I was alone.

Alone, and not locked in my room.

I sat up. Since I'd arrived here the only time I was ever really alone was when I was locked in my windowless room or in the loos, which were also windowless. In the corridors, you were always in sight of a guard, and in classrooms, there was always a teacher. Meal times, study times... there was never any time when we were alone and in a room full of windows... like this one was. And this room had a lot of windows. All down one side. And with windows, there was the possibility of escape.

This could be a chance. This could be my only chance.

I ran to the first window and flung it open. Thud! My arm jarred against the window when it only opened about ten centimeters at the widest point. I looked at the frame and saw that while the window opened outwards, there was some sort of mechanism which prevented it from being opened more. I looked closely at the mechanism and saw that it could be undone by removing a single screw, but they were odd-shaped screws, not the sort a regular flathead or philips screwdriver would fit. I was defeated. But, just to make sure, I went along the wall, trying every window. All the same. Then I came to the second last window and when I pushed it open to its full limit, there was a little jiggling feeling. Looking at the mechanism I saw the screw which was meant to hold it down was almost completely out. I pinched it with my fingers and was just able to unscrew it. Success! I pushed the window open and got it wide enough that I could climb out. I leaned out to scope the outside out. I was on the first floor, so I'd have to find a way to climb down to the ground. I was still naked, but better make sure I could get out before I started throwing my clothes back on.

"Going somewhere, love?" I spun around. David had returned already, he stood in the doorway holding a small bottle in one hand and a small jar in the other. He came into the room and closed the door behind him. Wordlessly he crossed the room and then placed the items he was carrying on his desk. "I thought I told you to stay here." His voice was soft, gentle, but somehow that was more frightening than if he'd yelled. He was different, I reminded myself. Not like the other teachers.

"I'm sorry,"

"Trying to escape?" He came over to where I stood and looked at the window.

"Well, can you blame me?" I blurted out.

"You're not allowed to escape, it's against the rules." He reached out and closed the window. "I'll have to punish you, you know."

"Well, you're the one who left me alone, pretty sure that's against the rules too."

"It is, he said." He gave me a little smile. "I'll need to be punished too."

"Huh-- what?" I'd only been trying to point out that it was partially his fault. I'd been trying to get out of being punished, not suggesting he needed punishment as well. "Who will punish you?" His father? My blood felt cold at that thought. Would he report this to his father? Would his father punish me too?

"You, I guess. You're the one I wronged, right?"

"Um, how about both of us agree that we're both sorry and neither one gets punished."

"No, love. Doesn't work that way. You punish me first, then I'll punish you."

"Um... punish you how?"

"However you like."

"Like... What? Spank you or something?" He grinned.

"If you like. But warning, I might like that a little too much for it to be a punishment." He chuckled. Maybe think up something I'll like a little less to go along with it?"

"Is this one of those how 'hard I punish you impact how hard you punish me' things?" I asked.

"Nope." Well, that could be true or not true. "Try to think up something you'll enjoy though, I fully intend on enjoying punishing you." He gave me a cheeky smile. "And trust me, you'll enjoy what I have planned too, though you'll hate it. Bet you can't do the same for me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You're just trying to get a nice punishment," I said.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But you manage it and I'll give you a night out." A night out. An opportunity for escape. Or finding help. Or convincing David to help me.

I took a deep breath and tried to organise my thoughts. This damn place required so many mental leaps it was hard to keep up with it. What did I know about David? He smoked and liked video games. Could I ban him from doing either of those? I'd have no way of enforcing that. What about things he didn't like? I remembered our first meeting. He didn't like anal. He was talking about giving, but he seemed so repulsed by the thought I'd bet he didn't like receiving. How would he like being fucked up the shitty hole? And as for something he'd enjoy... a plan started forming in my mind.

"Sit on the desk," I ordered him, "No, wait, you need to take your trousers off first, and, um... your pants. Um, if that's okay..." I felt heat rising to my face.

"It's your call," he said as he unbuckled his belt. "I'm being punished, remember? I have to do what you say."

"You seem like you're enjoying this punishment already."

"It has a promising start."

"Oh, do you have a condom?"

"I don't think we need one of those love."

"I do. Or a rubber glove or something." As it turned out, he did have a condom, which he fetched from his wallet and handed to me, before he dropped his trousers and pants, which he then made some effort to kick off over his shoes.

"You should have ordered me to take my shoes off first," he said.

"You could have anyway?"

"No, I just do as you say. You need to think about these things if you're giving punishments. It's part of the responsibility."

"You're being punished, don't tease me."

"Okay, love."

I didn't reply to this, rather irritated that he'd insisted on me punishing him and then was still teasing me about it. Well, we'd see how he felt once I was through with punishing him.

David sat on the desk as I'd directed, but I realised I'd have access issues. I got him to re-arrange his position so his bum was at the edge of the desk and he was lying on his back.

I took his dick in my hand; up to now I'd avoided looking at it but I couldn't keep looking away. It was still partially soft but was hardening quickly as I held it. I started massaging it gently. By now I'd seen what I considered a fair few cocks, though now, of course, I realise that I'd seen considerably few.

David's seemed... nice. Girthy, not too long and rather clean. He had no hair down there, which probably contributed to the sense of cleanness. Did he wax? Or was he just naturally not hairy? I opened my mouth and guided the tip of his cock in.

"Mmmm... you sure this is a punishment?" David asked.

"Mmhmm," I answered around his dick. I worked the length a little, then pulled back. Slowly, I started licking his cock from base to tip. And again.

"If the punishment is you're as bad at oral as Dick Rogers says... you're not."

"That's not the punishment," I said. Slowly, I began licking further and further back. After a few licks, the tip of my tongue got quite close to his arsehole. I felt his thighs tense up around me and he shrank back away from me just a tad. "Ah," he said "you're going a little far back there."

"I know," I ran my tongue over his arsehole.

"I don't like that," He said.

"I Know. Punishment." I tried to sound more confident than I felt. He'd said to punish him! Was I meant to stop? "I'll stop if you like, but it means I don't get punished either."

"Ah. My fault. Never tell a girl you don't like anal and then let her punish you." He chuckled a little and I took that as guidance to continue. Gently, I began probing his hole with my tongue, while I slowly massaged his cock with my hand. Yesterday the idea of sticking my tongue into someone's arse was repulsive. Today... I was almost enjoying it. Pushing my tongue through his tight, puckered hole was somewhat erotic, and there was no shitty taste. His skin was smooth and soft and smelt a little like soap. I kissed my way back up to his dick before taking it into my mouth. I felt him relax and a small moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

Quietly, I unwrapped the condom and placed it on my finger. I placed my finger against his arsehole and I felt him tense. Gently, I pushed it in.

"Nooooo..." He moaned.

"Want me to stop?" I said after I'd removed my mouth from his cock.

"Ah, no. I want to punish you later, remember?"

Slowly, I started fucking him with my finger, while sucking him off. Then I slipped in a second finger and he gasped and squirmed, but didn't ask me to stop. I took his whole shaft in my mouth, bobbing up and down, fucking it. Soon, I stepped it up to three fingers. My head bobbed up and down on his cock as I fucked his arse, increasing speed.

"Ah, đụ...đụ..." he moaned. Was he trying to say don't? I lifted my head up.

"Do you want--" he grabbed my head and pushed me back down. Nope, he didn't want me to stop. I picked up the pace again.

"Wǒ cào," he gasped, which I understood, and his cock quivered in my mouth and then gushed warm cum. I swallowed as I'd been taught, and after he was clean I slowly drew my fingers out of his arse.

"I think you enjoyed your punishment too much," I said.

"Gǔn dàn ba,"he murmured. "How you like me to fuck you in the arse now?"

"You wouldn't be the first," I said with a shrug. "You can pull your trousers up now." I pulled the condom off my fingers and flicked it into the bin as David dressed.

"Your turn," he said as he did up his fly. He bent over and picked up my top from where I'd left it.

"You want me to get dressed?" I asked. He chuckled.

"No, I like you naked." Well, that made me feel rather self-conscious, but my feelings quickly changed to wondering just what he had planned because he wrapped the skirt around my head like a blindfold. He guided me onto the desk where he had me kneel on all fours.

And then nothing.

I jolted as something, several somethings, ran across my back. David chuckled softly. The sensations continued. Then slap. I gasped as pain pricked across my back. It was a cat of nine tails whip, I realised. I felt his hand reach between my legs and he started stroking my pussy while teasing me with the whip. He wasn't teasing my pussy though, it was straight to business and before long I was quivering. He was going to make me cum fast. I moaned. Pain seared across my back and arse as David engaged the whip with a rapid pace.

"Stop!" I cried. He stopped. He stopped everything. He stopped whipping me, and he stopped stroking my pussy. I felt a cool rush of air across my quivering quim which ached to have his fingers back. "More..." The word, more like a moan than speech, was out of my lips before I noticed I'd said it. But he noticed. Pain seared across my backside, but my pussy was warm once again as his fingers delivered pleasure. But the pain from the whip was too much and I begged him to stop. Once more he stopped and once again he stopped everything.

"You fucking bastard," I whispered and he chuckled in response.

"You want more?" he planted kisses down my aching back and behind. "Then beg me to whip you."

Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
105 Followers
12