The Academy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want the whipping part."

"Then you don't get this part." He ran one finger very lightly over the lips of my pussy and my whole body shivered. "And that's the part you do want. So beg."

"W--whip me. Please-- ahh!"

Again and again, he brought me to the brink of orgasm but stopped. If I wanted to cum then I'd have to take the pain along with it.

"Whip me," I begged, "harder, ha--harder--fuck, harder!" The part of my skirt over my eyes was wet with tears, my legs and arms quivered and ached and my back and buttocks were on fire. But his skilled fingers were at my clit and I was so close. So close. I gasped and... cool air hit my pussy. "No!" I screamed, "More--"

"No love." Light hit my eyes and David dropped my skirt he'd been using as a blindfold onto the ground. "Your body's been through a lot over the past twenty-four hours, you need a break." Fucking piece of shit, he knew what I wanted. I snaked a hand downwards. If he wouldn't, I'd do it myself. "No love." He grabbed both my hands and pulled them forwards, my chest fell on the desk with a thud.

"Offf!" I gasped. "Please, just let me cum." I didn't care about how depraved my begging was. I needed it.

"Punishment," David said, moving my legs so I now lay flat on my stomach on his desk.

"I let you cum."

"I know. I enjoyed it. But now you got nothing to bargain with. Now, back to our lesson."

"Lesson?"

"How to give pleasure. No genitals involved. But first, you need some tending." He held a small jar in front of my face-- it was the healing salve.

Gently he pried my buttocks apart and I felt coolness, then warmth on my anus as he spread it there. He opened the desk drawer and returned the jar and pulled out a dark-coloured bottle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Massage oil." He poured some on his hands, set the bottle down, then started rubbing my back. "I give you massage, I'm very good, you'll see."

The oil warmed slightly on my back. It smelt earthy and musky. I started to relax as his hands worked my muscles. Yes, he was good. While I would have loved him to be bad at something he'd bragged about (for once) I was glad that right now his bragging, as usual, was on point. My body began to relax, but my clit did not. Still it thrummed, begging for touch, for release. And I wasn't sure if David knew some special pressure points, or if it was just from what he'd done earlier, but the more he massaged me the more demanding my clit became. And though David's hands glided across my back, buttocks and down my thighs, he did not go near my pussy.

"I'm good, no?" David lifted his hands from me.

"Mmmm," I murmured as he helped me to sit and then slide from the desk. I wasn't quite sure my legs would hold me, but they did.

"My turn." He started undoing the buttons of his shirt. As he opened the front he revealed a hairless torso, which was a bit soft around the middle in a cuddly sort of way. He left his trousers on. He lay on the desk as I had and motioned me to the massage oil.

"I don't really know how to do this," I said as I poured a little on his back.

"Just do what I did."

I began rubbing in the oil. I'd never given a massage before, and until that moment had never thought of it as a skill. But my hands felt small against the expanse of his back and I was at a loss of where to rub, how hard to press and what motions to use.

The bell rang. Thank God!

David gave me permission to dress and I hurriedly searched for my now-scattered clothing while David buttoned up his shirt. I found my bra, top and skirt, but my knickers didn't seem to be anywhere. David had probably pinched them again, and if not I couldn't spare any more time over them, I had to get to my next class. I hoped Mrs Lane didn't ask me why I wasn't wearing any when she did her usual start-of-class hair inspection! I gathered up my things and made my way to the door.

"Kassandra!" David called out just as my hand was on the doorknob. I turned around and saw him standing there, dangling my knickers from one hand. "You can't go like that, everyone will know what you've been up to." He nodded towards my crotch and I looked now. My thighs were wet and sticky with the juices from my pussy. And my thighs, thanks to my stupidly short excuse for a skirt, were very much on display.

David crossed the space between us and knelt down.

"It's important to be clean." His tongue darted out and licked my inner thigh. I gasped, and spread my legs, allowing him more access. He licked my thighs, climbing higher, but stopped when he got to my pussy and I let out an agonised moan. He stood up and I looked away from the smug grin on his face. He then used my knickers to wipe my thighs dry. Again moving upwards. He touched my pussy and this time kept going. I gasped as the cloth was pushed between my lips and dragged against my pussy, but all too soon he took them away, my juices a thick slime over the scant fabric. He balled them up and shoved them in his pocket.

"Better get to class," He said. I looked back at him and our eyes met. "Fuck it." His body pressed against mine and his lips locked mine with an urgency I'd not felt from him before. His weight pressed my body back against the door, the doorknob digging painfully into my back and though I cried out, I didn't try to push him away because already I could feel his hand snaking downwards. My lips parted and his tongue pushed into my mouth as his fingers found my clit. It was moments before my long-awaited orgasm rushed over me. My voice broke as I cried out. My knees buckled, but David had me pressed so firmly against the door I stayed standing. He held me until the waves subsided. Then he stepped back.

The second bell rang.

"I'm late!" Mrs Lane was no Mr Rogers, but she was still strict. After what had happened when I wasn't late, what would happen now I was?

"I'll write you a note," David said. He went to a desk and scrawled something on a piece of paper before folding it in half and in half again. He handed it to me. "Don't read it. Now run along."

I opened the door and walked into the hallway, catching the immediate attention of a guard stationed nearby. But David was right behind me.

"She's just going to her next class," David said. The guard nodded, my journey to Mrs Lane's room was not impeded.


All eyes were on me as I entered Mrs Lane's classroom. There were a number of mirrors in this room and I was presented with what they all must see. I was flushed, my chest heaving, my hair was a mess and my skirt still askew. Cleaning or no cleaning, I looked like I'd been doing just what I had been doing.

"You're late," Mrs Lane greeted me.

"I have a note." I handed her the note. I'd read it, of course, as soon as I was out of David's view. It read:

Kassandra is late because I retained the pleasure of her company until after second bell. D.S D.S must stand for David Song.

Mrs Lane's face changed the moment she looked at the note. She looked back at me, her face full of concern.

"Are you all right?" She asked softly.

Of course, I wasn't all right. I was captured against my will by people trying to turn me into a sex slave, her included. In the past twenty-four hours, I'd been stripped, tormented, forced to orgasm countless times, masturbated over, fucked in the arse, the mouth, tried and failed to escape, whipped and... beginning to admit to myself I had emotions I didn't want to have towards my Mandarin teacher. And now I was wondering, were these feelings mutual? Not all right didn't even begin to cover it. But what was I to say but,

"Yes."

"Sit down," Mrs Lane said gently. I did. No hair check for me today. Maybe she'd heard in my voice that I wasn't all right, or maybe it was I just looked so terrible, but she was incredibly kind to me for the rest of the lesson.

12