The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie makes a friend and goes to the gloryholes.
6.7k words
4.75
8.1k
11

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Friends

Cassie overthought her reply to Anna for too long. She constantly sniffed Anna's musky panties while she thought of something seductive to say. When she settled on an idea finally, she rubbed herself while typing with one hand.

"I've been aching to get my plug back [tongue face emoji]! When can I have it back? And can I maybe ask for something else with your panties next time [winky face emoji]?"

The 10-minute wait for a reply was unbearable. Cassie distracted herself by checking Grindr messages, having stopped on one coming from another sissy called "Edwina." Her picture was with a black wig, wearing dark gothic lip stick and heavy black eye shadow. She had said how nice it was to see a fellow sissy when Anna's next message arrived.

"Oh yes Cassie, how does this Wednesday sound? You know where my place is now, so shall we say 9pm?" read Anna's reply.

That's tomorrow and so much earlier in the evening! Cassie thought. Does this mean she really likes me?

"I can't wait xx" Cassie wrote in reply, knowing better than to overthink again.

Seconds later, she received a picture in reply. It was a selfie of Anna, taken from the bottom. She was sitting in the front seat of her car, amber light coming in the windows from the setting sun. She must have just taken the photo, with the sun setting outside the windows of his own apartment. She was wearing a wavier dress, less figure hugging, and more professional. He assumed she must have been at work, wherever that was, and was on her way home. She had taken the photo with one hand, the other lifting the folds of the dress that obscured a bulge in grey panties. The panties had a small wet patch exactly where the head of her cock would be. It could only have been precum.

Cassie hurried to send a picture in reply. It was a simple dick pic, taken from above, because she wasn't dressing. She included in the text: "Throbbing just thinking of you xx."

The message showed "Seen" and nothing more for another 10-minutes.

Cassie began to panic a little. Panic she hadn't felt since pursuing her ex-girlfriend on tinder near 2 years ago. She couldn't believe she was back feeling this vulnerable -- and for someone who knew her as both Cassie, and Andy. She critiqued herself for sending a dick pic. Maybe she should have dressed and taken a selfie? Her brain became scattered by the fear that she had messed something up.

This was perhaps one of the biggest moments of integration between Cassie and Andy so far. They both hungered for this woman, as each other, and the two sides to the sexuality of one human came together into what was becoming a more healthy, unified, whole.

Stopping herself overthinking was easier when she had a new sissy friend called Edwina to message on Grindr. She had stopped stroking, letting her edged dick rest a while, and Edwina and Cassie exchanged pictures of themselves. People were so quick to be open on Grindr, and Cassie loved the instant rush of seeing herself adored by someone else. Edwina seemed to enjoy the goth aesthetic, opting often for dark black clothes and makeup. She was adept at it too, looking incredibly hot. Cassie was particularly turned on by a picture of Edwina dressed as a witch, with a pointed hat, taking a picture over her shoulder from behind with her legs splayed apart in front of a mirror, showing off a caged clitty and a smooth, puckered butthole.

Conversation moved from exchanging sissy desires to discussing location. Edwina said she was in Maylands -- Cassie was in Northbridge. Edwina had far more experience than Cassie and seemed to be very curious about Cassie's earlier experiences. Cassie told all to Edwina as the night went on, especially about her first two cocks. She then launched into talking about Anna. Edwina was shocked, and jealous, and hungered for every detail. Cassie told them about their organised meeting the next day.

Edwina asked to be told exactly how Wednesday went, and Cassie happily agreed.

"Don't go purging and disappearing on me now though, sissy 😉" Edwina said.

Cassie knew a moment of doubt, but happily replied: "I won't xx"

Then Cassie finished herself off to a feminization manga on a hentai website and showered. Anticipating seeing Anna the next night, she made sure to spend time on a thorough shave. She went to bed, moisturised and smooth, thinking about Anna's cock until she fell asleep wearing her dirty red panties.

When Cassie woke to her alarm, it was as Cassie, but when she checked her phone and saw Anna's text, she became Andy.

"I have to reschedule, Cassie dear. Can you do Thursday, same time?"

Cassie and Andy lamented together but acted like nothing was wrong. They did not want to show their insecurity.

"That's alright! See you tomorrow xx."

Quickly, she was back on Grindr, and messaging Edwina. "She cancelled and rescheduled on me! I'm so disappointed!"

30-minutes later, as Andy sat eating his breakfast, in his work clothes (still wearing Anna's panties underneath) a reply came through from Edwina.

"Oh no! To when?"

"Thursday haha, so it's only a day. Guess I freaked out a bit!"

"I would too with that dream boat available to me!"

Cassie was formulating a reply when she saw three dots again on Edwina's side, so she stopped. She watched the dots for a good 5-minutes, forming and reforming. She wondered why Edwina would be thinking about a text this much. She also thought about how fast she had grown fond of this other sissy. It did, she realised, feel good to have someone real to relate to.

"Hey, this might be a leap, but do you want to come to some gloryholes with me instead tonight? I know a place which is only really passed by word of mouth. It's safe. Care to expand that amount of cock you've tasted?"

Cassie was so horny that the thought barely touched rational centres of her brain. Gloryholes were an old fantasy of hers -- she loved the idea of disembodied cock sticking out of a wall, ready for her to please.

She contemplated for a few minutes, then sent: "If you'd like to have me? I'd love to see real gloryholes, so I'd be happy to come, and to meet you as well!"

Her heart thumped suddenly in reply. This was all still new territory, but she was now so willing and adventurous. She loved the feeling, a mixture of desire and anxiety, the likes of which never touched her brain when she was just a straight man.

"Perfect!" Edwina replied, "Meet me outside "The Court" in Northbridge. You know the place I mean, right? I'll be wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with a pride flag in the centre. You might not recognise me, but I'll leave the surprise to you. See you there at 8?"

Cassie wondered if this was a disservice to Anna. She engaged in the worry for a moment and settled on the thought that they weren't dating or anything, and this was just Grindr for now.

And the thought of a cock sticking through a hole in the wall? Her cock pressed against Anna's panties in excitement just imagining the smell.

It was difficult for Andy to get motivated to work that morning. He dressed in his shirt and pants, taking particular care to slide on Anna's panties under the outfit. He had slept in them the night before and they carried the odour of his precum now too. But he couldn't think to be without them today. He thought about whether other people would be able to smell them, but thought the better of it, knowing the smell was just too weak to permeate his well ironed work pants.

He had originally wondered at going to work with a plug in but changed his mind. He was already so horny at the thought of the night ahead; he thought a plug would be too obtrusive. And, he would have to take it out if he went to the toilet, and he only had his metal one. If it slid or dropped, it made a huge sound, alerting anyone else in the restrooms. He didn't want that.

Andy looked the part of the official businessman as he exited his ensuite to eat breakfast in his apartment kitchen. He spoke with his housemate, who was none the wiser to his nighttime proclivities, as they both prepared for work. Andy would walk over to the engineering firm where he worked, ready for a day of design and calculation. His housemate, Ben, would have to catch public transport and head into the city. Ben told Andy he wouldn't be home that night and was going to be staying at his girlfriend's place.

As Andy walked to work, his dick snug in the panties, he tried to focus his thoughts on the day, but found them constantly drifting to the point of view of a gloryhole. This became a problem the whole day as he distractedly drifted through his workday routine.

He left work early, having little left to do, and went home.

Arriving home, he contemplated dressing in advance. It was now 4pm, and he had 4 hours to wait until he saw Edwina. He had never been outside in his girl clothes, though he did own some more casual women's attire. He had a baggy pink jumper, a women's singlet or two, some dresses, washed female jeans, tight leggings, pink and white runners, and pumps. He could make an outfit, having done so before when he played dress up, imaging existing in public as someone beside himself. He could also wear a small medical mask, looking concerned for COVID (despite there being none in Perth currently_, and wearing a beanie over his wig to press it more to his head.

There's no harm in looking at the outfit, he thought, and just seeing if I'm confident enough.

It would be dark when he left to walk to The Court, he thought, and he didn't have to go far -- it was only 5-minutes down the road. He never appreciated living in Northbridge more than in this moment.

Thus, he removed his work clothes and threw them in the washing hamper. He kept the panties on, rubbing his cock through the fabric. He dressed in the feminine jeans first, loving how they cupped his round butt cheeks. He put on a lacy pink bra next. Then, he threw the jumper over it all, did his makeup slowly and thoroughly, even taking the time to attempt contouring. He bought the tools necessary for that earlier in the week and wanted to at least try. And he had the time.

Pulling back from the mirror, his face a now feminine version of what it was before, he hurriedly grabbed his wig cap and blonde wig. When he slid it on, he was shocked by what he saw. The contouring had done an excellent job, albeit an amateurish one, and he looked stunning to himself. He looked feminine and girly, in tight jeans and a baggy jumper. The only telltale sign of his boyhood was how he stood and the broadness of his shoulders. In the dark, nobody would know it was him. Even better, the mask made him feel more hidden, only a line of fabric between his now girly face and the judgement of the outside world.

He felt an overwhelming urge to masturbate to himself. He was excited to be doing this tonight, and he pulled down the jeans and turned out his penis, stroking immediately in the mirror. As he did so, he took some photos, and sent one to Edwina.

The other, Cassie sent to Anna. She attached a caption: "Thinking of you xx."

Cassie knew a moment of clarity before she reached climax, looking at herself and taking pictures. I need to make sure I don't take this off when I cum.

And thus, Cassie came, and Andy felt some shame, but the excitement overrode it. Cassie sat in her female clothes, watched TV, ate some dinner, and waited out the time until 8pm with Edwina.

All the while Andy watched behind Cassie's eyes, marvelling at his comfort as Cassie, with the occasional thought returning of: How did I get here?

Around 7:50pm, Cassie was standing at the door of her apartment. Andy's apartment. She had a small tote bag with male clothes in it, just in case. She had her phone and wallet. She was ready, and the door was the last barrier. It was Andy's door. Outside were Andy's neighbours. What is they saw Cassie?

As she grasped the handle, her heart rose to a crescendo, but she managed to surmount the challenge, and stepped into an empty apartment block hallway. She wore a medical mask to protect her face, she reminded herself, so nobody would know it was Andy underneath.

As she entered the apartment's lift, she grew inspired by her own work. She looked nothing like Andy. She wore her comfortable outfit, a baggy jumper and tight girl-jeans, even complete with girly shoes from Target. Her blonde wig looked natural when it poked out from out under a beanie. She contemplated wearing a hat next time too. Her eyes gazed over the top of the baby blue mask, complete with eyeliner, and she stared into them in the mirror loving the way they looked.

A newfound confidence gripped her as she exited on the ground floor. She didn't even make eye contact with the people coming into the lift. She exited her building, walking out in the windy air of a Perth evening, and confidently walked her way to The Court. Her mind didn't drift once to the thought of bare dick sticking out of a wall -- she just enjoyed the fact that right now, she was someone new entirely, not Andy, but happily able to become Andy again if she needed. It felt like a superpower. As she approached The Court, she realised it wasn't even horniness that carried her now. It was an overwhelming sense of novelty and anonymity.

She arrived outside the LGBT friendly club, The Court, right on 8pm, and it was quiet outside. Nobody waited out there, so she realised she would have to be the one to wait for Edwina. She stood near the door, perhaps 4 paces away. A gay couple walked past, hand in hand, both hairy and well dressed. One turned to look at her, and they locked eyes. The man gave her a look of curiosity, and a flash of gentle affirmation. Or had she just interpreted it that way? Did he know?

As she played with the thought of someone realising she was, in fact, a boy, she spotted a yellow shirt down the street. The canary yellow tshirt was worn by a pale guy, taller than Cassie. He also wore dark skinny jeans and converse high tops. He had short, cropped black hair, and well-trimmed eyebrows. Cassie wouldn't have even noticed the brows when she was just a plain old boy, but now she had the eye for it. The man approached, Cassie noting some acne on the man's chin as he grew closer and marvelled at Edwina's ability to transform herself into the goth beauty she saw in the pictures.

"Cassie, I presume?" He said, when he was within earshot.

Cassie suddenly found she couldn't speak. She raised her hand instead and smiled with her eyes at him.

He looked at her knowingly, not bothered that she didn't speak. She didn't trust her voice yet, feeling it would betray her maleness. Cassie felt Edwina knew this. Cassie was also surprised to see that Edwina went straight in for a hug.

Edwina squeezed once, and whispered in Cassie's ear, "You're going to love this" in a completely different voice to what she had spoken with before! It was like a drag queen's voice, sure, but it was far more feminine and completely unrecognisable from the voice that initially greeted her.

Edwina stood back and looked at Cassie with elevator eyes.

"Lovely." Edwina said on an exhale, "Now, are we ready? Follow me!"

Cassie couldn't hesitate as Edwina led the way into The Court's front door. They walked past the bouncer, who was talking with a verbose drag queen with a green wig, wet look dress, and huge ballet heels. Edwina caught the eye of a bartender, who waved at her, and Cassie followed Edwina to the right around the bar, heading toward the back of the club.

As Cassie walked, she linked this image of Edwina to the one in her head, whom she had only been messaging for less than 24 hours. She was surprised by how easy it was to follow this man, a sissy called Edwina into a new adventure, and she enjoyed matching the image of him now to the feminine goth that he was on Grindr. She knew a moment of the joy that Anna felt when she saw Andy, and then saw Cassie. Transformation was beautiful.

Cassie was surprised that Edwina led her to the toilets. They walked past the male and female ones, and saw a door that said "staff only." Cassie assumed that it was a cleaning closet, or a staff toilet, but checked that idea as she saw the way that Edwina approached it.

Edwina opened the door and walked right through. Inside, there was a small room, merely a between room that existed like those between bathroom doors. The second door, as they walked through, led them back outdoors, into an alleyway between buildings. They seemed to be exiting the court into a building behind it. Cassie stayed behind Edwina, who strolled confidently forward, as if practiced in the route. Edwina reached a new door, with no marking on it at all, painted black and appearing locked -- though she clasped the handle and opened the door with a confident ease that bespoke practice.

Inside the new building, they entered a room wherein there was a small window area open on the right, and behind the window sat a receptionist dressed in burlesque style lace, on her phone, leaning on her elbows on a counter. Her cleavage was easily visible with the way she leant forward, exposing the gap between her voluptuous breasts. The hallway beyond her window was obscured by a heavy black curtain. The receptionist's hair fell free on her shoulders and she wore large spectacles. The nook she sat in had the appearance of a coat check area. She looked up and smiled at them, clearly benevolent to visitors. Edwina made sure to hastily shut the door behind them.

"Here with a friend, Eddie?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes ma'am!" Eddie, or Edwina, replied, in her man's voice, "We're here for some fun", she continued, in her woman's tone.

"Well, you know the drill honey," The receptionist said, "And I don't think I've seen her before," her voice lingering on her, "Can you show her the ropes my dear?"

"Of course, my dear," said Edwina, a flirtatious, drag-queenish tone lingering on her words, as she pulled back the curtain, revealing two metres of floor, followed by stairs dimly lit by amber globes in the ceiling.

The stairs led up, as opposed to Cassie's expectation that they would lead down, and she followed Edwina to ascend them.

"Enjoy!" Came the sound of the receptionist's voice, following them.

"Thanks!" Cassie said, back down the staircase, surprising herself at the sudden confidence in her to reply.

When they reached the top, there was a sharp turn to the left, where the hallway continued, and ended at a door with the word "Bathroom" on it, in gold lettering. Edwina opened it and led Cassie inside. There were some private bathrooms inside, spacious and also dimly lit with an amber glow.

"You can join me while I dress, if you like, Cassie. It might be nice to get some feedback on my makeup?"

"Sure," said Cassie, as she followed Edwina once again into a new room. Inside was a very open plan bathroom, with a reasonably sized bench surrounding a wash basin, with a large mirror above it. Lights surrounded the mirror as if anticipating people doing their makeup there. There was a toilet, too, to the side of the room, and no windows.

Edwina shut the door, unshouldering a backpack, and she began unpacking black clothing onto the toilet seat, followed by a makeup bag. Cassie saw a light black dress with thin straps, which would highlight Edwina's skinny shoulders and collarbones, a feature that was too manly on Cassie's body to highlight. There was a lacy black pair of panties on the pile as well.

Cassie felt awkward and unsure what to do in the setting. Edwina began undressing as soon as she unpacked, and on the sight of her bare, pale, shaven arse, Cassie wondered if Edwina expected them to play with each other. She realised she hadn't mentally prepared for that and began to grow more anxious. Edwina turned around, looked at her, and said "Don't be a stranger, Cassie. Take off your mask if you want. Oh, and I have a present for you!"

Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers
12