The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edwina, nakedly, bent down to her bag, revealing a bejewelled metal plug in her ass, the faux ruby glittering out its back. She rummaged in her bag for a moment, wiggling her buttocks, and removed form the bag a black stretchy choker with the appearance on lace. She handed it to Cassie.

"I noticed you didn't have any in your pics, and I love them. This is a cheap one. I thought you'd like, it. Plus, it takes the emphasis off any sissy boy's Adam's apple, which is a great bonus, and it makes you look sluttier."

Cassie took off her mask and put it the choker on, over her head, and slid it down until she felt it felt it softly tighten around her throat. It was thin, barely the width of her finger, but looking in the mirror, she thought it did just as much for her feminine features as her mask had -- it made her look very girly.

"Thank you so much," Cassie said, "But I have nothing for you?"

"You're the first person who's come with me here, and you're my first sissy friend. So that's a big enough gift for me." Said Edwina.

Cassie's cheeks flushed, making her feel even more girly. Edwina smiled at her, turned on her heel, and continued to dress.

Cassie felt more at ease, so she leant against the wall and watched Edwina go to work. Edwina seemed to like being watched, and they made a non-verbal agreement between them to be silent for now. Edwina slid on panties first, her flaccid penis settling in it cosily. She then stepped into the dress, and Cassie was surprised to see, put her converse back on.

Edwina answered Cassie's quizzical glance at the shoes: "You know how you feel even more naked when you're naked with shoes on? Same idea. And it completes young look. You'll see."

Edwina then made her way over to the mirror and started her makeup. She had a whole bunch of tools that Cassie had never tried -- a makeup blender, all sorts of makeup brushes (Cassie only had two), a more professional looking blush kit, mascara, and many shades of eyeshadow. Cassie stared in awe, watching Edwina's pimples disappear, her feminine features shine, her lashes become more girly, and her face approaching the look of a perfect goth girl. She finished with dark black lipstick, amplified by lip liner. She clasped a pink choker around her neck, a metal heart in the middle, the only colour in her outfit that wasn't black.

To complete her look, Edwina dug into her bag again, and removed a small sack-like bag which held her wig and cap. She settled her short hair under the cap, looking suddenly like a bald goth girl, and then put her long black wig over the top.

She was transformed, and Cassie was erect under her jeans. Cassie could see the man underneath, but only because she had seen what lay before. If she hadn't seen Edwina's previous visage, Cassie would have struggled to guess how she looked as a man. Edwina turned, after noticing Cassie looking awestruck in the mirror behind her, flourishing with a feminine smile. Her transformation was beautiful.

"What do you think?"

Cassie reeled, "Amazing. You've got to teach me some of those makeup skills!"

"Gladly, honey. Are you gonna wear that to the holes?" Edwina asked, referring to Cassie's outfit, so much more modest in comparison.

"Oh, um..." Cassie started.

"Are you going to go in your undies?" Edwina asked.

"Can I? I mean, should I?" Cassie asked in return.

"Of course. Can I have a look?"

"Sure," said Cassie, removing her beanie, then shoes and jeans, showing the red panties from Anna. She then struggled to remove her jumper without dislodging her wig.

"Let me help," said Edwina, lifting the jumper gently over Cassie's head, pushing down with one hand on the wig to prevent it moving.

When Cassie's face exited the jumper, Edwina's was right there in front of her. She was close enough that Cassie could smell her minty breath. Edwina's eyes went down, her hands still holding Cassie's pink jumper.

"Beautiful panties, and a lovely bra," she said, referring to Cassie's pink bra, "They love it when almost match, it's close to reality with real girls."

Edwina leant closer, sliding a hand down the back of Cassie's panties, down her crack, and touched her plug. Cassie was surprised but invited it, and Edwina kissed her neck as she pulled her body away, saying "And they also love it when they're as cute as you. Shall we go?"

Cassie, wordless again, nodded. She put her beanie, jeans, and jumper in a now bulging tote bag. She was barefoot, in female undies, showing off her flat chest and shoulders, and felt vaguely confident, yet still nervous.

Edwina led the way out of the bathroom, turning right as the exited, and approached a wall with two doors perhaps 3 metres from each other on a wall. One door read "Suck", on the left, and the other read "Fuck", on the right. There was a hallway further down past the "Suck" door, but Cassie guessed they were not going that way, because Edwina had stopped.

"Guess which is ours?" Said Edwina, laughing, turning to the "Suck" door and walking through it.

Cassie followed on and went down a hallway with Edwina, doors to their right this time. She felt cold tiles under her feet. Some doors were open. The first they passed was closed, an "8" painted on it in pink. They walked past each door, all the way to the end, passing one other shut at "4". Cassie guess there were eight gloryhole rooms, and two were occupied by people sucking dick right now.

There were more noises in the gloryhole area than she expected. No girly moans, just occasional manly grunts, shuffling feet, and gagging noises. The doors must have been thin. The whole place smelled like stale cum. It was overwhelming and almost putrid, but Cassie thought to herself, as they approached the end of the hall with the last door, that it was intoxicating in its own way.

The room with a painted "1" on the open door was painted black on the inside, rectangular, barely a meter across and two meters deep, and had a scuffed tiled floor. It was surprisingly slippery. She assumed maybe they did clean the place. Two large holes, around the width of a large man's forearm, were on the left wall. One was slightly lower than the other, though they were both roughly crotch height. The one furthest from the door was higher. Her gaze lingered on the holes for a long time.

"This'll be yours, Cassie," Edwina whispered, "I'll leave you here and be back in a sec. I have to go back to the receptionist to tell her something."

"Thanks." Said Cassie, smiling politely, feeling suddenly afraid of being alone and unsure what to do.

She shut the door softly and put her bag against the far wall. Now she really didn't know what to expect. Did she need to do something so that cocks would come through the hole? She stood there, her girl clothes on, her dick half-hard in Anna's panties, and she stared at the holes. She flexed the plug in her butt a few times in anticipation, noticing the nerves and the soft urge to run out of here. She was in unfamiliar territory now, and it felt the most unsafe she had since she started to follow this fetish.

She heard a knock at her door and jumped. Mustering her courage, she tried for a girly voice and said, "Who is it?"

Edwina's voice replied. "Just me! I wanted to say enjoy yourself and leave when you're ready. Don't wait for me. When I'm done, I'll come back and check on this room though if you're still here."

"Thanks! And um... what do I do?" Cassie said, her normal voice back.

"Just wait!" Edwina said, laughing, and Cassie heard Edwina's retreating footsteps. She turned around and faced the holes. Because it felt like the right thing to do, she knelt.

Five or so minutes of Cassie fondling herself passed, thinking of a cock sliding through that hole, when she heard noises besides the moaning and scuffing. Heavy footsteps sounded through the holes, coming from a hallway that seemed to exist on the other side of her room's far wall. She saw a mental picture of how the place seemed to work now: The suck side doors opened into these rooms, and the door to the fuck side opened to the rooms on the other side. The rooms couldn't access each other unless you went all the way around or put an appendage through the holes.

Many feet were making that noise, she was sure. It wasn't just a man leaving one of the booths -- many men were coming down the stairs. She grew a little excited, though nerves dominated, and they grew even bigger when she saw movement in the room through the holes.

She snuck a small peak through the hole to see a man's jeans with a white shirt, untucked, above them. He gave the look of someone older, perhaps late 30's or early 40's. She turned away suddenly, realising she didn't want to see.

The door on the other side slammed, rattling with noise as it did so. She heard a belt unbuckling. And suddenly, there, in the hole furthest to the right, was a mostly erect penis. It hung slightly limp, at least 7-inches, the biggest Cassie had seen in person yet, though not the biggest she'd seen in porn, even on a trans girl. It flopped just a little, the uncircumcised skin obscuring just some of the head.

She hesitated only for a moment before lifting a hand to it. She didn't realise her hands had been cold because the body behind the cock flinched, though did not retreat. The schlong felt incredibly hot in her hand.

She shuffled her body closer to the hole, still kneeling, and moved her hand up and down the shaft, pulling the foreskin fully back as she did so and starting her strokes at the base of the shaft. Within seconds she felt it fully harden and twitch to attention, awaiting her mouth. It held some precum under the foreskin, which glistened in the little light provided by the ceiling's dim bulb. It smelled sweaty.

She kissed the tip, and it immediately erupted all over her face. The man behind the wall grunted loudly with effort as rope after rope spattered Cassie's unexpectant face. The smell of cum immediately permeated her.

"Already?!" A man's voice exclaimed from what sounded to Cassie like just outside the curtain of the fuck room.

"You know how much I like new, fresh ones," said the man behind the wall who had just cum, "And it's all the sooner for you anyway."

As Cassie saw the cock withdraw from the hole, and felt cum dribble down her face almost to her lips now, she had a thought: How do they know I'm new?

As the next man made his way into the room, Cassie kept her eyes downcast. Did she tell them? She seemed to know the bouncer well.

She tasted some of the cum out of porn conditioning. It was salty, almost fishy. Like pussy. She didn't have time to think about it for long. The next cock, a smaller 5-inch or so circumcised dick slid in. It was dry as a bone and smelled vaguely stale. She lifted a hand to it and took the whole head in her mouth at the same time.

May as well enjoy myself. She thought.

Cassie sucked at least six cocks before a reprieve. She was surprised by the difference between the volume they came, the way they curved, how many were circumcised, and how different they all smelled. They all differed in smoothness and even skin roughness. After her fourth cock, a curved small 4-incher that she let cum straight in her mouth as she stroked her dick below, she heard someone outside.

"You sure you want to wait mate? Two's open as well, and I take a while to cum. "

"Nah mate. New meat's worth it."

"Fair enough mate. No guarantees I'll be fast."

Cassie sucked that one off with all her might. She imagined it was Anna's -- it was similar in size, but a bit hairier. She hadn't noticed a single hair on Anna at all.

Cassie actually got frustrated at how long it took to make the cock cum. She was doing all she could, using her hands, and licking the frenulum of the uncircumcised dick as much as she could. She couldn't reach the balls through the hole.

When he came, it blasted her throat without warning, and she felt relieved. It was finally done. The cock withdrew, and she heard the man behind exit.

The sixth man entered. Cassie stole a glance through the hole and found eyes looking back at her -- they were blue eyes. He had brunette hair and a surprisingly young face. There was a flat line of a mouth but smiling eyes, she thought, as he looked at her through the hole. She could only imagine her appearance -- smudged makeup and cum soaked wig. The man seemed pleased though, as his thing mouth curled to a smile, and Cassie heard the now familiar sound of a belt unbuckling.

What greeted her was a perfectly shaved, girthy, 7-inch cock. It was like she was in a porno. It looked perfect there, resolutely throbbing just from having seen her before.

She got to work. It didn't take long -- this guy seemed to have been waiting a while. He was ready very quickly, and Cassie made short work of his orgasm, even swallowing every drop. She knew a moment of fear when a rational part of her brain questioned STDs. Edwina had said it was safe, though. Cassie told herself that the receptionist maybe checked things?

When that last cock withdrew, she heard the same voice from before say "I hope I see you again, sissy."

It was not followed by a sound of receding footsteps. It was followed, instead, by silence, and then a hand emerging from the hole. It held a piece of paper in its open hand instead.

Cassie squirmed over to see what the hand held, after checking there were no eyes watching her through the hole. It held a note with a phone number on it, and under it sat a $100 bill.

Cassie took the phone number and left the bill and kissed the index finger of the hand.

The hand withdrew, and a laugh sounded from the room.

"I'm counting on seeing you again, my girl." It said, and she heard the familiar unbuckling followed by receding footsteps.

No cock followed, and Cassie sat back, exhausted. He checked her phone -- she had some notifications, some from Grindr, others from friends on group chats, and noticed nearly 45-minutes had passed.

Thinking of the time that had passed, she stroked her dick to the memories of cock, and the taste of cum in her mouth. Andy sat placidly at the back of her mind. She was still incredibly horny, and she edged her penis as if on autopilot.

Over the next hour, various cocks came and went, though nowhere near as frequently as that initial stage. Perhaps four came through the hole over an hour. Cassie performed for each, and edged between each too, waiting for the next to service.

As she finished her tenth cock, and edged for a few more minutes, a knock came at her door, followed by a "Cassie?"

"Edwina?"

"Oh my god you're still here! Are you ready to go?"

"Um... sure!" Cassie said, gathering herself, pulling her panties back on, and standing on shaky legs.

When she opened the door, she saw Edwina still impeccably dressed, a contrast to her. Edwina noted Cassie's cum covered wig and dishevelled look as the sign of a girl who had done serious work that night. Edwina also noticed the bulge in Cassie's panties that was the sure-fire sign of a girl who either came once already or hadn't cum at all.

Edwina led Cassie back to the bathroom, noting most of the doors they passed on the way were now closed. Cassie barely heard the moans coming from the rooms as they walked past. They entered the bathroom, wordlessly, Cassie acting like a robot with a distant look in her eyes and a horny look in her panties.

When they entered the bathroom, Edwina turned on her heel, clasped Cassie's hips and gave her a strong love bite on the neck. The feeling seemed to wake Cassie to reality, and Edwina kissed Cassie's chest and dropped to her knees. She pulled at Cassie's panties before Cassie had a moment to collect herself and took Cassie's precum soaked dick in her mouth, sucking HARD.

Edwina pulled away for a moment. "I wouldn't have told the receptionist that you were new if I realised I wouldn't get any more than two cocks tonight!" She said and returned to blowing Cassie's dick.

Cassie didn't take long. She'd been edging for ages now. She blew her load right into Edwina's awaiting throat, and surprisingly remained Cassie.

"Your turn," Cassie said, kneeling to face Edwina's face, and kissing her passionately on the lips, tasting her own cum that night in Edwina's mouth, intermingled between all the men's cum she had prior. Andy never surfaced after Cassie came -- perhaps all the edging had kept her horny even after cumming.

Edwina didn't take long, either. She unloaded right into Cassie's tongue on a half stroke, spirting a small load that probably bespoke having cum in the booth, or having masturbated during the day.

Edwina let out a long sigh, as did Cassie, and they both slumped to the floor.

"You're amazing."

"So are you."

They cleaned their faces, dressed in their male clothes, and parted ways, back through The Court.

Cassie reached her apartment just past 11pm. She opened her phone one last time before deciding for sleep, to see a text from Anna. It was a picture of her hard cock, lit by a bedside lamp, and holding Cassie's pink panties that she had left with her. They had her cum on them, and her text read:

Can't wait to see you!

And Cassie fell asleep a very happy girl, quickly looking at the photo of herself with Anna before slipping off to slumber.

12