The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 08

Story Info
Cassie meets Mark and grows as a sissy even more.
5.8k words
4.76
7k
6

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers

Ch. 8 - Self

Mark lay waiting on his bed for his sissy to arrive. He ran his hand slowly up and down his mostly hard cock as he visualised what it would be like when she stepped into his bedroom, hungry for him. He had just shaved his groin especially for the occasion. While he loved having a smooth cock and balls in general, he loved it all the more when he could feel the smooth, bare skin of his testicles smack against the chin of a subservient girl who was born male yet embraced their femininity to be a woman for him. He loved the feeling of his hairless dick in his hand for now, so much nicer than when it was hairy, but he knew he'd love it all the more when he felt it in the mouth of a sissy. He loved it when the femboys, the twinks, and the sissies worshipped his penis. It made him feel so much more masculine, so well loved, and so validated for his manhood.

He also watched an amateur crossdresser video on Pornhub while he waited. It sat to his left, on his laptop, next to him on the bed. He expected Cassie to arrive within the next 10 minutes, at least. He watched an amateurish crossdresser choke on a hairy dick and thought to himself 'I'm gonna get even better than that'.

Mark was overjoyed at the timing of the message from "Andy," the sissy he fucked over a month ago at The Court. When he got the text, he had just gotten back from work. On his way home, he was literally thinking of masturbating, watching a movie, then going to bed. Then, when he pulled into home and checked his phone, he saw a message on whatsapp that got him erect in seconds. It read: Hey, long time no see. You keen for right now? Pls call me Cassie btw. X.

He didn't take long to reply to that. In the time that it took to message back and forth to organise the time and logistics for Cassie to visit, Mark had already found where he put his lube, his condoms, and his sex-clean-up towel. Cassie said she'd bring condoms anyway.

He didn't even see the few tinder messages he had obtained during the day. Hell, he barely saw any notifications in his phone besides the one from 'Andy'. Deep down, Mark was still entertaining the illusion that he did really like girls more. Yet here he was, masturbating and excited like it was his first Christmas. Maybe he did enjoy women, but he got so much more from sissies. He enjoyed pussy, but damn did he love the leaky cocks of what on the surface society calls male, yet he called female. He loved the tight as fuck gateway to their own unique pussy that was cleaned just for him to pump over and over until her came.

He visualised the last time they had met, as he pounded her from behind in the gloryholes in the secret area of The Court. Getting a membership to be allowed in there had been hard for him. All he needed to provide was a recent medical history that showed a lack of STIs, plus some ID to verify his identity. He knew someone who already had a membership, so he knew who to contact with the documents. Those two requirements, on the surface, were easy to fulfil for a careful dominant man like him who always used protection. What was more difficult was acknowledging, in a public way, that he was interested in sexual activity with other biological men, albeit mostly anonymously. But when he provided them with that ID, it set him free. Within a few visits, he was already comfortable. That was at least a year ago.

And now he was here. Fulfilling his dominant dreams. Mark loved his life.

Cassie on the other hand was in a strange frame of mind. She was currently driving her car to the small block of townhouses where Mark lived in Maylands. She had just gotten all her things back from Anna, in multiple reusable shopping bags. She had only just arrived home from the shops (dressed as Andy), having gone out to buy condoms to take to Mark's, to find all her clothes and toys in the entry to her apartment. She assumed her housemate must have brought them in, though his door was shut now, and he didn't seem to be in the apartment. Luckily each bag was tied so as not to betray what they contained, so Cassie thought he must not have seen his sissy possessions. Cassie breathed a sigh of relief, glad that she also hadn't accidentally run into Anna in the hallway. She had just enough time to find the bag which contained the key to her cage before she went out the door with a tote bag containing a sissy outfit and got in the car.

Google maps was leading her to Mark's address, which he happily provided just minutes after he saw her to meet up message. She felt horny, yet angry, and had never felt this mix before. She wondered if she was about to engage the realm of angry sex, something she hadn't done before. She doubted it, feeling more excited than anything because she hadn't felt horny since Anna broke up with her.

Her mind constantly drifted to Anna and her indifference to Cassie's emotions. Cassie and Andy felt cast aside, abandoned, and played with like a toy. Yet this actually didn't piss off Cassie as much as she thought. What actually enraged her was that this was "what a sissy should want" according to the hypno, to the captions, and to the communities.

But Cassie didn't want that. She wanted validation for her desires, for her sexuality, and for her being who she was. Sure, she had wanted blind pleasure and objectification to an extent. She did like the shame and the taboo of it all. That was part of her kink. But she was human. And she wanted to be treated that way.

So, her drive to Mark's house was a complicated endeavour, to say the least. She knew she went there to be objectified and used like a pleasure doll. This much she could accept and acknowledge in her own mind. She knew the incongruence between her behaviour now and her heartbreak from Anna, moving on to the next person who could please her.

She reached an acceptance point perhaps 3 minutes from Mark's front door. She said to herself, in relation to likely licentious and hot sex with Mark, "I'm doing this for me," and that was enough for her to settle her emotions. She realised that this was not for Anna's pleasure. It definitely still was partially for Mark's, but even Mark's pleasure wasn't the whole point. She was going to fuck Mark to affirm her being, her sexuality, and her life as Cassie. And to do so, she was going to suck dick harder than she'd ever sucked before.

Cassie parked on the street, put on a medical mask, and approached the neat townhouse front door. When Mark opened the door, he hardly recognised Cassie the sissy. She wasn't wearing her blonde wig, and she had cute tomboyish hair that sat just above her neckline. She had it swept to the side and bobby pinned in place so that she gave off an innocent schoolgirl energy. She wore light makeup, but no eyeliner this time. She wore a classic femboy style baggy hoodie, which was a daisy yellow. She also wore little pink shorts, which easily could have been mistaken for promiscuous and attention stealing boy shorts, but those pink pants looked androgynous on Cassie. On her feet she wore plain white sneakers with ankle socks. She also carried a plain tan tote bag over her shoulder.

"Hey," she said, removing her black COVID mask, revealing lips with tasteful pink lipstick on them, and a cute smile that made her look even more feminine.

"Hey," Mark replied, with a beaming smile, "come in."

Cassie looked Mark up and down before taking in his townhouse. He wore a plain black tshirt that his chesthair poked out of the neckline of and no pants, wearing only tight black Bonds underwear. He had some short stubble on his face. His underwear left little to her imagination and made her feel hot in the cheeks. She struggled to remove her eyes from the bulge.

His townhouse felt homely, surprising her. He had a nice welcoming entry table with car keys and a healthy houseplant on it. There was natural light coming in from the upstairs area and the whole place smelled freshly cleaned. There were various running shoes in the entryway and some nice jackets. Overall, she thought the place was quite pleasant. Not at all what she was expecting from a man who railed her at the gloryholes. But appearances can be deceiving, which she well knew.

She was even more surprised when Mark turned and enveloped her mouth in a passionate kiss the moment he shut the door. She felt his stubble rub against her smooth face in a pleasant way, where some men can be scratchy. His stubble felt soft and pleasant. His tongue invaded her mouth, and she was immobile for a moment before leaning into the invasion and dancing around his tongue with her own. His mouth tasted like sweet biscuits and coca-cola, the two things he had consumed after he finished work.

When he separated, he said "I've waited too long to see you again, sissy."

"Likewise," Cassie replied, moving her hand down to grope his groin.

"Mmmm," Mark moaned, kissing Cassie's neck as she fondled his cock through the fabric of his underwear. The bulge was warm, and it twitched against Cassie's hand.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Cassie asked.

"Upstairs next to the bedroom. Don't be long." Mark replied.

"I won't be." Cassie replied, climbing the stairs, looking left and right, and entering the bathroom. She put her tote bag down and set about removing her clothing in front of the mirror, examining Mark's masculine products arrayed on the countertop.

Cassie exited the bathroom 5-minutes later into Mark's bedroom to find him naked and laying comfortably on his bed. He had smooth, well-made navy sheets which looked inviting, and Cassie hesitated to join him there so that he could take in a few more seconds of her outfit. She wanted to show it off.

She wore a simple yet tasteful set of baby blue panties and bra. She also adorned herself with knee high white socks. It was a simple look, but she loved how "girl next door" it made her look. Perhaps "femboy" or "sissy" next door would have been more apt, as betrayed by the small bulge in those panties. She had also let her hair drop freely down by her ears, and she had tucked one side behind an ear. She hoped one day it would be long enough to do this and have longer hair drop over her shoulder.

The look drove Mark wild as he lay on his back on the bed. It was enough to make his dick throb visibly and precum to bead at the top of it. Cassie saw it throb and smiled. She was content in her success. She was also excited at a new cock, all to herself, that was just a bit bigger than Anna's was, though about the same thickness. New was not exactly accurate, having seen it once before, but it was not one she knew all over, like her own or Anna's.

Cassie crawled onto the bed and placed herself between Mark's legs. She wasted no time getting to work, starting by running the tip of her nose from his balls to the tip, breathing in all the way up audibly, turning mark on ferociously. She drank in his musk like it was water and she hadn't drunk anything all day. She loved the wet sensation of the tip of her nose touching fresh precum when she reached the tip. She licked the tip a few times like a lollipop before she took it in her mouth, now adoring the taste of his vaguely salty yet manly smelling cock as she pushed it deeper and deeper into her throat with every bobbing motion up and down.

Cassie was proud of her performance over the ensuing minutes. The level of deep throat she achieved on that bed was unlike anything she had ever been capable of doing. When he came, Mark's cock was buried all the way past her tonsils, her nose firmly in the skin above the beginning of his shaft. She had barely been working for five minutes, and he gave her no warning, just a gleeful set of grunts and a sudden sensation of oozing warm fluid halfway down her oesophagus. She had never felt that before, with men or Anna always preferring to cum on her face, in her open mouth, or while she had the head on her tongue.

She was almost disappointed she didn't get to taste it. It was a worthwhile alternative to instead feel it pulse all the way down her throat and deposit the spunk right into her throat without the effort of swallowing.

Cassie removed the cock from her mouth a few seconds after the last spasm and grinned at Mark from down at his crotch. He laughed and groaned "wow" before taking a few deep breaths. Cassie took some deep breaths of her own, gulping in air through a windpipe that a throbbing penis had prevented access to moments before. She kissed the top of Mark's dick, stealing a small bead of final cum that had pushed its way out behind the larger load, and savoured the salty tang before she swallowed it.

Mark then asked her "What would you like while we wait for me to get hard again?"

Cassie was surprised by the question. She didn't often get asked this. Anna asked her only once or twice.

"Play with my ass and whisper things you like about me in my ear?" Cassie asked.

"My pleasure, sissy. Come lay next to me first." Mark said.

Cassie moved herself up the bed and lay facing Mark on her side. It was a romantic, intimate pose, but they were just two people engaged in their pleasure. Cassie had not thought of Anna for the longest time in a week at this moment. She was fully in the present with Mark, and she didn't even know it. They looked into each other's eyes, and Mark ran his freed hand along her body, sticking his fingers under her bra and fondling her nipples before removing them and making his way to her panties, where her mostly hard dick actually bulged against the fabric, a fact she had not noticed.

"No more cage?" Mark asked, as he put his hand in her panties and wrapped two fingers around her shaft.

Cassie took a second to register what he meant. She had spent so long unfocused on her own dick that she hardly registered that there was sensation there at all. She felt it clasped in Mark's grip and actually groaned at the pleasure of it solely being touched at all.

"Um..." She started, before collecting her thoughts, "My keyholder isn't with me anymore. She gave it back to me earlier today. Well, left it at my house."

"Damn, I liked your cage. Loved seeing you cum in it without touching." Mark said.

"Keep playing your cards right and you might see that again." Cassie said, with a smirk.

"Naughty," Mark chuckled, "Now get into doggy. Show me the hole I loved last time."

Cassie rolled over and got on her hands and knees, bouncing on the bed as she did so. Mark knelt beside her, shuffled toward her mouth, then enveloping it in a deep kiss. He then shuffled back behind her. Cassie watched his flaccid cock and hanging balls jiggle and swing between his legs as he did so. When he was behind her, he pulled her panties down past her cheeks to reveal her ass, plugged with a nice, bejewelled plug. It had a red faux-gem in the back, which Mark happily wiggled around before removing it with a plop.

He moved his mouth down then, grabbed her shaft, and kissed the tip of her dangling cock, saying "Someone's leaking already" after he did so. Cassie giggled back and said, "That someone's a bit excited."

Mark then did something Cassie didn't expect at all, once again giving her a surprise. Without hesitation he stuck his tongue in Cassie's waiting butthole. Cassie had been rimmed before, by Anna, but never as aggressively as now. She flinched at first and gasped, but she easily let Mark do his thing with a trained relaxation you only get from being fucked in the ass multiple times a week for an extended period of your life.

Mark only rimmed her for a short time before removing his mouth and saying "Oh, sorry, I forgot, you wanted sweet nothings whispered in your ear you cute little slut."

"Yes please" Cassie replied, sweetly.

Mark moved himself on top of Cassie, but slightly angled so he could finger her ass while placing his mouth right next to her ear. Cassie felt Mark spit on her waiting hole before he inserted two fingers of his right hand into Cassie's ass, to an answering moan, and wiggled them around, looking for her prostate. He rotated his hand around so he could try and hook his fingers down toward Cassie's stomach, knowing exactly where to press his fingers.

"Damn, you're good." Cassie said.

"Practice makes perfect," Mark replied, "And I love practicing in an ass as smooth and beautiful as yours, you sexy little slut."

Cassie moaned. This was exactly what she wanted. Mark started moving his whole body in answer, as though dry humping her, and Cassie felt his previously flaccid cock twitch with new life against her thigh, where it rubbed against her.

"That sissy hole feels almost wet like a real pussy for me. Every man alive, straight or not, would want a piece that."

Cassie moaned again, affirming his approach to validating her.

"I bet that ass would drive any man wild, let alone those beautiful thighs."

Cassie moaned higher. Mark moved his second hand to grip her balls.

"Every man would be so jealous of me right now playing with your sexy ass."

Cassie continued to moan, driven wild by the wriggling fingers and the affirmations she craved.

"Imagine if your old girl crushes, from when you were a pathetic boy, could see you now."

Cassie didn't moan at that. "Not like that." She said, firmly.

"Oh, not your type of flavour, sissy?"

"Not today." Cassie said.

"Fair enough. I'll dominate but I want you to have fun too."

"Just what I came here for," Cassie said, turning around to face Mark, and pursing her lips with and making audible 'smooch' sound, then saying "Keep going, master."

Mark obliged. He also grabbed Cassie's discarded plug and began alternating between fingers and inserting and removing the plug. Each time he removed the plug, at each 'plop' sound that it made, his cock twitched as it engorged with more blood.

Cassie indulged in her sweet nothings. Mark was driven and competent at his affirmations, telling her that she was sexy, feminine, and fuckable. He told her she gave better blowjobs than any born-female girl that he had been with, and that she deserved all the fucking in the world that she could handle. Naturally, she ate it up like a hot meal on a cold day.

Finally, after near 10-minutes, Mark removed his fingers and came around to Cassie's face to show her a prime view of him licking his hand clean. This pumped up Cassie's cock to a full erection to match Mark's.

"Pass me the lube, will ya? And a condom?" Mark asked. Cassie was within reach of the bedside table where the items sat, so she grabbed the bottle and plastic wrapper and passed it behind her.

While Mark went about his business, Cassie removed her panties fully as discarded them off the bed. She heard Mark fumble with the condom briefly, then heard him rubbing lube into the condom, before she felt a warm and firm pressure near her hole. She heard Mark spit and felt warm saliva dribble down to her anus as well. Mark, being someone not too fond of warnings, entered her slowly but suddenly. Cassie felt ready for it though, and she invited his encroaching cock within her with a practiced efficiency.

He began slowly pumping her from behind while half laying on top of her, pressing his chest into her back. He kissed the back of her neck in a passionate way, while Cassie alternated her focus between the wet kisses and the slow entry and exit of his pulsating cock. He eventually rose higher, hands around her hips gripping tightly, and gave her a consistent five-minutes of pounding. They moaned and groaned in synchrony, lost in the moment. Just when Cassie felt on the verge of an orgasmic limit, as the familiar heat rose from within her gut signalling almost an anal orgasm, he slowed.

"Roll onto your back for me Cassie. I want to look at you." Mark said, removing his cock like a sword from a sheath.

Mark began applying more lube to his wrapped dick as Cassie obliged and rolled. Cassie surprised herself with how shaky her legs were, thinking to herself perhaps she fell out of practice in her few weeks break without sex, in her depressive slump. It was the first time that she had thought of Anna since she arrived, and it quickly left her head as Mark entered her hole again.

Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers
12