The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked like this for a few minutes before Mark stopped again slide a pillow under Cassie's lower back. He took her dick in his mouth and gave it a singular, vacuum like suck, removing all the precum which saturated it until then.

"Yummy" said Mark, before entering her again with her hips on the pillow. The pressure on her prostate doubled. At first, Mark held Cassie's legs apart, then moved them together and made them point up, before shifting them slightly to the right side so that he could still look down at her. Once he put her legs together, with her cock between them facing him, she felt the pressure rise within again. The squeezing of her thighs against the base of her shaft, plus the internal assault on her engorged prostate, was pushing her close to the brink.

The whole time he pounded her, Mark looked hungrily down into her eyes. He critiqued the made-up face, trying to find the boy underneath that he dominated. He knew he fucked a woman, but he wanted to know what masculinity he diminished with every thrust too. It was a deep part of what made him passionate for dominating sweet little sissy girls.

Cassie gazed back, smiling, groaning, and squeezing her eyes shut often to communicate the ecstasy he was putting her through. She was enjoying seeing a man in ecstasy, an ecstasy that she had caused. But she also enjoyed knowing that he was looking at her and feeling that. Looking at her body, deep within it even, and feeling pleasure from her.

The pressure finally built to a maximum as Mark pumped powerfully with his hips, and Cassie's erect cock, poised away from her between her thighs, erupted in a humungous load of sticky white cum. She let out what sounded like a yelp, followed by panting groans and a satisfied sigh. But Mark didn't stop. He simply moved his hand down, gripped her penis, and continued to pound. Cassie felt her cum dribble down all the way to her hole, where Mark pounded her, and she thought that he might even pound some of her own cum back into her.

As if reading her mind, Mark removed his cock, collected as much of her spunk with his hand as he could, and shoved it with three fingers straight into her ass. Cassie squealed with glee, at a loss for words for what she had just felt.

"Cassie, can I go in raw?" Mark asked, panting, looking like he had restrained himself painfully.

"You got any STDs?" she asked, eyes still squeezed shut.

"No, you?"

"None. Do it."

Mark practically tore the condom off and reinserted himself in a millisecond. The combination of what he now felt inside Cassie gave him enough to get one stroke in before he came for the second time that day. The mingling sensations of pure sticky wetness caused by cum, lube, and saliva, mixed with the sheer heat within her tight butthole caused him to become completely overwhelmed with licentious pleasure and climax harder than he had ever remembered. He felt like he became one with this sissy boy he had only met once before as his consciousness seemed to pause and be replaced only by sharp, ecstatic pleasure.

Cassie also experienced similar, feeling a shuddering dry orgasm that left her shaking. Mark slipped out of her and collapsed to the bed next to her.

Minutes passed and not a word was spoken. No word did their experience justice. Mark couldn't even find coherent thoughts to cling to, and Cassie hovered in velvety pleasure as the dry orgasm still lingered in her body.

"Good, huh?" Mark said when he could finally string a few words together.

"I'd say it was great." Replied Cassie, her eyes now gently shut, smiling outwardly at nothing but the blackness behind her closed eyelids.

Cassie, now having lost count of how many times she had been surprised her that day, stayed at Mark's for a few hours. He asked if she wanted to shower, which she did, and then he asked if she'd like a beer. Funnily, she also did say she wanted that. She remembered a time in her head when she just would have left because it was "the usual thing to do." And yet, she wanted company. She wanted aftercare. So she stayed.

The ensuing few hours were some of the weirdest Cassie had ever had. Not because they were odd, but because they felt so easy and comfortable. It was like hanging out with a new friend, talking about random things and enjoying company. They spoke about work, their sex lives, and what TV shows they liked.

Eventually, Cassie mentioned that she was moving out the next week, and Mark offered to help. It was the strangest thing that she felt so comfortable with him, despite his inordinate dominance, but she found she had a choice - she could either decide to be comfortable with this man who knew her real name and had her phone number or be terrified and approach a similar mindset to purging. She chose the former and told him she would be in touch for the time she was moving house.

When conversation lulled for a moment, around an hour and a half after their fucking session, and deep into their second drink, Cassie furrowed her brow and looked deep in thought. This easily caught Mark's attention. He looked at her quizzically, which spurred her to speak.

"I just wanted to say, um, thanks," Cassie began, "I just thought that this would've sucked if you just asked me to leave straight away. And I thought maybe I still should have, but I didn't want to. I've just been a bit... off lately. And I'm glad I got to stay a while and just, sort of, hang around, you know?"

"No problem for me," said Mark, "Not like I had any plans anyway. A wank and a sleep were about all I had planned for my evening. I'm glad to chat."

"I appreciate it. And I appreciate the offer to help me move."

"Also totally fine. Being a top doesn't mean all push and no pull, if you get me."

"I get you."

"The only thing I ask in return," Mark said, "Is that we do that again."

"Sure thing, hot stuff." Cassie replied, with a wink.

Cassie left around 15-minutes after that. She did feel lonely when she got home that night, but she felt fulfilled. She masturbated once when she got home, to an old hypno that she still loved (one of the early Leyendeckers, of course) and went to bed contentedly, not quite realising that it was the first time she pleasured herself individually in at least a week. She fell asleep naked and content.

Moving day arrived soon afterward, after some regular days of work and old routines. Cassie only thought to message Edwina the day before to catch up, having realised she left her on read since the hookup with Mark. Edwina, politely, also asked if she needed help. Cassie replied in the affirmative, glad for the assistance. She wasn't used to this in Perth and was astonished at the connections that her sexuality had brought her in her real life.

So, she stayed as Andy for moving day. Andy didn't have that many possessions to move, most occupying various bags and a scant few boxes. Mark helped her move her washing machine and was politely curious about what Andy would do for a fridge and other necessities.

In all, the move only took half a day. Mark and Eddie were nice to each other and seemed to become fast friends. It was odd to see them all acting the part of polite society members when behind closed doors, you would be looking at a very different dynamic. And you might not even recognise two of the members of the trio.

Andy came back to the house for one final sweep to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything, and to say goodbye to his housemate. He was surprised to get a hug from him in the hallway.

However, what shocked him and left him red in the face, was that his housemate passed him a reusable shopping bag full of clothes left behind for him from Anna. It must have been another bag that he missed. Andy was also shocked to see that his housemate was red in the face too.

"When you came home and picked these up, I don't think you noticed that some of the things were missing. Once Anna dropped by and left the bags, I noticed what was in this one," he said, looking down embarrassedly, "and I might have taken it to my room when I saw what was inside. And maybe tried a few things on."

"Holy shit, no way." Gasped Andy.

"You're very brave to act on this stuff, Andy," replied his housemate, "please don't tell me girlfriend though."

"Your secret's safe with me, as long as mine is safe with you." Andy gasped out, still shocked.

"Absolutely. Let's catch up sometime soon."

"Bet on it." Andy replied.

Mark and Eddie met Andy back at his new place. They all opened a bottle of champagne together and poured glasses.

"Here's to the newest sissy pad!" Laughed Eddie, downing a hearty swallow.

Andy blushed and Mark raised his glass. They all drank for a few minutes before Mark left, having to make it home for a call later in the afternoon.

Eddie stayed a while and helped Andy unpack some things. He also helped Andy fill his new wardrobe with his feminine attire, previously consigned to boxes and hidden away from sight. Now it hung in a wardrobe, ready to be selected.

"Feels good to have it out." Andy said.

"Having it in the closet helps you come out of the closet, hey?" chuckled Eddie.

"Exactly!" Andy laughed.

They moved back to Andy's new living room, with only a small couch inside it for now, and sat down with a fresh glass of champagne.

"I wanted to speak with you, though, seriously." said Eddie.

"Oh?" Andy replied, concerned at his tone.

"Part of me was hoping we could have sex today, after all this moving was done. But I've been watching you today and you seem sort of... distant. Where before you've been pretty excited and erratic with all this newfound glee in your sexuality. I knew what to make of it, because you've just been through a breakup with a literal dreamboat, but I also had a think about how you've treated me. I didn't want to say anything but you've left me on read so many times, and I thought we had a nice thing going. Like, when you were with Anna, I felt like I only heard from you when it was convenient for you. And these last few days, clearly since you fucked Mark, you've barely spoken to me then too. I know we haven't been friends for long but I've never had a friend like you, Cassie. So I just wanted to get my feelings across."

"Oh... Okay," replied Andy, hesitating a moment, "I'm not sure what to say?"

"Just think on it, okay?"

"Sure," said Andy, a lump rising in his stomach.

"I'm going to go now, okay? If you're alright by yourself now?"

Andy took a moment to think.

"Yeah, that's all good. Talk later?"

"Sure thing chicky," said Eddie, rising from the coach and finishing his glass of champagne, "see you later."

Eddie left, taking his bag and waving Andy goodbye even as he still sat on the couch.

Andy half-heartedly unpacked more clothes before finishing the night sitting on his bed, still on the floor without a bedframe. He simply stared blankly at the wall for a while, lost in thought. Had he hurt Edwina? He hadn't even considered that Edwina had feelings, a heavy realisation that shocked him. Had he been as bad as Anna? He just saw Edwina as a friend for a hookup, nothing more, but clearly was too in his own head to consider she was more.

The urge to avoid his emotions was strong, so Andy completed the night dressing as Cassie and masturbating in front of the mirror. Cassie edged for a while, still becoming accustomed to masturbating like this alone again, looking at her hairless, shaved body, and contemplating spending some of his savings on laser hair removal. When she came, she did so with abandon all over the bathroom sink. In post orgasm clarity, the emotions came flooding back, making Andy feel vulnerable, regretful, and hurt. He cleaned the bathroom, on the verge of tears, and went to sleep pondering what to do. Moving to an apartment had hardly been the gleeful ending to his struggles that he had hoped. Yet he still hoped that contentedness, pleasure, and acceptance were still on the horizon.

12