The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna and Andi's future awaits.
3.9k words
4.8
2.3k
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers

Ch. 10 - The Future

Andi's next two months were an emotional blur. That first morning, when Anna showed up at her apartment building, Andi came close to having a panic attack. It was a scary experience that she only got through thanks to Anna keeping her distance, telling Andi to give her a call because she wanted to talk, and then leaving. Andi quickly retreated into her home, her safe space, and calmed down. She waited a few days before calling. Like putting on an old pair of comfy shoes, sliding into life with Anna again had been easy and comforting. However, Andi had only allowed that to happen after she had reconciled her feelings and Anna had apologized. Andi was proud of herself to do that, despite the part of her that wanted to forgive Anna for everything, even despite everything she had done.

Andi had experienced her first heartbreak as a woman and was proud to say that she had repaired it. Even in nights when she wondered if she had made a mistake becoming a woman, which she realized it was okay to wonder sometimes. It was alright to have doubts, she learnt, because it means the new choice was meaningful. And there is room for doubt in even the most powerful faith. She used the power that she gained from that surety to call Anna and they met a few times. First, in a public space. Second, in Anna's home. And third, with Andi's approval, in her apartment. There were tears, and hugs, and vulnerable feelings shared. And on their fourth meeting, there were tears and sex, all at once. As Anna's cock slid back into Andi's waiting lips, it felt like coming home.

Andi found she had faith in herself now, and a headstrong determination to be treated in a way that matched her worth. She was more than just a sex object and a sissy. She still loved those parts of herself, and Anna did too. But there was more to each of them than their genetalia. Andi was now thoroughly Cassie, in every way, but she was more, too. And every day that she found out more about herself was a good day.

This was one of those beautiful days.

It was early evening, around 8PM. Andi lay restrained on a bed. Her hands were bound behind her back, and she was laying on her front, tied to two firm pillows that pushed her ass in the air. Anna had arranged her body, so her cock just dangled off the edge of the pillows, rubbing against them but pointing behind her. Her face was on its side, unable to do anything but press her cheek into the bed. A ball gag in her mouth cause saliva to pool on the sheets under her lips, but there was nothing she could do about it. A blindfold, tied firmly at the back of her head, prevented her from seeing anything. A butt plug sat nestled in her lubed asshole. The few senses she could appreciate were scent and touch. She could flex the plug in her ass and rub her crotch on the pillows, with some effort. She could smell the faint musk of the blindfold, which smelled strongly of Anna's underwear, Andi having requested her to wear it beneath her underwear all day, nestled right between her balls and her anus.

An hour prior, Anna had stripped her, tied her up, lubed her asshole and popped the plug in. Then she put the ball gag in Andi's mouth. Anna gave her a kiss on the cheek and left her lying on her tummy, saying "I'll be back soon," before putting Andi's blindfold on and switching out the lights. All Andi could do was mumble "mmm" in reply. Laying there, her cock had initially remained hard for at least 10-minutes, horny just at the thought of her predicament. After that, however, even her nervous lust couldn't keep her dick hard while waiting for whatever came next.

It felt like far longer than an hour later when she heard the door swing open. Her heart leapt when she finally heard a key turn in the lock on the front door. Her body shook in her bonds as she heard the heavy apartment door slowly swing open. Every muscle in her body felt suddenly alive and achy, her skin rubbing against the cotton of the bed sheets that she lay against. The sound of the door shutting was followed by the sound of solid shoes moving on the apartment's tiles. She could make out the sound of two pairs of feet making their way along the tiled floor of the apartment. She noted that she heard no one turn on a light switch, and no one spoke a word.

Andi was accustomed to thinking "how did I get here?" fairly often. She had the thought almost every time she sloppily sucked a cock or presented her ass to a man. However, this time, she thought she'd save the real thinking about that until later, and used all her willpower to imagine what was going on around her. She could smell Anna's new expensive perfume drifting down the hallway as they came closer. Whoever was with her couldn't be smelled yet. If Andi could smile with her gag on, she would have. She bought Anna that perfume, after all.

Andi could feel their presence in the room now. She was completely vulnerable to what happened next, unable to speak except to groan. She remained silent, her heart thumping in anticipation.

"Use her" Anna said, to some unknown recipient.

Andi let out an involuntary quiver and stifled a womanly squeal in response. She felt her dick harden against the pillows that it hung next to.

She heard a belt unbuckling and a manly groan.

She and Anna had discussed this. Tonight was one of Anna's fantasies. She wanted to find a man, meet him somewhere, and bring him back home to watch him fuck her girlfriend. But she'd be in control the whole time. As Anna and Andi figured out, she liked to be in control.

Manly calloused hands groped her smooth cheeks and spread them, right before one hand left contact with her skin and started to wiggle the butt plug out of her ass. It came free with a 'pop' sound, and Andi let out another groan. She heard a chuckle in response from the man, whoever he was, followed by a tongue entering her awaiting hole. She groaned a lengthy, satisfied note from deep within her body as the fleshy, wet tongue explored her stretched hole. She felt his stubble prickle against the sensitive skin that puckered and flexed around her asshole.

Then she felt a softly, feminine hand on her cheek, which moved to start stroking her hair. She knew Anna was there, encouraging her sweetly.

She groaned a contented "mmm" as she focused her attention on the wriggling, moist tentacular tongue inside her, and the warm hand on her cheek. After an hour of quiet deprivation, it was almost too overwhelming already. Her legs quivered and shook with the pleasure of it.

Her mind still wandered to her discussions with Anna. She remembered the afternoon on her new apartment's couch, sat across from each other, her feeling powerful with Anna's vulnerability made clear by her red eyes and disconsolate look.

"After I ended things with... him... I couldn't stop thinking about you. And how I hurt you," Anna said, looking at Andi expectantly.

"Thanks for your apology," Andi said, still a little dissatisfied after a pause.

Andi waited for Anna's next move.

"I went back to therapy a while. My therapist still had me on her books from way back when I saw her before my transition. She's not just good with the gender stuff. I think she helped me see how I mistreated you, too, and helped me with the guilt," Anna continued.

Andi nodded along, occasionally saying "uh huh."

Anna explained that she had always had a thing about guys controlling everything she did. She told Andi about a big ex of hers, the one she went back to, and how he used to get jealous and try to dictate her actions all the time. She told her that she had often been gaslit by him, and even though they seemed to get on great at the start, even their sex life dwindled as she started to feel obligated to be with him, rather than wanting to be there.

"He told me when to go out, who I could be friends with... It was exhausting. When he left me, it was a relief but so scary. I felt awful that he wanted to leave me because I wasn't enough for him. But then when he wanted me back... It was too much for me for a while. So, I left you."

Anna sniffed and seemed to collect her thoughts a bit more while Andi waited in silence.

"But that isn't the whole thing. I think I enjoyed controlling you too much. I projected hating being controlled onto you, by controlling you all the time, and you didn't really deserve me just controlling our relationship by suddenly just leaving you. I understand if you can't forgive me," Anna said, looking down, and not meeting Andi's eyes.

"I forgive you." Andi said, putting a hand on Anna's knee, and moving to kiss her.

Back in the present, Andi loved that that strong woman's hand was stroking her cheek right then as the man's tongue exited her hole. His fingers returned shortly after, colder from being covered with fresh lube. She anticipated his cock lining up with her hole, as Anna's soft lips pressed briefly against her ear to whisper:

"He's STD free baby, I checked, but he's wearing a condom" Anna whispered into Andi's ear.

The sound of her voice sent electricity up Andi's back, making her limbs crackle with static pleasure.

The man's thick fingers rubbed the skin between her butt cheeks, making them slick and slippery. She was so aware of the area that she briefly forgot Anna's hand on her face and gasped, even with the gag firmly between her lips, as the man shoved two of his meaty fingers inside her. He wiggled them around, quickly finding her prostate, pressing his fingerprints into the flesh of her pleasure button.

"Shhh, Shhh, sweetie..." Anna whispered in Andi's ear.

Andi whimpered as two fingers shortly became three, and Anna kissed her cheek softly. Anna kept reinforcing her softly, gently, as the man behind her worked his fingers deeper inside her hole. Andi could feel the precum leaking out of the end of her semi-hard cock, as her kegels occasionally involuntarily flexed in pleasure from the man's advance. She felt a wave of salty girl cum surging through her urethra. She felt it pool and stick to her foreskin before dangling and sticking in a puddle to the pillowcases that she was on top of.

The man suddenly removed his fingers, satisfied with his work within 5-minutes. He slapped Andi's ass once, to which Anna quickly critiqued:

"Hey! No slapping!" She said, with venom sounding in her words, despite her refraining from yelling.

"Sorry," said the man, "I wasn't aware." His voice sounded gruff to Andi.

"Well now you are." Anna said, assertively.

The man grunted. Andi heard Anna chuckle a bit and realised that Anna likely just made up the slapping rule. It's likely, she thought, that Anna just got a kick out of controlling the man.

Controlling how he would use her girlfriend.

She heard the man grunt again and felt a weight press against the bed. Then, a new sensation, a fleshy hardness pressing against her hole. She knew this sensation well, and she flexed her hole in anticipation for the ensuing cock. It pressed into her gently, before reaching her tight ring, and the man grunted satisfactorily, before putting his body weight behind the thrust and entering her fully. As he did, Anna bit her earlobe, and Andi let out a girly moan to rival any biological female.

He stayed there a moment, his girthy cock at rest within Andi's tight asshole, as Andi reflexively flexed her butthole a few times and let the waves of sensation roll over her. She felt him twitch in response, his shaft pressing against all the walls of her intestines. She moaned a few more times and Anna ceased biting her to explore her ear with her tongue.

Then he began to thrust, as Anna licked all around Andi's ear, exploring every crevice and breathing heavily into her ear whenever possible. Andi groaned almost constantly, in time with each thrust that began to increase in pace.

Anna pulled away for a moment and said, "Call her a good girl," to the mystery man.

He obliged. "Good girl," he said, and began alternating between variations like "you're such a good girl," "you're such a good girl for my cock," and "you're such a good little slut for me," the last of which invited a new rebuke from Anna:

"She's only my slut," Anna said, firmly.

"Sorry," the man said, slowing his pace as if rebuked. Andi could swear you almost felt him soften inside her, as though cucked by her girlfriend. His next thrust made her squeal.

Suddenly, Anna had her hands around behind Andi's head, where she unfastened the straps and took out her ball gag. She shoved her whole mouth onto Andi's, and before Andi had a chance to swallow the build-up of saliva from the plug, it felt like Anna had sucked it all out of her and replaced it with some of her own. Anna's tongue was an uncontrollable tentacle, darting constantly, seemingly determined to explore every wall, crevice, and fleshy surface of Andi's mouth. All Andi could do was breathe through her nose, shudder with every thrust of the man's cock, and moan.

It was then that she had her first dry orgasm. Her whole body shook with it like she sat on a washing machine. Anna continued her deep exploration of her mouth, and the man didn't stop thrusting, only now, the man started to moan too.

"Good girl," he said.

As Anna removed her mouth from Andi's, she echoed his sentiment, "Such a good little girl for me, aren't you Andi?" as she brushed Andi's cheek with the back of her hand.

Andi moaned and smiled, closing her mouth into a tight grin.

"Keep going," Anna said, meaning the man. He said nothing in response. He continued to thrust like a fucking machine, grunting occasionally to remind all in the room that he was more than an electrically powered dildo.

Andi heard rustling which she couldn't quite figure out, and with her blindfold was on, she still couldn't see a thing. Before she had time to collect her thoughts, Anna's hot, firm cock was on her cheek. She would know the feeling of a hot, hard cock on her cheek even with a blindfold on.

How much a life can change in less than a year. A truly remarkable thing, this life of Andi's. From closeted, porn addicted, and repressed boy, to full embraced and integrated trans woman. She was self-respecting, assertive, and strong, yet submissive, licentious, and soft, all rolled into one.

Knowing precisely what to do, she turned her head as much as she could in Anna's direction and took the head of Anna's dick in her now unoccupied mouth. The cock tasted salty with life and sex, and it was moist and slick with precum. Andi ran her tongue along the edges of the tip, pushing into the ridges under the head and tasting whatever residue was left there by Anna while she walked around today and leaked in her panties at the thought of this night. When she was satisfied with her tongue's exploration, Andi puckered her lips, sucking hard like a vacuum, while her tongue darted back and forth along Anna's frenulum. Now, to add to the chorus of groans, Anna was joining in, all the while still stroking Andi's hair.

Anna began moving her hips gently, whilst Andi maintained her vacuum seal, moving her tongue like an overpowered sex toy that treated Anna's frenulum like a clitoris. The two girls, together, moaned with glee.

But then, surprisingly enough to make Anna cease thrusting, the man let out a gasp and a single worded exclamation; "I'M CUMMING!"

Andi knew a moment's ecastacy just at the familiar thought of having made a man cum. It was addictive enough in itself and made her shudder with a dry orgasm. This was short lived, however, as it gave way to dissatisfaction, and she felt the man's penis exit her hole, leaving it empty.

Anna then left her mouth too and huffed aloud. Andi laid with her head still to the side, where Anna's cock had only just been, and took a break she hadn't needed.

"Never can trust a man to do a good woman's job," Anna sighed.

"The pussy was just too good," the man said, sighing out, as Andi heard him peel off a condom.

"You should go, then," Anna said, meanly.

"Fine," said the man, "thanks for the fuck girls."

"Pleasure." Anna said, disconsolately.

Andi heard him clothing himself, the shuffling of feet into pants, the rattle of his belt. Anna whispered into Andi's ear "I'll finish you off, baby," which caused her to smirk.

Anna seemed like she would say nothing more, and Andi guess she was watching him before he left, until she found one more thing to say.

"Oh and, leave the condom please," she said, prompting Andi to smile one more time.

Straight after the door slammed shut, Anna collected the discarded condom from the floor.

"Would you like the condom?" She asked Andi.

"You always get me the best gifts," Andi said, smirking.

Anna moved to Andi's side, gave her a swift kiss, and commenced pouring the contents of the condom onto Andi's face. It oozed down her cheek, along her nose and lips. It smelt of salt and its viscosity pooled in warm clumps on her skin.

"Thank you, my dear," Andi said.

"Of course my love," Anna replied, "Now shall we have some fun?"

"Get inside me!" Andi gleefully shouted, and Anna giggled in response, before mounting her from behind, not even bothering to remove Andi's restraints.

Anna swiftly commenced fucking Andi's hole like a possessed jackhammer. Andi was piledriven into the bed by Anna's vigorous thrusts and felt her stiffened cock rubbing constantly into the pillows. Only a few minutes led to Andi cumming, shooting ropes into the bedsheets. Still Anna relentlessly, animalistically, rode her.

Anna huffed and groaned like a bull until she began to slow down, seemingly becoming exhausted. Andi thought she collected some of her senses too, because Anna slowed and said "Oh, my dear, you came!"

"Ages ago" Andi huffed.

"Oh my god, I lost myself a bit there." Anna sighed.

"I got lost a bit too." Andi replied.

Anna dismounted, her cock sliding out seamlessly, a wet "shlick" sound following its departure from Andi's hole. Anna had yet to cum, though she undid Andi's restraints and took off her blindfold before reassessing the means of her orgasm.

To Andi's now clear eyes, Anna was a beautiful goddess. She was red all over with exertion and gleaming with sweat. She smelled of expensive perfume and salt. Andi began to kiss her all over, taking the salt and the sweetness in her mouth, moving from arm, to tit, to leg, to belly. She went wherever the impulse took her, until she knelt and began to lovingly, slowly, worship Anna's marvellously resilient stiff cock. It smelled like nothing but sex and radiated the body heat of Anna's erotic furnace within.

Anna smiled and groaned and whispered sweet nothings while Andi finished her. Anna's mind was lost in a sexual, exhausted haze, and Andi guided her lovingly to a slow orgasm. Andi felt her twitch and flex and needed no verbal affirmation that her cum was on its way.

It arrived into Andi's awaiting mouth perfectly on time, and was gleefully consumed in a singular swallow. As though that were permission for the two girls to collapse, they did. Anna laid on her back and Andi lay on top of her, her head resting perfectly in Anna's bosom. They were each covered in so many dried and drying bodily fluids that it was impossible to tell what came from where and who, but they breathed in rhythm and resonated with each other in post sexual glow.

Anna stroked Andi's hair as they both smiled, thoughtless, bound to each other in that moment. It was a long time before thoughts came back to their minds. Andi's first thought was one she voiced, aloud as much to the night and the world as to Anna.

"I hope I can do this for the rest of my life," she said.

Epilogue.

All relationships go through ebbs and flows. Even one's relationship with themselves, their sexuality, their partners, their friends - it all evolves and changes throughout the course of a lifetime. The only constant is change, peaks and troughs and waves. Similar in form to erection and flaccidity - there is always a plateau between. Anna and Andi were no exception. Their relationship began with challenge though it was not always coloured by it. They would believe that it was coloured by love, and they would be correct. Love presents itself in many forms, the sexual principal among them, but always comes in others. It comes in thoughtful gestures, selfless acts, physical touch, reassurance, and forgiveness, just to name a few. Anna and Andi learnt them all, and unto their happy future together, they learnt to apply them in and out of their bedroom.

Ash_P
Ash_P
91 Followers
12