The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their relationship is quieter now. It inhabits a steady rhythm, much as many happy couples' do. There was a regular date night, cuddles on the couch, and bedtime by nine. There was not as much room for smut in their future as they first had thought, but that didn't bother them. Comfort and contentment was the kinkiest thing of all. Though their relationship began with sex, intimacy needed not always be through that form.

Yet sometimes Anna would come home from work, and there would be her slutty girl on the couch. A candle would be burning in the apartment, filling it with a warm glow that illuminated Andi's contours, her long hair, and painted her in amber light. She would be laying on the couch with her smooth, hairless cock tucked away in a metallic cage. Sex would be written in her eyes, and her forbidden clit would be disregarded in favour of Anna's pleasure.

No words would need to be spoken as Anna quickly put her things down, took off her clothes, and joined her, but they would each speak regardless.

"I love you," they would each say, and embrace, before they began to kiss.

Author's note

Thank you for being a reader and sticking with Cassie/Andi! I am aware my release schedule has been sporadic but I had a lot of fun writing this story. It was my first venture into the smut genre and it definitely won't be my last. If you enjoyed it, have any feedback, or just want to say hi, don't be a stranger.

Love always, Ash.

12