All Comments on 'The Accident'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 318 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The loss of DreamCloud from this site was a great one. A wonderful writer of sweet romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, just wow! 😭

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Got to hate the idiots that cause people like Dreamcloud to leave this site. I can only wish that Mr Gordinni finds them and makes an example of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Ehis time they found true love, and will have a bundle of joy to share it!

MainboyMainboyover 2 years ago

Typical of Dreamcloud. Expertly written and a pleasure to read.

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWover 2 years ago

Maybe my third read over the years. As fresh as the first. Love this author’s works.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Amen...

...to what James_Duncan wrote on 08/07/21.

Personally, I appreciate the near perfect editing and proofreading. The end result is a story I don't have to go back and reread sentences and paragraphs to puzzle out what the author MEANT to write. Thanks to DC and his support staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute!🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great mystery story. I figured out who Tammi was semi early in the tale but learning who the daddy was came as a complete surprise. I was disappointed that daddy didn't help with the establishment of a good restaurant but then the owner/chef would have to go on maternity leave after it opening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good!

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Not my first reading of this, but still a super story. I enjoyed the mystery and intrigue of it. The tension was different than waiting for the cheating to be revealed. An anonymous commenter below mentioned Rebecca's father financing a restaurant; I am sure I have read a story much like that with just that ending - just cannot place it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Thanks again Dreamcloud, I was partway thru this before I remembered it. Second time read even better than the first, I smiled most of the way thru it. Keep writing and thank your editors also. I think a movie along these lines would make a good comedy/romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ditto on the movie idea! This was a delightful story, funny, charming and I enjoyed the characters, even daddy gangster.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

A crying shame a talent like Dreamcloud has been forced off this site by thieves and plagiarists, great story, wonderfully written. Thank you.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago

Amazing and lovely story from a very talented writer. Thanks for the story, DreamCloud... and please keep writing even if it's published someplace else.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Another truly enjoyable story from a top-notch author.

5/5

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Damn I must be either be Becoming a Romantic or always WAS a Romantic. This Story is AWESOME. It is sweet, funny, happy, loving and just plain GREAT.

One thing I personally liked was the very Romantic sex scenes, It was still sexy but not the usual Hardcore "Banging". They made love rather than just Fucking. I wish could give more than 5*

Cheers!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent, fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I reread this story I love it.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I agree with everything Old_Lion said. What an awesome story. Well worth the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - I loved it! Damon really worked hard to get his girl.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Another DreamCloud big 5 winner written for us saps that dig this shit!

Damn, I hate having to applaud ALL his writing but what can I do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish this fantastic writer would come back, but his honor and disgust with the person who stole his stories is just too much. May Dream Cloud live a long and prosperous life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I worked with this girl at Boeing, she came out of sheetmetal school, and scrapped nearly every part she touched and the assembly it attached to, strange thing is she was one of the hardest working people I’ve ever met. Most screwups are also screw offs, but not her. We tried to get her to relax and let us find a job that suited her, but she quit. Later we found one of her past jobs at a hospital she had set an operating room, an anesthesiologist, and a patient on fire. I hope she found a job that she settled into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That accident scene was pathetic.

Damon is a weak loser hence 4 years in a divorce battle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CATHY AND TAMMY WERE SUCH BITCHES AND DAMON WAS JUST A WEAK PUSSY IN THEIR HANDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yeah, I can see why you would call the guy who took on 3 goons and wouldn't give up, then stared down the mafia boss holding a gun, a pussy. Yep, totally fits.

Good grief Anonymous from 10 hours ago.

underdog1underdog1over 2 years ago

Excellent story, romantic comical and with enough sexual overtones to jell it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Well written also.

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

That right there is a great story! Just as good the second time.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but what happened to her court appearance?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very funny and well written. I would only have not included the mafia part. Not needed and not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very nice love story. It’s great you read something here, that makes you walk away feeling good.

Thank you- 5 stars!

mikentulsamikentulsaabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story a really good read. I do feel you have an opening for a few more chapters that could be very entertaining. You have it already set up with the presence the problems with her new knowledge of her mom and father the culinary school and possibly mob money to open a restaurant. Lots of interesting possibilities

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Humorous, very much so.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

For DreamCloud Fans

Who think he has left Lit you are correct, but he is still alive, writing and posting stories. Go to Wattpad, he is mdpotter55, the books list him as Mike Potter. The last time I knew he was responding to emails to his Lit account. Enjoy. Now if I could find Rehnquist, Oshaw and some others... Signed: BTW

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Yippee! A new-to-me DreamCloud story! Another 5 stars as always. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I wish I could give DC another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cleverly written romance with great comedic twists. This does not rate a number but an "extra super special!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now this is podracing

TangomoreTangomorealmost 2 years ago

I am completely anamored with this story and your writing. Love the characters with the twists and turns of the storyline. Great dialogue.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

Actually crying. 5 stars for this wonderful masterpiece.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

great story always a sucker for happy ever after solid five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I presume the fish died?

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Author's stories are fairly-tales, but 5* fairly tales. 2nd read and still good, and his stories are best Literotica has to offer.

Too bad authors has stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Very glad I found it.

Please consider writing more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story always bring a smile to me, funny, sweet and happy ending.

Thanks.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

May be the best writer on Literotica.

It feels like you get to know the characters.

Insightful dialog.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Now that was a damsel in distress!!! One hell of a love story!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.08.22]

Anudder WINNAH!

The parental units twist was excellent.

Love your characters & dialogue.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another near masterpiece by Dreamcloud.

Not QUITE as moving as "Rehab" but certainly gripping enough.

As Drtywrdsmith wrote, One He'll of a love story.

The Bugler

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

You having a knack for dramatic romance ...... But your solutions are taking my heart ...... Rebecca is a lovely warm cute sweet character so perfectly written into this tale

So love is the best solution

Thank you for publishing 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

So sorry you left the site, but SO glad I found your work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thanks for sharing

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Even though I've read this story before, it was recommended again by Erotica, I read it again. I enjoyed it this time just as I did last time. The twist near the end was kind of a surprise but did explain a lot of things. Great story telling.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Great story, I love the romantic happy endings.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Too had DreamCloud isn't still around. I would like to tell him how much I enjoy his stories, and this one was no exception unless that be excptionally good.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Half expecting her to get corrective lenses or laser eye surgery. I'm happy when my ending guesses are wrong. 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the Second time I read this Story and I Loved it as much this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it as every time since finding it!👍😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

DreamCloud is a superb author. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story.

Reminds me of my wife and I in our early days, she was that unlucky soul.

On holiday in St Tropez, well bit west of there, huge sandy beach, there was one rock, in probably a square mile. Guess who kicked it?

Been together 40+ years, must have been alright I guess.

Simon_M

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The second time reading this story. Loved it just as much as the first time. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic worth more than5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This and all your stories : just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a fun and interesting read. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should you ever check the comments section of this story 8 years after the fact of its publication...

It's still one of the best stories of its kind on Literotica.

My third time reading it; still love it.

Please keep gifting us with your writing.

MLJ

Redhawk45Redhawk45about 1 year ago

A love story with an improbable beginning and a happy ending. Can't get better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having your stories stolen is a bummer. Shutting them off yourself is a travesty. The first is due to a typical human. What kind of person is the second? Not a single one of your characters would condone your reaction.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carl was the best. Everyone needs a best friend like Carl. Reminds me of my best friend, who helped me through tough times.. laughter, strippers and alcohol.. best medicine.

Good story.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Whew!

Another one you hit out of the park..and you hid the kicker very well-I couldn't figure out the deal with Cathy, and Tammi...thought -'the mobster is doing her-?!?'...you made her a VERY appealing character, as was he, and even Carl

My day off, a LOT to do, yet once started couldn't stop

Another 5 and fave.

Am thinking am going to have to start another subfolder in my Greatest Ever folder just for your stories

No idea if you still check Comments-perhaps will send another direct

larry253larry253about 1 year ago

Great character development. I do hope that you’re doing this for a living. Do you have any novels completed yet?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another one that would make a great movie.

DarknsDarkns11 months ago

I’ve lost count how many times I’ve read this over the years. Could be three … or five ??

Anywho, if I could give them again I would … ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tammy and Cathy are both toxic bitches!! She was better off withoutbthe two assholes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This weak wimpy writer is fucked in the head for going so easy on the bitches Tammy and Cathy who didn't deserve to be in her life!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another excellent story. So far I have truly enjoyed working through all your tales.

I’m going to be sad when I finish them all. All are 5 stars. ❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥👍.

Bill S.

jasonred79jasonred7910 months ago

Loved this.

Though I felt it would have been funnier if the accidental pregnancy occurred before they got married. With mobster dad, shotgun wedding isn’t just an idle joke anymore!

Even funnier if Rebecca asks why Toni and Tammi are so angry “it’s not like you’re my mum and dad or something” and the two secret parents start sweating.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally binged this. Sweet, sexy , and moments of edge of the seat tension.

leofric35leofric359 months ago

Loved this. Well done and thank you for the work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've so far read just 2 of your stories, so I've got 51 to go, it seems. I'm truly looking forward to those.

You're writing is incredible!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Very

Very good story.Why did she never go to court over the accident.?Did he get Toni to pay his hospital bill and replace the fishtank?.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story 👏 am so glad I've found your work on here looking forward to more gems from you BardnotBard

Rapier875Rapier8757 months ago

Brilliant, really enjoyed it !

.

Rapier

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

An excellent and well written story with a happy ending. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is my second time reading this story. I can't get past a few things that set up the plot, unfortunately, leaving me unable to suspend disbelief for a story that's very reality based, not fantasy.

-

Rebecca drove outside of the court ordered only-to-and-from-work mandate to *purposely* crash into someone else's car with the intent to scam them fully knowing that the police would arrive and discover that she was driving illegally. 1) How does that logic make sense? 2) That's not 'bad things always happen around me, I'm accident prone, I'm cursed.' That's purposeful behavior. She chose to do that, and it wasn't her first time running that scam. 3) She's a scam artist, and that is wholly overlooked. Never discussed again. And she just drops that kind of behavior because a dude was nice to her? What? 4) It wasn't even her SUV she used to slam into a smaller vehicle, and it wasn't the first or even second time she had done that with another person's vehicle. Again, it was a purposeful choice to use and damage someone else's property to cause harm and scam another person. That's not charming no matter how you look at it. 5) It's common knowledge that the rear vehicle is almost always held responsible for a rear end collision, the driver in the front vehicle being inebriated or not, and especially when the police don't even know that the front driver had been drinking. 6) How does Damon not, at the very least, have whiplash? I'm physically fit and have been rear ended at a low speed while at a complete stop a couple of times, one time hard enough to cause my head to strike something in the cabin leaving a nice knob on my skull, and the aftermath is not pleasant. An injury isn't guaranteed, but Damon even describes hitting his head on the the steering wheel or something indicating it probably wasn't a very low speed at all. No bump on the head, headache, concussion, or whiplash. It's hard to believe.

-

Another thing that stood out was Damon knew how many beers he had and yet he talked himself into believing he wasn't drunk and was good to drive. Everyone knows legal drunkeness isn't determined by how you feel or if you can quickly unlock your car. Even back when this story was first posted, driving drunk was irresponsible, abhorrent, and easily preventable. How his friend or the server/bartender allowed him to drive drunk is beyond me. At his age, he was fully knowledgeable about drunk driving and decided to do it anyway. Just dumb.

-

I really like some of this author's stories, but a common characteristic of many of his male main characters is they have an attitude of gross machismo that, frankly, puts me right off. Violence does spring to their minds, whether they act on it or not, and when they don't act on it, it's because of their supreme ability to intimidate others and exhibit restraint for which they seem to pat themselves on the back. They honestly believe that the proper way to deal with a situation that isn't even physical is with their fists. Not only that, but they honestly believe that's honorable and the person at the other end of their fists would suffer greatly, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. They are so full of themselves. Their egos need to be dialed down a couple of notches. In this story, Damon was beaten and poisoned so severely that he was in a coma for a few days. He could barely get up off the floor where he slept much less take care of himself or get around, but when Rebecca is yelled and sworn at by an irate customer and the customer stayed seated as Damon commanded (commence eye roll), Damon remarked to himself that the customer "...will never know how intelligent that move was." Just stop. That's ridiculous. He sounds so stupid. Pent up anger and testosterone are not attractive. I've been a server and held other service-based roles in professional settings and had to and competently dealt with aggressive male customers/clients/coworkers/bosses. Damon's response to that situation is overkill and, like I said, puts me right off. It's not romantic or any of that nonsense. As a woman, it's a red flag, if anything.

-

I know this story is old, but after reading a great deal of the reviews I'm posting my own because I'm genuinely confounded that more people haven't noticed these points. I get it. We're all here for a bit of escapism or fantasy, sometimes a romance or happy ending that's not strictly about orgasms, but for me this story is set too much in reality to overlook these problems that form the basis of the story. I understand that's not true for everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone else is like-minded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So very entertaining, I Love this story. It makes me smile! Thank you.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Fun, sexy, a bit of intrigue, great flow, thank you.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap5 months ago

I am slowly reading my way through this author's works and I have to admit that his stories really get to me.

I like his way of writing, he manages to integrate even difficult topics perfectly into the otherwise cheerful and light-hearted mood without trivializing them.

Love it !

5/5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A heartwarming story. OK, so mobster father doesn't get to give away the bride, but doesn't he send any fatherly presents, like a beach mansion? Or a latest Ferrari or Maserati? Or a fully paid cruise to the Bahamas as a honeymoon gift?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A fun story that kept me guessing all throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous