The Accident

Story Info
Black Man seeks revenge, fucks his half sister and her mom.
6.7k words
4.35
29.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

The Accident

Chaos Theory says apparently random states of disorder and irregularities are actually governed by underlying patterns and deterministic laws that are highly sensitive to initial conditions.

That's just another way of saying shit happens. Our protagonists are players in a seemingly random series of events set in motion years ago. Enough years that they are all eighteen years old or older.

"Mother, wake up! Wake up," Bonnie Carraway yelled, roughly shaking her mother lying in the hospital bed.

For the second time this month and the third time this year, Bonnie was called away from her social life to deal with another of her mother's drunken episodes. This time it was an automobile accident where she wrapped her Mercedes around a lamp pole. The complicating factor was there was a passenger in the car with her. That passenger was hurt badly.

Abigail Carraway had a drinking problem. One drink was too much, and a quart was not enough. Like most drunks, she took unacceptable risks when she was drinking. This time she left her country club after a sumptuous lunch with wine and several martinis, saw an attractive Black hitchhiker standing on the side of the road, and picked him up.

"Thank you, Mrs. Carraway."

"You know me? Where from?"

"I work at your country club parking cars."

Abigail eyed him speculatively. She didn't recognize him, but why should she? He was one of the faceless Black and Hispanic people who worked at her country club. At some point, she decided she was going to fuck him. It wouldn't be the first time she fucked a random stranger while drinking.

"Where are you going?" She said, reaching over and squeezing his thigh. "Do you have time to help a lady out?"

The scruffy car hiker glanced at her hand, stroking his thigh. "I'm always available for extra work," he said ambiguously, grasping her nylon-stockinged thigh.

"Perhaps we should go someplace and discuss the, uh, terms of your employment." She covered his cock with her hand and squeezed.

"Watch where you're going!" The hiker grabbed the wheel, steering the car back on the road.

"Oops, " she giggled drunkenly, still stroking his cock.

The hiker faced her in the passenger seat, reached across the console, and ran his hand up her skirt.

"Mmm! No panties! You're the kind of slut I like." He slipped a finger in her pussy, finger banging her as she drove, the car swerving dangerously.

The last thing Abigail remembered was the guy hollering, watch out.

She had a vague memory of him finger fucking her while she drove them to a motel. It felt so good, she closed her eyes. Her daughter shaking her was her next memory.

This was not her first drunk driving accident. Only her husband's money and influence kept her from losing her driver's license and going to jail. However, this was the first one with a passenger in her car.

"What happened? Where am I?" Abigail Carraway awoke disoriented. The hospital gown hung from one shoulder, exposing one of her surgically enhanced 38D breasts. Abigail's arm was in a cast; she had bandages on her leg, and her head hurt like a bitch.

"You fucked up bad this time. You had some random guy in the car. He's in this hospital in serious condition."

"I...I don't recall much about what happened." Abigail looked around the hospital room with a vacant look, clearly still under the influence of alcohol. "Does your father know? What did he say?"

Bonnie stamped her foot in frustration. "Mother! Get your shit together! You know he's the lead attorney on that big celebrity case on the West Coast. He won't be home until the weekend, if then!"

Bonnie still wore her white designer tennis outfit sans the white lace panties. The tennis pro she fucked kept those as a souvenir.

She was petite, with a bubble butt and 34C breasts that looked huge on her 5' 1" frame. Unlike her mother's alabaster complexion, her complexion was like she had a permanent tan. She wore her dirty bold hair in a pixie cut.

She and her tennis pro did the dirty deed on his desk in his office. His cock was buried to the hilt in her hole with his balls slapping against her. He had a nice size cock. It was not as big as some she had but big enough to fill her and get her off.

Sex was Bonnie's addiction. It didn't matter if it was male or female; she had to fuck. Like an alcoholic, one cock or pussy was not enough. She was the star attraction at the various sex clubs she attended.

She tried to ignore the repeated calls to her cell phone and concentrated on fucking the tennis pro. She finally answered her persistent cell phone after the pro dropped a load deep in her pussy. The nurse practitioner in charge of the hospital called her cell phone to tell her about her mother's accident.

Abigail sat up in bed and swung her legs over the edge. She hobbled to the mirror over the sink. "Oh, my God! My face is bruised. I look like hell!"

"You should see your Mercedes," Bonnie said drily. "And your passenger!"

"What am I going to do? Your father threatened to take away my car and cut my allowance if I had another accident."

"Oh, I don't know, mother," Bonnie said drily. "Maybe stop drinking and driving. You should be more worried about your, uh, passenger. Father warned you about drinking and driving and your affairs. And please pulled that gown together. The last thing I need is to see your fucking ass."

"Young lady, I'm your mother. You will not talk to me like that." She pulled the gown aside and inspected her behind in the mirror. "Besides, I think they did an excellent job with the Brazilian butt lift."

"Mother! Concentrate! This is serious!"

"Don't you yell at me, young lady! I'll tell your father, and he'll cut your allowance."

"You're the one who will have her allowance cut. Look, while you were unconscious, I called one of the attorneys in dad's office for advice. He said we need to buy the guy off and get him to sign a release before he talks to a lawyer."

"You idiot! Any attorney from your father's firm will have to report it to him."

"Mother, you had better stop calling me names, else I'll leave and let you deal with your fuck up by yourself."

Bonnie knew the young buff attorney wouldn't divulge anything. He was one of her stable of casual lovers. She fucked him often enough to get a favor without risking him telling.

Nurse Gail Hollins was preparing to knock on the door when she heard Abigail and Bonnie's exchange. The Carraway women were the poster children for the idle, entitled rich. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Abigail's private room. She chose to bring the envelope from the lawyer's messenger herself rather than subject one of her nurses to the Carraway women. Their family was old money, and their grandparents endowed this hospital. Without their continuing support, it could not survive. She entered with a manila envelope in her hand.

"Mrs. Carraway, a messenger dropped this off."

Abigail snatched the envelope from the startled nurse and peremptorily dismissed her with a flick of her hand. Nurse Hollins' professional smile never wavered. Dealing with the entitled bastards and bitches who frequented this private clinic was her job, and she was paid well above the average for a person in her position to deal with these assholes.

Abigail ripped the envelope open. A certified check fluttered to the floor as she read the legal gobbledegook. Bonnie picked up the check and whistled.

"Fifty thousand dollars! This is major money."

"Why didn't he bring his ass down here and get the signature himself? He's paid well enough."

"I don't know, Mother," Bonnie sneered. "Maybe he thought if the guy you injured saw a white shoe attorney, he might decide 50K wasn't enough and sue our asses off. We'll get his room number, go there and have him sign it before the ambulance chasers get wind of what happened. I'll be your witness to his signature."

The 50-year-old Abigail and her twenty-two-year-old daughter had a contentious relationship, never forming the typical mother/daughter bond. A series of nannies and tutors raised Bonnie while Abigail played the doyen role of her social set. There was no time to raise a daughter between her social calendar and a long string of casual affairs.

Bonnie was an only child and an unplanned pregnancy. Back in the day, Abigail had a penchant for slumming for Black cock in ghetto bars. On one of her forays, three jazz combo members plied her with alcohol and drugs, inducing her to stay until closing.

They took her to the upstairs storage room. On the floor was a filthy cum stained mattress they used for their other conquests. The musicians stripped her naked and fucked her all night. They took turns, fucking every hole she had. On a few occasions, she was airtight. She staggered out at dawn with her hair plastered to her face with cum and their jizz drizzling out of her ass and pussy. She still counted that as one of the best fuck sessions she ever had.

A few weeks later, she realized she was pregnant. Her husband discovered her pregnancy when she tried to pay for an abortion using her credit card. He was outraged that she would behave so slutishly and endanger the good name of the family. He refused to allow her to abort the baby, pointing out that abortion was contrary to their faith's tenets. He ordered her to have the baby and to be more discrete in her affairs. He cared little about how she got pregnant and by whom. His only concern was the Carraway name be protected at all costs.

Abigail treated Bonnie as a distraction until shortly after her eighteenth birthday. Abigail, drink in hand, was on her way to the garage to fuck the chauffeur. He was a swarthy Greek with the body of Adonis and a cock like a horse.

Bonnie beat her to the stud that day. She was naked, leaning across the hood of the family Rolls with the chauffeur fucking her doggie style. Bonnie's pussy was so wet it made sloshing sounds as the chauffeur held her hips, slamming her back into his cock. She squealed in delight each time he slapped her on her slim behind.

Abigail was outraged. The Rolls was her favorite car of the several in their garage. Besides, she was also fucking the chauffeur. She fired the driver and put Bonnie on birth control.

From then on, they were like alley cats, circling each other, spitting and clawing, looking for an advantage. They swapped men like some women swap recipes.

Nurse Hollins, 38 and a single mother, shook her head as she walked down the hall to her next patient. She was a Nurse Practitioner and typically didn't do rounds; she supervised the RN's who did. However, the Carraway Foundation endowed the hospital. They needed special attention.

The next patient in Room 2103 also required special attention. He was an African American triathlete who took a nasty spill on the competition's bike riding portion. An ambulance brought him in a few days ago. He had severe scrapes and bruises, a mild concussion, and, as Nurse Hollins discovered, a huge cock and tremendous staying power. Fucking him was risky and unprofessional. However, her position's demands prevented her from having much of a life outside of the clinic.

He was due to be released that afternoon, and she wanted to cement their relationship with a farewell blowjob. She shivered as she recalled the times she rode his cock. He filled her completely, had staying powers, and didn't cum until she had.

"Good morning, "Mr. Favareax," Nurse Hollins said, pulling the privacy curtain across the door. She had the butterflies in her belly she always felt when she saw this magnificent example of manhood. Gail Hollins didn't have a thing about Black men and would fuck him if he were green with pink polka dots. She loved his cock. He also was a natural Dominant and knew what buttons to push to get her to submit.

"Good morning, Gail!" Henri was sitting up in his bed, working on his laptop. As a highly successful investment counselor, his annual income was in the high six figures, and not even hospitalization slowed him.

His sensitivity to the moods of others accounted for his success in business and with women. He sensed that Nurse Hollins was upset. He had complicated feelings about her. They were both single and in their thirties with a distinct physical and emotional connection.

Henri was a ghetto kid who rose from poverty using his wits. Reading people was one of the many survival skills he used in his climb out of poverty. The ability served him well in his professional and personal life. He knew what buttons to push and how hard to push them to achieve his goal, whatever that might be.

Though not an athlete like him, Nurse Hollins's body was curvaceous with generous 36D breasts, matching hips, and a slender waist with the barest hint of a mommy pooch. Her Irish ancestry showed in her ruddy complexion, coppery hair, and freckles. Her legs were long, shapely, melding into a heart-shaped behind. She affected gold polish for her nails, complimenting her skin tone.

Nurse Hollins eyed her patient's muscular chest and the significant bulge his cock made in the sheets. It was her good fortune to be on duty the day the hospital admitted him. She nearly fainted when she undressed him and saw the size of his cock. The fact that it was part of a 6'2" 210-pound athlete's body only added to her arousal.

Henri beckoned for her to come closer to his bed. He ran his hand under her nurse uniform and squeezed her ass.

"Good! You did as I said and didn't wear panties. Now tell me what's bothering you."

He closed his laptop and set it on the serving table next to his bed. He patted the bed, indicating Nurse Hollins should sit there.

Nurse Hollins sat on the side of his bed. She stroked his bulge through the sheet as he caressed the inside of his thigh.

"I just had to deal with two entitled bitches. They are wealthy and treat my staff and me like indentured servants. Just once, I'd like to give them their comeuppance."

Henri pulled Gail to him and kissed her while opening her uniform, pushing it off her shoulders, and caressing her breasts. He intentionally pushed her to her limits then moved the goalposts, grooming her for life after leaving the hospital.

They were from different worlds, but there was a connection. Neither of them had time outside of their professional lives for long term relationships. Unbeknownst to them, that was about to change.

"Mmm! I love it when you take charge of me!"

"Who are these women who have my baby so upset."

"They're the Carraways. The mother is an alcoholic who is in here periodically to dry out. Her daughter is a condescending slut, in training to be a whore."

Henri's ears perked up when he heard the name. He didn't know the Carraways personally; he just knew of their reputation. He planned on adding their conglomerate to his portfolio of Grade A investments.

He had a detective agency make discreet inquiries into its solvency and the principal stockholder's personal life. The agency uncovered details that stunned Henri.

Bonnie wasn't Ted Carraway's birth daughter. She was the daughter of one of the three Black musicians, Abigail Carraway fucked. One of those musicians was Henri's father, making Bonnie his possible half-sister.

Ted Carraway used his underworld connections to find out who fucked and impregnated his wife those long years ago. He was concerned about his reputation, not his wife's slutiness. She was a trophy wife. He married her to look good on his arm at the various social functions he attended. She was allowed to fuck certain select clients, not fuck black men in ghetto bars.

The gangsters identified three guys, Henri's father and two of his friends. Carraway took revenge on them, causing them to lose the music gig at the ghetto club. He used his underworld connections to have them arrested on trumped-up charges. They went to prison and died there. Henri waited years for his revenge. He finally had the chance.

"You need to relax! Why don't you start by sucking your pacifier!"

"I love it when you call giving you a blowjob sucking my pacifier," Gail giggled, pushing him on his back. She glanced nervously at the privacy curtain as she took his cock in her mouth.

"Mmm! You definitely know how to polish a knob!" Henri's hand rested on her head, his hips pumping his cock in tune with her bobbing head. "Tell me more about the Carraways."

"I can't talk with my mouth full," she mumbled with his cock in her mouth.

"You're a successful administrator. You know how to multitask. What did they do to upset you?"

Nurse Hollins swallowed Henri's cock, pushing it down her throat, humming to send sensations through his body. She held his tool in her throat as long as she could while breathing through her nose. When she finally pulled back, her saliva ran down his cock and dripped from her chin.

Gail stroked his cock while lying between his legs, looking up at him.

"Abigail Carraway got drunk, picked up a hitchhiker, then wrapped her car around a lamp pole. All she has is bumps and bruises. He is in serious condition. I heard them discussing having the victim sign a release for $50,000. The guy could use the money. His file says he's laid-off, has a wife, and three kids under 12 years old. I just hate that the Carraway's money buys them out of responsibility for their actions."

Henri grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up his body. "Sit on my face, Gail," he ordered.

"Henri, please! This time of day, staff, visitors, and patients fill the halls. What if someone walked in?"

Even as she spoke, she scrambled onto the bed, pulled her skirt up, and positioned herself over Henri's face. Instant obedience was what she learned in her brief time with him. It was crazy. She could lose her job and her reputation, but she had to, needed to do as he said.

Henri caressed Gail's smooth pink thighs as he looked up at her clamshell pussy covered in the dew like drops of her arousal. He inhaled her fragrance then blew on her sex. She shivered and drew a sibilant breath.

He repeatedly blew on her pussy, watching her clit grow and peek out of her hood. His hands slid up her slim waist, over her mommy pooch, and cupped her breasts. He traced her slit with his tongue while caressing her tits.

"You like that?"

"You know I do! I like everything you do to me."

Henri pressed his tongue into her hole, fucking her with it while squeezing her tits. Her pussy juices ran out of the corners of his mouth and down his chin.

"Oh, fuck, Henri! Fuck!" Her body undulated, reacting to what he was doing to her nether regions. It was always like this. Her pleasure came first. He took his time, building her to her peak.

He stopped before she cummed and kissed the insides of her thighs. It took tremendous control. Gail's pussy juices were like a narcotic, and in the few days he knew her, he became addicted.

"Stop teasing me," she gasped. Her body was on fire.

Henri licked from her clit to her anus and back again, reveling in the smell and taste of her. He planned on seeing more of her after his release from the hospital. Right now, he had two missions: one was to get Gail off; he wanted her to cum in his mouth. Two was to right a wrong and turn the tables on the Carraways.

"I'd rather lick your pussy than eat when I'm hungry. I love how your pussy looks, how it feels in my mouth, and how you taste!"

"Now who's talking with their mouth full! Shut up and eat my pussy before someone catches us!"

"Mmm! That might be fun! Who would you prefer catching us, a man or a woman?" Henri took her clit in his mouth, sucking it as though it was a small cock.

"I don't care! Whichever you want it to be!" Gail rotated her hips on his tongue. It reminded her of her favorite toy, a nine-inch black vibrator she used almost nightly.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12