The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want a woman to catch us. Then I could fuck you while you ate her out!"

He inserted a finger in her pussy and his thumb in her ass. He rocked his hand back and forth, fucking her anus and her cunt while sucking her clit.

"Dear God, darling! The things you want of me! I'll do it! I'll do whatever you want," Nurse Hollins said, stifling a scream. She had a few lovers. None spoke to her so graphically while making love.

She was cumming like never before. The pressure built in her lower abdomen and permeated her body. She felt like she had to pee. She exploded, squirting her essence over Henri's face and chest. She stuffed her fist in her mouth to smother her scream as she undulated on his face.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my God!" Gail fell forward to all fours with her pussy squirting on Henri's face. Finally, she collapsed to her belly, her breath coming in short gasps.

"Did you cum, sweetie," he teased, kissing her sweaty ass?

"You bastard," she laughed, "either I came, or I pissed all over your face!"

"And you call me kinky! Pissing on my face! Really?"

Gail crawled into his arms, threw her leg over his, and stroked his chest. " Now, let me return the favor! But promise to cum in my mouth, not piss in it."

Henri stopped her when she started kissing her way down his body. "I have a better idea. Let's have some fun, and I can settle some scores."

Nurse Hollins looked at him quizically as he outlined his scheme. By the time he finished with the details, she was nodding her head. It would be risky, but the arrogant bitches had it coming!

Chapter 02

Nurse Hollins hurried down the hall, catching up to the Carraways as they walked away from the nurses' station. She was still experiencing the afterglow of sex with Henri.

"Mrs. Carraway, the duty nurse, gave you the wrong room number. Allen Green is in Room 2103." Nurse Hollins suppressed a smile. This was going to be fun.

"What? You and your staff are incompetents. I'll personally complain to the hospital board." She waved the envelope in Nurse Hollins's face as she ranted. "After I take care of some business with Mr. Green."

Abigail Carraway stomped off down the hall toward Room 2103 with her daughter trailing behind her.

"Nurse Adams, I'm going to my office. No calls until I say so!"

Gail hurried to her office and retrieved her cell phone. It was the latest model with a movie camera the advertisements said would do justice to Hollywood.

She hurried back to Henri's room and slipped into the space behind the privacy curtain in time to hear the conversation between Henri Favareax and Abigal Carraway. Gail turned on the camera on her phone and eased it around the curtain. Her position was perfect. The bed and the three occupants of the room were in the frame and in focus. She touched the Record button.

"I'm not sure if I understand Mrs. Carraway. What do you want me to sign?" Henri, pretending to be Allen Green, stifled a grin. In one hand, he held the cashier's check for $50,000 made out to Allen Green. In the other, he had the release.

"It's a simple transaction," Abigal said unctuously, smiling broadly. This guy doesn't look familiar, she thought. I should remember a hunk like this!"I'm deeply regretful about my accident. I wanted to compensate you for lost wages and any expenses you incur.

Bonnie stood next to her mother, eyeing the magnificent piece of mahogany manhood in front of her. The bulge in the sheet suggested a sizeable package. Even severely bruised, he was a handsome hunk of a man. She made a mental note to get some contact information.

Henri's eyes moved from the womanly figure of Abigail to the supple one of Bonnie. Bonnie had her mother's looks and what seemed to be a light tan. She had a sista body with bubble butt and pendulous tits; her features reminded him of his deceased father. She might be his sister. However, Abigail fucked three Black guys, including his father, that long ago night. Bonnie's father could be any one of them.

"I appreciate your generosity. But I was told to always consult a lawyer before signing anything. I have a friend who is an attorney. I'll call him now." Henri reached for his cell phone lying on the serving table.

"NO!" Abigail and Bonnie shouted in unison. Abigail stepped closer to the bed and covered Henri's hand with hers. She cleared her throat.

"Lawyers just make things messy. I haven't consulted one," she lied. "My daughter copied this form off the Internet."

She moistened her lips. If this guy called an attorney, things would go south in a hurry. She needed his signature. She leaned over the bed, intending to turn on the charm. Henri squeezed her tit.

"OH!" Abigail jumped back as though shot out of a cannon. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I am so sorry! I shouldn't have taken liberties with you. Let me call my attorney and have him review these documents. I'm sure it'll be okay."

Behind the curtain, Nurse Allen snickered and continued recording. She tracked to the daughter, her eyes glued to Henri's crotch. That way lies danger, she thought.

"I...uhh.... was startled. If you want to touch my breasts, it's okay. Now about that document...!"

Henri pushed the hospital gown open and cupped Abigail's breast. "These are nice! But I think your daughter's are better."

"No fucking way!" Abigail was indignant. She paid good money to the best plastic surgeon in the nation. No way was her daughter's tit better than hers. "Bonnie, take off your top!"

"Mother! Have you completely lost it? There's no way I'm letting this yahoo see my breasts."

Abigail eyed her daughter. "You recall we were discussing allowances earlier. If I lose my allowance because of this accident, I'll tell your father about you and the chauffeur."

"Mother, that was years ago! And you fucked him also!"

Behind the curtain, Gail's eyes widened. Mother and daughter sluts, she thought, shaking her head.

"I'll tell him about the tennis pro, and I recall a rumor circulating among gardening staff about a trio with the head gardener and his wife. You know how your father is about our social status. He'd frown on you being a slut for the hired help."

Bonnie gave her mother the evil eye. She knew a lot of stuff about her mother also, including her suspicions about her birth. Once when her mother was drunk, she made references to her birth father, suggesting it was not her mother's husband. That was a nugget of information she intended to use at a later date.

For now, she had no issue with showing her tits to this studly Black guy. Who knows where it might go.

"Okay, gawdammit!" Bonnie pulled her top over her head, unhooked her bra, and tossed them on the chair.

Bonnie complied when Henri beckoned for her to stand next to her mother. She felt a connection to him.

He hefted each of their breasts, then leaned down and sucked first Abigail's nipple, then Bonnie's.

Bonnie gasped, grasping the back of Henri's head, and held him to her breast. Abigail's knees felt like water. Henri wasn't the first man to suck her nipples. Somehow, this guy suckling felt different, more intimate. She stood with her hands at her side as he went back and forth between the women's tits.

"Okay! Now, will you sign?" Abigail pushed his head away from her breast. Blood rushed through her veins, causing a roaring sound in her ears.

Henri's hand slid up Bonnie's thigh, cupped her ass, squeezed, and pulled her to him. She stumbled forward until her legs pressed against the side of the bed.

Henri picked up the check with his free hand and gestured at the stunned Abigail with it. She was thunderstruck at the liberties he was taking with them, particularly with her daughter.

"Fifty thousand dollars is not enough! I want more!"

"More! I can't get more today! You'll have to wait until tomorrow!"

"Fine! That will give me time to consult with my attorney!" He nibbled on Bonnie's nipple, gave her ass a firm slap, and sat back in the bed. You ladies, have a good day!"

Bonnie's eyes were glazed. The room moved slowly around her. She sat on the bed to keep from falling. He touched something deep in her. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to crawl in bed and fuck him.

Abigail was desperate to get Allen Green's signature, or else there would be hell to pay with her husband. She watched his hand sliding up and down her daughter's thigh. Bonnie was enthralled with him, letting him do whatever he wanted. She had an idea.

"I...uh...could give you and my daughter some private time. You seem into each other. Would you sign if I did that?"

"Only if you stay!" Gotcha, Henri thought. He had her where he wanted her, negotiating sex for a signature.

He glanced at the curtain where Gail was recording the action. Tom Carraway wouldn't care if his wife and daughter were sluts. He needed to protect the Carraway name. The recording would be the Sword of Damocles, hanging over his head and forcing him to do whatever Henri wanted.

"Well, I never! What do you think I am?" His hand, stroking her daughter's thigh, pushed her skirt, exposing her shaved pussy, gleaming between her legs. Abigail tried to look away but couldn't.

"You're a woman in trouble who desperately needs my signature to get out of trouble. Here are MY terms. You take off the fucking hospital gown, sit on the opposite side of me from your daughter, and I'll do to you what I'm doing to her."

Bonnie's back arched, thrusting against his finger sliding down her slit. "Mother, either get naked or get out! I'm staying!" She covered his hand with hers, pushing his finger into her hole.

"Damn you, Bonnie! And you, mister, fuck you!"

"That's what you and your daughter will have to do to get my signature!"

"What," Abigail screeched?

"Fuck me. You and your daughter have to fuck me, and then I'll sign the document."

Bonnie lay back across his legs, her hands holding his finger in her pussy while her hips pumped. "Mother, I'm going to fuck him, with or without a signature. Get with the program or get out!"

Bonnie rolled on her side and took Henri's cock in her mouth. It was a perfect fit like it belonged in her mouth. Her mouth ached at the corners as she sucked on his glans.

Henri stroked Bonnie's behind while she sucked his cock. She was good, very good. He had many blowjobs in his life; this one felt different. The curtain moved. Gail was enjoying the show and recording it all.

Abigail looked to the ceiling for divine intervention in her frustration. She needed his signature and had no qualms about sucking his cock to get it. She had sucked her share of cocks and enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her. And Allen Green's cock was a thoroughbred. Under any other conditions, she would be on her knees, gobbling it up, just as her daughter was.

Her hypocritical husband was her issue. He held Bonnie's birth and her drinking over her head like an executioner's ax. He threatened to divorce her and leave her destitute if there were any more scandals.

At the same time, in recent years, he spent little time at their estate. Abigail was certain he had a slut somewhere. If she could find out who and where she was, it would give her leverage over him. Until she did, she was reduced to being blackmailed by this man.

Bonnie enjoyed herself, treating Allen Green's cock like an all-day sucker, licking it from root to tip. Saliva ran down her chin, soaking the thick briar patch surrounding his tool. If her mother would leave, she'd mount that cock and ride it like a jockey rides a thoroughbred horse.

"Look, if my daughter and I do what you want, you promise you'll sign the document?"

"Absolutely!" Henri knew his signature was worthless. She needed Allen Green's signature. However, the cashier's check was good no matter who signed the release. He would use the recording Gail made to prevent them from taking the $50 000 away from Allen Green.

Abigail took off her hospital gown and dropped it on the floor. She laid across the bed opposite her daughter and licked Henri's cock. The sensuality of sharing a cock with her daughter surprised her. They held each other eyes as they licked opposite sides of the guy's cock.

Henri stroked Abigail's meaty ass, his finger sliding between the pillows of her behind and pressing her starfish. He smiled when his fingertip easily slipped in. This is not her first rodeo, he thought. She's had stuff in her poop hole before.

Abigail shrank away then pushed back when his fingertip entered her anus. It had been a while, but she used to love anal. Sometimes she preferred it when she could simultaneously have a toy in her pussy. She recalled being DPed in her younger years and how she loved that full feeling.

"Jesus," she moaned, sucking his cock while he fingered her ass.

"Come closer, Bonnie! Let me show you what your mother likes."

Bonnie hissed as his finger entered her anus. Her back arched. At the same time, her mother did the same thing. Their lips met over Henri's cockhead. Mother and daughter kissed hungrily, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"You like kissing your mother, Bonnie?" Henri was multitasking, fingering both women's starfish while getting a blowjob from each.

"Mmm!" Bonnie stroked Henri while she and her mother kissed. She didn't even like her mother but sharing a cock with her and kissing was too kinky for words.

"I'll get out of the way and let you ladies get to know each other better."

Henri stood, and the women embraced, hungrily kissing as their tongues dueled for supremacy. They lay back on the hospital bed, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Bonnie was the aggressor, finger fucking her mother while sucking on her big jug. Abigail lay crosswise the bed, her fat hips pumping against her daughter's finger. When Henri straddled her head, she inhaled his cock, reveling in the ache at the corners of her mouth as she stuffed his monster in her mouth.

Henri leaned over the bed and smacked Bonnie's ass. "Get on your knees and give your mother's pussy a good licking."

Bonnie knelt between her mother's legs, eyeing the pussy she came out of, imagining the kinkiness of licking her mother's pussy. She flicked her mother's clit with her tongue, delighting in hearing Abigail gasp.

"You like your daughter licking your pussy, mommy?"

"You little minx! Stop talking and start licking!"

Bonnie cupped her mother's ass and pulled her closer, then buried her face between her legs.

"Mmm! I love how you taste!"

Abigail gripped her daughter's head, her hips pumping, her lips pulled back in a snarl, and her eyes mere slits.

Gail was beside herself with lust. Watching Henri fuck the two women then inducing them to fuck each other was way outside of her sexual experience. She ached to bury her head between one of the women's legs while Henri fucked her.

She pushed aside one side of the curtain and beckoned for Henri to come closer. He shook his head, pointing at the mother and daughter sluts eating each other out. They were oblivious to where they were and uncaring about who was watching.

Bonnie was on her knees, her face buried in her mother's pussy, when Henri stepped behind her. She groaned and thrust back when he entered her.

"Bitch I told you not to stop eating me,"

Abigail said, slapping her daughter's head. Her eyes bucked when she saw Henri behind her daughter fucking her. The sight of his thick black tool spreading her daughter's brown, pink-rimmed pussy sent her over the edge. She came hard, holding Bonnie's pussy to her head.

Henri whacked Bonnie's ass hard. She squealed, scooted away from the pain, then thrust back, moaning as Henri's cock touched parts of her pussy that had never been touched.

"You whores change positions. I want some old pussy."

The two women scrambled to change positions. Bonnie lay back on the bed, groaning when her mother knelt between her legs and began eating her out. Henri stepped behind Abigail, positioned his cock at her anus, and rammed his massive tool to the hilt in her bowels.

"AWWW FUCK!"

Abigail howled in pain as Henri's cock filled her asshole. She shrank away then thrust back, humping his tool. She was an anal veteran. It felt good to have a thick pole in her poop chute again.

"Say it, fat bitch! Say you like my cock in your ass."

"I love your cock in my ass," Abigail howled, simultaneously burying her face in her daughter's pussy.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming," Bonnie shrieked, grabbing hand fulls of her mother's hair while pulling her head tighter to her squirting honey hole.

Abigail would have pulled away from the firehose-like pressure of Bonnie squirting on her face. However, she was cumming hard herself on Henri's cock. She felt like she was dying, like the intensity of her cumming was snatching the last breath from her body. Abigail had bigger cocks, but never one that made her cum so hard and so long.

She sank to her knees, her face resting against Bonnie's wet thigh.

"You whores aren't finished. If you want my signature, you have to lick my cock clean."

Henri grabbed a handful of Abigail's hair, pushing her face to his slimy cock. Abigail didn't hesitate, surrendering to Henri's dominance, inhaling his cock with the residue of anal sex covering it.

"You too," he said, beckoning for Bonnie. "Help you mother out."

Bonnie dropped to her knees next to her mother. She took Henri's cock from her mother, stared in disgust at the residue clinging to it, then inhaled it.

"That's right, baby! Help you mother out."

"Put your faces side by side."

Henri was ready to cum. He positioned himself so that Nurse Hollins had the three of them in the shot. Then he came, playing his cock across the two women's faces like a fireman putting out a fire.

Abigail and Bonnie Carraway, the cream of the local elite, embraced each other with Henri's load streaming off their faces and tits. They watched as he scribbled a signature on the release.

"There you go, ladies! Now get out of my room!"

The women took the useless release, dressed and hurried from Henri's hospital room. Each made a mental note to get contact information so they could see him again.

To be continued


12