All Comments on 'The Accident: Pt. 01'

by the_best_sex_is_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you weren't lying about the slow burn but it was SOOO worth it. great story

Volunteer_Volunteer_over 1 year ago

A brilliant read, so pleased to see the finished product. 5 stars!

EzeeriderEzeeriderover 1 year ago

Well it's taken years, but I've at last found a writer of erotica who actually knows and loves the meaning of the word, and I want to thank you for that.

All forms of eroticism are (initially) born of and fueled by the senses, and it is the senses that provide the desire and the power and beauty of our sexual - and sensual - experiences.

However, you are the first writer that I've found here, or virtually anywhere else, that truly appreciates just how vital a detailed and artfully presented description of the whole experience are to a truly artistic and erotic portrait of a sensual, sexual moment between two lovers.

You skillfully fleshed out your characters, paced their journey skillfully, and brought them together from very different places with insight and a beautifully-built and maintained sense of sexual tension based on both sexual and emotional need in both of them.

You showed us your skill as a writer by bringing us completely and intimately into their shared need and, ultimately their total joy, by bringing in every detail of sights, sounds, smell, touch and taste.

Now that's what true erotica is all about; when we feel as though we're right there, sharing everything with those lovers.

Once again, beautifully done, and I thank you for a truly sensual experience together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Great story. A tale of a truly loving couple.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Read like a great story 5+ stars

I hope we get a part 2.

Maybe the ex thinks she can pick up where she left off and he tell her goodbye and tells he knows everything, just a little karma,

I'd like to see/hear what both sets of parents think of them kindling the love they always had for each other ....

Maybe a white picket fence and 2.5 children?

A great story!!!!!

the_best_sex_is_in_your_mindthe_best_sex_is_in_your_mindover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your kind words - these comments really encourage me to write more! This was only my third story that I've written and it motivates me to hear that people like it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and writing! Can't wait for more!

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Please do continue, I'm loving this couple

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

Sometimes you figure where a story is going early and you decide to pass on it. I knew where this was going but the journey to get there was fantastic. Great writing with detail that added to the journey. Looking forward to part 2 as well taking a look at the author’s other submissions, A big 5!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Keep writing! Great story and so well presented. I look forward to the next chapter or 6! On my favorite list so I don't miss anything you post.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic, that's all to be said!!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent story

Very romantic and actually quite erotic. Loved your characters. Looking forward to more chapters. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 please I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
excellent!

This excellent story has great characters and a well-conceived plot that builds carefully throughout. Well-written, it fully engages the reader as the story builds to a climactic conclusion. It definitely needs to be continued. The author proves that the romantic and the erotic can co-exist in perfect harmony, and are in this story interwoven in a most excellent manner. Five stars.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice start. Loved it but for 2 things. Firstly, Peter is too much of a smart ass. It is witty banter to a point, but he can't seem to turn it off. Second, you go into exquisite detail on the foreplay and just complete glaze over your description of their orgasms. I was looking forward to your detailed description, both physically and of their emotions, but there was almost nothing. It was a big hole in the story for me. Looking forward to the conclusion in part 2.

ata4242ata4242over 1 year ago

Part 2 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was so good, so romantically close, I loved it! Please write a part 2 I'd love to read it!!

32aa32aa10 months ago

Totally... Totally awesome!! The shower scene... Katie washing herself as he... I... watched was the best that has ever been written. I lover Katie's sense of humor. The two of them go together so well.

Thanks for the beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely superb. Beautifully paced & detailed

ilalsilals10 months ago

Hope part 2 is coming.

245624568 months ago

Great story. Will there be a Part Two? I sure hope so.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley114 months ago

I have just fond this wonderful story - looking forward to the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous