All Comments on 'The Accident Pt. 02'

by UncleGuido1066

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. I like where this is going. Keep it coming. ๐Ÿ˜‰5*

Tc

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
great story

cant wait for more!!!!

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

how long till chapter 3?

CuriousOneTwoCuriousOneTwoabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story line and these characters. Lots of potential offshoots here. Also really like the midwest, agriculture backdrop, being a midwest farm kid myself. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is getting really hot. I can't wait to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Canโ€™t wait to read another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

High quality writing style! Me โ™ฅ๏ธ big time.

Very natural flow. Perfect mix of inner dialogue, outer dialogue and description.

You, sir/ma'am, are a writer.

All the stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing and excellent story. As one who enjoyed a little fun with a cousin, its all quite believable with lots of possibilities for the next chapter.

UncleGuido1066UncleGuido1066almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello my loves! Just a little update on Part 3. I am in the middle of writing it and it's going to be at least twice as long as this part. Thank you all for the kind words and I hope you stick around for the next part.

Much love,

Uncle Guido

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one a whole lot more than the first one. The fact that Jules mom is sharing her husband with her sister was a good choice. Jules revealing her bisexuality was most excellent. Jules confessing her love for Patrick was also excellent. I'm hoping that she'll have enough love for him in the future to arrange a threesome with Samantha Meyers. The parents approval of their relationship is wonderful.

Almost everything about this was good except for the dominatrix coming out in Jules. And then when it started to irritate Patrick, the bitch copped an attitude? ๐Ÿ˜’ Granted that she did eventually back off of it, but she still didn't offer any apologies for getting an attitude either.

Jules trying to dominate him with him basically unable to fight back because of his medical condition is sadistic and totally turned me off. I would have given you a perfect score except for that. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! Keep them coming! He needs to get with his mom & aunt also when Jules can't be there for him! Also who is cousin Nora? Is she a sister to Jules? Possibly get her involved to as an occasional 3-some with Jules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous