The Accidental Asian Sex Slave

Story Info
How I became involved in a BDSM affair without realizing it.
8k words
4.41
45.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers

I have a somewhat strange and embarrassing tale to tell. If it were fiction, you might say that the narrator is too foolish and naïve to be believed. But unfortunately, I was that foolish, and this is a true story of how I accidentally became an Asian sex slave.

When I was 24, and married for just one year, I met Graham at a party thrown by my office after work. He was a smart and sophisticated man, the kind who could charm the birds off the trees. I like to think that I'm not the kind of person who is easily seduced, but Graham really got under my skin. If I had to say why, I guess it was a combination of his charisma, wit and worldliness along with my relative youth and naivety.

We were from different worlds. Graham was from a prominent and wealthy family. I was the child of Asian immigrants, as was my husband Bryan. Graham was ten years older than me but so much more polished and experienced. Bryan was just 25, and was really just a kid like me, rather than a man. We had no money and barely scraped by.

Everything Graham said impressed me. He seemed to know everyone in town. As we talked, many people stopped by to say hello to him. I suppose what you would say is that he swept me off my feet that night. He surprised me by asking me if I wanted to go somewhere for a drink that night. It would be the last time I said no to Graham, and muttering something about having to get home to my husband, I left. But before I left, he persuaded me to give him my phone number.

That night, I even told Bryan about meeting Graham at the party. I just couldn't help myself because I was so preoccupied with thoughts of him. Bryan looked at me strangely, as if to say, why are you telling me about this guy? I started to tell him more about Graham before realizing that I should probably not say much more. And when we had sex that night, I fantasized that it was someone other than my husband making love to me, something I had never done before.

A couple of days later, Graham called me, and asked me if I would have lunch with him. I said sure, telling myself that there was nothing inappropriate about it. After all, I had told him I was married. He told me to meet me at a fancy restaurant not far from my office. I met him there, and we had a fun lunch, a continuation of our conversation from the party. Of course, what was happening was that he was hitting on me, and I was flirting back with a vengeance.

As we left the restaurant, he put his arm around me, and said we should go somewhere. I smiled, and said very innocently, sure, where do you want to go? He stopped and leaned down and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. He said there is a hotel just around the corner. Hotel? I thought to myself, am I ready for this?

As I walked with him, I felt a lot of trepidation but also a lot of excitement. We went into the Belmont Hotel lobby, and I thought, there's no turning back now. He told me to wait as he went up to the front desk. In a few minutes, he returned with a key card, and we rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. He opened the door, and gestured for me to go in.

As soon as he shut the door, he said, "So, do you want to start by sucking my cock?"

I have to admit that it was a bit of a shock. It wasn't that I didn't know that we were going to have sex, but I was shocked by his bluntness. This wasn't going to be the sophisticated seduction I had expected.

My response to his statement, which was more of an order than a question, was to get on my knees and unbuckle his belt. I pulled down his zipper, and pulled out his cock. I was excited to see that it was moderately large, but not so large that it was going to hurt.

I wrapped my lips around it, and Graham quickly grabbed me by the back of the head and started pushing his cock in and out of me in a fairly violent way. I wasn't giving him head, it was more like he was fucking my face. Every now and then his cock would go in too deep and make me gag.

"Make it nice and sloppy for me," he said. I couldn't help but make it sloppy because the force with which he was pumping in and out of my mouth was making my saliva froth up and drool down my chin. He came pretty quickly, and pulled out of my mouth to shoot his come all over my face. No one had ever done that to me before. I had never been a big fan of swallowing, but now I saw that the alternative was worse. There was so much cum that I had a few gobs in my hair.

Graham picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Before I could even wipe all the cum off my face, he was on me. He pulled my tights and panties down, and started rubbing his cock against me. I was surprised to feel that he was still hard. How was that possible?

But he was still rock hard after coming, and what he did to me is best described by the time-honored phrase: he fucked the shit out of me. There was nothing gentle or loving about what he did. He did it with force and violence, and left no doubt that he was in control.

After it was over, I realized my heart was pounding and I was gasping for breath. It was like he was always a step ahead of me, and I didn't have the time to orient myself or take in what was going to happen next. Just a few minutes after he entered me, I was surprised by having an orgasm come unexpectedly. To have an orgasm that quickly had never happened to me before, and I didn't even have the opportunity to stifle my involuntary screams, and I am usually not a screamer.

The sex was not what I was used to, and it was definitely thrilling. It wasn't what I thought sex with Graham would be like, but what did I know about sex? Graham was older and more experienced than me, and I thought he had just shown me a different way of having sex. Bryan and I generally had sex in the missionary position, and I was resistant to trying new things. I had never been taken by someone as Graham had taken me. I loved that feeling of being overpowered by a strong and confident lover.

I spent the next two days obsessing about Graham. I could feel myself falling for him. It took everything I had not to call him the next morning. I even resisted texting him. I was disappointed when he didn't call. Did I expect him to send me flowers? Not really, considering that he knew I was married. Still, I thought there might be some gesture or contact. On the second day after our encounter at the hotel, I went to bed feeling a little down.

The next morning, however, he did call. He asked, how about skipping lunch and meeting at the Belmont? I didn't hesitate to say yes. I had even put on sexy underwear that morning in the hope that I might see him. He called me later to give me the room number.

I was practically bouncing as I walked to the hotel. The door to the room was ajar, and I carefully poked my head in. I expected a warm embrace and a passionate kiss, but Graham was sitting in a chair and looking at his phone. He barely looked up to acknowledge me, and then made a phone call. As he talked, he pointed to his crotch, indicating that I should give him a blow job.

I quickly got on my knees in front of his chair, undid his pants and sucked on his cock as he continued his phone conversation. As I sucked his dick, I would stop every now and then to remove my clothing. Putting on a strip tease is not even close to the kind of thing I would ever do, but I was a different person around Graham.

I desperately wanted to please him, and get his attention. But even as I got him hard and bobbed vigorously up and down on him, Graham continued to talk on the phone. Eventually, he finished his call. Wordlessly, he motioned me onto the bed. The first time we had sex, he hadn't used a condom, and I wasn't on the pill, so I asked him if he had a condom. No, I don't, he said, and it was clear it wasn't going to stop him. Once again, he took me hard and fast, in various positions. He finished by fucking me up the ass. I had never tried anal intercourse, so when he started working some spit on my ass, I said, "Don't," and tried to move his hand away. He slapped my hand away with a little too much force. When I said, "Ow," he pushed my face into the pillow. He then jammed his cock into my anus and wasn't gentle about how he used it.

Sex with Graham was arousing and passionate. I loved his assertiveness and spontaneity, even though it was a kind of sexuality that I wasn't familiar with. I had previously dated the kind of boys who would ask me if it was okay for them to kiss me. Bryan was very respectful, and had never pressured me in any way. If I expressed any reluctance with anything he was doing, he would immediately stop. As a result, we had never had anal sex and rarely had oral sex, even though I knew he liked it.

That night as I lay in bed, I thought about what I was going to do. It seemed obvious that I would have to leave Bryan. I loved Bryan, but this thing that I had with Graham was something deeper and more passionate. I pondered how I could break the news to Bryan; I knew he would be devastated. He was such a sweetheart, and had always been so good to me. But the reality was that I had never loved him with the passion that I had for Graham. In retrospect, it was crazy for me to think this way, especially since I had only known Graham for a week.

The next day Graham suggested that we meet at his condo at lunch time. I was surprised to find out he had a downtown condo just a block from the Belmont.

"Why didn't we just come here before?" I asked, marveling at the beauty of his home with its expensive furnishings and a spectacular view of the city skyline.

"My girlfriend was here yesterday," he replied. Oh, I thought, I hadn't contemplated that he was already in a relationship.

"Have you broken up now?" I asked. I had just assumed that after the passionate sex that we had the last few days that he must be enthralled with me, his new girlfriend.

"No, of course not," he said. "Actually, she's my fiancée."

I was floored. I had assumed that Graham was single and interested in me as a girlfriend. I must have had a look of horror on my face, because he studied me quizzically.

"But you're married," he said. "Why would you care if I have a girlfriend or not?"

I wanted to say, because I almost told my husband last night that I was leaving him for you, you asshole. But on the other hand, what Graham was saying made perfect sense. He hadn't made any promises, or even any protestations of love. I had fallen in love with him on my own, with little encouragement from him.

"I hope you're not thinking of leaving your husband," he continued. "He seems like a good guy."

I didn't know what to do with the fact that Graham had a fiancée. Graham wasn't shy about sharing details of his girlfriend, Lauren. He gave me detailed answers to any questions I had about her.

It turned out that Lauren wasn't much older than me. The photos showed that she was a beautiful, tall blonde, just the type that made me, a short Asian woman, feel insecure. She had full, ample breasts which put my flat chest to shame. She had graduated from an Ivy League school, whereas I had gone to the state university. She was also a law student, whereas at that time, I was a paralegal hoping to go to law school some day. I felt a little defeated, like someone who doesn't quite measure up.

But then Graham put his hands on my waist, and all of my concerns melted away. He pulled off my sweater and looked approvingly at my bare chest. I didn't need to be prompted at this point, and I got down on my knees and undid his pants. After I sucked him for a short while, he put me on his bed on my back, with my head dangling off the side. He then fucked my defenseless mouth. He then draped me over the back of a small-backed easy chair and fucked me. It felt amazing to be fucked this way. It was almost as if the chair was designed for sex. While we had sex, I wondered if he fucked Lauren this way. Graham had scary self control, and it seemed like he could put off his orgasm for a long time. We ended back in his bed, and he made me orgasm twice before he finally came, shooting my unprotected pussy full of his cum.

Then he reached into his nightstand drawer and produced a large dildo. It was very big, brown and realistic-looking. It was probably meant to replicate a very large penis, and was probably about 12 inches long. I can't tell you how wide that thing was, but it was much wider than Graham's cock.

"Put this in your mouth," he said, placing it in front of my face. He pushed it in, and I grabbed onto its shaft to prevent him from pushing it in too far. "No-no-no," he said, slapping my hands away. "Take as much as you can." I couldn't take very much before my gag reflex kicked in. I think he wanted to put it down my throat, but I couldn't come close to accommodating it. I came close to vomiting a couple of times, and he gave up after a few minutes.

"Do you think you could take it in your pussy?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I said apprehensively.

"But you have a feeling we're going to try, don't you?" he said. "I'll at least put some lubricant on it so it won't hurt as much."

The dildo had a bulbous head that was slightly bigger than the shaft, and at first it didn't seem like it would fit at all, but all of a sudden the head was in.

"Aaugh," I gasped as I felt it enter.

"It might be a little painful," he said, but thankfully, it didn't hurt, and actually felt good.

And he gave me a thorough thrashing with it, but I took it better than I thought I would, even though it was enormous, the biggest thing I had ever had inside me. Little did I know that Graham would eventually fuck me with even bigger things.

"Do you put that thing inside your girlfriend?" I asked him after we were done.

"Oh no, I got this just for you," he answered.

We tell ourselves convenient lies to help us get through otherwise painful realities. I told myself that in some ways, Graham must prefer me to his fiancée. Why else would he have sex with me if his girlfriend was satisfying him? Lauren, I reasoned, must be one of those bloodless girls who were squeamish about sex. For me, sex with Graham was better than sex with Bryan. Graham must feel the same way about me. I thought the two of us clicked as lovers, and that eventually, he would leave Lauren for me.

All we did was have sex. You might think that would give me a clue that there something was amiss. However, in an extramarital relationship, there isn't much of an opportunity to do much except have sex. I had no experience with affairs, and it seemed reasonable to me that it would be centered around the sex. Besides, the sex was phenomenol, and I craved having sex with Graham as if it were the most important thing in life. It was as if a switch had been turned on, and I was experiencing sexual desire for the first time in my life.

I usually met Graham at his place two or three times a week, usually around lunch time. It was often on Tuesdays and Thursdays because his fiancee had classes on those days, and wouldn't be at home. But some days, I would go over after work, telling my husband that I had to work late. Other days we would meet at my apartment, or back to the Belmont or another hotel.

There were very specific things he liked me to do, and some things he liked doing to me. He wanted me to strip as soon as I got there, and then suck him on my knees. He liked fucking me in the ass, usually after he had taken me in other ways, sometimes involving sex toys.

One day, he brought out an extremely large dildo, larger than the big black one he had used on me previously. It looked like it was twice as wide. "What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked.

"Suck on it, then I'll fuck you with it," he said, matter-of-factly. "Maybe you can take it up the ass."

"I'm not taking that up my ass," I said. But of course, he did put it up my ass that afternoon. He used a lot of lubricant, but it still stretched me almost to the breaking point. I'm not one of those people who can look at something and tell you what the measurements are. Just trust me when I say that it looked too big to fit inside any of my holes.

When he first put it up against my anus, it seemed impossible that it could fit inside. He had me on my back, with my legs splayed and pushed against my chest. I think he had me in this position so that I could see the huge thing going inside me and that he could see the look on my face. Graham put some K-Y inside my anus with his fingers. The dildo wasn't one of those that looked like a penis with a head and shaft, but it had a narrower, rounded tip that quickly widened to its full width. It was shaped like a large, fat bullet and looked to me like a little bomb. Graham twisted it back and forth until he got the very tip inside me.

"Ooh!" I cried out as it entered me.

"Oh yeah," he said, clearly enjoying either the sight of the huge thing going into me or hearing me in pain.

"Oh my GOD, that's big," I moaned, as he somehow pushed a few more inches of it into my anus. "Please go easy."

"You should see this thing going into your ass," he said. "Fuck, that looks painful."

But instead of slowing down, he started pumping that huge dildo in and out of my asshole faster and faster. There was pain, but I was also undeniably aroused by it. My hand flew down to my clit to make myself come.

"You love being fucked by this monster," Graham said, grinding the rubber phallus into my ass.

"Oh, fuck . . ." I moaned. I never really cursed before, but when I was having sex with Graham, those words just spewed out of my mouth as I had been using them my whole life. I had never used words like "pussy" or "cock", but they became part of my natural vocabulary when I was with him.

"Tell me it hurts," he said. "Tell me how much it hurts."

"Oh god, it hurts so fucking much," I whined. "Please, I'm begging you."

"God, that must hurt," he said. "But you love it, don't you, you little piece of shit."

For some reason, being verbally abused like that really put me over the top. "Fuck my ass with that thing," I whimpered to him as I came. "Hurt me with it."

He liked fucking my pussy in many different positions, and I loved all of it. Many times after we had intercourse, he liked to fist me. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's getting your whole hand inside a woman's pussy and hand-fucking her. It can be painful. The first time he did it, I asked him what he was doing.

"I'm fisting you," he said matter-of-factly, working four fingers inside me and turning it back and forth like a dial.

"Oh my god!" I yelled. "That's too much!" I tried to lift myself up to see what he was doing, but he pushed me back down.

"It's better if you don't see it," he said, continuing to put his hand deeper into my pussy.

"Stop," I whimpered. "Don't do this to me."

"I'm loosening you up for Bryan," he said. "He'll appreciate a nice, gaping pussy when you get home."

"Oh fuck!" I said as he continued to fist me. "You're ruining me."

In retrospect, it was pointlessly sadistic. I think he liked the look of discomfort on my face while he did it. I'm pretty sure he never fisted his fiancee. Graham had this veneer of civility that I'm sure most of his friends would never believe the way that he treated me.

I had almost no say over what we did sexually. Sometimes when I was doing something not quite the way he wanted, he would hit me. Every now and then he would call me to go over to his office, and he would lock the door so that I could blow him. In retrospect, it embarrasses me to say that I was at his beck and call like that. That I would take time out of my work day, walk over to his building and spend ten minutes on my knees only to be summarily dismissed when I was done.

We would sometimes go to my apartment while Bryan was at work, or if he was away on business. I was ashamed the first time he came over to my tiny one-bedroom apartment with its cheap Ikea furniture, but Graham seemed intrigued at seeing how I lived. It must have reinforced for him the big gulf between us. I also think he liked taking me on my marital bed. For some reason, whenever we had sex in my own bed, he would demand that I say that I loved him. He even came over once late at night, and I blew him in the living room while Bryan slept in the bedroom.

pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers