The Accidental Ball Buster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your back and spread your legs apart," she ordered and grinned at her sister who sat amused, with her chin in her hand.

Ava stepped between his legs and brought her knee up and nudged his balls again his pelvis. Billy flinched. She did it again and saw it was having the effect on his penis she expected. She struck again but harder, causing a groan. Then she ground her knee against his balls, steady, like a squeeze. He was fully erect.

She stepped back for a moment and said,"this will probably hurt."

She stepped close and began thrusting her knee up, hard, between his legs, smashing his balls much harder, repeatedly.

Billy recoiled, "oh, oh..," he wobbled, and fell back momentarily against the closet door, but regained his footing. Ava struck his testicles twice more and stepped back. Billy swayed, his face paled, but his penis lurched, then bobbed and spurted four times, snake like, tossing his semen out in small white ropes that landed on their carpet.

Ava laughed. She felt joyous. She'd done it.

Arabella threw her head back and laughed loudly.

"Hah, finally, sister, finally you've got a man by the balls," she said.

"I do," said Ava.

12