All Comments on 'The Accidental Cuckold/Hotwife'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ouch

Didn't it hurt dear Jill when Joe and the cuck removed her breasts from the brazier? Bet they were toasty. Funny story, should have been in humor.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Not Bad

A little documentary in the telling. There was some of the mix of emotions by the husband but no real expression of concern from the wife, she seemed a bit mechanical, otherwise enjoyed the read. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well becoming single again really only hurts froa little while

It is losing the respect of those 4 kids of yours and being denied access to any of the grands that hurts for such a long time. But that is the price of stupidity and your ultimate divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
These characters are dumber than stumps.

Who cares if they think cuckolding makes her a hotwife. What it really makes her is a walking disease. Who knows how many std's she picked up from lover boy? Is the risk worth the down side? When she demeans, degrades and humiliates him, their marriage is over. Did you not think this mess through? Ugly story of stupid people doing stupid things and paying a price. You simply left the story unfinished and we never see the consequences - a divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cheat

scores that is.....no way do cuck stories in LW section score over 3 for this type of sick garbage

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another boooring and desgusting drivel from Stupidity Incorporate Baboon Brigade

Anyway, who the fuck gives a shit about a putrid old cunt practicing geriatric sex.

🤢🤮

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The surprise here is..

..it actually is believable, I know since similar happened to me, except in reverse.

I knew this bartender gal, she worked in a lounge I stopped off at after work maybe 2-3 times a week. For perhaps a half dozen years, it was "Hi." order a drink, bit of chit chat, nothing even slightly out of the normal.

Then, one afternoon, she came over with my usual, except she asked me if I found her attractive. I did, she was very pretty, so I told her so.

Then, she asked, "Would you like to have sex with me?" Which nearly floored me.

I finally managed to tell her yes, at which point she said she was getting married in three days, it had to be before that, and her fiancé wanted to watch.

So, we did, that same night. Afterwards, he told me he wanted her to "get it out of her system" because after, he would not stand for it.

It just goes to show, being blunt works.

But I am not too sure of the "getting it out of her system" part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect marriage

This would be the perfect marriage for me! Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.As for the last sentence,don't bother with any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Many try this while away on vacation and it is usually from people I know a disaster for the marriage. Both are drunk or high for the first time in many years and it’s seems like a great idea until the sober light of day comes with regret, anger, humiliation and a serverly damaged marriage

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
O.K..but ...

I can handle the cuckold part; but, if she is doing anal with him, she is doing anal with me. Despite that, I liked this story and still rated it as 5 stars, brazier or no brazier! I'd like to be Joe for a willing couple too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
27 years down the drain

Welcome to the latrine years

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"ACCIDENTAL" my ass!

...

OlFrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It’s just a crappy braindead slut-wimp relationship, BUT...

he should fuck her asshole till it bleeds and then some more and than a ass to mouth excursion. Fuck the slut all you can fuck and dump her on the corner to make some money too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous