The Accidental Cuckold/Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I was in the suite, I gave Little Peter some relief, it felt so good. Then I got my phone and started the video. It was so hot I immediately masturbated again. Then I felt the loneliness. The only time Jill and sleep alone is when she visits her mother. But the difference is I know she is alone, now she is in bed with another man. I fell into a fretful sleep. A couple hours later. I started the video again and after cumming I fell asleep.

I heard Jill quietly let herself into our suite. She shed her robe by the bed and massaged Little Peter hard then she straddled me in the cowgirl position (a first for us). We made love for a while, I reached up to cradle her beautiful tits which bared some markings from the wild sex she had had. After a few moments experiencing my first "sloppy seconds" we rolled side by side and fell asleep for a few hours. When I awoke Jill was already washing up in the bathroom.

When we arrived in the lobby, I was surprised to see Joe there. I thought, "What is he doing here?" after all he just had my wife to fuck as he wished all night." If I was bigger, I probably would have gone over to him and punched him in the nose.

However, he came towards us with a big smile and said, "Your limo to the airport." Joe took our luggage and headed to the door with Jill following a few steps behind. Joe seated Jill in the back seat and when I arrived, he opened the other back door for me. We cuddled in the back seat as Joe drove us to the airport. Once we arrived Joe put our luggage on the curb, extended his hand and shook my hand. He then gave Jill a little hug and said that he looked forward to possibly visiting later this year and, with that, he got in his car and left.

Once we were seated on the airplane we started cuddling. Our flight attendant stopped by and said, "Oh I see we have newlyweds here. Unfortunately, I will have to ask you to buckle up until the seatbelt sign goes off."

When we in the arrival baggage area, we were happy to see our oldest daughter was there to drive us home. At the car Jill and I got into the back seat and cuddled some more.

Our daughter looked at us in the rearview mirror and said, "What has got into you two? You are acting like you just got married!" we laugh and looked at each other with a, "wouldn't she like to know look."

We agreed to meet on Tuesday evening to discuss what had happened and where we saw it going. I wanted to know what happened after I left them alone and returned to our suite. Jill explained.

Jill:

After you left us, Joe opened a small kit that contained some wet towels, lubricant, and a couple condoms. He got me on my knees and started to lube my bum. He then wiped his hands, put on a condom and penetrated me. It was surprisingly not too painful. The sensation was more of fullness, I never reached a big orgasm, but it was exciting.

I asked Jill when we could try anal and she said, "Probably never."

"Why?" I asked.

Jill reminded me that, as a cuckold, some things she would do with a lover could be denied me. I pouted but realized I was enjoying things with Jill I wouldn't have dreamed of a couple weeks ago. We moved on to our future plans.

I started off assuring Jill I had really enjoyed the experience and if it happens again under the right conditions, I look forward to watching her have sex with a lover again. I explained I did not want to see her get dressed up to go out with another man while I stayed home alone for two reasons. One, because I would worry about her safety. Two, because giving up so much of our together time was not my idea of how our marriage should be. In other words, if we met a lover at a hotel room or at our home and I could watch while they fuck, I would enjoy and support that arrangement.

Jill:

I agreed with Jack but for slightly different reasons. I don't want to give up family time, charity time and most important time we can spend together.

FYI since we had unprotected sex, we agreed to get tested.

That is the end of our story for now!

12