All Comments on 'The Accidental Daughter'

by RichardBlake

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now what?

You started a really good interracial/submission/incest story, but now what? Richard just had sex with his virginal teen daughter without a condom in an already dysfunctional home where she is barely welcome. What happens next? Does Cara get pregnant making the tension in the family even worse? And since it's clear that Richard is unwilling to stay faithful to his wife how do the father and daughter continue their incestuous affair? Does the wife overcome her inherent racism, if not, with Richard and Cara's new relationship in place how will it complicate the situation? Lastly, will the dynamics of Richard and Cara's relationship continue with the D/s theme? This inquiring mind want to know.

RichardBlakeRichardBlakeover 14 years agoAuthor
Fiction, Fiction, Fiction!

Just a reminder to those leaving comments or contacting me that this story is FICTION. Furthermore, the story was co-written and extensively edited by a woman of color.

KIKISKISSKIKISKISSover 14 years ago
Woman of Color?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I read your comment regarding a woman of color co-writing and editing this story but I find that hard if not impossible to believe. She may have been a woman of color but not the color black. Although I understand that this is fiction, I really do not like it when authors have to resort to such overt racism when telling a story. Most of the time I find that if a story is good, it would be just as good without race coming into play. However, I do understand that this is the type of world we live in today and these types of feeling do exist.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

Needs to be followed up with another Chapter . To tell everyone how things turn-out with Hubby and Wife other Daughters..And his Accidental Daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT DAMN!

This is amazingly erotic! Thank you both for a wondeful story. - 18 year old Black Girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting premise

Good idea for a story,but too many loose ends. Why does it take a black girl to wake up his dormant desire? Are his white girls unattractive? Or he respects/fears his wife? The racist undertone spoils a good story.

Dan and JennyDan and Jennyabout 13 years ago
very nice story

again a very good story with details that draw me in, being able to picture every detail as this daddy and daughter experience each other in the most intimate of ways :)

thanks for this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why in the hell do people read incest stories just to bitch about them

.

Anyway, again fucking hot story.

You like daughters submitting to their daddies... cock. So do I.

Wish you would come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this story! Very sexy. I would love to have a daddy like Cara's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So sexy

This story is one of my fav daddy spanking stories. I love how he rubs his precum on her ass. I would have loved some anal action too. I am a young black woman in my late 20s who always fantasized being fucked by an older white man and calling him Daddy just like this. I masturbate to your story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really??

Sounds like someone has some serious unresolved racial/sexual issues.The only thing that's missing from his story is your description of the plantation that your racist character lives on, the tree that he threatened to hang her from and him calling his biracial daughter the N word. Literotica aught to do a better job of screening their authors work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question:

Why describe her eyes as green on page one and then as brown at the end of page two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
idiot

he is an asshole to beat her when she needed hs love then to fuck her is he fujcking his other daughters what an asshole of a human being think he should be fucked with a broomstick

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but not into the spanking part. But all n all good.

If she is a virgin and you blew your load in her would probably

end up pregnant . Need to proof read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRichardBlake@RichardBlake
Fact? Fiction? It's all about a good, honest read. If you've enjoyed my story, please take the time to vote for it. Also, I welcome feedback, be it good or bad. Feel free to email me at RichardBlake88@yahoo.com.