All Comments on 'The Accidental Exhibitionist'

by Murray

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So exciting

This story really captures the excitement I feel when wearing a short skirt with no panties. I love it when I get followed by men, all trying not to look too obvious.

I am so looking forward to Summer again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

should've left the pictures for someone to find.

rollersetting_secretrollersetting_secretover 15 years ago
Been there

Hot.

Been there, done that.

Recognized the emotions and feelings.

Are you going to write more like this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great tale.

Well written. Keep up the good work! Girls should realize that panties are quite new in the history of women's fashion & are not only quite optional but also quite unhealthy. Best off & removed no only from one's bottom but also from one's wardrobe entirely. See Cosmopolitan "Ditch Your Panties" or "Pantiless in NYC." Also Rankin "What's Up Down There."

Leigh_BarrowsLeigh_Barrowsover 10 years ago
so good!

I always wanted to do something like this. Reading this story just makes me want to do it more xox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
xyzeeeeeee

Well written. Keep up the good work! Girls should realize that panties are quite new (& exceptional --- as in not worn before & an "addition" in recent times especially since the invention/discovery of elastic) in the history of women's fashion & are not only quite optional but also quite unhealthy. Best off & removed not only from one's bottom but also from one's wardrobe entirely. See Cosmopolitan "Ditch Your Panties" or "Pantiless in NYC." Also Rankin "What's Up Down There" for how hazardout panties are to one's health & happiness.

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinover 8 years ago
Good but could be better

I liked her embarrassment as she tried to keep herself decent in class, but after her (delicious) accident she got too comfortable too quickly with her exposure in public. But still a great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
accidents can be a kick

Wifey had a bit of a cough, just Spring and hay fever, but if she wasn't careful she would squirt a bit into her undies.

Kind of like this, miniskirts were all the rage at the time and she had on a very short Levi one with a blouse and vest, it was cute on her, since she was tiny, only 4' 8".. We were at the mall, she had a coughing spell, went to the bathroom and ended up ditching her panty, planning on picking up another pair.

That department was up the escalator, of course it was. Three guys stepped on below us, I heard one exclaim, "Check that shit out! Then all three followed us into the women's section, obvious since the men's department was 50 feet away on the other side. So, there stood three young guys pretending to check out women's underwear.

It was funny, she noticed and got all embarrassed, finally got some panties and we left to look for a place to put them on, no dressing room in the lingerie section, finally found one downstairs in the pants department. She was mortified at first but the idea grew on her, so finally after lots of talking I got her to do some things similar. Now she is 38, we do the shoe shopping bit when out of town sometimes, and she is far less bashful..

Neat story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous