The Accidental Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
The start of an affair at the wanna be eco village.
1.3k words
3.5
2.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 2022

Diary entry

Oh fuck! Maybe I've now tripped over my own dick. Except that I don't have one, but Jad does and by not taking the lube from the kitchen after he fucked me on the dining table...well, it was not a high point in my life that one of the visiting dignitaries felt the cylinder on the cushion as she placed her rather skinny bum down for a lovely morning tea....

High level bureaucrats from the local council finally accepted my invitation to visit and have a good look at this property. I've had trouble getting them to seriously consider my proposal for a fully off grid eco village.

I was hoping that by putting on a proper morning tea (my best second hand Noritake, thank you very much) they would see that such a development would not turn into a de facto orgy venue. It seems I have form, and the whispers in town have been half in awe, half in envy and an extra half for wanting to join us.

But I've become very selective in my maturity. No one seeing how Jad and I have been going at it would give me points for mature restraint. It has been quite the thunderbolt, and too recent for me to make sense of.

We have fallen into a deep symmetry, the usual getting to know you phase quite irrelevant, bypassed on our first fuck. In just 4 weeks I have tumbled, a raucous funnel pulling me slowly on a viscous slide. Don't think my pussy has been dry since he first appeared, although lube has its uses. Rolling days, nights, afternoons of coitus. Positions I'd only seen in diagrams.

Jad the naughty man winked at me when Janine from development and planning pulled the tube out from under her seat. The hard oak chairs have cushions for softer seating. I always go for softness and cushioning, except where a man is concerned.

I felt like I was watching an American musical, straight out of Rogers and Hammerstein. It certainly needed someone to break into song. She turned it over, slowly with a growing expressing of indignation. She actually (couldn't make this shit up) took off her glasses to announce "It seems to be lube."

Her frown and twitchy fingers told me it must have still been a bit sticky. I thought "There goes any hope of getting the ecovillage approved."

The faces on the other 3 at the table going through a rapid morph from politely curious to surprised then recognition that an appropriate facial expression was now socially expected. I was too embarrassed to appreciate the pure wickedness of the situation. Fortunately it quickly collapsed into guffaws all around and great laughter.

Even I laughed, although I could feel my face bright red. Jad's wink made me wonder just for an instant if he had left it there on purpose.

Jad entered my life neither suddenly or auspiciously. A name given to me in my search of a farmhand. I don't remember even registering an attraction when he first arrived in his truck. As he came up to the door, where I came out when I heard, I noted a slight limp, and maybe his easy smile.

I haven't been looking for another lover. I've sifted through a lot of men these past few years since my separation. It's been quite an adventure.

I've enjoyed the freedom and honesty of the swinger scene, especially the parties and Saints and Sinners. It seems another world, the sensuous and semi naked mixing and dancing and fucking, the world divided into pre and post pandemic, as it once was for pre and post world war 2, or the 9/11 attacks in New York.

Until Jad my womanly needs have been reasonably well catered for. I've got two more or less regular lovers and always a few waiting in the wings, or scheduling half yearly visits. Works for me, although it leaves me with just the cat in my bed more often than not.

Jad and I didn't start with fireworks. It was more casual, a few glasses of red on the deck, my other guests had gone to their cabin. We were looking at the moon and talking about the stars. Jad pointed out the usual constellations in a clear southern sky. So many stars, a glut of distant fire hundreds of light years away...a reminder of human futility and fraility.

I was leaning on the rail, enjoying a milder night at the end of winter. He was relaxed, his voice an intriguing hint of Irish, always a warning. Or should have been.

By that evening, about a week into his employment, I'd noticed his tall frame was well covered. No fat, just arms and torso and legs there for the admiring. Not too much muscle, not too much height, not a show off. We have a habit here of working outdoors in as little clothing as possible. Why make more laundry? The place is dusty and we get dirt under our fingernails, into our socks, and other crevices.

Yes, it had by then crossed my mind that he might also have an equally well formed dick. I consider myself a connoisseur of cocks. It's my only claim to specialized knowledge, although I find learning about the variety of begonias a pleasure.

There had been no hint of interest from his end, and I am much too constrained to test the waters. A contradiction perhaps in my character: apparently men perceive that I am flirting with them, whereas I always play the mouse, never the cat. Until the ice has been broken and a different set of assumptions apply. Then I feel free to approach my lover, let him know I want him.

But Jad hadn't been flirting with me. There had been no ambivalent comments, no references to my physical attributes. It was all work and professionalism. He knows a lot about so many things, a good problem solver with the many maintenance issues that baffle me.

Until he came to stand next to me, that night just a few weeks ago. Black night with a full moon rising, I will remember that. His sudden closeness provoking a small shift in my breathing. In turn with the ocean growling in the distance, a slight surge in the chest, a subtle quickening of the pulse. I'm sure my bodily response went further..

"It's getting chilly now, " he noted without undertone.

"Still warm enough to be outside" I replied, pulling my wool jumper across my chest.

Then his arm slid around my back to rest on the wood railing. Smoothly comfortably assertively he positioned himself behind me. I let out a small gasp and a big smile followed by a shiver as his lips grazed my neck...

"You've got a great ass."

"Umm. So do you."

There was no scrambling, no hot urgency, just a long slow meander to the bedroom. He removed each item of clothing with a ritualistic respect. His mouth and kisses and hands were doing all the communicating. I was glad I'd put the vibrator away.

That's how we began. His cock is indeed splendid, a big fat pink thick member just the way I like it. Clearly expert love making is part of his diverse skill set.

Having a new and wonderful lover is a delightful surprise. Having Jad on the property to help me shape it is an added bonus. He does not lack initiative or vision. His suggestions all bold and with his help, achievable.

"You could link up all the solar panels to go off grid."

"If you had the right pump, you could store water in the top dam."

"This composting pile is too small for two houses. I can build you a better one for hot composting."

My reply to all this: "Yes, I'd like to do that, show me how."

Getting late now, but I will describe the way he licks me. He's just gone to bed so I will join him. I can feel myself getting wet with anticipation.

The eco village can wait.