The Accidental Life Model

Story Info
A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.
9.6k words
4.53
25.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I looked through my wallet, it was full of receipts but definitely not full of cash, in fact it was empty. I'd checked my bank account that morning too and knew I was overdrawn, I couldn't ask my parents to bail me out again, they'd already given me fifty quid last week... "bloody hell" I thought to myself, "there's got to be some way I can get some cash in..."

I wasn't sure how though, all the best jobs had been taken at the start of term, while I was stupidly too busy getting drunk and having a good time... and what with studying and captaining the swim team I could never really find the time to commit to a regular job... my mind idly flicked through some possibilities until the sound of the bell brought me out of my reverie and back to the present moment. I looked up as the bus started to slow, this was my stop.

I picked up my bag, jumped off the bus, thanking the driver as I did so, and headed to campus. I decided to take a different route today, it was sunny & I had time to spare so I went the long way, through the park - figured the walk would do me good and, you never know, I might pass a few of the girls from the netball team.

I'd heard from my best mate Matt that they sometimes sunbathed near the yoga studio and I half fancied my chances with the blonde one, Sam, I think she was called. Although to be fair I also quite fancied Matt, but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, I wasn't in the mood to think about that and anyway, its probably just a phase I told myself unconvincingly.

People always said I was a good looking guy but I never really believed them, I was toned with a proper 6-pack in the way that 20-year olds often are without having to actually do much to earn it, I swam regularly, thats true, but never went to the gym and didn't particularly watch my diet. I had green eyes & soft brown hair, loosely styled with wax, tousled, bit scruffy.

Today I was wearing my favourite skinny jeans & a plain blue H&M t - I checked my reflection in a shop window, pulling my sunglasses down over my nose so I could see myself properly, pausing and brushing a hand through my hair. I realised that a couple in the shop were watching me and exchanged a little laugh. Flushing red at the unexpected attention, I carried on walking quickly. I wasn't vain, wasn't particularly confident if the truth be told, but still liked to make an effort with how I looked, especially if there was a chance of bumping into the netball girls.

I was shy, at least that's how I think my friends would describe me, I always chose to shower in a cubicle if I'd been for a swim, or try to hang around until the others had finished before getting changed myself. I couldnt quite define where this shyness had come from, but it was a thing, and sort of went hand-in-hand with an introverted lack of confidence with girls, or guys for that matter.

As I walked I thought about my chances of getting a girlfriend, even just some casual action would do, Christ, there cant be too many second year virgins I thought? A skint virgin too... bloody hell. I frowned, scuffing my converse shoes on the floor and aimlessly kicking a pebble into the grass. I looked up to see the yoga studio, it was an old pavillion, converted into a studio with a funky looking extension, mostly big glass panels set in an aluminium frame, styled in a nod to the architecture of the victorian pavillion, but somehow now very trendy and modern. No netball girls I realised as I walked past & kicked another pebble disconsolately.

I saw there was a class in the studio and curiosity got the better of me, there was bamboo planted like a hedge around the glass which made it quite tricky to see, but I'm tall so managed to sneak up & peer over the top... this looked like some sort of art class... a mixed group of artists of different ages sat behind their easels, quietly focused on an old man standing on a raised platform.

The man looked pretty bored to be honest, he had a dressing gown on, he was flexing his left arm and looking down at his bicep. "Blimey" I thought, now thats easy money... I wonder if I could get involved with this? No-one had seen me peering over and I carried on around the building to get back to the path.

As I walked past the entrance though I saw some notices pinnned on a board, "yoga classes they read, park run, meditation workshop, art classes..." "hmmm", "this could be a winner," I scanned the art class notice, took a picture on my battered iPhone and read it as I walked on. The Friday afternoon classes didn't clash with my lectures, or my swimming - and that seriously is money for old rope I thought...

I'd never even seen a life drawing class before, let alone thought of modelling myself, but it looked pretty simple. I didnt know anyone in the class and I was happy to be topless, I would never get naked - obviously - but I knew I had a pretty good torso, certainly much better than the guy I'd just seen, so I felt like I'd be confident enough to give this a go.

That evening after swim training, I emailed the address of the tutor from the poster.

"Hi Stephen, I saw the poster for your art classes today and wondered if you might need any models? I'm a student at the uni, local, reliable and I've had a fair bit of life modelling experience in my home town." I added a brief description of myself, signed it off "David" and hit "send".

The bit about being experienced was complete fabrication, but I figured how would he know? And really, any idiot could stand in their shorts and flex right? A couple of minutes later my phone buzzed as a text came through.

"Hi David, its Stephen - sorry to text late but I've just picked up your email and actually you may be able to help me out with a class, someone has cancelled at the last minute and this is an important one, I need someone experienced, can I call you?"

"Wow!" I thought, "Ker-ching!"

"Hi Stephen, yes of course, I'm free if you'd like to call." My heart was beating fast as I sent the text and I realised I was actually a bit nervous. The thought of standing there with everyone looking at me, my chest exposed like that. Maybe I'll see if I can keep my t-shirt on I thought as the phone rang.

"Hello, David speaking."

"Hi David - thanks so much for replying so quickly, it's Stephen about the life-modelling class. I wouldn't usually do this without meeting up first, but one of my regular models has cancelled on me at the last minute, she thinks she's picked up a summer cold and was worried about spreading it, people are so cautious now aren't they? I have a class tomorrow which is a double model class - supposed to be a guy and a girl posing but, well, you said you've got lots of experience so I'm sure you'll be fine with it. Thinking about this particular group I think they will really enjoy having 2 guys model for them. I can pay you £40 for 2 hours," he said... "and there may be some tips as well."

Blimey I thought, forty quid just to stand there next to some bloke while people paint me, I can't believe I've never thought of this before!

"Ah yeah thats fine. I've modelled on my own and with others many times," I lied. "All good with me."

"Excellent, well thats great news - is 3pm ok tomorrow?" he said, "its a special class actually...".

As he spoke though the signal dropped out on my phone and I missed his words... "it's a group of.... birthday party... body... something...." he said. "Is that OK for you? Again I wouldn't usually ask someone I haven't worked with to do this for their first class with us, but it seems like you have a lot of experience so what do you say?"

I was distracted now m by the idea of the cash and found myself just agreeing even though I hadn't really heard or followed what he'd said. "Of course, thats fine!" I said, "Actually I modelled for a class just like that a few months ago."

"Excellent, excellent, David you're a life-saver! I'll see you tomorrow - if you could arrive about ten to 3 please so we can start on time... any questions?" he asked.

"No I dont think so," I said... "oh, just one thing," I asked, "what should I wear?"

"Haha you are a funny one" he said, "see you tomorrow!"

Thats odd I thought, I guess it must just be a dressing gown... thats what the guy wore today. I thought it was likely that at some point the dressing gown would come off though so they could paint the actual torso of the model. I fished out my chino shorts from the washing basket ready for the next day so I had something nice to wear & went to bed thinking about my new venture and all the cash, I wondered how many gigs like this I could get and what was it about this particular class that made it special. I'm sure he said a birthday - probably some old lady's birthday party.

I felt pretty good the next day as I approached the yoga studio, I saw one of the gardeners in the park cutting the grass and said a cheery "good morning" as I passed him.

"Morning mate," he said.

I noticed his tanned muscular arms, the sweat on his forehead, I saw the waistband of his calvins just visible above his loose cargo trousers as he turned and bent back down to work and felt a flutter in my chest and a twang of desire... bloody hell, David, not now, I thought.

I checked my phone, quarter to 3, a few minutes early so I stopped outside and read the notices again to pass a few minutes. Todays was down as a life-model class and had been marked as 'private', I wondered what the other model would be like. I checked my look, I was wearing a navy t-shirt and some fitted pink chinos. Underneath them though I was just wearing some old white briefs that my mum bought me years ago when I was about 15, they were literally the last clean pair of underwear I had.

In a hasty last-minute decision I'd stuffed a pair of socks down the front. No one's actually going to see them I thought, so whats wrong with it, no different to girls wearing a push-up bra. I'm not that well-endowed and these shorts are quite fitted so I might as well give myself a bit of extra padding to boost my confidence. My dressing gown was in my rucksack.

I stepped in to the studio and called out to see if anyone was there, "hello... Stephen?"

"Hi!" he said, appearing from behind a screen. "You must be David, oh lovely to meet you! You look great, so handsome, I love those cheekbones, and what broad shoulders."

I blushed as he stepped back and looked me up and down, his eyes lingered for a moment too long over my groin.

My goodness I can see why you're suited to life modelling!" he smiled. "Mathias is our other model today, he's unfortunately running a few minutes late but not to worry, we'll start with some solo poses and then make it a bit more interesting when he arrives!" He laughed and winked at me.

"And I do apologise, the air conditioning seems to be stuck on I'm afraid so its rather more chilly than you might be used to, but it doesn't look like shrinkage should be a problem for you haha and I have made a call to see if someone can fix it for us."

I wasn't sure what he meant by shrinkage, "maybe I can keep my t-shirt on I?" I volunteered, "if its too cold I mean?"

"Haha oh you are funny as well as good looking" he laughed.

Worth a try, I thought and I stepped on to the stage to see how it felt before the artists arrived, suddenly when I looked at all the chairs set-up in front of me I felt nervous... the front row was very close, maybe a metre away... forty quid is forty quid I told myself and besides, it's too late to back out now.

It felt strange to be on the inside of the glass building that I'd been peering through from the outside just yesterday. The bamboo hedge gave it a nice screen however, so even though the walls were largely glass it felt intimate and private, not many people would be able to peer through like I had from the outside.

Stephen I'd say was about 45, slim with short hair and blue eyes, he was gay I was sure, he seemed very friendly and genuine. Cute in a DILF type way.

"Ah here they come, hello hello!" he exclaimed as a group walked in through the door.

I swallowed and felt my palms suddenly sweaty and my throat dry, thoughts raced through my mind - I didn't like attention, why had I signed up to this...

The demographic looks very different to yesterday I thought, and realised everyone that had come in so far was young, male and well, good-looking.

"Fuck, he's fit, I thought checking out a guy with short blond hair and blue eyes... bloody hell so is his mate..."

"Hello chaps!" Stephen trilled, where's the birthday boy, is he here yet?

"He's just coming" said blue eyes. He sat down where he'd entered and then, seeing me, changed his mind and opted to take a seat that was right in front of me.

"Hi!" he said, smiling, "I'm Charlie, nice to meet you."

Oh my gosh that smile... my heart gave a thump that threatened to burst out of my chest & a cloud of butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"Uh... hi." I said nervously, dry throated, then I managed to squeeze out a smile and tried again.

"Hi, I'm David!" more confident that time, I thought. I turned away, blew out my cheeks, took a sip of my water and adjusted my padding.

A few minutes later and the studio was full, 15 guys, mostly between the age of 25 - 30 with a couple a bit older.. and all attractive - a far cry from the middle aged to elderly crowd that was here yeaterday.

Just breathe, I told myself, worst case this is 2 hours of 'shirt-off' attention and then it'll all be over.

Stephen spoke to them all and welcomed them, "such a fun idea to do a life modelling class as a birthday party" he said.

Dan (the birthday boy) beamed at this. He was tanned, with a little stubble, hazel eyes and gorgeous dark brown curly hair.

The group had obviously been drinking over lunch and looked like they intended to continue, I saw cans of gin & tonic and a couple of bottles of prossecco being passed around.

"Right!" He said, "welcome everyone, we have a real treat lined-up for you today."

The group all grinned as they looked up at me. It seemed like they were already a bit drunk and I wasn't convinced many of them would be very interested in drawing.

"So we'll do some really fun poses, our models are David and Mathias" he said, smiling at me. He ignored a low wolf-whistle from the back of the room which made me blush.

"Mathias will be joining us shortly. We'll start with some simple poses and then move on to some more fun stuff before finishing with some body painting!" he said to whoops of delight from the group.

I didnt even know what body painting was, presumably painting a picture of my body, I was a bit confused as to why this got such a reaction, I guessed they liked the look of my swimmers physique?

I blushed horribly and tried to listen to a hushed conversation between blue eyed Charlie and Dan the birthday boy, it sounded like Charlie said something like "well I bagsy this one"...

"So David" Stephen said, "if you'd be so kind as to slip-off your t-shirt for us please, also your shoes and socks, and we'll get started."

I swallowed, tried to smile confidently at him (I couldn't look at the group) and took my t-shirt up over my head. I tried to play it cool & take it off the way they do in the diet coke adverts...

Fifteen pairs of eyes locked on my chest, it was cold so my nipples were hard, standing out proudly against my lightly tanned skin like small pink bullets. My chest was smooth save for a generous tussle of hair in the centre over my sternum and a light brown trail of hair from my belly button down to my shorts.

"And breathe" I said to myself once more. I settled into the pose as the class themselves settled into drawing, with Stephen working his way around the room to help them.

Despite a few giggles every now and again and some hushed laughter this was honestly easy money I thought. My mind wandered as I stiod there... I wondered what Mathias would be like, probably fat and middle aged I thought.

I moved on to thinking about how fit the guys painting were... I really should think about experimenting... I've told myself that finding guys attractive is a phase for so long now, but its not passing.

My heart raced as I caught Charlie looking at my bulge and then my face. If only he knew what was under these shorts I thought. I felt a bit of a fraudster, thank god hes not going to see!

I heard the door open and noises from the park drifted in on the summer air - birdsong, a dog barking, the light chatter of friends and the sound of gardeners cutting the hedges or mowing the grass in the distance.

This must be Mathias I thought, I couldn't see him as I was facing the other direction and trying to hold my pose but I heard Stephen welcome him.

"Mathias!" beamed Stephen, "so glad you're here, don't worry about being late. Pop your things down there and then why don't you join David on stage. You two are going to look great together!"

I felt a murmer of assent from the room... hmm maybe he was good-looking after all.

"I tell you what", Stephen said as I heard the other model taking off his shoes, "why don't you stand back to back like this"

I felt him positioning Mathias behind me.

"Lovely! We'll just hold this for 5 minutes or so to get you warmed up."

"Hi there" I heard him say as he stood next to me.

"Haha, hi" I replied. His voice sounded familiar, young but manly. I tried to visualise him and lost myself in a daydream quickly. I still felt relaxed, even with company.

It wasn't as bad as I had feared, even though I was in front of a room of gay guys, I had got used to the attention and it made me feel pretty good about my body, seeing all the admiring looks and the occasional smile or wink. Plus now it felt easier with Mathias here to share some of the attention, that would take the focus off me.

My state of zen relaxation wasn't destined to last long unfortunately, in fact it was quickly about to go dangerously downhill.

"Right boys, I think you've both had a warm-up" Stephen said, have a little shake to loosen yourselves up & we'll move on to something more adventurous."

I shook my arms and legs gently as I turned to say a proper hello to my new partner on stage, "Shit!" I exclaimed "Matt! what the fu..."

"David!" he said, his eyes wide and equally surprised!

"Since when have you done this?" I asked him in a whisper. "And what sort of name is Mathias?"

"Haha I've been doing it for a couple of terms now, its good money and I actually don't mind the work, usually its a lot of old dears ogling me - this is the first time I've done it for a class of guys though! Mathias is my stage-name," he grinned. "I don't want people looking me up on social media outside of classes.."

"How about you?" he continued, "You're so shy about getting naked after a swim, you don't even use the urinals next to anyone else in a club... so I would never have thought this was your bag? Looking at that bulge though I'd say you've got nothing to worry about!" he winked, looking down at my shorts and patting me playfully on the shoulder.

"What?" I hissed, "what do you mean? What has being naked got to do with anything??"

He raised a quizzical looking eyebrow and went to speak, but didn't have time to reply before Stephen interrupted us.

"Right, settle down now everyone, Mathias, David - looks like you've got to know each other which is great, chemistry between models is so important don't you think? And you'll know each other a lot better soon haha" he said.

He felt panic rise in me, what did he mean? And what was Matt's point on my shyness about being naked, had I missed something? The guy yesterday was in a dressing gown, surely that was just how this worked.

"Right!" Stephen clapped his hands to quieten the class down, "If you two slip out of those shorts please, you can leave your underwear on for now" he continued. "We'll do some athletic sporting poses to start with."