The Accidental Life Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck" I said quietly, "fuck, fuck, fuck, I've got those bloody tighty whities on." I regretted now not bothering to do my laundry, my mind raced for a solution, but drew a blank.

Matt was already out of his shorts, he had a pair of black, Ralph Lauren boxer briefs, they were fitted and tightly hugged the shape of his cock and balls. Blimey, I thought, he's packing... I could literally see the bulging outline of his cock, angled to the left and the silhouette of his balls like 2 eggs. He gave himself a squeeze, and adjusted his cock.

"Come on David," he said, and I felt all the eyes switch from Matt's impressive bulge to me.

Shit! I thought as I unbuttoned my fly, I'm actually doing this... I faced away from everyone as I dropped my chino shorts to the floor and stepped out. Sniggers erupted from the room.

"Bloody hell, where did you get those pants from?!" Matt asked me quietly, "My grandfather used to wear pants like that!" he added unhelpfully.

"I didnt think anyone would see them!" I replied testily, my face blushing crimson.

I could see a few of the guys chatting and laughing with each other as they looked over. I adjusted my own bulge, very conscious now than mine was half sock, half cock and wanting it to look as natural as possible. I saw blue eyes looking straight at me, he followed the treasure trail of fine hair disappearing from my belly button down into the top of my briefs. He was concentrating so hard he snapped his pencil.

"Haha, sorry boys, lost in my own world for a minute!" he apologised and sharpened another from the side of the desk.

Stephen set us up to do some short poses, I had to pretend to throw a discus, whilst Matt launched an imaginary javelin into the air. We moved on to some flexes showing off our biceps, "who's bigger?" Matt asked the room in general & got a laugh.

A couple of the guys giggled then came up to the front and first felt Matt's bicep, then mine. "It's a close one, but David is def bigger!" they agreed.

I blushed but let myself enjoy the feeling of their hands on my skin and their gaze on my body... for someone usually so tight-laced this felt liberating and daring! I hoped Matt wasn't upset that they thought I had the bigger muscles of the 2 of us.

Our friends often said Matt & I looked almost like brothers, in the past we'd even been mistaken for twins. Matt was slightly shorter than me and with brown eyes instead of my green, our skin tone, hair colour, physiques and mannerisms were similar. But personality-wise we were very different, him the attention seeking extrovert and me the quiet guy in the corner, preferring a small gathering to a big party.

I heard some chatter at the back of the class, "When's the big reveal?" one of the boys who had squeezed my biceps asked, downing the last of his gin.

What does he mean, the big reveal? I thought warily, suddey feeling nervous again.

A couple of the others nodded and murmured in agreement and I saw Stephen check his watch, "Goodness, you're right" he said, "OK boys, if you could take your underwear off please... here pass them to me, I'll put them on the chair with your other bits." He held a hand out.

"What?!!" I blurted, not even quietly, "Sorry I thought for a minute you said to take our underwear off!" I let out a manic laugh, this was a joke surely? "D-d-d-dressing gown?" I asked imploringly.

No one else laughed though and my dressing gown suggestion was ignored, the room had moved on. The artists, if you can call them that, were chattering away and out of the corner of my eye I saw Matt slipping off his boxers and handing them to Stephen. He was facing away from me, stretching up to release some of the tension in his arms and back.

Oh shit I thought. I looked at the door like a puppy waiting for its owner to return... I couldn't run, my legs were jelly, my heart pounded in my chest. I felt like I was having some sort of out-of-body experience as I watched myself wriggle out of my briefs.

I covered my manhood with my left hand and passed Stephen the briefs with my right. I'd screwed them up to keep the the socks hidden, but as he took them from me the ball of socks fell out and bounced sadly across the floor, rolling and stopping m by the feet of blue eyes. I swallowed and cursed as I watched this indignity unfold.

The room erupted with laughter and I felt the heat from my face burn, a sharp contrast to the freezing cold air conditioning, "shit" I had no words, I let out a nervous laugh and an apologetic smile.

Blue eyes winked at me, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with us." He handed the socks discreetly to Stephen, even though the whole room had seen them, this felt like a nice gesture.

I followed Matts lead and squeezed my cock, trying to plump it up a little bit without people seeing. Every little helps right? Maybe I can just keep a hand over it to protect what remained of my tattered dignity for the rest of the session I thought.

"Blimey, that air con really is cold." Matt said.

He turned to face me and the room as he spoke, his head turned first, then his body, finally his cock followed, it was big, like REALLY big. I guessed it was 6 inches soft and Christ that thing was thick. He did a couple of little jumps on the spot as if he was warming up for a race. As he jumped his cock flopped up and down hypnotically... big, uncut and surrounded by a luxurious dark bush.

The room was stunned into silence, I saw jaws open and hang there. Matt was now twisting his body from side to side, continuing to limber up, his balls slapped against the top of his thigh as he did. They hung down like 2 huge plums, massive, mesmerising.

I felt my own manhood shrivel further in the cold air & gave myself another squeeze - hopelessly optimistic, no squeezing would help me now, he was bigger soft than I am hard.

"What are you all looking at?" Matt asked to the room. "Sorry, it's cold in here, there's usually a bit more to see," he apologised.

"Jesus Matt," I said in a croaky whisper, "you're hung like a horse. I can't believe you're apologising for the cold with a cock that big."

"If its that big in the cold, I'd love to see you warmed up, lets get that aircon fixed!" someone said from the back of the room to more laughter.

Matt smiled and stood now with his hands on his hips, he was relaxed, so comfortable in this setting, 15 gay guys devouring him with their eyes.

I looked down, hoping maybe the ground would open up and swallow me, maybe a fire alarm or something, perhaps I could fake a heart attack...

"Lovely, thank you boys." Stephen said, "We'll carry on with our sporting theme, David can you take a sprinters pose please, like you're just about the start a race and Mathias, if you stand next to him with your arm raised like you're firing the starting pistol. Thats it, one arm in the air and the other by your side."

I had managed to get down and kept my modesty covered, until I had to put my hands on the floor. My left leg was slightly forward which protected my cock from view. I'd had a lot of practice in locker rioms and knew how to hide my cock from view.

"Head up please." Stephen said to me, and guided my head up a little. "Lovely."

My face was now basically eye level with Matt's enormous cock. It hung there, impervious to the cold, wobbling enticingly as his weight shifted. I gulped, having never even seen Matt naked until a few minutes ago, I now found my face inches away from his groin.

Despite my own predicament I soaked up every last detail of him, the wrinkled foreskin overhanging the tip, a small freckle about halfway down his thick shaft and the skin just a tone darker than the rest of his body.

I was so close I could literally smell him, he was freshly showered and I breathed in the scent of his body, a citrusy aftershave mixed enticingly with a natural manly smell. He'd sweated a bit on his way here I'd noticed, as he was late he'd probably jogged a little. That combination of fresh sweat and aftershave was intoxicating.

What is this feeling? Lust? Shit, surely not, I thought. He's my best mate.

I came back to reality as I felt the sensation of cold air on my cock. I'd somehow been positioned over an air conditioning vent and it felt like my groin was being frozen. I stole a quick look down.

"Keep your head up in the pose please David," Stephen admonished.

Bugger, I thought, even I've never seen my cock this small. It had shrivelled and basically looked like a miniature version of Matt's. To make matters worse, I'd shaved myself last night and was totally smooth, the faint trail of hair from my belly button faded out just above my cock.

"OK thanks boys, have a stretch and we'll do some short poses now".

Matt jumped up and down again and bent to touch his toes, stretching his back out & showing his hole off. He was such a tease. Dan sitting at the front had just taken a big sip of Prosecco when Matt bent over and he almost spat the whole mouthful out.

By comparison, I stood awkwardly with both hands shielding my cock as I looked out to the park. From the stage I could see a group outside the studio enjoying the warm sunshine. What I wouldn't give to be there, anywhere else in fact.

I saw blue eyes watching me, he was waiting patiently for a view of my cock, I could tell. I looked around the room, other eyes were on me too, willing my hand to move from my groin. These guys were like vultures! Oh the absolute embarrassment, my face flushed again, I can't let them see me, I thought, the comparison of my manhood side-by-side with Matt's would be too humiliating.

"Now we'll do a pose as if you are 2 boxers, facing off against each other before a fight" Stephen said enthusiastically and steered us to face each other, "Hands up, fists clenched" he said. The room hushed, all eyes intently watched me, you could literally hear a fucking pin drop.

My hand was glued to my cock in terror, my palm sweaty despite the cold. Stephen went to lift my arm up, I whimpered in protest and resisted momentarily, but realising the futility I reluctantly let him guide my hand up, instantly exposing my smooth cock and balls to the rush of cold air & the waiting eyes around the room.

"Lovely pose." Stephen said and stepped back, admiring his composition. The group were clearly loving this development... lots of whispered chatter and some laughing.

Blue-eyes Charlie in front was looking from my cock, to his paper and back again as he sketched me out. I watched him as he drew, he outlined the shape of my penis, not bad I thought.

Then he looked up again to study me, shook his head, picked up his rubber and erased half of the penis he'd drawn. He completed it again, much smaller and said to himself, "thats better".

I saw Matt's eyes flick down to check me out, they lingered on my poor shrivelled penis and I saw a smile cross his face. The humiliation burned me, our cocks were so close they were basically touching.

Someome came up from the back to get a closer look. He was cute, slim with preppy glasses and long hair that fell into his eyes as he leaned forwards. He knelt down in front of us and pushed his hair back, he had somehow found a ruler in the art supplies which he held up first against Matt's cock, then mine, "6 inches and 2 inches. Just getting some perspective" he said as he stood up, smiling & winking before walking back to his seat.

The guy who was sat next to him then also came to the front. What now, I thought, he'd had the most to drink out of all of them and was irritating me.

"Who's bigger now?" he asked before pissing himself with laughter, echoing Matt's question earlier about our biceps.

I definitely wasn't going to win any cock comparisons. He had a quick squeeze of our biceps again & I closed my eyes to try and block out the indignity. The next thing I knew he was holding my little cock between his thumb & forefinger. Shocked I pushed his hand away but he was laughing, he reached across and did the same thing to Matt, who just smiled at him and let him have a feel. "Close," the guy said sarcastically, "but I think Mathias wins this one!" More laughter.

"Don't be a twat Theo, leave him alone" it was blue eyed Charlie standing up for me.

I groaned inwardly at the utter humiliation and blushed for what felt like the hundredth time.

Stephen walked back into the room, "OK for the next pose, lets imagine you're post-fight, David you won!" he said, "can you turn to face the class and Matt, can you raise David's arms up like a champion please."

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath, I didn't feel like a bloody champion...

Matt was just slightly shorter than me and the pose was difficult, he basically had to stand right next to me to reach my arms above my head and I became conscious that his right foot was touching mine & his thigh was pressing against me, I didn't dare look down initially but then temptation got the better of me. I stole a glance, that wasn't his thigh I could feel it was his cock.

As he reached up to hold my arms, his dick brushed gently against my groin, coming to rest just to the right of my own cock. It felt amazing, electric, I swallowed hard, I was so far out of my comfort zone I was basically on another planet.

Dan, the birthday boy came up quickly, whipped his phone out of his pocket and took a photo before I even had chance to object, "you don't mind do you? thanks boys, looking great" he said - he sat down and I heard the 'whoosh' noise of a text being sent.

Oh bloody hell, my little secret is properly out now I thought. I looked at Dan & he just gave me a shrug, "it's alright for you," I muttered.

Stephen moved the class on, "We'll do a classical post now," he said & showed us a picture of Michelangelo's sculpture of David.

I cringed as I stood next to Matt in the same pose, my tiny cock was a much more faithful representation of the original.

"David & Goliath more like!" Theo said and the room burst into laughter once again.

I tried to tune out the world around me and focus on the birdsong, even that got lost now though as the gardeners must have been closer so all I could hear really was a lawnmower and the howls of laughing.

Stephen told the room that we'd do a couple more poses then move on to the body painting.

I still couldn't workout what this might be, but it left me feeling uneasy, surely it cant be worse than this though I thought.

Next we enacted a wedding proposal, I was kneeling in front of Matt, again eye-level with his enormous cock, he had a quick scratch before the pose started which sent his dick flopping and lolling about all over the place.

Fuck this was making me horny & that would really not do... "breathe David," I said to myself and the feeling that had been growing in my own cock, luckily subsided.

When the pose ended, I moved to rise first but my knees had seized up from holding the position and I tripped as I rose, face planting right into Matts groin.

"Oh my god, I'm s-s-so s-s-s-sorry," I stuttered. I went to put my hand on his stomach to steady myself, but as he had stepped back at the same time I misjudged and instead I managed to put my hand on his cock, I recoiled away in shock.

"Haha don't worry it was an accident", he said.

I could see though that he looked to have swelled a little in size, surely he wasn't getting horny too? He blushed and I've never seen that happen.

Wow, what if he's a grower as well as a show-er. I thought.

The room had loved my little trip-up and asked if we'd hold that as a pose, I scowled and muttered obscenities under my breath. Still flustered, I realised I had one of Matt's pubes in my mouth, I pulled it out and brushed it off onto the floor.

My face on his cock had felt amazing I had to admit, I found myself reddening once more.

"Lets flip that pose around," said Stephen, "its a nice one.

It was my turn now to stand with my small cock in Matt's face as he reached out on bended knee in mock proposal. His face was so close to me, he coughed and I felt his warm breath on my cock.

Shit... that feeling again, I could hear my heart beating 'ba-dum' loud in mybears, I think I could even see it as it pounded drum-like in my chest.

Matt was taking slow deep breaths now, I chanced a look down and couldn't believe my eyes, his cock had swollen, it was raging, engorged, thick like a truncheon, growing an inch every few seconds. I saw the tip of his pink head expose itself tantalisiny as his foreskin drew back. I guessed at 9 inches, I'd never seen a cock that size before, it was like a weapon.

He wasn't looking at my face now, just my cock, and I could feel his slow, steady breaths hitting my foreskin as he tried to calm himself and suppress his erection. I tried to distract myself too, but it was hopeless, my cock responded and gradually unfurled itself, like a flower reaching for the sun.

Proudly standing 5 inches erect with my long foreskin still hanging over, it pulsed and throbbed in Matt's face, twitching involuntarily as his hot breath teased it. I closed my eyes, I couldn't bear to see the reactions across the room.

The cute preppy guy had been chatting with his neighbour and they both pointed and suddenly burst out laughing. Charlie, directly in from of me, had stopped drawing altogether and was just enjoying the show. I closed my eyes and cursed my cock as it twitched once more.

Facing the room again I briefly made eye-contact with Charlie. He looked at me, then looked at Stephen. Seeing he was pre-occupied with something & not paying attention he winked, flicked his pencil off the end of his desk towards my feet and then came round to retrieve it.

As he bent down he paused, his face literally inches from my cock. His eyes and Matt's both locked onto my shaved, twitching hard cock, he blew gently on it sending it into a spasm of delight and gently traced his finger up the shaft as he stood. He touched the end of my foreskin and a glistening drop of pre-cum stretched out, connecting us as he lifted his hand away. He wiped it on my nipple, making me moan quietly in pleasure and then, seeing Stephen look around he held up his pencil, "sorry, rolled off my desk!" before taking his seat.

I should say, I am a leaker, when I get horny I mean... I drip like a tap, and by now there were long streaks of precum coursing down my shaft and into a growing pool on the floor. I was so focused on trying to control this catastrophe of penile display that I hadn't noticed the noise of the gardeners machinery getting louder.

Looking over the class I saw the bamboo that had been shielding the room from the park being chopped down, reduced from almost 2 metres to a little over half a meter, daylight seemed to flood in, "thats better said the guy with the hedge trimmers, much easier to maintain."

His mate nodded and then elbowed him in the ribs, "Bloody hell mate, look at this lot!"

Oh Christ, I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I looked down, then back up again, it was the cute gardener I'd seen this morning... his eyes nearly popped out of his face, I gave him a grim smile and he shook his head, muttering something under his breath and continuing to hack down the bamboo, light flooding in as he did so.

"Oh god." I thought, "Oh dear god no, please leave that hedge alone."

The netball team... some were playing, some chilling out on beach towels, but they were all there - a big group of the fittest and most popular girls on campus.

Maybe they won't notice I thought to myself, I checked the clock, it felt like I'd been here for an eternity, 30 minutes left... its just possible they wont notice us... the hedge was completely cut down in about 5 minutes and I watched the gardener walk away, whistling.

He chatted with the girls on his way back to his van, "oh god no, you absolute bastard," I cursed.