The Accidental Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
Kai gets closer to his possessive keyholder.
4.4k words
4.79
6.5k
9
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,534 Followers

It was early evening and Kai and Ellie were the only people left in the office. Kai had switched his browser to 'incognito' mode and was searching for possible weaknesses that might let him escape and have a brief respite from his remote-control chastity cage. The results only confirmed what he already knew, and he was shaking his head as Ellie breezed into his office.

Since discovering her boss's chastity cage, Ellie had become a different person, smiley and flirty, and prone to rolling her hips as she strutted around his office. Kai's cock twitched with pleasure from inside its cell as Ellie walked behind him and pressed her hands into his tight shoulders.

"It's impossible to pick without a keyhole," Kai moaned, lamenting the fact that his cage would only accept highly encrypted commands from his keyholder's phone.

"Oh, there is a keyhole," Ellie giggled, "it's called your keyholder's vagina."

"Kate..." Kai sighed, his cock swelling as he pictured his solacious keyholder.

Ellie spun his chair around, hitched up her tight suit skirt and sat on Kai's lap with her long legs wrapped around his waist. She bit gently on his lip and squeezed as she thrust against him.

"Kate said we could make love," Kai breathed, his mind recalling the night he and his keyholder had spent together in the hotel.

"Yes, but she didn't say when, did she," Ellie goaded, leaning forward to extenuate her silky, plunging blouse.

Kai loosened his belt, unbuttoned his suit trousers, and reached inside to hold his small metal stub, "I gave her oral sex," Kai recounted, "I think she liked it?"

"You think?" Ellie teased.

"Fuck, I hope so."

Ellie kissed Kai's neck as she looked passed him to his laptop, "Celibacy helpline?" Ellie exclaimed with a pretentious giggle, "Really?"

"It might help," Kai sighed, "I know Kate's not going to unlock me every day."

"Every day? She hasn't released you in over a month," Ellie laughed, "And we're not even sure if the raunchy tart can remember your release code!"

"Any better ideas?"

Ellie bounced on her boss's lap, hitching her tan skirt further up her thighs, "Well, you need to get into her panties," she lifted the hem on her own damp lingerie and pushed her fingers inside, "...and work your magic from inside here."

"Ellie, you're not my keyholder," Kai smiled.

This obvious flaw wasn't going to spoil Ellie's fun. She took Kai's hand and placed his fingers inside her lingerie until his rough skin pressed against her clit and let out an aroused moan as she felt his touch.

"But she's ignoring my calls," Kai breathed, kissing Ellie's lips in the hope of averting the swelling in his cage.

"Celibacy helpline it is then," Ellie mouthed, delighted by her boss's passionate touch.

"Kate will unlock me" Kai sighed unconvincingly, standing to lift his co-worker, and then turning and bouncing her pert butt down on to his desk, "I just have to please her."

"Why do you want her anyway?" Ellie asked, "I'll fuck you anytime..."

It was a good question and one that Kai couldn't answer. "Kate has me on a tight leash," he replied, there was a definite glint in his eyes, "If I try to break out of the cage, I'll be electrified," he paused and closed his eyes, "... even if she's asleep, lying naked in her bed."

"You're a sadist," Ellie giggled, equally aroused by Kai's predicament, "If only I'd got my lock on you first."

"Yeah," Kai sighed, bowing his head between her legs to kiss Ellie's thighs and breathe in her scent, "Fuck, yeah."

"No. Actually, I like it better this way," Ellie replied, her lingerie now blatantly on show, her flushed thighs creasing his papers on his desk as she gently thrust, "... in chastity you're subservient to all woman... whoa," Ellie moaned as Kai's lips slipped beneath her black lace undies.

Ellie was in no position to judge. He now knew that his curvaceous colleague was equally aroused by chastity and had been all too willing to lock herself inside a chastity belt and give up control to Kate. She had always been fascinated by women, to her that sounded more acceptable than 'bisexual', and she had soaked her steel belt when ordered to go down between her keyholder's legs.

"Kate liked my kisses," Ellie boasted, "She released me!"

"Yeah, I know," Kai conceded, "What did you do to her?"

"Oh Kai, if you don't know that then you're really fucked!"

With a dirty mind, Ellie bounced off Kai's desk sending the papers that had stuck to her flushed thighs fluttering to the floor. She pulled Kai to his feet and used the heel of her stiletto to point into the dark footwell beneath his desk.

"No, Ellie," he growled.

"Please, you may have no cock, but I still need something carnal," Ellie begged, her luscious eyes and coquettish flirting enough to penetrate his cage.

"Kate wouldn't allow it."

"She's left you to rot for a month!" Ellie exclaimed, unzipping his fly and reaching in to twist his cage.

"That's my cock," he growled in aroused agony.

"Kate's cock apparently," Ellie smiled, pushing him down beneath his large desk and using her long shapely legs like bars of a cage to trap him inside.

Kai slid backwards into what was effectively a small box. His prison cell then became even smaller as Ellie sunk down into his office chair and slid her legs in beneath the desk, sealing his only exit. Her knees bumped against the back of the footwell enclosing Kai's head in a hedonistic loop of erogenous female flesh.

Kai tried to push the chair back, but Ellie quickly reached down and flicked the controls to lock the chair's wheels in place, and with not enough space either side of the chair to escape, he turned his attention back to his marketing manager's legs.

"Lesson one," she purred.

*

Kai and Ellie had spent a long, sensual, and intimate evening at Ellie's apartment. Kai's cock was dripping pre-cum through the bars of its deadlocked cage and his lips and tongue ached from serving Ellie's overindulgent body. Her vagina, round hips and luscious butt were insatiable, her body pounding him, constantly in search of the sexual stimulation that only a cock could provide.

"I wish I could unlock you," Ellie moaned, looking down to check her boss was still alive, "I so want to fuck you!"

With his face contorted under her weight, and his throbbing tongue as deep as it could go, Kai couldn't respond. Ellie let that go, however, as she climaxed again and just sat motionless on his face staring blankly at his chastity cage. She exhaled loudly through parted glossy lips. Her over stimulated body had already consumed his head and she now lay down on top of him, to consume his metal cage between her painted, panting lips.

"Oh, that feels too nice..." Kai moaned.

The heat from Ellie's mouth permeated the steel, her tongue flicking between the narrow-centred bars that enclosed his ultra-sensitive tip. Her long nails tingled his swollen balls. Her hands gently squeezed, but with climax impossible, the sensation soon overwhelmed him.

"Why can't I be your keyholder," Ellie moaned, "Then we could fuck."

Kai had considered this, but apart from the reality that he couldn't actually escape from Kate's cage, being locked away by an arrogant and uncaring bitch was strangely exciting. The ultimate 'treat them mean, keep them keen'.

Ellie sat up, her butt unwittingly forming an airtight seal around Kai mouth and nose as she stroked her thighs and pictured herself back in her chastity belt. She too imagined their bratty keyholder. It was strange, she would normally hate a woman like Kate, a bratty, less educated girl, but weirdly the mix of hate, jealously and absolute frustration when she had worn the belt had aroused Ellie like hell.

"El..." Kai gasped, struggling for life beneath her bodacious butt.

"Shush... I'll thinking."

*

Ellie reappeared after a long shower, naked, and with her gleaming chastity belt swinging from her hand. Her long blonde hair was freshly washed and blow dried, and she tossed it provocatively as she positioned the belt around her waist.

"Are you really going back under the spell of... that bitch?" Kai asked.

"What, she who must not be named?"

"You know she'll lose interest or sit on her phone and then we're both fucked!"

"We can live in chastity together," Ellie purred with a foxy dance of her hips.

"She may want to keep me for herself and never let you out."

"Dream on, man without a cock," Ellie smiled cheekily, "Want to give my clit a kiss goodbye?"

Kai rolled off the bed and knelt as he traced his lips around her strong, curvy thighs, glancing up at her full round breasts bobbing above him. He kissed her shaved crotch, still hot and damp from the shower.

"What is wrong with us? We should be making love," Kai mumbled with a mouth full of Ellie.

"Make loving is easy," Ellie breathed, "let's give away control to a bitch."

"And possibly a lifetime of celibacy... if that's what arouses her fucked up mind."

Kai's words were only adding to Ellie's perverted libido and her desire to be back under Kate's control, and she hurried clicked together the waistband and drew the front plate up and clicked it in place.

But something was different. "Oh god, this is too tight!" Ellie cried realising that she had ratcheted the belt closed an extra notch, but as she desperately tried to release it, she heard the deadbolts click into place, "Oh fuck," she mouthed with a smile.

The steel belt now sunk even deeper between Ellie's butt cheeks and clamped so tightly against her vagina that it pressed into her flesh. Barely a manicured nail could slide under the plate now, but worst of all was the constant arousal as the belt massaged her with every move. Ellie darted to the bed and rolled around clutching the desperately tight steel.

Ellie grabbed her phone and texted, "Kate... belt too tight pls unlock, El x.'

There was no reply.

Kai looked across at Ellie who now appeared to be making love to her belt, lying on her back, and thrusting upwards. She was crying out in arousal, panting for breath as Kai climbed on top with a clinking of steel on steel as they stimulate sex.

"Yes, yes!" Ellie cried.

She felt wonderful, her body filled with wanton desires and carnal instincts. It was as if her physiology had been changed with a limiter on her sexual sensations, her animalistic reflexes confused as if held back by a leash.

"Fuck, this is so nice, but I need you!" Ellie cried.

"How the hell do we do that!" Kai moaned, clambering off her pent-up body and pacing around the room.

*

It had been over a week since Kai had spoken with Kate, his keyholder not answering his calls or texts. He had stopped trying to contact the erratic brunette as each attempt ended in electric shocks to his balls, or worst, an intimate close up of his keyholder's naked body. This was the cruellest punishment as he couldn't look away as his cock twitched into life, only for its dreams to be quite literally crushed by the omnipresent steel cage that encased him and looped mercilessly through his piercing.

It was late one Friday night when Kate finally summoned him, with just a one word text saying "Come!".

Kai hurriedly showered and dressed in a white cotton shirt and designer jeans. He was panting from exertion and buzzing with anticipation as he walked down the stairs to Kate's basement flat. It was small, but tastefully decorated with exposed brick walls and old French style double doors that opened out on to a small belowground courtyard.

Kate was lying on her unmade bed, wearing a cream pyjama top, unbuttoned to reveal her breasts, and matching short floaty shorts. She seemed distracted and clearly drunk.

"Hey Katie," Kai smiled confidently, his voice gravelly and expectant from being in the presence of a near naked woman with the power to unlock his cock.

He stepped closer to kiss her, only to cry out and drop to his knees in pain. The cage's electric shock feature could impose Kate's authority in a millisecond, the electric probes inside his chastity cage obeying their mistress at the speed of light. Kate usually dabbed her finger against the screen, a single shot to remind him of her power, but woozy from vodka, her manicured finger held the button down.

"Opps," Kate mouthed, looking down at him with quizzically as if surprised by her power. His eyes were damp as she pressed her fingertip to vibrate his cage.

"Oh wow," Kai cried as wonderful vibrations caressing his cock.

Kate's lingerie was sticking to her hot body as she picked the sliver of silk from between her cheeks. She gave little, if any, thought to most of her chastity subs. Yes, she knew 'her boys' were locked up, but their pleading messages only fired her sadistic nature. With Kai it was different.

She had felt the spark of attraction with Kai from the start, but now she was becoming preoccupied with him, and her lust was becoming harder to ignore. She knew from the tracker that he had spent the night with Ellie and hot flushes shot through her body as she pictured them together. She stamped foot in frustration; she must be the only dominatrix in the world who was being two timed by an unfaithful chastity slave.

Kate had to quell her jealousy just to invite him tonight. Even so, her possessiveness was bubbling beneath the surface of the foxy woman, willing her to fry his cock in female revenge. Not that that would be necessary. It was increasingly dawning on Kate just how debilitating it was for a man to be locked out of his genitals and the total obsession he could have for the girl with the key. She had left him locked up for too long and the mix of agony and ecstasy was blatantly on show in his beautiful but desperate eyes.

She was about to fetch her phone when his strong hands gripped her hips and pushed her gently against the wall. Now held firmly in place, his tongue lapped her labia through the gaping gaps in her floaty pyjama shorts.

"Kai!" Kate gasped, trembling from his power and emotion, "Oh fuck!" she panted in a high pitched breathy cry.

He lifted her effortlessly and carried her to her bed, laid her down and continued as if his tongue was attached to her genitalia. For a moment it felt like a vanilla relationship, where the man wasn't desperately pleading his lover to unlock him. Kate orgasmed loudly and slowly retreated from her endorphin high, shyly clinching her legs together with Kai's head still held lovingly between.

"Why Ellie?" Kate whispered, but her hot clinging thighs tensed and thrust, blocking out all sound to her oral slave.

"What?" Kai asked.

"Nothing..."

At least there was one thing she could give Kai that no other woman could. She reached for her phone and dabbed the screen. The cage purred as it vibrated, drawing a similar trembling cry from its prisoner.

"I can give you more than a vibration?" Kate whispered shyly.

Again, Kai couldn't hear with his head held jealously between her taut adductor muscles. Maybe he said yes, but it was more of a moan than a word. Despite her power, Kate felt shy, nervous about releasing him and making love. 'You're crazy, he's yours!' she told herself, willing her fingers to type in her unbreakable unlock code.

She inhaled loudly and danced her fingers on the screen, only for a warning sign to appear, "Fuck," she cried, stabbing the screen again.

Kate had selected every security setting on Kai's chastity device, which included the cage going into lockdown if it became too low on charge. Below twenty percent and even Kate couldn't unlock him. Below ten percent and her captive would suffer regular electric shocks until the device turned off, deadlocked, possibly forever.

"Sorry," Kate mouthed as she opened her legs and bobbed down next to the bed with the end of her short, frayed phone charger in her hand. Kai knelt next to her, facing the wall with his fly undone as she plugged him in.

*

With Kai finally at twenty percent charge, Kate's steamy eyes motioned for Kai to join her on her bed. He lay down with his arms stretched up, willing her to lock him to her bed as quickly as she could. His cock swelled and crushed as he lost his freedom to a pair of Kate's pink handcuffs that she ratcheted on skintight, making him one with the metal frame of her bed.

Kai loved Kate in this mood, gentle and loving, even kissing his wrists where her cuffs dug in. Kate's phone was lying on the pillow and Kai managed to reach it and pull a funny face as he tried to unlock the screen. Kate giggled sweetly as she grabbed her phone back with a glint in her eyes.

"This is how I want us to be," Kai ventured.

"Do you?" Kate mouthed coyly.

"You know Ellie's back in her belt," Kai whispered.

"Really?" Kate's brown eyes sprung wider. She twisted and stretched for her phone, leaving Kai and his clatter of locked cuffs trying to follow. She had blocked Ellie's number and so had missed the alert and pleading message, but her bratty jealously was all too eager to accept Ellie's lock up request and impose all the security settings.

"She overtightened it... so you'll have to loosen the belt," Kai smiled, his voice gravelly.

Kate smiled beguilingly as she turned away to type in the unlock code. Kai's cage that had been an unyielding lump of steel came apart agonisingly easily, his quickly erect cock throbbing as she freed it from its twisting metal.

Kate daintily stepped out of her pyjama shorts, unbuttoned her top and climbed on to the bed and straddled his waist. Kai looked up trying to comprehend the enigmatic girl. Her dilated eyes, panting breath and playful flicks of her hair told him she wanted him, yet she had left him locked up with no word for an excruciatingly long time.

Kate was now sitting on his cock, her bare bum fidgeting and shifting as his cock pressed between her young nubile cheeks. Kai trembled beneath her, the very warmth of her body causing him to climax.

"Don't lock me up, I can do better than that," Kai joked.

Kate bounced backwards to release his cock and then tensed her legs to lift herself up and ease herself down on to him.

"It still works," Kai smiled.

"For as long as I let it," Kate replied breathily, "if you leave me, I will never unlock you..."

This woman baffled him. Leave her? He didn't know they were even together.

But now they were getting close with Kai's handcuffs clattering against the frame as he thrust upwards with Kate holding on for the ride. They climaxed explosively and lay together with Kate hugging him passionately. A further hour passed in seconds. They had made love three more times and Kate was happy as she lay on her back beside him with her dreamy brown eyes starting to close. Kai was spent, his cock aching pleasantly from its rare day release.

*

Kate unravelled herself from Kai and sat up. She felt shy as if back at high school. She picked up the handcuff key from her bedside table and took it to the far side of the room and dropped it into the pocket of her flirtiest dress.

Deep in thought, she meandered back and sat down heavily on Kai's broad chest. He still wasn't forgiven for spending the night with Ellie even if Ellie had just condemned herself to a lifetime locked in her belt. Or at least until Kate forgave her, which could be even longer.

Kai watched as she swivelled to straddle his chest and started to pack his engorged cock back into its tiny steel home. Kai focused on her body and scent in the hope that his erection would conquer her crushing hands, but her hands won every time. He heard the deadlocks engage and felt the accompanying electric shock that confirmed his incarceration.

Kate climbed off the bed, stretching up to arch her back and then stepping into a pair of discarded pink panties. She stopped, turned her back on Kai and pulled her undie back down her legs and back up, this time with the high cut silk garment the right way around. She pulled them tightly into place, forcing the silk snuggly into place between her cheeks before she spoke.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,534 Followers
12