The Accidental Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see Ellie in her belt," Kate snapped, "Get her here!"

*

Ellie was equally elated to be summoned to Kate's small basement flat and quickly arrived wearing a short black cocktail dress and matching heels. She walked down into the open plan space to find Kate and Kai in bed, beneath a large white sheet. Kate smiled as she tugged the sheet away to reveal Kai naked body still handcuffed to the iron bedframe but with his cock free and erect.

"Oh wow, she's let you out!" Ellie exclaimed, stumbling on her high heels as she stepped forward.

Kate slipped out from beneath the sheet, her naked toned body lithe and petite. She glided up to the older woman, craning upwards to kiss Ellie's red lips. She ran her fingers over Ellie's full breasts, enjoying the thrill and danger of toying with the woman. She breathed in as she caressed the strong thighs that could easily overpower and crush her.

"Undress," Kate whispered as she released Ellie from her designer cocktail dress and unhooked her bra leaving her with only chastity belt and heels. Ellie let down her hair, shaking out her wild blonde waves before following Kate back to the bed.

"Kai's handcuffs stay on, no exceptions," Kate warned as she lay down on the bed.

"Okay," Ellie breathed, looking across at her fit boss, "Wow, look at his cock!"

Ellie lay down next to Kai and parted her legs to let Kate inspect her chastity belt. It was tighter than before with Ellie's bodacious body tussling to break free. She was completely neutered which to Kate seemed to transform her body from a woman to her toy doll.

She placed her lips on the hot front plate of Ellie's inescapable panties to enjoy the taboo thrill of what lay locked beneath. Her touch seemed to have some effect as Ellie was now moaning and rubbing her inner thighs against Kate's head.

"Hold me," Kate breathed.

Ellie's powerful thighs instantly tightened around Kate's neck, with Kate letting out a surprised croaky yelp.

Kai smiled, "Don't kill her, she's the only one who can let you out of that belt."

"But it feels so good!" Ellie laughed. She kissed Kai's lips and reached down to his cock, "Wow, you're big!"

"Looser," Kai smiled, aware of the increasingly croaky cries from between Ellie's thighs.

"Why do you care? I could let you out of those handcuffs and you'd be free."

"I don't want to," Kai replied.

"Why she'll keep you in that cage forever," Ellie exclaimed, Fuck do you love her?"

*

Even after Ellie had released her hold, it took Kate several minutes to climb to her feet. She led Ellie over to the old French doors that led out on to her small basement courtyard and where there was a pair of handcuffs with one end already locked to the old metal railings.

"Handcuff yourself," Kate murmured.

Ellie obeyed, locking the free cuff around her left wrist where it joined two other expensive silver bangles.

"Tighter," Kate purred.

"Like my thighs?" Ellie giggled as she slowly ratcheted the cuff, but Kate had already walked away.

Kate was now on the bed and sitting astride Kai's waist. Ellie watched as the younger woman eased her nubile body on to Kai's waiting cock. The scene was straight from Ellie's daydreams, except she wasn't the one making love.

"You fucking bitch," Ellie mouthed with a smile. At first, she tried to escape, but her own body was now on fire. She felt on the edge of an endless orgasm as she slid to the floor and ravaged her belt with her long manicured nails. Ellie was shaking and crying out as the hot wet steel rubbed against her and amplified the erotised helplessness she felt as Kate made love to her man.

Everything was then a blur until she saw Kate's naked body in front of her, "Let me taste," Ellie pleaded hugging Kate close with her one free hand and scooping her tongue into Kate's vagina, "Arh so nice!"

Ellie's eyes were spellbound, following Kate's naked body as she walked around the flat. The evening was warm with mood music filling the air. It felt peaceful to be chained up, just a simple pair of handcuffs could hold Ellie prisoner for years if that's what Kate chose. Ellie sat on the floor daydreaming. She was in no hurry to be freed, but still purred in delight when Kate finally returned with the key.

"He's mine," Kate whispered, the handcuff key in her hand.

"I know," Ellie replied, "I think he needs you."

Kate edged forward allowing Ellie to reach her thighs and pull her closer, "Not having one kinda makes me lust after yours," Ellie flirted, kissing Kate's vagina.

"You really want to stay in that thing, don't you," Kate moaned.

"Yes, mistress."

Kate grinned as she unlocked Ellie's handcuff and helped her new friend to her feet. Ellie slipped back into her bra and short black cocktail dress and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. Kai was still handcuffed to the frame with his cock once more locked back in its cage. She kissed his lips and then flicked her fingers against his stub.

"Can I unlock his cuffs, Katie?" Ellie called.

"No, I'm not done fucking him yet," she called back.

Ellie looked down and sighed, "I guess you really do belong to her.... for now."

12