All Comments on 'The Accidental Nudist Cabin'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So real, I'm sure it must be something you've done.

What a beautiful story. Well written and full of expectations which came true. The nakedness of both women and men was arousing, - to the reader as well as them. I must admit I was playing with my cock the whole time. The teasing and going 'relutantly' (!) 'too far', was a real turn-on. I was particularly pleased that Sheri finaly gave in and got herself fucked. I'd love to hear about the vision coming true, the whole families coming together in forty years time and carrying on the fucking, which had become traditional by this time. Exellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well writen

wife and I want to meet these type of good people. This story makes it so easy!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxabout 12 years ago
excellent

Great writing. Amazing to see such erudition in erotic writing even including classic Monty Python. Quality - an example to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Characters

Your characterization is so good that you feel as though you know Dan and Robin and Alex and Chrissie and Jack and Jill as real people even in a somewhat strange and not too realistic, unfortunately, setting. Wonderfully written. Nice job.

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 12 years ago
Well, I'll be...

Writer, you did an excellent job of putting this together. And, so help me, I didn't see any typos, or mispellings. Terrific! Excellen!

You made the people come alive for the readers. Even the big cocks were played in low key. And, there is no end in sight for sexual positions, if you continue on.

As a swinger myself, these situations DO take place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you!

It is very rare indeed that I star 5 but this one certainly deserved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing. Please write more of this. And explain more and the Jack and Jill thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Heaven on Earth...

After reading so many other stories on Literotica it was an absolute pleasure to read this one. The pace, timbre and realistic characterizations left me gagging for more after chapter 8. In this world of fiction we all live in, it's a pity that we all couldn't have some of this story as a reality. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was by far the best story I have read on here...... In fact I'm going to read it all again right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT , LOVE TO PLAY THIS ONE OUT

THE WE BE FUN WITH FREINDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

Great job, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story I've read! Really hit it out of the Park

Wow it was like I was there. I usually skip through most stories but not this one keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This has been the best story that I have read on here. I loved the way it flowed and kept me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I was looking for cabins to rent in Tx and came across this story and after taking some time to read it, I was blown away and I sent the link to my wife and made her read it!! What a perfect decision on my part bc shortly after she finished reading it in bed she immediately put her face in my lap and we had the best sex in the 12 years we have been together!!! Definitely reading more of your stuff!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Great story! Being nude is so exciting and relaxing at the same time. Have had similar experiences and enjoyed them so much. Keep writing and keep us apprised of your escapades. Thank you.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you for all the generous comments.

I wanted to mention that the artist over at the IllustratedLoveStories web site is currently creating an illustrated version with my full approval. I personally am blown away with the quality of her work. If you get a chance, you may want to check it out, even though it is currently only 2 chapters long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story ever

this was well written. I was hooked from the beginning and the flow was just wonderful. The descriptions were great and so real...its like I could feel what they were feeling and see what they were seeing. The sex was explosive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mind blowing

It was simply awesome

pinkpill222pinkpill222over 11 years ago
Hot Story

A really hot and unusual story that kept me reading to the end.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
More

More plzzzzzzzzzz

shiannshiannover 11 years ago
blowjobs

wow i lovet it i just wish i was one of the girls it was great the bjs and the caressing and finally the fucking i loved all of it

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 11 years ago
great

one of the most enjoyable tales i've ever had the pleasure of reading. very well layed out, perfect flow, and slow enough to appreciate yet fast paced enough to prevent boredom. very well done, thanks and i for one look forward to a continuation of the next 40 years!

gregbabegregbabeover 11 years ago
We wonder if the lake would be big enough to cool us back down ;-)

We had written a response the first time we read this erotic tale, but it appears we didn't post it correctly. So just for the record this is very worth while adventure to be read over and over again. It hits absolutely dead center of the goal here on Literotica.

gregbabe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

What a story. Absolutely loved it!! Is there any bi guy on guy action in the next one? Please write more my girl and I were seriously turned on!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was the most erotic story I've read in years. It was EXCELENT reading and justa GREAT STORY. I'm interested in some of the following week end trips. Were Dan and Robin, and Alex and Sherie, comfortable enough to strip off as soon as they arrived at the cabin? It is so enjoyable to have such close and intimate friends. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was the hottest story ever. I have masturbated with my wife about 5 times and she has about 10 times as we read it. We both would love being one of the couples there. Please give us more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

This has been one of the best stories I've read. I jerked off the other night. I didn't get through the whole story. Today I finished reading it and I'm going to go jerk off again

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Holy Shit!!!!

I've read a few storys in my 75 years, but this is one of the very best I've read. Yes it took 2 days, & a lot of loads to get thru it, but I am looking forward to more of the same!!!!!

Using the three couples was brilliant! More than enough, but not too many!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

How could this thing be hotter this read than it was last time I read it?

clinkerclinkerabout 11 years ago
The Accidental Nudist Cabin

Wow. I had to read it over 3 days with work and kids etc. and I looked forward to getting back to were I left off every time. Not over done, not under done just a good healthy, wholesome story that kept me captivated the whole way through. This is a senerio I have tried to play with a group of friends for years and you turned around and put my fantasy into words. Well done, enjoyed it so much.

mvengemvengemvengemvengeabout 11 years ago
Great Story

One of the better LW stories. My only regret was that we didn't get more of Sheri's earlier 'activities' in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wrong catagory weak 3 folr this

how about erotic cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My favorite story!

I absolutely love this story and read parts of it almost every time I'm on here.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Now that -

- was REALLY erotic. It was almost more than I could handle but perseverance and total dedication to the task won out.

Just joking as I really was over come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you make me jelous!

I wish it was me in that story, I imagined being Alex, but I am to old, but I could dream, the story was well put together, the start seemed very realistic, robbery & rain. what else could you do but get naked, and after a few drinks, I can see thing escalating, where you took us was very erotic, it kept me engrossed to say the least.

I can just imagine the second day, happening, and the way they all made there rules

was a good idea, and I am glad Sherri change her attitude, and enjoyed herself, its a pity jack got the hump, there is always one who does not enjoy this sort of thing,

just like my wife, her first hubby, was a male slut, any port in a storm.

that is why I can only dream, but we still enjoy a regular sex life in our sixties, and long may it last, and may I say keep up the titillation,(Gggrrrreat)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong

catagory, how bout erotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XodanXodanalmost 11 years ago
long story

not as Alex large penis ! But as good ;)

I usually don't read 8 pages ! So I supose yours where very good !!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Masterpiece. Keep posting.

As usual, you are brilliant. GOR-y halloween, The Perfect Game and now this. Well, what can I say, you are a master storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TERRIFIC STORY!!!

Cum twice reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
8 pages never read so much before

Well Written and really believable, good sensual story, enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Writing

You are a genius writer. Please keep writing forever. I was hard for the whole story even after three breaks to pleasure my self. I plan to reread story with wife when she gets back from her work trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesum

WOW super gr8 story loved everybit of it is there more by this writer & more like it ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

we loved reading this together and will almost certainly becoming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
film it!

Should make this into a film lol wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't stop reading this

I love a lot of your work, but this story is my favorite. You mentioned other possible sequels. I hope we get to see one soon. In the meantime I'll keep reading anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Yes!

I really loved this story and agree it should be a film, can't wait for the sequel I was hard all the way through it and my wife came on my fingers 3 times while reading it with me. We had the best fuck of our lives after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great tale of hijinks

Loved it all, but this can't be the end! We need to hear the story about the home invaders, and getting their due!!

Hey a*hole anonymous - count me out of your US. I'll read everything I can by one of my favorite authors. Keep it up TTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
captivating

couldn't stopreading.and can't wait to see on how the invaders were found, and what happened thereof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't stop reading!

Simply awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Just fantastic! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

So hot...wish it didn't have to end...love to hear about cozumel.

ItsHardAllOverItsHardAllOverover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I saw it was 8 pages long, and almost didn't read it. Now I wish it didnt ever end. I hope theres more.

DaninvtDaninvtover 10 years ago
amazing feeling

i'm lost for words,its totally fantastic,chapter 2 please

billnscbillnscover 10 years ago
The Best

WOW!!!!! One great story...I'd love to read more like this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!

I really enjoyed it! Extremely well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

It gave me a great idea. Our own nudist cabin

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

Sure sounds like a great plan to me though I'll to find a girlfriend to go with me....

But that wasn't what you wanted to know, was it? The story was absolutely great and kept me turned.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i know this is a old story but i want to say thanks for this great story.

it was really fantastic.

when are you going to tell the tail that is mentioned in the last part of story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved it,very intriguing!!! Couldn't stop reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great accident

It was a great enthralling read, wish i could have been part of the party. Pity it was a lone read. Had to use self stimulation. Just could not stop myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn!

Incredibly hot. Please tell me that you're going to give us the rest of the story. I need a friend with a cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a load of Shit

What a load of crap. Why bother to even stay together if you dont give a shit about your partner. Yeah so hot can wait for the part where they are get the clap. Thats real exciting for the bunch of idiots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
reads as a bunch of

CUCKS. whores for wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brings back memories

This brings back memories of some of my wife and I's journey 15 years ago. Oh how I miss those times. Great story. More, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Similar story - Different ending

Iread a story so similar, but diferent ending. I'm going. Nuts tryin to find it again. Three couples go to a frinds lake house duringa storm. The three guys draw paperr strips to see who's going ou to clearthe road strips of paper fix to screw one guy, a non-marijuana user. He get the work done butexhausts himself, falls asleepon a couch an wakes up to find his best friend fucking his wife. Ourhero sneaks outof the house. The rest os story is him threatening todum his wife..

Do you know thestoryand how i can find it.

Aneiro3101@centurylink.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A nice one for the gals

Yes, it was a bit on the long side, but if you have the time to read it, it's worth it! The fact that the women are not only willing participants, but actually call the shots, is a nice change from the usual. As the 6 tease each other, and gradually act on their desires, the reader is pulled right into the fantasy. The way the guys feel each other out as to what their limits are make it very believable as well. It was very erotic reading, and well-written, too! I'm looking forward to reading more from this author!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Other story about 3 couples

I think the story you're talking about was written by Jezzaz - Out of Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent story

for willing cucks

DougnlauraDougnlauraabout 10 years ago
Loved this story the first time I read it...

.... but this one is like one of those great movies that plays even better in rerun. This second time through I caught more of the nuance you'd weaved into the characters early on, and saw how that character development would come into play in the longer run... excellent, excellent job...

But a few things about the story line... seems to me in a real situation there would have been a little more angst, especially among the women, in getting nude the first time. That's a BIG step for a woman to make, alcohol induced or not, even harder among friends... perhaps unless there were some earlier flirtations between the three couples before the cabin episode...

Second, call me a sucker for happy endings, and while that appears to be the case for two of the couples, the conflict at the end with the third couple was a bit of a downer. I understand your need to 'get them out of the way' so the remaining two couples could make their future plans, but I would have almost preferred it be three couples going forward... or maybe Jack and Jill coming to the conclusion together that while they had a great time, this would be a one time thing for them.

Again... these a nits based more on personal preference... the storyline is awesome exactly the way you presented it, and like last time this one rates a definite 5-stars from hubby and I... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more'

There must be more to be said about the three horny couples. What about robyn's vision.

energy59energy59almost 10 years ago
best story, nothing to add

Well done wait for more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

More - m o r e - MORE!!!

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic read!

Has all the elements of a good erotic read.

Has all the elements of a great porn movie, too. I'd love to see this made into a video! Whenever I read fiction, in my mind's eye I'm seeing the action as if I was watching it on screen, thinking about how a producer or screen writer would re-create the scene, what camera angles would work best, and most importantly who I'd like to see cast as the various characters. This story would lend itself to the medium so well - it would provide a much more natural way to transition from the "story" to the sex scenes than the average porno, which let's face it is usually just a bunch of poorly contrived excuses to stage some screwing. Well there wouldn't need to be any transition, the story *is* the sex.

Someone pitch this to one of the Adult studios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Most amazing story I have read in months. As long as it was, I thought I would get bored and give up, but I couldn't put it down. Just kept reading to see what happened next. Amazing job. Wish I had that good a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work!

For my taste, I would have gone deeper into the F/F action and added some M/M action as well. But, I'm not the author, now, am I? :)

Looking forward to more!!

Stephen

(rivermav at hotmail)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story!!

A great job of telling the story. Such a sexy tale. Not sure I would have started it if I would have known how long it was. But I am glad I did....

jdr727jdr727over 9 years ago
great story

I would love to hear about the vandals. Please keep them cuming!

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I tried

I know it was supposed to be a slap and tickle story but every fucking time Alex was snaking Robin or Jill behind Dan and Jacks back, I thought he was a snake. Likewise the girls.

Will Dan and Alex be fine 40 DAYS later as Robin is...less enthusiastic in bed with Dan as she remembers paradise? The one touch of reality was Jack's reaction. He was the only fucker who knew they had broken something precious

For a slap and tickle story, it was well done. It deserves the score it has received. I just couldn't break suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cabin

To long!!!!

Gary13Gary13over 9 years ago
Back again

I'm back to read this story a second time. It's still as enjoyable as ever, although it made me a little uneasy when the women and Alex started messing around behind their spouses' backs. I love a story where people are completely open and honest in exploring the possibilities.

If you write more, please don't leave Jack and Jill out. His reaction may seem a little normal for some, but with understanding and open communication, people can get past that insecurity and jealousy.

I'd also enjoy reading about catching and punishing the vandals. A few well placed game cameras would be a good start towards identifying them, but I like the idea of catching them in the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love life as it is.

An excellent story, and well told. The 'behind thier backs' stuff made it seem more believeable. Can't wait for more.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
:-)

All I can say is fan-fucking-tastic. This was one awesome read. One of the best ever written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This has to be my absolute favorite story on this site. Ever since I read it for the first time, a few years back, I can't help but reread it 3 or 4 times each year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

A sublimely told tale. I read it in stages (not through choice) and I got up as quickly as Alex each time.

amandaxxamandaxxover 9 years ago
Hot and believable!

Think this is another favourite story of mine. It's hot in the content whilst also being believable which is quite a feat that not all Lit authors can manage. Once again well done Tx. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife don't like SEX, I could do a weekend a month . in cabin

I sure wish more girks would , be like those,. Its hard to get qa swinger, when you

have a wife that doesn't like sex.. But she is best. to live with. but ,I could do, with.

a little on the side, But could loose wife, Damn it. .I want to here from , the girls.

point of view. But it was too long.. But I liked it.. Thanks I took me 2 Days to read it ... will read more. tomorrow. Discreetly

tony_tigertony_tigerabout 9 years ago
I understand completely

As an author I can really relate to stories taking their own direction. Happens to me a lot so I just expect it.

Good job with this tail. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nude on Lake Texoma

Great story...trying to figure where on Lake T...U R!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very well done...

That was a very good story and totally believe able too. We could all have a lake cabin such as this with another couple we really like being together with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you sure this isn't your biography?😈

Truly believable. Left me wet, horny and wishing I could have climbed into your story.

So what happened next?

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great Story

Great idea. Well told. Enough story to surround the action. Loved the twist at the end.

5* from me

buckster4ubuckster4uover 8 years ago
Great Submission!

That's why your one of my favorite authors!! Magnificent story line, decent (but not perfect) editing, good plot and execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on any of the Erotic Letters sites. Keep writing and we will all keep reading1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Man U need to write a part two this story was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alex is not a good friend.

How ever it ended i dont like Alex charecter ..he cheated with his friends's wives before they(husbands) agree to play. Thats not a good friend in my book...he is a oedatorjust pretending to b friend..and try to cuckolded both of his friends.I guessed he succeeded...

I wish the fact that he did behind his friends back before they agree would come out ...in next part and Jack kick his Ass and his Sluts wife (Jill) ass too...

I wish Dan to know that Alex ffucked his wife before they agreed and that his wife sucked Alex cock the first night...let him Divorce his slut wife and seek revenge on Alex...

I FUCKING HATE BACKSTABBING FRIENDS...THEY ARE WORST THAN ENEMY...

I REALLY WISH YOU WRITE PART II AND ALEX PAYS THE PIPER...ELSE I will copy paste your part one and continue Part 2 myself. Where Alex will suffers a gruesome torture by Jack and Dan after they found out what he did to their wives before agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anon 2/6/16 - Boy are you dumb!

The wives made the sexual stuff happen, not Alex - you dumb twit! The wives had decided to tease the husbands. Alex was on the receiving end, not the aggressor. Jill and Robin instigated the activity. Alex was able to perform to their wants & needs.

To Tx Tall Tales - great story. Loved the fantasy at the end. Leaves the reader thinking about the future....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, more, more, please!

Excellent story! Please write more.

SerbanSerbanabout 8 years ago
Perfect

For the theme you went for, this story was perfect. I consider you a master writer, and will look to this for inspiration for my own dirty stories >:3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).