All Comments on 'The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 03'

by PFDWrites

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Getting too far fetched!

Ok, now Jake would be wondering just who it was that called her, especially if she gets dressed and leaves. She would have to tell him Everything if she valued her marriage! The video might be taken down but the damage has already been done

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Agreed with the last comment.

If everyone knows then it is hardly blackmail.

You seem to be pushing the story in the direction of her becoming the town fucktoy.

This chapter has taken the story away from any realism or credibility.

Shame as it could have been great if it were just the website owner who was blackmailing her.

3*

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Just to add

My criticism is only concerning plot.

Your writing is good, please don't stop.

badinbedbadinbedalmost 8 years ago
Jake the cuckold mastermind?

I wish you had other submissions so that I would have known to avoid this story from the start! I get the hints now. The only plausible (and not even then) plot path at this point is for Jake to be orchestrating this whole thing. So you've found a new way to get a LW style "willing cuckold" story (which I despise) into Non-con! I sure hope that you prove me wrong and turn this around in the next chapter. I'll wait to vote until then...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Soooooooooo Good

Great story line with very interesting possibilities being set up already for future chapters. Reminds me some of Chunkyd1's stories. Hope you write often and for a long time. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree with swedishreader. I was looking forward to this chapter more than anything on here in quite awhile. The potential is endless. However, deciding to let everyone know about this and use her seems boring and cliche. The dynamic of the porn CEO slowly blackmailing/seducing her back into porn, or doing ever escalating sexual favors behind her husbands back (that turned her on) to keep the tape from reaching daylight would have been much hotter imo. Hopefully you can turn the ship around as you are a very good writer and I look forward to the next chapter.

LindsubLindsubalmost 8 years ago
I hope...

...that the story ends with our would-be councilwoman delivering some deserved comeuppance to a variety of people. I think it's because of how she's humanized in the first chapter, and the fact that her tormenters are all, to a man or woman, entitled shitheads. Normally in this category of stories I don't complain about unfairness-it's rather built in! But Christ to have a bully like Bethany sneer at her for being 'fat' while she is also so apparently desireable to men for example...

Please, please a happy ending or at least one where she gets some payback!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Considering EVERYONE knows her secret,

Her career is ruined and there is nothing to blackmail her with. What are they going to say: do what we tell you or we'll post nude photos of you on television? Oh wait....they already did that. And no politician survives a sex scandal. Just ask Anthony Weiner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't Please Everyone

First, I like your direction. I like the fact that her rival gets to humiliate her in front of all her friends. It opens all kinds of possibilities for future humiliations. For example a fundraising party at the club and planned wardrobe malfunctions; another publicly made bet with humiliating consequences to the loser. And what woman hasn't called another woman fat even if she wasn't.........No one really knows that she is the person on the TV commercial except Bethany and now the councillor. So still all good. You can't please everyone. Well written. Looking forward to chapters 4, 5 and 6. A lot of possibilities still....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Developing well ...

I really like the gradually building style of this story ... adds a bit of tension and much better than the usual wham-bam. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

gundersongundersonover 7 years ago
Great work, please continue!

A lovely addition to an already-great story. To add to the conversation, non-con is exactly the category I'd expect to find this particular chapter, so I'd say that was a good call.

I really enjoyed the minor references to Bethany watching porn with her step-son and Skyler using her bikini-clad body to extract favors from her dad. Definitely the sort of thing I'd be interested in seeing expanded on in future chapters. I'd also enjoy reading about Susan getting blackmailed into more sex/porn by Joe Rizzo or Corey Franky. That being said, I didn't find the fdom scenes in this chapter as compelling as the mdom scenes in the last couple chapters, though I think that's a matter of preference rather than an indicator of the quality of the scenes.

Overall, a compelling and sexy piece of writing. I sincerely hope you continue to post new chapters (and that Bethany and Skyler eventually get creampied by Tolbert and Jake, respectively).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It started out as a somewhat fun, edged with angst story about a woman with aspirations....

....and a past at odds with them. Then it devolved into a silly, "I'll do anything, including suffering every possible humiliation and degradation to keep my secret safe," kind of sad comedy.

Where will you take it from here? The corrupt councilman bribes her into a "private show" or forces her to suck him off?

That's all just plain stupid.....as stupid as the myriad cuckoldy story repeats that have turned this category into a sloppy mess.

She should tell hubby everything, right now. She should drive over to Bethany's and punch her lights out and humiliate her in public in the worst way, and she and hubby should go to councilman blubber's office and cut his already too short pecker off. That guy has been overcompensating for a long time.

This has all the earmarks of an typical episode of the Ricky and Lucy Arnez television sitcoms. Every episode was some escalating dilemma, usually fomented by some silly scheme Lucy got into, and that eventually took on colossal proportions, until disaster struck and it all came out. Then there would be the scolding and tearful apologies, then all would be forgiven until the next impossible sceme developed in the next episode.

It's a bad formula, because you cannot maintain and/or escalate the silly and the impossible (and the concomitant frustration with it) for very long, before it becomes obtuse and kills the whole thing....just sayin'.

She should...and I mean RIGHT NOW, forget about councilwoman and fitting into that stupid societal aberration and clean some fucking clocks in that wn full of assholes. Most of what you described happening to her is illegal, not to mention immoral. Yeah, it's a fantasy.

So? Does that mean you can run the story rough-shod over the audience's sensibilities for two chapters? No! It does not.

Think, man! Where can you take this that gets her out of the maelstrom?....or back into porn with her hot daughter...... Well, it IS a fantasy, isn't it?

I enjoyed most of this, until it got too silly for Billy. I hope you can take it to a better place. I'm not asking for daisies and sunshine, I'm asking for the stupid to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward

... to where this goes from her. Please post the next chapter soon.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Even more stupid

Well, chapter one started stupid, with an ignorant premise and it's remained stupid since. Hell, if anything it's gotten even more stupid. Couldn't figure out how to set her facebook page to private? Is she brain damaged? That literally takes just a couple keystrokes and her husband had to show a partner at his firm the video to write a cease and desist letter? Not even real. The paralegals or secretaries write the letter and the lawyer just signs it. They are fairly broad and require little detail...so that scene is even more stupid. Ugh. Porn is fine, that's why we're all on lit, but try not to make horrendously stupid porn. This is one step above all the imbecilic hypnotism stories...but a very small step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where next...

Tolbert's birthday gift just saying a MILF idol would have made my year especially if step mom was directing the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good So Far

Not bad so far hopefully some more sex is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Five stars, can't wait to read more from your story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 4

Let's see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
three chapters in

And no real sex. At all. Very dissapointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous