The Accidental Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I sat in the boxy club chair with a tonic water in my right hand. The chair was the only piece of furniture and the bar selections were all non-alcoholic. I sipped at my drink and waited while I took in the neon pattern of the carpet glowing under the black light recessed in the ceiling, and soaked up the driving drum and bass of the musical selection.

I watched the dark curtain hiding the doorway in front of me being pushed aside. "Hi, I'm Nadia," she said, switching her hips. "How shall I address you today..."

Nadia was sparkling. She had been sprinkled with glitter. And there were bright neon stripes painted across her cheek bones that glowed in the black light. Otherwise, she was completely naked.

* * *

Nadia

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I scowled.

"Getting a lap dance," said Desi.

"Not from me."

Desi pulled her phone out and held it up so I could see the QR code. I recognized it immediately as the club's VIP pass. Shit.

"This VIP membership says I am." Desi smirked. "And at a ten percent discount as a first time subscriber."

"You're a fucking stalker, you know that?"

"I paid for my lap dance."

"I'll find you another girl," I said.

"Nadia, please."

I turned my glance to the dome camera on the ceiling, nodded once and started sashaying my way over to where Desi sat in the club chair.

"There's a camera over your head," I said, as I dipped my hips to the beat while walking a circle around her. "You remember the big scary butch you saw on the way in?"

Desi nodded as she followed me with her eyes.

"She's got friends," I said. "And one of them's watching me on that camera right now. If I give the right hand signal or if she can't see my hands for a span of more than thirty seconds, she'll be in here with backup."

"I respect that," said Desi. "Safety's important. You picked a good club to work for."

"Why are you here?"

"Lap dance."

I huffed. "Whatever."

Desi just shrugged.

I cupped my breasts in my hands and pushed them up while squeezing and pinching my nipples. I didn't do it for Desi's benefit. Some things just become habit after three weeks.

"I like your glitter," she said. "Sparkly nipples are the best."

"Whatever."

"And the glitter trail leading to your pussy. Mmm-mmm." Karin leaned back in the chair and reached into the front pocket of her jeans. She pulled out a wad of bills and peeled a twenty from the top.

"You get good tips here?" she asked.

"I do okay."

"How much do I have to tip to watch you plow your finger through that glittery pussy of yours?"

I held up my hand with my middle finger extended. I popped it in my mouth, dragged it through my folds, and then pushed that middle finger out towards Desi's face, right between her eyes. "Get the message yet?"

* * *

Desi

"No G-string to tuck the bills into," I said, ignoring Nadia's flipping me off just then and laying the twenty on the arm of the chair. "I didn't really plan for that. Do you know if I can tip online using the VIP app?"

"Desi," she said. "Why are you here?" But she said it while sashaying around me, flipping her hair and cupping various curvy parts of her body.

"I told you. Lap dance."

"Whatever."

"You still shacked up with douche canoe?" I asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Nadia moved up close to rest her hands on the arms of the chair, squatting down until her butt was almost on the floor. Hips still gyrating, she took the drink from my hand and set it on the floor.

Then, in what I can only describe as an amazing feat for athleticism and grace, she hopped up like a frog and landed with her feet on the arms of the chair where her hands started, and her hands now resting on her knees.

I jerked back at suddenness of it.

She was spread wide, and I was treated to a lovely view of glistening pink, framed in glitter.

"You touch me, and you'll get thrown out," she said. "It's a zero-tolerance policy. VIP member or not."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're a stalker."

I slouched back into the cushion. "You ghosted me," I said.

"Hmph," was all she offered in response. So I occupied myself watching her press her tits together with her palms and running lazy circles around her nipples with her index fingers.

"You got a tough break. I know what that's like," I said. "Believe me, I know."

Nadia said nothing, but she did treat me to the sight of two fingers plunging into her mouth before dragging them through the folds of her glittery pussy and swirling over her hood.

"You should get that pierced," I said. "I've always wanted to do mine, but I chickened out after the nipple ring. It'd be sexy though."

Nadia ignored my comment, but she plunged her fingers in and out of her opening three times before bringing them back to her mouth to slurp them clean. I figured she was either on autopilot and tuning me out or she wanted me to feel like I got my money's worth out of the VIP membership so I wouldn't come back.

"You're getting me wet," I said.

"That's kind of the point of this place." Nadia stopped playing hide the fingers and pitched forward instead until she was supporting herself with her knees on the arms of the chair, which left her heels up against her ass, her thighs spread wide, and only a few inches between us.

Nadia wrapped her fingers around the outside of her boobs again. But instead of pushing them together she took her nipples between her finger and thumb and arched her back while she pulled her tits out toward my face.

* * *

Nadia

"Look, Nadia, I'm sorry," Desi said. "This was a stupid idea."

"Yep," I said. "Sure was."

"So how much does it cost to break your lease?"

I ignored her question and leaned back until my thighs met my calves and my hair hung down between Desi's knees. I pulled my nipples taut and then released them with a snap of my fingers.

"I figured that's why you're working here. It's fast money."

She doesn't give up.

I pulled myself up, got back into a crouch, and turned a one-eighty to stick my ass in Desi's face. In my head, I heard myself telling her to, Eat my ass, bitch, and I grinned just a little at the thought.

"It's got to be rough, though," she said. "It's bad enough sharing a space with someone who doesn't love you. But someone who doesn't even have the decency to respect you. I can't imagine what that's like."

I kept waiting for Desi to refer to him as the douche canoe. That would have made it easier to take. Instead, I had a flash of me going home tonight, unlocking the door to sleep on the couch, wondering if new girl would be there taking up the space I used to occupy.

"Damn you!" Desi couldn't see me with my back turned to her. So she didn't know about the tears streaming down my cheeks. And with the music pounding, there was a fair chance she couldn't hear me sniffling or cursing her either.

"I'm going to go now, Nadia," Desi said. "So you can stop pretending. I'm sorry I wasted your time."

I dismounted the arms of the chair and quickly moved around behind so Desi wouldn't see me wiping my eyes while she got up. "You can get a full refund on your VIP membership as long as you cancel tonight," I said. "After that, the amount goes down by twenty percent per day."

* * *

Desi

"Goodbye, Nadia," I said, and walked out of the room. I stepped up to the hostess stand and explained how I had Nadia mixed up with a girl at another club. She gave me a full refund, but not before I asked her to show me how the electronic tipping worked and how much she thought it might cost to break an apartment lease these days.

I settled on twenty-five hundred for the tip. The hostess asked me twice if I was sure the amount was correct.

"She might not be the girl I thought she was," I said, "but she's the prettiest girl in the club. Worth every penny."

The hostess nodded in agreement.

* * *

Nadia

I nearly shit myself when I got my paycheck on Friday. I asked them to double-check it, because I didn't want to be accused of fraud and lose my job. The hostess swore up and down it was a legitimate tip, that she had watched the client punch it in and tap confirm.

But when I asked for a name, she couldn't tell me, because the membership had been canceled immediately after.

I had my suspicions. I kissed the hostess on both cheeks and headed for the blue line bus.

* * *

Desi

Karin came over to the front desk and put her hand on my shoulder. "Let's do lunch," she said.

"I'm not really hungry," I mumbled.

"Miss Desirée, you have to eat." Betty had snuck up to stand alongside Karin.

"Really, I'm not--"

"I'm not asking," said Betty, and in her domme voice. That perked me up quick.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, automatically.

"Downstairs, girls. Let's go." Betty had pulled out her riding crop from somewhere, so I knew she was serious. Probably she had it the whole time and I just missed it in my current funk.

"Yes, Mistress."

Betty swished the nasty end of the crop in figure eights while she marched Karin and me down the hall and down the stairs to Miss Chowdhury's Catering. Karin was grinning like an idiot and I was preparing myself to be passingly polite as I waited for Miss Chowdhury appear with groping hands.

But all I got as we walked in was a distant holler of, "This way, girls."

Betty and Karin exchanged a glance and both of them smirked. I figured they were up to something. Probably planning to jolt me out of my mood with some tiramisu or chocolate lava cake. But all I got was a nod from Miss Chowdhury as she motioned us to the private dining room.

Betty pulled out the chairs and we all sat down.

I wanted to tell them I knew there was something they weren't sharing with me, but I sat in sullen silence instead. It wasn't until I heard the door click that I looked up. In the dim light, I watched one of Miss Chowdhury's girls cross the threshold. Like most of the trainees, she kept her gaze lowered as she made her way to where we were seated. Her dark hair hid her face.

There wasn't a stitch of clothing on her, but she might have been sparkling a little around her nipples and her pussy.

"Good afternoon, Mistresses," she said.

Something about her voice caused me to look up. She pushed her hair back behind her ear on one side and smiled. Her eyes were beaming and she was looking right at me.

"Nadia?" I said.

"Desi." She locked eyes with me for about two seconds before her lip stared quivering. I pushed my chair back and stood up. Nadia fell forward into my arms.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you so much."

* * *

Nadia

"Nadia, this is my family," said Desi, after she finally released me from her grip. "This is Karin and this is Betty. But somehow, I think you already know that."

"It was Karin who helped me arrange this," I said. "And Miss Chowdhury. She's agreed to let me work here part time when things get slow at the club so I can get enough money to pay you back."

"Nadia," said Desi. "It wasn't a loan, it was a gift."

Karin and Betty both rose from their seats to step in close beside us. "We talked about this, Nadia," said Betty. "You are in no one's debt."

"But, I..." I started but failed. The tears welling in my eyes stopped me. I knew if I tried to say anything I would just end up crying again. Just like I bawled my eyes out in Betty's office when she handed me the code for the front door on a Post-It, and showed me where the snacks were kept, before telling me her couch was always available anytime I needed it.

"Desi," I blubbered. "Your family is amazing. I'm so sorry I ever doubted you." That's as far as I got before the tears started flowing again.

Betty swooped in to save me with a tissue.

* * *

Epilogue

Desi

"Does anyone want coffee if I make some?" I hollered, standing over the pot with a measuring scoop in one hand and an open bag of Tim's in the other. "Ladies? How much should I--?"

My thought was interrupted by the distinctive crack of leather followed up by a giggle. And it sounded an awful lot like Nadia was the one giggling.

I stepped out into the hall. "Ladies?" I called.

No answer, but I'm pretty sure I heard a rather urgent shushing by someone.

"Um, coffee?" I said to no one.

I poked my head in Karin's office. Nobody. I continued on toward Betty's. That's where I found them.

Nadia was standing on a small stool that had been placed in the middle of the room. She was standing at rigid attention with Betty's crop clenched in her teeth.

Betty was seated on the couch with her legs crossed and a smirk on her face. Karin was standing to the left and slightly behind Nadia with a leather strap in her hand.

There was a pink stripe rising on Nadia's ass.

"Do I even want to know?" I asked.

Nadia pulled her right hand from where it was tucked behind her back and gave me a little wave before dashing it back to where it started. Her boobs jiggled nicely as she chuckled.

"She asked for some training. It was supposed to be a surprise for you," said Karin. "But somebody has a case of the giggles."

I watched as Betty nodded to Karin and Karin pulled back the strap to paint another stripe over Nadia's backside. Nadia's entire body shook in another fit of laughter.

Betty rose from the couch and reached up to wrap her fingers around the end of her crop while Nadia opened her mouth to disgorge it. "Do you want to ask her, honey?"

Nadia nodded, while Karin offered a hand to help her down from the stool.

"Desi," said Nadia, taking my hand and raising her eyes to mine. "I want to go upstairs and get my hood pierced. I think it'd be sexy and it'd probably get me more tips at the club. Elena said she'd do the piercing, but I'm too chicken to go by myself. Will you come with me? Please?"

"What about these two characters?" I asked, moving my gaze from Karin to Betty and back to Nadia.

"They both said they'd come with me, but I was hoping... if you're not too busy... I'd like you to be the one holding my hand."

I picked up Nadia's fingers in mine, gave her a squeeze, and swooped in to kiss her on the cheek. "You want to go now before you chicken out?"

Nadia squeezed back and nodded. "Thank you, Desi. Thank you for everything."

The End

12