All Comments on 'The Accidental Slut'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Got to have a next chapter to finish what you started

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I would love for this to happen...just not at college, but to have unknowingly be hypnotized and admit my darkest fantasies and love it when they come true, specially every incest involved one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well effing done

Really well done. Would love a sequel here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
* * * *

Maybe Brad and Tim were the ones hypnotized! As Becky said, she's the "real" slut! Let Tim and Brad spitroast Becky, and fuck her in her tiny, crinkly, stinky asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proofread

Brad went from being a big brother in page one to a little brother in page two.

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 7 years ago
Finish the Story

Please finish the story. Take it somewhere. That's what writers do, they take the reader somewhere where they can't go on their own. Take this story and your readers where you want us to go.

Sincerely

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Yes, finish the story

I want Brad getting some more pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different.

Kind of strange. Unsure if it relates to any possible reality. But there are those who enjoy pure fantasy. So who am I to criticize? But for me only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, you cannot leave it like this after such a great 1st chapter !! Becky needs to be left to screw her brother well and do it at their apartment. Possibly the professor and Tim cannot reverse all the effects. This story has so much potential and is HOT. Thanks and cannot wait for another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brought memories back

My older brother went to a hypnotist show. When he got home he hypnotized each of us younger siblings. When we younger ones got a chance, we tried hypnotizing each other too. Through trial and error we learned it didn't always work. The hardest part was getting a willing subject. To find out if it really worked we'd use tests and signals. We also learned each other's limits. We developed our routines and trust. We soon knew all of each other's secrets. We did everything Becky and Brad did and more. One secret was my younger sister was a closet exhibitionist. She LOVED being made to expose herself while under and felt it was a natural part of hypnosis. A few years went by and my younger sister and I were at an informal party at a friend of ours. We were close to the same age and had many of the same friends. The remaining group was mostly guys and only a few girls left. My sister brings up that we both know hypnotism and stuff. Soon everyone wants a demonstration of it but no one wants to be the hypnotized. Finally my sister is goaded by the rest to be the hypnotized. It has been a while since we did anything together but we go thorough our routine. It is our first time doing our routine with an audience. I do the arm and balloon thing, the leg stuck thing. When questions are asked, I was VERY careful to not ask questions that I know the answers that will embarrass her too much or that she has to lie about. Yes, I have her show her breasts. She gave me the signal that I can keep going but I had reached my limits with this crowd and stopped it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

When's part 2 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny thought

baloney sandwich, you must be too young to remember the jingle B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

Sorry, I am not harassing because of spelling errors. I am definitely not an English major. The thought just struck me and I found it funny. Please forgive my arrogance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2029 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES