The Accidental Stripper

Story Info
Part 2 of Jims erotic adventure.
1.6k words
3.28
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things didn't last between me and Sarah. After four amazing months together she got offered a job further north. We decided we didnt have enough to move together so we ended on good terms. We still remain good friends.

Things changed with Tommy and Jenny as well. Jenny went back to burlesque dancing and got offered a position in a show. Tommy met a new fella, he still messages me offering a threesome but im not ready for that. Sex with a man once was enough, not sure about two.

Another four months passed quickly. Not a lot happened during that time but i got a message from Sarah that she was going down to London soon.

"Im meeting some friends at a party this weekend. Would you like to come?" She asked.

"Sounds good, although i wouldn't know anyone there." I replied.

"You'll know me, thats enough isn't it?" She asked in response.

"I suppose so yeah." I replied.

"Good, who knows, maybe i can help you meet someone. I'll text you the details. " She said.

I learnt a while back you can't argue with her. Once her mind is set on something there was no changing it. So after receiving the details i put the address in my phone.

The weekend came quickly. I put on some nice clothes and hopped onto a train. I found the hall fairly easy which was lucky as Sarah hadn't arrived yet. Also lucky for me was that Sarah had called some of her friends and told them i was coming.

I had been there half an hour so far without anyone even talking to me. I got myself a couple drinks to ease myself but still felt a bit alone. It was then that my phone rang. It was Sarah.

"Hi Jim, im really sorry but it looks like im not going to make it." She said.

"Your kidding, im here already and i know no one." I replied slightly annoyed.

"Im sorry, my trains been cancelled, ive been sitting at this station for over an hour." She said.

"Great, okay well maybe next time then." I said.

"Shame really, my dress, think you would have liked to see me in it." She said.

The phone hung up leaving me alone in a hall full of strangers. I figured at this point i might as well make the most of things. So i ordered more drinks. I must have got very drunk because what happened next i didn't remember. I only know through what i was told plus a video of the night.

It started with the music, it was playing fast upbeat music. Two guys went up to the stage area and started dancing. One had short red hair, the other short blonde hair. Think they were as drunk as me. They stood in front of the DJ dancing away. No idea why but i joined them.

A crowd joined around the base of the stage. Mostly women and the occasional man, each one was obviously gay. One of these men came up onto the stage to speak with the DJ.

"Okay then, we have a special request and a special show for you all." The DJ called out.

Thats when that song played. Tom Jones Leave Your Hat On. The famous song used in the Full Monty. The three of us started dancing to the song. I couldn't help it, i couldn't stop. I was grinding my hips to the music.

Then it reached that first part of the song. Together we took off our shirts revealing our bare chests. We threw then next to the DJ before continuing to dance.

Before the next bit came we kicked off our shoes to the forming pile of clothes. Then the next bit came. As it said the words we slide our trousers off taking our socks at the same time. We stood there in front of a screaming crowd wearing nothing but our underwear.

The women and gay men were going crazy. They kept shouting Off, Off, Off over and over again. The attention and lack of clothing formed a very visible bulge in my boxers. Luckily for them they got their wish.

At the next part of the song we turned our backs to the crowd. Then down came three sets of underwear revealing our naked arses. The crowd screamed with joy as we stood there bent over. As we stood up we covered our dicks with our underwear.

It was incredibly difficult to cover myself as i was now fully erect. I continued to dance and wiggle despite being naked. The crowd now chanted something else.

"Show, show, show." They shouted.

They clearly wanted to see what we had. They would get their wish of course. At the final part of the song the underwear came away. The other two managed to throw them to the pile, i however accidentally threw mine into the crowd. I never saw them again. There we were the three of us standing there posing fully naked for the large crowd to see.

"How about that then ladies. What a performance." The DJ called out.

"How about a little more than?"

"Yeah." The Crowd shouted.

The next song played. Tom Jones Sex Bomb. The three of us continued to dance butt naked. As we moved our dicks would swing from side to side driving the crowd crazy.

When the song ended the other two gathered up their clothes and vanished. I must have been more drunk than expected as i walked into the crowd still fully naked. The videod showed it all, me dancing with people naked. Some would even stroke my dick as i danced with them. Male and female.

Then that was it, that was all i remembered. The rest of the night went dark. Instead i found myself waking up in a strange bed. I laid there coming to grips with were i was when i felt a hand moving down my chest. It continued to move down until it reached my dick.

I could feel it closing around and gripping me before stroking me into erection. With my eyes adjusting i looked to my side. There laying next to me bare chested was a man.

He had short brown hair and had a thin build. Although he was stroking me, i could tell he was still asleep. Carefully i lifted the covers up, not only did i confirm that i was still naked but that he was as well. Im surprised i didn't feel it. Roughly five inches long and laying on my leg.

"Well, morning babe." He said.

I jumped at the sound which he clearly enjoyed as my dick moved. He smiled at me before leaning in kissing me.

"Erm, what happened last night?" I asked.

"Cant you remember?" He asked

I shook my head.

He let go of my dick and got out of bed. He walked away with his dick swinging. He picked up his phone before returning over. This time he laid on top of the covers letting me see his full body.

He got the video up on his phone and showed me what happened.

"Oh my god, what did i do. Im so embarrassed." I said.

"Dont be, we all enjoyed it." He said.

"Thanks, erm." I said looking at him.

"Eric, my names Eric." He said.

"Thanks Eric, but i just cant believe i got naked in front of all them people." I replied.

"What happened between us?"

"Well we danced for a while then i brought you here, you took my clothes off before we went to bed. Was a good night." He replied.

"Did we?" I asked.

"Oh yes, you're dick felt great in my arse." He replied.

"Oh god, im sorry." i said.

"Sorry for what, i enjoyed every bit of it?" He asked.

"Im not gay, im not into men, i dont want to get your hopes up." I replied.

"Its okay, was still a lot of fun. Anyway, should we jave breakfast?" He asked getting up.

He left the room still naked, he swayed his hips like a woman as he walked.

I looked around me, i could see my clothes. Getting up i grabbed a pillow to cover myself before following him out.

"Eric, wheres my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh you left them at the hall. Dont worry though, my friend got your stuff from the pockets." He replied.

He looked at me with the pillow covering myself.

"Why are you bothering with that, ive seen you naked, plus im sitting here naked. Come on babe, come join me." He said.

I thought about it for a few minutes before dropping the pillow to the side. I let it swing freely as i walked to the table. We ate breakfast and talked for a while. He offered to take me home. As he dressed we looked through his clothes, not a single one fit me. Each was too small.

"Well this is going to be the best drive ive ever had, never driven a naked man before." He laughed.

Despair hit me as i realized i had no choice, i would have to walk naked to his car before he drove me home.

He lived in a first floor flat. He walked me out along the corridor to the stairs. I held myself in my hands as i walked. Reaching the front door we crossed the car park towards his car. It was then that people saw me. I could hear cat calls as i walked.

Finally i got in his car and we drove away. He dropped me off outside my house and i ran in before he drove away. I sat there on my sofa still naked and in shock.