The Accountant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At or about 4 o'clock, I started to lose focus on the work in front of me. I had already completed more than normal so I just decided to look busy, but review my plan for this evening on the subway with Sheila. I imagined my hands on her butt, squeezing and kneading her luscious globes and then slowly pulling up the back of her skirt while hiding that fact from the other passengers. That meant I had to be very close to her.

Shelia got up from her chair and headed towards the rest room. Neither of us ever did that during work hours. It was only ten minutes until 5 o'clock. The distraction was fortunate for me as I now had a very visible erection. I needed to calm that down before I got up and people saw me.

Shelia came back and grabbed her things right at 5 and I followed with no visual reference to my thoughts of the last hour.

We left the building in the midst of the normal crowd and after the movement pattern had established itself I brushed against her. My hand stroked across her butt as I moved past and behind a fellow pedestrian.

She glanced up, but I was back behind three people at the time and she didn't notice me. I moved back into position and by the time we boarded the train I was directly behind her. She reached up to grab the strap and as she did I pushed myself into her placing both palms against her butt.

She relaxed into my caress and as the train started to move, I began gathering the material of her skirt into my hands. She moved back closer to me but not so close to hinder my actions. I had her skirt high enough to place my hands under it and onto her panties. There was now only one layer of very thin material between my hands and her ass. She leaned forward just a bit as if encouraging me to squeeze lower. I did and then placed one finger of my right hand between her legs and gripped her butt.

My left hand allowed the shirt to fall and moved up her side and towards her breast. She held onto the overhead strap with her left hand so I was not impeded in my quest. I gripped her breast and noticed what she had done in the restroom at ten minutes until five. She no longer wore a bra and her breast was softer than anything I had ever felt before and the hardness of her nipple rivaled the hardness currently between my legs. We enjoyed this position for a long while. I squeezed and she moved with me. Her breath was becoming noticeable, as I'm sure mine was.

Suddenly she raised her head and I froze. The motion we had been enjoying stopped. My heart raced fearing that she was about to slap me and scream for help.

She turned around and faced me; full eye-to-eye contact. My hand was no longer on her ass, but it was still under her skirt and she then moved her groin into my hand. My left hand, now on her back moved seemly of it's own accord and again found her breast and nipple.

The train slowed and we were still locked in that full on eye contact. The train stopped and slowly she moved away, but glanced back from the door with a smile on her face.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened, but I now had the weekend to plan my next moves. First I had to figure out where I wanted this relationship to go. This was very alien to me and I had no idea what I was doing.

I played out one fantasy after another, and although each was exciting, none seemed real, or attainable.

On the one hand she had removed her bra and allowed me to feel her soft breast. Her hardened nipple indicated arousal, didn't it? It didn't seem cold. I'm sure she just wanted to experience what a mans hand felt like on her breast. She did seem reserved and passive, but that was a bold move and so was her shorter skirt and allowing me to reach under it and onto her panties. I was discreet and no one noticed, but that was also something that reserved women normally don't do.

She has been playing this game for a while and I'm sure her fantasy has gotten ahead of her brain. This week has probably been an accident and once she thinks about it over the weekend she will be embarrassed and avoid me all together.

On the other hand, maybe she has been looking for just sort of thing for a long time and was enjoying it. She really didn't seem to be objecting to anything that has happened so far and she has even taken the initiative a few times. She did push into me whenever I touched her and she did take off her bra after she found out I wanted to massage her breasts. Whenever I pressed my cock against her, she seemed more exited and pushed back. When I lifted her skirt and got my hand between her legs, she spread her legs a bit and felt wet. Coldness would not account for that.

First I need to decide what I want. I want my hands on her naked body, but how am I going to achieve that? I could continue along the path I'd already set and get my hand under her shirt and play with her and wrap my other hand around her to play with her breasts and nipples. Maybe find a way to get my hand under her blouse without attracting too much attention.

Fear flooded my mind that I was expecting too much, too soon and moving too fast. I was going to scare her off. "Wait!" I reminded myself that this is the attitude I've had all my life and I really need to question if it's working or not.

I have questioned and been afraid of every move with her so far and it turned out that when I actually made the move it turned out to be the right one, even if it was the high risk one.

The plan was made and fearful or not, I was starting.

Monday morning my resolution wavered as it had several times over the weekend. I walked towards my cubical and saw Shelia walking towards hers. She looked up and smiled at me before lowering her head again, but this time she held that grin. She seemed to have a bit more color in her cheeks just then.

Work progressed as work often does, but again today just like last Friday Shelia headed towards the rest room at ten minutes before quitting time.

We walked out at the same time close to each other, but not together. As we got outside and on our way to the subway station, I brushed my hand across her sensuous bottom. This time I did not move away and I saw her smile. She did not look around as she had before, this time she knew who the hand belonged to. Just before we arrived at the station I stroked her once again, this time a bit more slowly. She seemed to slow down a bit to enjoy the touch a little longer.

We boarded the train and took up our spots. I had my hands low and on her ass while the other passengers found their locations. Shelia's skirt was half raised by the time the train started to move. I had forgotten to make sure my body blocked anyone's view of her exposure and as I looked down her pink panties were only hidden by my hands.

I moved in a bit closer and positioned my right hand snuggly between her cheeks. She moved up and down a bit on my hand and I felt her wetness.

My left hand, like last Friday, found her breast and hardened nipple. I moved my right hand to cup her other breast and started to play with her braless nipples.

The train started to slow and I gave her nipples one last pinch and moved my hands back to give her butt one last squeeze. She turned to head to look at me with that smile I'm learning to enjoy then took a step towards the door. She looked back at me and hesitated.

I think she was encouraging me to follow, but I wasn't sure. I froze not knowing what to do and she took another step towards the door and looked back again. This time I moved towards her and saw that smile once more. We both made it off the train just before the doors closed. I bumped into her on my way out and, this time accidentally, brushed my hands against her breasts.

She turned and again smiled, before starting to walk along the sidewalk. I followed. There were few people around now so it would be hard to hide any groping like before. After walking a block, I took the chance and stroked her butt. She continued to walk and I looked around making sure no one was watching and seeing no other people I rested my hand on her ass as we walked.

She continued her stride as if this was normal, but that smile never left her face. She approached an apartment complex with a security gate. She entered a code and slipped inside. She closed the gate before I could enter.

At night I relived the events of the day as I have for the last week. It all seems like a dream, not really real, but some fantasy. I find myself questioning my memory of events, but they all seemed to have actually existed.

Progress is being made. I now know where she lives, well at least the building she lives in. How can I get her to allow me in? I need to remember not to take this too fast as she and I have so much in common. I know it would scare me to be forced to make decisions without proper evaluation.

Maybe I need to become bolder. Every time I thought I was moving too fast it turned out that I wasn't and as a matter of fact Shelia responded in a very positive way. After I grabbed her breasts, she started removing her bra. After I fondled her butt, she started to wear shorter skirts. After I started stroking between her legs and playing with her nipples, she showed me where she lives.

I did expose her on the train a bit tonight, but I'm not sure she noticed. She definitely noticed my hand on her ass as we walked down the street in full view of anyone who might be looking our way.

I smiled at Sheila as I walked past her cubical in the morning. She smiled back. We had definitely made a connection. I looked forward to 5 o'clock and I think she does too.

I wanted my hands on her badly, but knew that I would be putting both of our jobs at risk if anyone saw us. We had to be away from work before we could engage in any type of play. I wonder how she would react it I fondled her butt as we walked to the subway station. There would be many more people around and I'm not sure if they would notice or not since most are only concerned with getting home.

As like clockwork at ten minutes before five, Sheila walked towards the restroom. My arousal began and I again looked forward to my commute. I wondered how far we would go tonight. I had convinced myself to push my limits.

Walking towards the subway station and a block away from the building we both worked, there were no people who recognized us from work that I could see, so I took a step closer to Sheila and placed my full palm on center of her ass. She turned her head and looked at me. She didn't attempt to move away or to remove my hand, but I could tell this was more than she had expected. I removed my hand before we went too far, but it was in place long enough for anyone to notice the intimate contact.

As we boarded the subway train, Sheila glanced back at me and smiled. I think she was rewarding me for my boldness on the way here.

We settled into our spot and position. I lifted the back of her skirt without regard to who saw and positioned my hand in her crevice. She immediately sank down onto my hand prior to all the passengers boarding.

My left hand took a different path today than it had before. Instead of simply placing my palm on her left breast and toying her nipple. I un-tucked her blouse and slipped my hand up and onto her bare breast and then pinched her uncovered nipple.

Sheila started to rub her butt against my hand and I extended my finger to probe. After a little while I removed my hand to allow her to calm a bit and finished un-tucking the front of her blouse. I then slid both of my hands onto her unprotected breasts.

In far too short a period of time the train began to slow. I pinched each nipple and thought I heard a sigh before I removed my hands. The train stopped and Sheila looked back at me with a somewhat exhausted look. She stepped towards the door and I followed. When she looked back I was almost on top of her. The smile told me all I needed to know.

We left the train and started to walk. She had not re-tucked her blouse and had a disheveled look about her. Again there was no one around so I positioned my hand again in the center of her butt as we continued to walk towards her building.

Somehow fear of discovery overtook me and I removed my hand a block before we reached her building.

She entered her code and slipped inside leaving me outside.

I knew I allowed fear to ruin everything. I could tell that her expression changed as soon as I removed my hand.

The following morning I shared an elevator with her up to our floor and although I knew to be extremely careful at work, I also knew that I needed to repair the damage I had done the day before. I allowed her to leave the elevator before me and as we entered the doorway to our cubicles. I knew this would be the only place at work where there would be any privacy at all and only for a moment. I squeezed her ass and in as intimate of a way as I had on the train. I did not raise her skirt, but I did probe her with my finger. She jumped slightly. I had shocked her with that move. She stopped, looked around to see if anyone could have seen what I had just done and seeing no one turned her gaze on me with the widest smile I'd seen from her.

I think I had made up for my error last night and I was now certain that the idea of her being discovered was what actually turned her on. I resolved to continue the boldness I started yesterday and to not be stopped by fear. The day proceeded like many before it with one exception. I notice that Sheila glanced over at me several times throughout the day.

After her trip to the restroom she looked me directly in the eye as if to ask if I were ready and to make sure I knew she was again braless. This was the first time I had noticed her coming out of the restroom without being hunched over so that no one could see her braless state.

I decided to repeat the events of yesterday without the fear, so as soon as we cleared the building my hand was on her ass. There were people around, but no one I recognized. I slipped my hand lower and pushed one finger between her legs. I rose back up since walking while leaning over would be dangerous to my balance.

She did notice the intrusion and flashed another smile at me.

We boarded the train and like yesterday her shirt was raised and my hand rested between her legs before all of the passengers were on board. I thought I detected a glance from a passenger as they walked by to a clear spot.

I had her blouse un-tucked and my hand inside by the time the train started to move. She leaned back against me and I teased her nipple. I pulled my hand free from under her skirt and she turned around to face me. I un-tucked the rest of her blouse and slipped my free hand inside. We both seemed to enjoy what was happening and lost track of time because as soon as I thought to raise up her blouse to gaze upon her breasts, the train slowed for her stop. She needed a moment to compose herself and then turned to leave the train. I was directly behind her and when she stepping down from the train she turned to look for me. I reached up to give her breasts a squeeze in full view of the people on the train.

She waited a moment for me to release her breasts before turning to walk down the street. Her eyes sparkled and she held her head high. I slid my hand in place on her ass. She hesitated once and glanced at me with a wicked little smile I never knew she was capable of. I slid my hand lower and extended a finger to probe deep between her legs. She continued to move on and that action drew my hand back to its original position.

We walked on and this time when we reached the security gate to her building I reached around to cup her breasts again, but since her blouse was still un-tucked I could gain access to her flesh. She opened the gate and I entered with her.

She turned around so that my hand fell from her breasts and headed up the stairs. I fell into step behind her and watched the gentle sway of her ass as she climbed the stairs. She stopped to allow me to get closer. My hand rested on her ass and found her crease. One finger rested between her legs as she resumed her climb, this time much slower and with much more hip action. We reached her floor after a very enjoyable trip. She seemed to use the wall as added support. Her apartment was the third from the stairwell and I caressed her the entire way. She opened the door, and turned around to face me. I caressed her breasts again and she backed into her apartment and closed the door.

I knew I hadn't done anything wrong this time. She just needed to catch her breath, but I'm not sure slowing down is the right approach either. I'm pretty sure this may be a first for her outside of a fantasy.

I arrived at work before Sheila and had just entered my cubical when she walked through the doorway. We shared a glance and then she turned and looked over her shoulder at me. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but her cheeks turned pink. She went into her cubical.

I thought about her strange display until I thought of it as a display. She showed me her ass at work and that's why she got embarrassed. My arousal increased and I looked at the clock—damn, it was only 9 o'clock in the morning.

I glanced over at her often during the day and she seemed to need to move out of her cubical more than normal. She went to the copy machine, to the supply cabinet, to get another cup of tea, and to the bathroom. Each time she made sure I was watching her walk away. She often hesitated in the doorway of the main room and I even thought I saw her bend over once.

At her now normal time she went to the rest room and looked at me after gathering her things from her cubical. It was very obvious that she no longer wore her bra. Was her blouse a little thinner than normal?

I followed her out of the building and as our new normal dictated, I gripped her ass as we walked. We walked comfortably to the subway station with my hand on her ass the entire way.

We boarded the train and per our routine, found our spot, I raised her skirt without regard if anyone could see and nestled my hand firmly between her cheeks. Her blouse was un-tucked and my hand inside and pinching her already hard nipple. Her smile never left her face since we left work.

The train started to move and I moved my other hand to her front. I un-tucked the rest of her blouse and slipped my other hand inside just like I had done yesterday. I played with her breasts and nipples for a bit then added a new dimension to our game. She faced a window and her reflection was visible to me. I raised her blouse and saw, for the first time, her naked breasts reflected in that window. I was expecting shock to register on her face, but her smile widened and she stood taller. I turned her around to face me with her breasts still exposed and then covered them with my hands. The train started to slow and I lowered my hands, her blouse still bunched up rested on the tops of her breasts leaving her nipples exposed. She still had one hand holding on the strap above her and made no move to cover her breasts. She looked me in the eye as if displaying herself.

The train stopped and she turned around, her blouse fell into position as she walked towards the door. I was directly behind her and followed her off the train. She kept moving without the hesitation as she did yesterday when I cupped her breasts for all to see.

She was a half step ahead of me and I had to speed up to catch up with her. I caught up and placed my hand again where it was most comfortable for me; I think for her too if she smile is any indication.

We reached the security gate and just as yesterday I reached for her breasts. I didn't have time to reach under her blouse as the door opened and I was being pulled in with her. She led me to the elevator this time instead of the stairway. And pressed the button. There was no one around so I again continued my play with her breasts. The elevator doors opened and as soon as we entered she turned to face me. I lifted her blouse again exposing her breasts and started to pinch her nipples. I leaned down and took her left nipple into my mouth. The doors opened and she spun around and almost ran to her apartment door. She opened the door and hesitated. Her breasts were still exposed and she faced me. I lowered myself again and took her nipple into my mouth and then I sucked on the other.