The Accountant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed into the open apartment and closed the door. I leaned against the wall near her door and took a breath. I wasn't sure what my next move should be. If I knocked on the door that would draw unwanted attention to the two of us who were normally so very quiet.

I pulled out the note pad and pen I always carried with me and penned a quick note. I wrote: " I enjoy our commute very much, and I would like to see you inside of your apartment."

I'm not sure if this is the right approach or not, but I slid the note under her door, and then headed home.

I arrived at work to find a note on my chair. It was not signed and all it said was: "I have been enjoying my commute too."

We have now established communication and so I quickly wrote another note. I needed to make sure I wasn't going too fast for her. The best way to find out was to ask, so I wrote: "What do you like about it?"

Now I had to wait until I could discreetly leave the note for her.

She went to the copy machine with a stack of papers an hour later. She looked over at me, smiled then turned around wiggled her butt a bit, and then looked around, making sure no one else saw. When I saw her face, her cheeks were again red. She continued on her way to the copy room and I got up with my coffee cup in hand. I walked by her cubical and left the note I wrote on her desk before continuing on to the break room. I came back with a fresh cup of coffee to see her seated at her desk reading the note I had left. She looked up at me with that wicked smile I had seen before on her. She then turned back to her desk with a sheet of blank paper and a pen.

When I returned from lunch I found the note she had written. Reading it made certain I would not be getting out of my chair for a while. It said: " I like everything you have done so far, but why have you been so reserved?

This told me that I have not gone too far; if fact I now knew that I haven't been going far enough. That needed to change tonight, but how? I had already gone way past what I thought was normal. I had even exposed her for anyone to see. I thought I had brought her close to orgasm a couple of times in public, even if there was no one around.

She did seem to enjoy having people around. Maybe that was the key.

Playing back the events of the past couple of weeks in my mind, I had been concerned about staying hidden from view of others, but whenever I slipped and wasn't as discreet as I thought I should be is when she responded more passionately.

Things only slowed down when I was more concerned about her privacy and trying to hide what we were doing. Knowing that, what can I do about it? There is a real fear of getting arrested.

Didn't my fear almost ruin everything the other day?

Ten minutes until 5 o'clock and Sheila headed towards the rest room. There never were too many people on the floor where she and I worked, only a few other timid accountants like us and they still had their heads down looking at numbers.

I got up and walked to the rest room. I looked around and there was no one looking up; it was still two minutes until five. The ladies room door opened and Sheila stepped out. She didn't see me until after I had my hand on her breast. I gave her breast a squeeze and released it. She looked me in the eye and slowly started to smile. We both walked back to our cubicles to get our things and then we headed towards the door.

Walking towards the subway station I rested my hand where it had been for these last few days. I couldn't think of anyway to be more overt and as we walked. I tried to think of ways to expose Sheila to the view of strangers, but nothing new came to my mind.

We boarded the train and found our respective spots. This time when I raised the back of her skirt, I moved to one side slightly and started my caresses along her crease all the while holding her skirt up for all to see that today she wore blue panties and they were rapidly getting wet. I positioned myself behind her and pressed my groin and it's hardness against her butt. I then used both hands to un-tuck her blouse and lift it over her breasts. I could tell in her reflection that her nipples were hard. I didn't cover them with my hands yet to allow the passengers on either side of us to get a view and those behind us to see her breasts reflected in the glass.

I turned her around and started to play with her breasts. I was just starting to suck on one of her nipples when the train started to slow. She pulled away from me and made her way slowly towards the exit. She reached her hand behind her to make sure I was there and gripped my hardness.

We left the train. There were only three others who got off the train at this stop and one was ahead of us, so when I turned her around to raise her blouse and expose her naked breasts there were only two people who could have seen her other than those still on the train. Neither person gave any indication that they noticed, but Sheila started to quiver. She recovered and started the walk towards her apartment. I was beside her with my hand stoking her ass.

We arrived at her building and she entered the code then paused. I reached around her and gripped her breasts, she allowed me into the building and headed towards the stairs. I remained one step behind her so I could both watch and play with her ass. I kept a finger extended between her legs as she climbed the stairs feeling the sway of her hips against my hand and finger. She slowed on occasion and I pushed my finger deeper between her legs. She stopped at one point and I raised her skirt and replaced my hand and finger back in their respective spots. She was very wet.

We reached her floor and she headed towards her apartment. She unlocked the door and turned around dislodging my hand. I wasted no time and raised her blouse again. I took one nipple into my mouth and before she could move I wrapped my arm around her again grabbing her ass. My other hand raised her skirt in the front and slid my hand under. I found her panties and they were wet. I raised my hand until I felt flesh and then slide my hand inside of her panties. She almost melted in my arms. If I hadn't been holding her she would have fallen onto the floor. I pushed us into her apartment and then released her.

She took a moment to collect herself then walked into a room off to the left. I followed.

It was her bedroom, very Spartan, like mine, and what I expected. I stood in the door way as she moved to the interior of the room and started to remove her clothes. She pulled her blouse over her head and placed into a container in the corner of the room. I can imagine it to be the dirty clothes hamper. She then removed her skirt and being Friday and the end of the workweek these also went into the container to be washed. She now stood before me wearing only the blue panties I saw before and showed the passengers on the subway train to see as well. She turned around and removed those bending over as she did so, She lifted each leg to free it from the leg holes of her panties and once both legs were freed, she hesitated in that pose bent over with her ass pointed at me.

"Lovely," was all I could say and started to remove my clothes. She crawled onto the bed as if to present herself to me. I caressed her and sucked her nipples and ran my tongue lower. She spread her legs and I found her spot with my tongue. She moved with me, thrusting up to meet my tongue. Her quivering body told me that she wanted more. I climbed on top of her and found her sheath a perfect fit for my manhood.

We enjoyed playing with each other's bodies for an hour. Our arousal and desire for each other had built up over the last two weeks and we were getting our fill.

I rolled over to the side, breathing hard when I heard her say, "That was fabulous."

We had passed another milestone in our intimacy; we now allowed each other to hear the sound of our voices.

Once we passed this threshold, it seemed that the floodgates had opened and years of suppressing our voices came gushing forth. We talked about everything we liked, believed and wanted. After another hour of our verbal sex, Sheila commented that she had no food in the apartment and she normally orders a pizza on Fridays.

"Sounds great," I said.

She got online and pulled up the website for the pizzeria she normally uses. "This is the place I normally go to, they are fast and good. What do you like on your pizza?"

Together we looked over the menu and surprisingly we liked the same type of pizza and the same toppings. She placed the order and turned to me. "It will be here in twenty minutes. We better get dressed. They are normally very fast with their deliveries."

"Wait a minute." I said pinching her nipple. "You have been suppressing your desire to be exposed all of your life. It's only been the last few days that you have discovered how much you like that."

Sheila looked at me with that naughty grim she had been developing, "What did you have in mind?"

"How do you think you would feel if we didn't get dressed and just accepted the pizza from the delivery guy naked?"

"Oh, I couldn't do that," she said, but her nipples became extremely hard and a flush spread over her face and chest. She squirmed on the bed highly aroused.

"I think you could, and I think you actually want to, but think you shouldn't."

A buzzer sounded and Sheila went to the intercom by the door. After a few words, she pressed the button opening the building door for the deliveryman. She glanced back at me and I said, "Do it."

A knock at the door caused Sheila to take a deep breath before she opened the door wide.

The deliveryman stared at her and she stared back for several seconds until he regained his senses and handed her a small clipboard with the credit card receipt for her to sign.

She signed, returned the clipboard, and then accepted the box and her copy of the receipt.

She turned around red faced, and very aroused with the box. She barely set it on the table before she collapsed onto a chair. "That had to be one of the more erotic things I have ever done."

I joined her at the table and we enjoyed our dinner while we were both still naked.

We talked about how we could expand what we did today. She was excited about the plan and we agreed that we were talking about doing things that we could not do at work or on the commute home. It would be too great of a risk to our jobs.

We stayed naked the rest of the evening, enjoying sex once more before falling asleep.

The next morning we looked though her closet and chose the most revealing outfit she owned. We headed out to start our new adventure together. We first stopped at a coffee shop for coffee and pastries.

Sheila enjoyed the attention she received with her new look, but we had already decided that what she now wore although risqué was still too straight laced for our needs. We stopped off at a boutique we saw and purchased a see-through blouse and a short skirt. She changed clothes and we were off again. This time she got many more looks.

We walked around the park and a couple of museums basking in the attention she got. As we sat down for lunch, I asked if we were going too far.

"I'm loving this. I never knew I could be this aroused for this long. I never want this to stop." She replied with enthusiasm.

"How would you feel if you removed your panties and flashed some of the men here?" I asked. The excitement on her face at hearing that suggestion was enough by itself to tell me she liked the idea, but when she reached under the table pulled off her underwear then placed her panties in front of me there was no doubt. I put her panties in my pocket and we continued to eat our lunch.

She seemed to spend quite a bit of time looking around. This was very different behavior for a person who until quite recently spend her life looking at the floor in front of her. I liked the change.

We enjoyed the rest of the day just walking around and displaying Sheila. By the time we got back to her apartment we were pleasantly exhausted. It was evening and we had bought a bottle of wine to share.

The next morning I had to get back to my place for my weekend chores and Sheila had a list of things to do as well. We decided that we would get together on the weekends for fun and games leaving the workweek for the more boring task like laundry, and shopping.

I headed home confident that the adventure was just beginning.