The Ace

Story Info
Chris gets to know about her mother and sisters secret club.
9.7k words
4.09
12.6k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
425 Followers

This is a story I got some help with from a user called Afsar. Afsar gave me the idea for the storyline and also suggestions during the writing of the story. While "The Club" that I have written about before might be open to almost anyone, this story is about a family and its ties to a more secret club called "The Ace".

_____________

Chris gets curious again

I was staying with my mother as it was soon time for me to marry my beloved Nicole in the same church as my mother and father once had married in. In a month's time I would be dancing closely to my beautiful wife and later I would finally lose my virginity as we would have sex. Nicole was quite religious being brought up in a catholic orphanage, and it had been three long years of waiting for me ever since we met at the age of 21.

My mother has been a widow for a long time as my dad died when I was very young. Despite that she was very beautiful (according to my friends) and kind (according to me) she had never even dated anyone since my father's death.

Growing up I was surrounded by females, as beside my mom, I had two sisters that influenced me as I developed into an adult. My older sister Nelly, who is three years older than me, helped me a lot when my mother had to work. I myself had to help my five year old younger sister Lea a lot, including things normally seen as feminine such as braiding hair, make up and many more things.

With no Dad around, there was very little interaction with the male world. Hence I did not develop my masculine side much. My best friend Toby was also more into feminine things, and we both never did "guy" things like our other male classmates liked to do.

When me and my sisters got older my mother started going out with a group of female friends. Mostly she went out with her friend Evelyn, who had been a friend of my mother for a long time. Evelyn was a lot more adventurous and did have a positive impact on my mother. I especially remembered one time when mom almost felt like a new person after one of her time out with Evelyn. Mom seemed more in peace with herself and finally seemed to move on from dad's death. Ever since that night out my mother was happy and she even started to sing at home which she hadn't done since my father died. Her nights out also increased from about once every two weeks to as often as she could.

Luckily my sister and I had become old enough to take care of Lea, so usually she was out at least once per week. Being a babysitter might not be the funniest thing, but it was worth it to see mom's happiness. My mom's clothing style also changed more and more as she went out with Evelyn and her other friends, becoming more and more sexy and less like an old woman that she previously had worn. She also had gotten a tattoo of an Ace of Spade on her ankle, that Evelyn also had.

I had never been invited to go along with mom and Evelyn, but my older sister started to go out together with mother when she turned 18. She was now 26 and has been married to my best friend Toby for 3 years. He would be my best man at the wedding and although me and Toby didn't see each other that much anymore since I went to another city to study, we were still very close.

Despite that I was longing for my wedding there was still a lot of planning and preparation to do, so it was lucky I could work from my mother's place and that my mother was able to help us.

"Tonight Chris me and Lea need to blow some steam off and have a girl's night out. Ok by you?" my mother said as we were having dinner after I had been there a couple of days.

Lea was my younger sister who turned 18 recently. She was a mirror image of how my mother looked when she was younger with long blond hair, big breasts and a slim body. I knew my mom had worked hard for my wedding so I had no problems with it. I was however a little surprised my sister would join her, but I guess she could join now that she was 18.

"You want me to join?" I asked.

"Not tonight sweetie, this is a girl thing. Besides, you would probably not like it anyway."

I was not surprised by my mother's answer, but I was still starting to get curious why both my sisters always went with mom but I was excluded. However, it might just be that I was a guy and they were girls. On the upside it meant I might be able to do some things I could not do with my mom and my sister in the house.

As my mom and sister left dressed in very little but sexy clothes I myself prepared for my own little party.

Patricia and "The Ace"

Finally I would be able to go to "The Ace" again. It had been too many days since I had been in the VIP section getting my fill of the only thing I was addicted to, which was Big Black Cocks and black juicy pussies.

Ever since my friend Evelyn had introduced me to the club just a year after it had opened I was hooked. The front part just seemed like a normal strip club for females where black men danced. Of course this was the polar opposite of what happened in the VIP lounge were white females and sissies was used as fuck meat for any black man or woman.

There were some ranks of the white females. We who had been there the longest formed a leader group and new recruits did as we said, but we all served any black man or woman as white bitches. Sissies were of course lowest in rank, and always locked in chastity.

I myself had no interest in having a sissy white guy at home, but my oldest daughter Nelly had taken great pleasure in making her now husband Toby into a sissy. He was so well trained he never even got to have sex with my daughter before she locked him up.

The leader, owner and founder of "The Ace" was Nigel and Clarissa Swanson. They had made a lot of money as bankers and founded the club to do what they liked most - fucking and humiliating white women and their men. You did not have to be rich to join the club if you were black, as it was free if you passed their screening. The screening made sure all black men and women were healthy, that the men had a big enough cock size (8 inches minimum) and that they were dominant enough to use the white slaves.

All white people however had to pay an annual fee to get access, and as a secret present to my oldest daughter I had always paid the quite large sum for her. I also did that for my youngest daughter after she had passed her evaluation from Nigel and Clarissa.

The evaluation consisted of obedience training, willingness of the white subjects to do extreme sexual practices and a health check. If you passed you were allowed to pay the fee for VIP access, and you could also invite white friends a determined number of times depending on years active.

Normally I would be there two-three times a week, but my son's visit had meant I could not go for almost a week. If I hadn't been able to get fucked by two black friends when I did some "preparation for the wedding" I would probably gone insane.

Although I loved my son, I didn't want him to get involved in this part of my life. I knew he probably would be easy to train for the lifestyle as he was a people pleaser and always buckled to others opinions and wishes. With his soon to be wife not seeming like a sexually active person it was best to not involve them at all, even though I knew my daughters wanted to invite Nicole to the club.

My daughter's were another thing as I knew they enjoyed black cocks and pussies as much as I did. After they had gotten a chance to see the VIP section and try it out a couple of times they were as hooked as I was, and wanted to join in the action.

Nelly had first been a little shocked at what happened at the club, but with the help from me and Evelyn (who by then was the leading white bitch at the club) she soon was there as often as I was. Many black men had tried to convince her to get impregnated, but she still was using the pill. I had been a little surprised when she decided to marry Toby. Toby had been crushing on her forever, but why she had been interested in him was a mystery until I saw how much of a sissy she had made him into.

As for Lea, I still remember the look on her face as she got her first taste of black cock in her cunt. It was the same that her older sister had had eight years earlier and probably was the same look I had as I was introduced to the black cock many years ago. While Nelly had been a little slow into getting into the black owned lifestyle, Lea had been extremely quick in diving into it. In fact, I was just waiting for her to tell me that she wanted to be impregnated by someone from the club.

As I and Lea reached The Ace we were joined by Nelly. Today was going to be Lea's first gangbang competition, where she would go up against another young girl in a race to get 10 black men off first. This was a common competition at "The Ace", and was something both I and Nelly had done multiple times.

Chris has a secret

As my mom and sister left I finally could do something I hadn't done for a while. Ever since I was young I had liked to wear my mom's underwear when I jerked off. It had been harder when I moved away for my studies, but luckily I had been able to "borrow" some of Nicole's underwear to wear.

All my youth I had some sort of tilt towards liking female attires, probably due to some extent to the lack of male role models. I knew it was wrong according to the norms of society, but I always had these strong feelings of affection. This feminine energy grew even stronger when I would look at the panties and bra of my mother and older sister as I became a teenager.

In the end I couldn't stop myself from using female underwear in sexual ways. Initially it started it off very innocently. I would only touch them or hold them, but soon when I started to masturbate daily I would masturbate wrapping it around my cock. The journey did not end there and I was soon wearing them. It started from panties and bras to wearing full female attire.

So far it was my little dirty secret from my mom and Nicole, but me and Toby had the same fascination for women underwear. We had found this out when we were 18, and had even borrowed clothes from each other as we jerked off together to some porn. Just before I moved away we even tried out his mother's wigs and used makeup to be even more feminine. After I had moved away it had however been hard to continue with it, and it had only been a handful of times that we had had the chance to do it together.

As I started to look in mom's underwear drawer I found a shoe box. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. Inside was multiple big black dildos and a big bottle of lube. I had tried some anal play with myself on occasions, but nothing as big as these dildos. When I saw them I however felt my dick twist in my pants. I took the smallest out, and by small I meant it was double the size of my erect 4 inch penis. It looked so big and menacing and was so heavy to lift.

I continued going through her underwear finding a thong and sexy chemise that I put on. I then took another look at the dildos and grabbed the smallest one and the lube.

My mother had a big mirror in her bedroom and I stood in front of it playing with my hard dick and holding the dildo. Soon I decided to try how the dildo felt in me and lubed my ass and dildo up. I was as I said no stranger to anal play, but as I put the dildo on the floor and straddled it I had to struggle a little to get the head in.

A big moan left my mouth as I started to push more and more into my ass. My penis was still rock hard in my mother's panties and leaked precum as I finally had the whole dildo in me. I now started to ride it as my penis leaked more and more. The feeling was a little strange but also extremely pleasurable. As I continued to ride I pulled my hard 4 inch cock out and started to jerk off as I moaned obscenities to myself.

"Fuck my ass hard...yesss...mmmm...make me into your bitch. Give me all that cock and destroy my ass!"

It didn't take long for me to shoot my cum all over the mirror in front of me. When I came down from the orgasmic bliss I was a little ashamed at what I had done and quickly cleaned up all my mess and the dildo. The panties were quite dirty with precum and I threw them in the dirty laundry bin. Soon the place looked as good as new, and I even got time to jerk off one more time before it was time to go to bed.

Lea's first gangbang

I was a little nervous as we entered "The Ace" through the VIP entrance as I would have my first big gangbang today. Since my mother had introduced me to the club two months ago I had become used to having two or even three men use me at once, but now I had to fuck 10 men, and on time to! My mother and sister had kindly given me some advice and I wanted to make them proud and win.

As we entered the VIP section there were already fucking going on, but it was not much compared to what would start soon. At the stage of the VIP section there were two mattresses layed out and signs with my name and the name of my competitor Fiona hung above them.

There was still fifteen minutes left until the start of the gangbang so I had time to meet the men that would fuck us. They were all senior members that had been drawn from a lottery. Right now they were being divided into two teams so that we would have a similar total amount of inches to take care of. I could also see my competitor Fiona. She was a little older and had been a classmate of my sister, and with red hair and a beautiful body I had no doubt she would be a fierce competitor.

"Ok, ladies, gentleman and white bitches and sissies. It's time for the main show today as we have two newbies that will do the gangbang challenge!"

As the club owner Nigel introduced us we took our places on the stage and got ready for a long fuck. Only concentrating on my own guys and not looking at what Fiona did I started sucking on one cock while having another guy fucking my cunt.

"Prepare my ass please sir so I can take three at once!" I asked the guy fucking my cunt from behind.

He was happy to comply and soon I was ready to get airtight as I straddled the guy fucking my cunt and had another insert his cock up my tight ass.

The men who was participating in the competition had the chance to win nice prizes, and one of the men fucking the winner would have the chance to get the loosing girl as a no-limit slave for a month. Therefore the men were as eager to win as me and Fiona.

As I got all my holes filled it didn't take long for my first orgasm. Knowing it was a competition I however had to concentrate on the guys and not my own pleasure, just as white sluts should do when they pleasured superior black men. The guy fucking my cunt was the first to cum, and he quickly replaced himself with another guy. It didn't take long until I was able to make the man in my ass cum, and just a minute after this my mouth was filled with cum.

That meant three of ten men were done, but thanks to my mom's and sister's advice I knew that this was the time that most women started relaxing when they had a gangbang competition. Therefore I doubled my efforts and made sure to put my body to use as I tried to make the men cum as fast as I could. A side effect of this was that I myself got to cum multiple times as I was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Luckily my efforts paid off as the three new men soon came, and now I only had four left. In an attempt to make sure I won I sucked two of the four remaining at the same time, changing who was in my mouth as often as I could. I dared to look at Fiona and saw that she was at least two guys after me. Despite my big lead I didn't relax as I also wanted to beat my mom's record time for the competition. As I milked the cocks as hard as I could I was rewarded by another cum shot in my ass, and soon my mouth was filled with another yummy cum cocktail.

That meant two guys left, and now I just laid down on the chest of the guy I was riding and let the other guy fuck my fully dilated ass. As the orgasms were rolling through my body I could feel the guys cum at the same time, and as I looked at the clock I had beaten my mom's club record with a couple of minutes to spare!

Nelly enjoys the view

While I sat on the cock of one of my favorite men at the club, a 60 year old guy called Reggy with a 12 inch cock, I also enjoyed the view of my little sister crushing the cunt Fiona in the competition. Fiona and I had been in the same year at school and she had always been treating people like crap. When the club owner Nigel had approved her I was really pissed off, but now I enjoyed the view as her loss was certain.

Soon she would have to serve one of the guys my little sister had fucked as a slave for a month, and if I got lucky Donald would get the price. He was a mean motherfucker and if she would serve him she would be lucky to only leave with a couple of bruises.

"You really enjoy your sister winning don't you?" Reggy whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmmm, I do, sir. But I especially like that Fiona will lose. I hate that bitch! I only hope Donald will win her for a week."

"You know, it's me that does the draw and I could make sure he wins. If you give me a good enough reason to do so..."

"How about you get to be the one impregnating me? I am planning to get my first kid soon and you could be the biological dad..."

"Sounds good, hope your husband doesn't disagree."

"Toby haven't even fucked me once! Nigel and Clarissa were the one fucking me at our wedding night. If he doesn't like it I will castrate him and still go through with it. What do you say, being a dad to another kid good enough to make sure Donald get to torture that cow for a month."

"You got a deal slut, but that means only I get to fuck your cunt from now on. Ok?"

"Yes sir!"

As I continued watching and riding on Reggy's magnificent cock I started thinking about my brother and his fiance Nicole. I had never really liked the fact that my brother would have sex with her and I knew he wouldn't be able to make her happy sexually. I also didn't want them to get any white kids as only black men should be impregnating us white breeding sows.

Luckily I knew two things. First, that they hadn't had sex yet. One time during a wet girls night out with Nicole she had said they were waiting until they were married. Secondly, I knew my brother, just like my husband, was a closet sissy. I had found out years ago as I had seen him dressed in mom's underwear jerking off. I hadn't told him, but I forced Toby to tell me all about their dirty secret as I punished his balls.

Therefore I had started to think about how to make sure my brother never would be getting the chance to come close to Nicole's cunt. First I had made sure that Toby would try to sissify him and take him to "The Ace" so he would get blacked and forget about ever fucking a pussy.

At the same time, my plan was to take Nicole to the nicer part of the club to see black men strip when we would have a bachelorette party next week. Hopefully she would get to aroused to stop herself from fucking one of the black men and be hooked on BBC for good.

Now, some people might think this was something that only a cruel evil sister would plan so thoroughly and then execute. But since I knew about my brother's interests, I also knew that a normal marriage would only lead to unhappiness for them both.

With a triumphant moan I saw my sister win, and she had even beaten my mom's record time. As I walked over to congratulate my sister and help her clean up I could see Reggy give me a secret wink and I smiled as I knew that Fiona was up for a hard time. I might even give Donald some nice ideas on what to do to her before I left for the night.

Nicole goes to "The Ace"

Growing up I didn't think I would have any bachelorette party, or that if I had one that it would be the sisters and mom of my future husband that would be the one arranging it.

Siswede
Siswede
425 Followers