The Ace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This room, as tempting as it was too stay and get fucked by the patrons, was however not the thing I wanted to show Nicole. Instead we went further into the club where most sissies used to stay unless their service was called for in the main room.

I was the first to enter and I almost laughed at the scene that Nicole would soon see. Both my husband and Chris were being spitroasted by black men and both were showing their enjoyment of the situation. As I looked back I could see the look on the faces of Nicole, mom and my sister Lea. Although Lea was shocked it was nothing compared to my mom and Nicole.

First I thought Nicole would almost cry, but then she got a cruel smile on her lips and I knew that my plan to make sure that they both would be blacked for good would succeed. As for my mom's shocked appearance...if she hadn't been blind by motherly ignorance she would have seen this coming years ago.

With that cruel little smile still on her face Nicole walked closer to Chris who still hadn't seen us. I was close after her and I heard my mom and Lea's footsteps behind me.

"What's this Chris?" Nicole asked with an icy voice.

Finally Chris saw us and the look on his face was of absolute horror. He tried to get free of the men but their strength was much bigger than what Chris could muster.

"No, no... don't let me disturb these gentlemen's pleasure. But now I know why your sister took me into this room. And to think I would have had sex with you a week or so from now..." Nicole said as she leaned down to Chris level.

"I amnnhhgh sorrmmngffyyy..." Chris tried to say how sorry he was with dick in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of yummy sausage...and I see a big stain in your panties so don't try to excuse yourself. I however feel like I should confess something too. Just minutes ago I was fucked by a big black man and it was wonderful. In fact, since I see you like this now I have decided it was so good I will do it again and again and again since you seem to enjoy the same thing."

"Mnhhgh mmeee theennmmhhg?" Chris asked something about himself.

"Oh no, I think I'll learn from your sister and never let you fuck me. But don't worry, you can still watch it and now that I have seen what you are, we both can join this club."

My brother didn't seem to like that idea but what choice did he have? Nicole then saw the key hanging on a chain around his neck

"Oooohhh, is that the key to that thing around your dick. I think it's best if I take it, don't you think?"

With that she opened up the necklace, took it and put it around her neck. Even though I had hoped for something like this it was even better than I thought possible. Although not something I would normally do, I knew I had to give Toby some kind of reward. His very stained panties showed that he as usual had greatly enjoyed his time at "The Ace", so even though he probably didn't expect any reward I might even unlock him and give him a hand job without a glove which I had never done before.

As we took a final look of the sissies getting fucked we all decided to leave them and find real men. Even my mom seemed to have come to grips with the knowledge her son was a sissy and soon found a nice young black man that made sure she was treated just as she liked. Which of course was like a cheap white whore.

The wedding night

It had been a wonderful day as me and Chris had said our vows. The wedding had been quickly changed a bit as we had to invite some of the more prominent members of "The Ace", including the leaders Nigel and Clarissa.

The day after the incident at "The Ace" had been a strange one as we all were a bit shocked by everything that had taken place. Chris tried to make everything get back to normal, but I would not allow that. Firstly he had lied about a lot to me and his mother and secondly I didn't want to stop seeing black men.

After I had left Chris in the sissy area of the club I had decided to try what he did and also sucked a man at the same time as another one fucked me. This time however I made sure to not let them cum in my cunt. Instead I tried swallowing their cum, and instead of the slimy taste I was expecting I found the taste very pleasant.

I even got the chance to meet Nigel. Although I wasn't allowed to serve him, Chris' mom Patricia made sure that I would be quickly approved as long as I didn't fail the tests. He did like my quick learning for a newbie and my willingness to obey black men. Before the night was over I had licked black mens feet, their asses and even cleaned out Nelly's cunt just to show Nigel that I would be willing to do anything to be approved.

When the initial shock had died down, Patricia had been very supportive of me saying that she did see me as one her daughters and that I deserved the best. As for her feelings about Chris it was more pity for his own choices rather than anything else that she felt. She had quickly found the other key to his chastity device and had given it to me as a gift. She also took me to the club almost every day before my wedding day to get me trained and used to black cock.

No people except for the members of "The Ace" had any idea that Chris was locked and also had a big butt plug up his ass when I walked up the aisle. And they probably also didn't reflect about the very quick kiss we had, but I didn't want to touch him more than necessary. The reception was also a success and I did tease Chris as I put my hand on his crotch and squeezed his balls a couple of times when no one was seeing.

The wedding night was a magical night. I didn't get the same nice gift to be granted a night with Nigel and Clarissa as my membership had not yet been approved, but I still had four senior members of the club with me. All of them were over 50 years old and all had a cock of at least ten inches. Since I had lost my vaginal virginity a little earlier than expected they would take my final virginity as my ass would be thoroughly fucked by them.

None of them had any interest in fucking Chris, but as a kind gift to him they had allowed him to watch dressed in the same bridal underwear I was wearing. He of course still was locked and even though it was his wedding night I had decided to give him blue balls and not release him from the chastity device unless my black lovers wanted it.

The night started with me stripping myself down to my white corset, garter belt and stockings. This was actually the first time my new husband saw me naked, but he soon had a hard time seeing anything as the black men surrounded me as they kissed and squeezed my body.

It didn't take long for me to be down on my knees and I took out their cocks and started to suck. I had started to get some sexual experience, but I had never been with four guys at the same time. It was hard to keep all men happy at the same time and soon they decided to move me to the bed where one guy sank his cock into my soaked cunt while the other used my mouth.

We then changed position and I started to ride the biggest guy as the other took turns gagging me on their fat and yummy cocks.

"Hey sissy! Prepare your bitch wife to get her ass destroyed with your fingers!" one of the men fucking my mouth said.

My husband got the lube and put first one, then two and finally three fingers in my ass. After some time he was then ordered to lube one of the men's cock too.

"Now help me guide my cock into your wife's virgin ass while you beg me to fuck her."

"Please sir, can you fuck my new wife's ass and make her ass into a gaping mess?" Chris begged while guiding the cock into my ass.

I can't say I liked it from the start, but as I had learned the last weeks black people's pleasure came before my own wellbeing. I got filled in all my holes and the men took turns in my holes as I was used hard.

Nigel and Clarissa had said that if I wanted the express lane to be accepted into "The Ace" and bypass the long list of potential white sluts I had to accept the condition of not using any birth control. I also couldn't stop men from cumming in my pussy meaning pregnancy was more a question of when and not if. The last few days at least eight guys had sprayed my insides and these four guys wanted to add their genetic loads to the fight of getting me impregnated. Therefore, as each man came they made sure to do it deep into my cunt.

When all the men finally had painted my cunt with their seed they lay down and relaxed next to me. I myself just lay on my stomach, all my holes sore from the brutal treatment that the men's cock had given me.

"Hey, let's see how good a job we have done resizing her cunt and let her husband try out her cunt..." one of the men suggested.

"Wait, noooo...I don't want his thing in me!" I protested.

"That's not up to you, is it cumrag? But don't you worry, we'll make him wear a condom so none of his sperm gets any chance to get inside you."

"Let's blindfold her and see if she can feel when it's in!" Another of the men suggested.

This was a great idea according to the men and I was put on all four and blindfolded. I could feel my husband behind me but except for some touches on the outside of my cunt I couldn't feel anything. After a couple of minutes I tried to fuck back but still couldn't feel anything in me.

"Is he in or not?" I asked.

A big round of laughs was heard as my black lovers removed my blind fold. My husband, red with embarrassment, was standing behind me and tried to get his small and limp dick in me.

"He might need a cock in his ass to get hard, and none of us would choose him before you."

Ashamed Chris was pushed away and was locked back into his chastity device. My black superiors on the other side got ready to do round two. It looked like a long night for me!