The Acorn and the Oak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up into my eyes and blew me kisses as she let me go. I pulled my pants up and snuck out of the room while she went back to trying to draw another load from Chad. I was beginning to understand why he was always taking naps! Penny could drain a man in next to no time! And she was always ready for more!

An hour later I was washing up the pots and pans when Penny joined me.

"Chad's taking a nap, Brick. Do you need any help here?" she asked as she slid close to me. She pressed one massive breast against my side as she caressed my butt with one hand. The other started to circle gently over my crotch.

"No, this is the last one," I told her as I rinsed it off and put it on the drying rack.

"Oh, good! My timing is great" she exclaimed as she sank to her knees and pulled me to face her. In less time than it takes to tell she had my trousers and underwear down to my ankles!

"Oh, yummy, Brick, I love your big hard cock!" Well, truth be told I wasn't hard but I was getting there fast! Penny seemed to have that effect on me.

And soon enough I WAS big and hard! Penny was nibbling on the tip of my cock while coddling my ball sack with one hand and pushing her other index finger up my ass!

She was massaging my prostrate while licking and sucking on my dick!

"Jesus, Penny! Do you ever get enough? How many loads did you pull out of Chad before you came to find me?" I wondered.

"Only three more, Brick! Chad has a hard time keeping up with me. He's not like you! Not as long, not as thick, not as yummy!" She went back to teasing me until with a moan I pumped my sperm into her mouth!

Penny didn't miss a drop! It was all collected, sloshed in her mouth and then slowly swallowed down! What a cock sucker!

"C'mon, Brick! Make me take it! Punish me! I've been a bad girl and you should make me pay for it!" She was bent over the kitchen counter and her shorts were down to her ankles. While I watched she kicked out of them and spread her legs wide!

"Come on! Don't make me wait, Brick! I need to feel that giant dick sink into my pussy!"

So I stepped up behind her and fucked her as hard as I could for the next forty minutes! She came and came! I managed to hold off until the very end. When I came it was like a fire hose, spurting all over her back and ass until she managed to sink to her knees in front of me and take my dick head in her mouth and drink the last of it direct from the source.

And that's the way the weekend went. Penny would drain Chad a couple of times in the morning and then spend most of the rest of the time getting me to fuck her! She would play with my dick while sitting next to me until I couldn't stand it any more then we would go someplace out of site and she would jack me off or suck me or ride me until she had collected all that I had to offer!

I've never cum so much in my life! And it seems like Penny has made it her mission to make sure that she drains me of any sperm while also making sure that Chad doesn't feel neglected!

How she manages to suck it all down without gaining weight is a mystery. Although I suspect her tits are getting larger!

When they come back for the next semester break I'll measure and see if I'm right. But now I'm going to have to go take a nap!

The Enddd

12