All Comments on 'The Actor Ep. 01'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How the hell did you convince me to help you write a cowboy story? Just teasing, I love it and I had so much fun writing this with you. Pure Gold, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sob sob, oh please don't shoot the bear...I know! Shoot the dumb fucker...Yeah he'd poison the lovely bear if she bit that city scum...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

next next please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohhh No! A cliff hanger. Please don't shoot the Mama Bear. Maybe Chad can be finally useful as Bear Food. Please continue this story. +5 Stars.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000almost 2 years ago

Constructive criticism: Chad is written WAAAY too broadly.

Okay for a comedy, but if you want us to take the story serious then tone him down 100%. As he is now, no redeeming features, he is so bad it makes you question Jamie's intelligence.

You are supposed to root for the young woman, not think she's an idiot or an emotionally wrecked doormat.

Aside from that, it's fun and different. I like Jake and the vet. That part sounded believable. He reminds me of the guys I see when I visit the ranch supply store in North Missoula.

At the end give Jake a role in an upcoming Hallmark movie as the star's cowboy father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy Jake is one very attractive, masculine muscular man. Give that great sexy guy a spray of sexy chest hair for his great body! I'm anxious to read more of the adventures that I think are coming for Jake and Jamie!

And too bad stupid Chad is going to be saved by Jake's rifle!

JFpuff02JFpuff02almost 2 years ago

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. Would love to see how Chad gets what he deserves, and how sexy Jake is rewarded. He is one sexy, level-headed loving man. Bring a Jake into my life, and I'd show him a good time, playing with his cock and sexy body. Hope he has a sexy hairy chest! What a man!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

4/5 for a cliffhanger....hate em. Well written and Jamie was a nice twist away from Liz. Doesn't really feel like a Romance yet.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Good start but 4⭐️. Because Chad is just to over the top like the brother Chet in weird science.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4*, starting well but what color are Jamie's eyes? You have it that Jake mentions her having blue eyes: "You know, most redheads have green eyes, or maybe brown. But your blue eyes... they're... enchanting." but then he looks into her green eyes later: "He looked into her longing, sparkling-green eyes."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have written more....hate continued stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please get sexy Jake and Jamie together! They really deserve the happiness that each can provide for the other. I imagine Jamie rubbing against Jake's hairy chest, burying her face and nose in the sexy sweaty hair at the center of his manly chest!!

FrodovFrodovalmost 2 years ago

Oh you clever son of a gun… a cliff hanger!!? <Laughing>

Well done. Of course, waiting on the continuation now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hope he shoots Chad rather than the poor bear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written and apart from the obvious question of why she’s with the idiot at all, it all reads well. Classic cliff hanger!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

It is an absolute fact that the utter dickheads in this life are completely oblivious to their own shortcomings, sadly modern life has prevented Darwinian theory from weeding out all those that ought not to breed, Chad is just such an example. I’m rooting for the Bear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Actor Series Info

SIMILAR Stories