The Actor Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has his own life too, and he's not that into you, her subconscious repeated for what felt like the millionth time. Shut up, she begged, to no avail.

- - - - -

"Hey, I'm home!" Jamie called as she entered the apartment with two full grocery bags. She set them on the table and waited for a response from Chad, but all she heard were monster noises and swords clanging from a video game he was playing. She stuck her head into the family room, where she couldn't be ignored.

"Chad? I've got groceries, a little help here?"

"Yeah, baby, but I need, like, five minutes, okay? I promise I'll be right there."

Jamie went to the kitchen and began putting her items away. She was a little pissed, but she would give him the five minutes. After her return from the ranch a couple weeks ago she had a Come to Jesus talk with Chad in which she laid down some new rules. It took a while, but he finally realized she was serious and he agreed to try to change some of his ways. And it hadn't gone too badly, either.

She looked at the clock; six minutes had gone by, and the gaming noises stopped!

"Hey, hon," he said and gave her a little squeeze before grabbing the potatoes from the bag. "How was your day?"

How was your day? Such a simple phrase, and yet hearing it made her happy. At least now he was thoughtful enough to ask, which was a pleasant change. "Not too bad ... I got a promotion."

"Did you get a raise, too? I hope so, 'cause that's how they get ya. Those fuckers tease you with promotions but don't hand out any more dough and you're just supposed to take it? I don't think so! Maybe I need to go down there and--"

"Chad! Whoa, easy there. I got a raise, too. Look at these steaks!" She handed him the paper-wrapped package from the meat department.

"Ribeyes! Damn, girl! Look at you go! And, holy shit! Maker's Mark?" He held up the bottle, examining the whiskey like it was a long-lost artifact.

"I got bitters, too, and an orange. You're going to make us some old-fashioneds."

During dinner, she really tried to be interested in his new game, Elden Ring. Her thoughts wandered many times, as she wasn't very interested in gaming, but at least they were talking and not eating in silence, another pleasant change. Then, in a stunning turn of events, Chad cleaned the table of all the dishes. Jamie waited patiently as he clumsily washed each dish, never having done it before, but she dried them and praised his efforts.

The two shots of whiskey that Chad had poured into each of their cocktails began taking effect during dinner and hit Jamie full-steam during clean-up. As Chad rinsed the sink she quietly unbuttoned her blouse and draped it over the nearby dining chair, quickly followed by her bra. Still in her work heels and skirt, she hugged Chad from behind, her bare breasts pressing into his back.

"Mmm, nice. But my hands are all wet, babe," he said.

She handed him her dish towel and he dried off his hands, then turned around. Seductively, she lifted the hem of her black skirt.

"Holy shit!" His voice pitched much higher than usual as he took in her sexy red lace thong. "When did you get that?" he said huskily.

She giggled. "This old thing? You like it?" she whispered sexily.

"As opposed to the granny-panties you normally wear? I love it." She kept her eyes on his and lowered the sexy little thong down her long alabaster thighs. The lips of her vagina were already wet and engorged. "And I'm loving the no-hair thing, too."

She teased her nipples until they hardened between her fingers. Then she ran her hands over her flat stomach while opening her legs. She ran a single finger through her slit until her body tingled. "I'm glad you like it."

His eyes hungrily traveled over her body. "I don't know what happened, but ever since you came home from that stupid ranch, you've been on fire!"

Jamie tried not to dwell on the reasons for her recently heightened libido and instead tried to focus on her fiancé. It sort of worked as they kissed deeply and she felt his growing response. His hands came up and roughly squeezed her breasts. Ouch! she thought. Settle down, boy ... that's better ... okay, that's feeling nice now.

"Want to make some love?" she asked.

"Ummm ... let me check my schedule." Jamie playfully smacked him on his arm. "I'm free! Whaddya know!" And they headed to the bedroom.

After he undressed, he slid into the middle of the bed. Jamie took his half-hard cock in her mouth and sucked him to full hardness. She easily took his entire length as she bobbed up and down, her pussy tingling as he got closer. Chad held her head and fucked her mouth like it was her pussy, something they'd never done before the ranch trip.

Just before he came, though, she backed off and climbed up to kiss him. Chad was somewhat disappointed at not being able to finish in her mouth, but he'd learned that good things were still to come so he went along with it.

"Touch me?" she whimpered and lay back as his fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. He alternated between kissing her mouth and her breast as he touched her pussy like she'd shown him ... but it wasn't working.

He's doing fine, she thought, so much better than before. But I can't get there because he's not ... he's not ... Jake. She mentally pictured the photographs she'd taken of him, of Jake standing naked with a glass of wine, his massive cock at attention and his handsome dimpled smile. Yes, Jake. Yes ... take me ... ravage me ... love me ... as I love you ... Jake ... Jake ...

She kissed Chad hard so she wouldn't scream out Jake's name as her orgasm hit her. Once she began to calm down, Chad climbed on top of her and sank his cock as deep as it would go.

Concentrating intensely, she encouraged him. "Yes, Chad. Fuck me, baby, fuck me good." And he pounded her hard as her legs wrapped around him. His pelvis ground into her clit just right ... but again, she just wasn't getting there. She really wanted to come to show she was a good fianceé to Chad and to prove to herself that Jake was just a fling. But it wasn't happening.

Jake ... Daddy ... I love how you loved me ... I need you, Daddy ... need you so bad ... there we go ... yes, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me!

Chad moaned and grunted as he pounded his cock inside her repeatedly. "Where ... where do you want it?" he said between deep, labored breaths.

"Anywhere, I just need about ... 30 seconds."

Chad pulled out almost immediately and clambered up her body so he could come in her mouth. Jamie rubbed her clit frantically as she envisioned her lover. Come in my mouth, Jake. Give it all to me, come in my mouth, and I will swallow all of you.

As Chad's hot semen began filling her mouth, she swallowed and her own orgasm began, rippling intensely through her body. She attempted to forget the fact that the genesis of her release was due to her fantasizing about Jake and her fingers and not Chad's cock.

"You're the best, Jamie. You've really gotten good at sucking cock." He kissed her forehead and flopped down on his side of the bed, facing the wall. His breathing became even and then heavy as he fell asleep quickly.

Jamie reached for her phone and leaned against her pillows. Her pussy still tingling, she opened up her Google Drive and touched the Jake folder, hidden beneath another folder labeled Cute Cats.

There you are, handsome. Her left hand drifted to her pussy as she admired his photos. You would never fuck me and then just roll over, would you, Jake? No, of course not. She stopped scrolling when she came to the first naked photo of him, where he was fussing about posing but still doing it. Her eyes welled up as she lay alone in the dark, next to Chad. It's you, Jake. It will always be you. I wish you loved me. I wish you would text me.

Her phone buzzed in her hand, startling her. The little banner read: Text Message from Jake.

Nearly dropping her phone, she quickly touched the screen to read his message: Can I call you tomorrow sometime? I have some news

She quickly tapped in: Yes of course! Call anytime between 8 and 6. I can't wait to talk to you, Jake.

An interminable amount of time passed before she saw the three little blinking dots indicating he was writing something to her. Finally, his message arrived: Great I can't wait to talk to you too. I miss you

Jamie typedI miss you so much then paused for a few moments... and added three heart emojis before pushing send.

Five long minutes passed before she got another text from him: it took me this long to figure out where those little heart pictures are. Now that I have, here's a lot. Talk to you tomorrow.

Jamie's heart swelled as she began to count all the hearts in his message. She lost track at 37, and there were several more rows of them.

Chapter Twenty-One

"You're in an awfully good mood this morning," Chad noted as he ate his full breakfast.

"Must have been the love-making last night," Jamie offered. It was all she could think of; she couldn't tell him she was excited about talking to Jake.

"It was great, wasn't it! Let's do more of that. Pass me some of that jelly shit." It's orange marmalade, she said to herself. It's not that hard to say. "Hey, I invited Nikki and Dale over for dinner on Saturday. Maybe you can whip up something nice for them."

"Sure," Jamie said sweetly, masking her annoyance. Nikki was pretty much her best friend, and Dale was alright, but what annoyed her was that Chad had just invited them without consulting her first. "Hey, I've gotta head in early, you know? New responsibilities and all that." She reached for her purse and stood up to leave.

"Yeah, sure thing, babe. It's such great timing, you getting that promotion, seeing as how I quit my job yesterday."

Jamie stopped dead in her tracks. Quit your job ... or got fired? "You quit? You think that's a good idea?"

"Well, times have been tough and they hired a new sales guy."

She looked at him sternly. They hired a new sales guy because you haven't met your quota for the last six months.

"Don't worry, I'll get something else, something better. You know I can talk my way into anything, right, babe?"

Jamie said something that she wouldn't have three weeks ago. "Maybe you could talk your way into a normal job?"

Chad glared at her for the snarky comment. "You know I can't do that nine-to-five shit, that's for suckers. The real money is in sales. That's my expertise."

Jamie wanted more than anything to be talking to Jake instead of this ... man. "Well, get looking. I've gotta run." She left without kissing or hugging Chad.

As soon as she'd started her car, she called Jake on her cell phone. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, Jamie." His deep, melodious voice thrilled her to her core.

"Hi, Jake," she answered quietly. Why am I suddenly tongue-tied?

"You doin' okay down there?"

No, I am most definitely not! "Sure, I guess. How about you?"

He gave a small chuckle. "Probably about the same as you."

"Really, Jake? Because ... I ... I'm not ... you said you had news?"

"Well, that was a smooth subject change! So listen ..." Jake went on to describe the revival of Montana Skies and all that that entailed. "... and all of this means I will be down in Hollywood for I think four nights."

"I'm coming to see you," Jamie blurted out.

"I was hoping you would, honey, but I don't know when it is yet."

"I don't care, Jake, I ..." Tears rolled down her cheeks, and she choked back her sobs. "I can't ... (sniff)... I can't live like this. I just can't ... live without you."

"Honey." Jake's voice also cracked. He tried again, speaking deliberately. "There's a hole in my life. You put it there; only you can fill it."

"Daddy," Jamie whispered.

"Babygirl."

"There's so much I need to tell you."

"I have a lot to say to you also. But let's save it for when you come see me. Assuming this show works out, it can ... change everything for us."

"I like hearing that, Jake. Us. I need us to be Us."

"We will be, I promise you."

"You can't lie; remember the Cowboy Code?"

"I'm not lying. I can't live without you either, and I won't."

- - - - -

Later that afternoon, Jamie turned the key to her apartment and stepped inside. She was rather surprised to find her best friend, Nikki, sitting on the couch in her living room, completely naked with her legs spread open.

"Hello, friend," Jamie said sarcastically. "I wasn't expecting to see you until Saturday night. Looks like you forgot your clothes today?"

"Ummm," was all Nikki could muster. She immediately closed her legs and made a hand-bra in an attempt to cover her breasts. Then Chad walked into the living room, also naked, holding a can of whipped cream.

"Okay, baby, I read about this in Penthouse Forum. Get ready for some fun!" he said, his voice booming throughout the living room. When he saw Jamie standing at the front door, the can of whipped cream hit the floor. The look of guilt mixed with terror in his eyes was quite evident.

"Jamie ... ummm ... what are you doing home?"

"There was a high-speed chase that ended with the car taking out a transformer near the mall and knocked out all the power, so we all went home early." All three of them looked at each other for several awkward moments until Jamie finally broke the silence. "Looks like I caught both of you at a bad time."

"Jamie, let's talk about this. It isn't what it seems."

"Not what it seems?" She looked at Nikki. "How long have you been fucking my fiancé?"

She looked down sheepishly. "For the last three months."

"Once a week?"

"Yes ... well ... sometimes twice."

"I see." She looked over at Chad. "Now seems like a good time to start packing your shit."

"Baby, listen, I was just doing some sport fucking, she means nothing to me, honest. We can work this out." Now two women glared icily at him, not just one.

"We're way past that." Chad almost seems genuinely concerned, Jamie thought. "You don't even own a suitcase, do you?" She thought for a moment. "I've got a box of those big green hefty bags. You're gonna start filling them, now!"

"Jamie," Nikki interrupted, "I'm really sorry. Are you... I would appreciate it if you didn't tell Dale about me and this ... asshole."

Jamie laughed. "You think I care about your husband, or you, for that matter?" Nikki looked very scared. "Okay, no, I won't tell anyone. You can go... unless you want to help pencil-dick, here, pack."

Nikki stood up and quickly scurried towards the bedroom, but she laughed out loud when Chad said, "What about my inheritance? Don't you want to share in that?"

Nikki turned and faced them. "You're still lying to her about all of this money you're getting from your parents?" she sneered.

Jamie's jaw dropped. "You weren't being truthful about that either?" There was a long pause as Chad's eyes seemed glued to the floor.Iknew he was lying about that! She waited a few moments, then said, "It figures. Your silence is deafening. Time to go."

"Jamie, come on!" Chad whined. "You can't kick me out, I've got nowhere else to go! Jamie, my love, let's talk about this!"

"Talk about what? Everything about you is false. You're 32 with no job, no money, a shitty car that's even older than mine, no degree and no skills. You suck in bed, and you've certainly got no inheritance. What exactly are you bringing to the relationship? Let me tell you what ... absolutely nothing."

Chad sputtered a few times, trying to think of something to say, but nothing really happened. Finally, he managed to find his tongue. "You're nothing but a mousy little bitch, you always have been, and that's all you'll ever be. You're lucky I stayed with you this long!"

She glared at him. "No, I was in love, stupid, and was settling for much less than I'm entitled to." She paused for a moment in reflection. "I'm glad you showed me what you really are before I wasted any more of my life trying to make this work; thank you for that."

"You don't know who you're messing with, chubby little bitch. I'll get even with you, I swear it."

She rolled her eyes. "Just get your shit together and then get the fuck out of my home. I'm calling a locksmith."

- - - - -

Chad actually cried as they piled his bags outside his door. She locked the door with her new key and walked happily away from him. She went to a quaint little restaurant on the beach and ordered dinner and a drink. Before her meal arrived, she called Jake and told him everything that had transpired that afternoon between her and Chad.

"He was really cheating on you? God, baby, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, it's all for the best, it just really helped me put my priorities in order. Plus, we can be together ... if you ... you know ... still want that."

"Of course I want that. With this new acting job I'll have money and I can take care of you now."

"I don't care about that ... the money ... any of it. All I want is you," she whispered into her phone.

"I'll be in LA the following Sunday for four days. I'll have a lot of meetings during the day, but Sunday and the evenings will be ours."

It felt like her heart skipped a beat. "The Zoom thing went okay, then?"

"They loved me and they told me I was born for this part."

"I'm so happy for you, Daddy. It's what you've always wanted, right?"

"I'll really miss working on the Ranch, but I'll be filming there so maybe I can ... you know ... still help Clint out a little when I'm not shooting."

Her heart soared. Everything is working out just like I dreamt it would. "Maybe I can get some time off of work and go to Montana to see you," she said hopefully.

There was a little pause. She could tell Jake was trying to figure out what to say next. "No, baby, that's not good enough. My life is nothing without you in it. I need you here with me. I can't do this without you, Jamie."

Tears were now streaming down her face. "We'll talk about it ... all of it ... next weekend, when you're here, okay?"

"Yes, we will." There was another short pause. "Our lives will be perfect. I'll be acting, I'll have money, but, most importantly, I'll have you."

His words made her feel like she was walking on air. "Yes, you will, Daddy." She took a deep breath in an attempt to get her emotions in check. "Just get here," she said longingly.

"Soon, baby, really soon, and we'll be starting our lives together."

Chapter Twenty-Two

It was 11:00 o'clock on Sunday when Jamie walked through the door of the Hotel Amarano in Burbank. Her eyes traveled over the casually elegant space, as her heels clicked along the gorgeous marble floor. The walls were adorned with a myriad of movie star images from the '40s and '50s, which gave the space a decidedly nostalgic Old Hollywood feel that contrasted perfectly with the very sleek and modern couches and loveseats. She walked up to the front desk and looked into the eyes of a tall, pretty blonde girl; her name tag read Melanie.

"Are you checking in, Ma'am?" Melanie asked sweetly.

"No, I'm waiting for Jake McClintock."

"Ah yes, the Chairman's Suite. He hasn't arrived yet." She typed on her keyboard for a few seconds. "But we expect him in less than an hour. Perhaps you'd like to wait for him in the bar? Our bartender makes all kinds of mixed drinks as well as a wide assortment of refreshing non-alcoholic drinks."

"Sure ... ummm ... okay."

She pointed. "It's just down that way, I'll let him know you are waiting. Your name is?"