The Actor Ep. 05

Story Info
Separated, the couple tries to adapt. Jake gets a break.
10k words
4.77
5.2k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend Mel (Melanieatplay). We both contributed equally to its content, and we hope you enjoy it.

Special thanks to Pat Harvey for his editing expertise.

Chapter Nineteen

Tuesday, a couple of weeks later ...

Jake leaned on the fence as he stared out across the horses in the corral. Lost in thought, he didn't even hear Clint Gilroy's footsteps approaching him from behind. Clint clamped his hand down on Jake's shoulder, which startled him back to reality.

"Jesus, Clint. Scare an old man, why don't ya?"

"You were gathering enough wool to make a sweater, my friend. What in the hell is up with you? You still like working here?"

"Yeah, of course I do! Sorry, though. I am a bit distracted, sure enough."

"What's goin' on? You sick or somethin'?"

Jake looked down at the ground, trying to decide how to tell him. He figured he might as well spill his guts to his oldest friend. "Naw, I ain't sick or nothin'. I just ... you ever feel like you missed somethin', like you made the wrong move and you don't even know how much of a mistake it was because every day it gets worse and worse?"

Clint looked at his friend with a critical eye. "No, not really. I got my woman and I got my ranch, everything else is gravy. What's on your mind, friend?"

Jake sighed and collected his thoughts. "You remember Jamie, from a couple weeks ago?"

"Ha!" Clint chuckled. "You mean the redhead? Gorgeous? Body to die for? No, I don't remember her at all."

Jake smiled and shook his head. "Yeah I don't remember her either. Sometimes I can go an entire minute without thinkin' about her."

"Maybe you just need to go to town, dip your wick in some friendly gal. I know there's that doctor and a few others that would happily take you in."

"Hmph," Jake grunted. "It's ... more than just havin' someone to bone, know what I mean?"

"You in love with her, Jake?"

"I thought I was in love a few times before in my life. But it was nothin' compared to this. This, this is real. I'm not bullshittin' around."

"Where is she, in L.A.?"

"Well, technically Orange County, just south of L.A."

"But it's a long way."

"Yeah, it is."

"Not a lot of ranchin' jobs down there."

"Nope, nothin' at all."

"So ... you ain't goin' down there ... and she ain't comin' up here?"

"That's about the size of it."

Clint seemed to study a particular horse for a long time before he spoke again. "Well, tell you what, Hoss. I'm gonna set you up with a massage here at the spa. That'll loosen you up, take your mind off things."

"I don't think that will really do much--"

"Nonsense. I'll check your schedule and set it up tomorrow. You got your cell phone with you?"

Jake patted his shirt pocket. "It's even turned on, if you can believe it."

"Alrighty, then. Watch for a text soon, I'll set up something for tomorrow. We've got a new spa girl who I think will be perfect for you."

- - - - -

Jake let out a low, deep groan. "God, that feels really good, Ma'am."

She poured another large amount of lavender-scented oil onto his back and rubbed it into his skin with her strong, skilled hands. "I'm glad you're enjoying it, honey," she sensually cooed. "But I've told you already to call me Nancy."

Jake was lying on his stomach with a small towel draped over his ass on a large massage table in the Wellness Center with a small lovely 22-year-old Asian coed sitting on his back. She'd already removed her little Kimono robe, and Jake felt the heat radiating from her vagina through her little black thong. "That's right. I'm sorry Ma-- I mean ... Nancy."

She giggled. "It's okay, sweetie." She grabbed the bottle of oil, poured a generous amount over her breasts, slid down his body, and then pushed her round globes into his back. Jake hadn't been with many Asian women, and the ones he'd shared an evening with had smaller breasts. However, Nancy had full natural C-cups and she obviously knew how to use them. Jamie had been on his mind all morning, but he had to admit this was a nice distraction. Maybe Clint was right after all.

"So, what are you ... ummm ... studying at Boise State?" he asked. He could feel her hard nipples press into his back, and it felt like his mind was slipping in and out of consciousness.

She gently licked and kissed his neck, took his earlobe into her mouth, and seductively sucked on it. "Computers, Data Science, that kinda thing; but I love giving massages, and it's putting me through school."

"Well ... you're ... you know ... pretty good at it," he whispered. He wondered what the hell Data Science was, but he didn't ponder that very long.

"Aww ... thank you, sweetie, but you're so tense, maybe I can help loosen you up a little."

"Ummm ... sure ... Nancy," he groaned through little sips of breath.

"Mind if we get rid of the towel?"

"Sure."

She acrobatically slid around to face away from him. He loved that she was able to keep her body in contact with his during the process. She removed the little white towel, exposing his ass. She then drizzled oil all over it and began kneading it into his muscled flesh. "That feels really good," he groaned in pleasure.

"Even your ass is tight," she purred. "I think you need to see me a little more often."

"Yeah ... ummm ... maybe I do," he murmured.

She scooted up so that she was perched on his upper back and shoulders as she worked his glutes. She surprised him when she lay down on top of him, pressing her breasts into the small of his back. The heat radiating off her pussy was intense, and he mused that it might burn the flesh right below the back of his neck. Is it the oil, or is this little girl wet? he wondered. He tensed when her fingers moved into the crack of his ass. Her fingers lightly grazed over his asshole, tickling him in such a naughty way. It was a very unexpected move but far from unwelcome.

She giggled. "Your muscles aren't the only thing that looks tight back here," she said playfully. He wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that. He'd received many massages over the years to work the kinks out of his muscles after countless hours of manual labor, but none of them had ever gone down like this. "I don't want to do anything that you'd be uncomfortable with, Cowboy," she whispered.

He wasn't exactly sure where she was going with this, but he was starting to get a good idea. "Keep going, little Miss," he groaned.

She chuckled. "Okay." She poured another generous amount of oil into the crack of his ass and then rubbed the tip of her finger over his tight, puckered little hole. Slowly she began to work the oil inside him, and he let out a low guttural groan. "Still okay with this, Jake?" she whispered.

It felt like his head was up somewhere in the clouds, and he had to concentrate to be able to respond to her. "More," was all he could manage to say.

She continued to ease her finger in and out of his asshole and then buried it and began rubbing his prostate gland. His erection felt like it might drill a hole through the massage table. With her free hand, she managed to remove her thong and she ground her vagina along the sensitive skin of his back. Okay, that ain't oil, he mused. This little filly is wet. She kept rubbing his prostate with the tip of her finger, and without touching his cock, she'd taken him right to the edge. "Nancy, I'm about two seconds from making a mess on your table," he groaned.

She giggled. "Well, we don't want that, do we, Jake?" she said playfully. She eased her finger out of his ass and then slid off of him to a standing position next to the table. "How about you turn over so I can work on the front now."

"Sure thing, Jam--" he caught himself just in time. "Sure thing, Nancy." When he flipped over onto his back for the first time that morning, his large erection came into her view, and her eyes widened.

"Damn, Cowboy," she said lustfully, openly staring at his oversized equipment. "That's quite a pistol you're packin' there."

He grinned. "I'm glad it gets your approval."

"Let me make you more comfortable," Nancy whispered as she bent down and pulled out a firm pillow from under the table and tucked it under his head. "You might want to watch this," she said with a devilish smile.

"Thanks, lil' darlin'." Jake immediately felt a pang of guilt, like he was somehow cheating on Jamie. But he was lost in the moment, and it passed quickly.

She poured oil onto his stomach and then dribbled a large amount on his cock. She spent the next minute or so rubbing it into his chest and stomach until it felt like every nerve-ending in his body was on fire. He was almost painfully erect and pre-cum was oozing out of the tip of his cock. She took his hand in hers and guided it between her open legs, and she let out a deep moan when he pushed a finger inside her sodden pussy. Yeah, I was right, he thought. She took the bottle of oil in her hand, poured it over her breasts, leaned over his mid-section, and placed them around his cock. He worked a second finger inside her and began moving them in and out while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Yeah, just like that, Jake, nice and deep," she murmured.

His hips were bucking off the table as he fucked her breasts, trying to get more friction so he could release two weeks of tension. But Nancy wasn't helping him; she was busy on her own orgasmic journey. She jerked her head back and her body shook violently as her orgasm washed through her. When she began to come back down Jake eased his fingers out of her, and she laid her head on his chest while struggling to catch her breath. When she looked up, her eyes met his, and she leaned in and they shared a deep, sensual kiss. While their tongues delicately danced inside of each other's mouths, Jake was feeling even more conflicted than he was before; he loved what Nancy was doing, but he wished it was Jamie.

She eventually broke the kiss. "Your boss paid for the premium package, but I think I'm going to need a little more than that," she cooed. "On the house, of course."

Jake smiled a big Cheshire cat smile. "Whaddya got in mind, little lady?"

She climbed up on the table and straddled him, sitting on his stomach. She leaned in, pushing her breasts against his muscled chest, and they shared another hot little kiss. Jake placed his hands on her firm, tight ass as she righted herself. She slid back until the head of his cock rested against the lips of her vagina. "I can ... you know ... put on a condom if you want me to."

She giggled. "That big thing is too perfect to make you wrap up," she said lustfully. "I need to feel you, all of you."

He grinned. "Okay."

She reached behind and grabbed his cock at the base and ran the head up and down the lips of her vagina, coating it in her juices. She placed it at her opening and eased him inside of her. "Jesus, that's big," she moaned. The muscles in her pussy gripped him like a vice, and immediately, he thought of Jamie because she'd felt the same way the first time they'd made love. I have a beautiful naked 22-year-old Asian coed riding me, and I'm barely enjoying it because I can't get the woman I love out of my head.

Nancy's hand moved down between her legs and she began rubbing her clit as she sank lower onto him. Jake knew how big he was, and he was letting her set the pace. Methodically she moved lower, taking deep gasps of breath along the way, until their bodies finally rested together. "Give me a moment," she whimpered. "I've never had one this big before." A full minute passed while he let her adjust to what she thought felt like a tree trunk inside of her. Then she looked down, and their eyes met. "Okay, big boy, let's do this," she said gamely.

She moved her hips up and then sank back down on him, which nearly took her breath away. When he looked between his legs, the lips of her pussy were stretched widely around his thick girth. After a few deep plunges, her body relaxed. He placed his hands on her ass and helped her move up and down on top of him. Her brown nipples looked painfully erect, and her sweat was now dripping onto his body. Her long dark hair whipped around her beautiful face as she bounced on top of him with reckless abandon. "Oh ... Jesus ... fuck ... fuck," she hissed in blissful delight. Her body began flailing like a rag-doll on top of him as her orgasms hit one after the other, each more intense than the last. Jake had always had good control, but the spasming muscles in her vagina were milking him and bringing him closer to release.

"I'm there ... I'm there," he groaned.

She closed her eyes tight, and it was as if her brain could no longer control her body. Somehow, she managed to whimper, "Inside me, I want to feel you squirt deep inside me."

He pulled her hips down one last time and shot thick torrents of semen deep inside her womb. The final aftershocks of her orgasm were still rolling through her as she collapsed on top of him, both of them struggling to regain control of their breathing. She sensually kissed his face. "You ever make it down to Boise?" she whispered.

"Beautiful country, but it's been a while."

She smiled. "No matter, I'm scheduling you for another massage next week, I'll get the rest of those kinks worked out then. This is going to be one fun summer, Cowboy."

Jake looked away from her lustful stare. Like I don't feel guilty enough already. He nodded, unable to tell her that, even though he'd had fun, this was probably going to be a one-time rodeo. Has Jamie ruined me for every other woman on the planet? I think she has.

- - - - -

Balloons, Jake mused. I'm driving three fuckin' hours for goddamned balloons. The Stinson wedding was at five, so he still had plenty of time, but guests at the ranch didn't realize there weren't Walmarts up here every ten miles. Jimmy normally did these kinds of chores, but he was busy shoveling shit, so Jake decided to let him build his character; Jake took the ride to the store.

He was halfway back to the ranch, and he'd stopped in a small town to fuel up the truck when his phone buzzed. He half-hoped it would be Jamie, but when he pulled out his phone, he saw it was a call from Myron Bolitar, his agent.

"Howdy, Myron. Long time, thought maybe you forgot about me."

"Never, my friend. Are you sitting down?"

"I'm leaning against a truck getting some gas, so kinda. What's goin' on?"

"Okay, listen. Warner Brothers is reviving Montana Skies for Netflix. And they want you to reprise your role. You'll be the wise old grandpa. Not the lead, they're looking at lots of actors for that, but you'll be third or fourth billing. They want to see you as soon as you can. Run some lines over Zoom, ya know?" Jake watched the dollars rack up on the pump as he took a deep breath and attempted to collect his thoughts. "You there, Jake?"

"Yeah ... I'm just ... not sure what to say." He thought for a moment. "Do I ... you know ... do I have a real shot at this?"

"Damn right you do, you're basically a shoe-in, but they want to see that you can still act. If you don't fuck it up, it's yours. They aren't even looking at anyone else."

"What about Sam Elliot? He always gets these roles."

"Jake, everyone is super excited about having you on-board, keeping the continuity, you know? They haven't even considered Sam."

Jake kicked the dirt at his feet, pondering all this information. He knew the business, knew that things turned on a dime, and changes could be made at a moment's notice.

"So what's the timeline? And ... what kinda money are we talkin' about?"

"The project already has been green-lit, they want to start shooting in the fall, October, there in Montana. They mentioned 50k per episode, but I can get another 10 or 15, I'm sure. They're talking ten episodes, minimum of two seasons and hopefully more, but that will depend on the ratings. Tell me you're in, this is it! You're going to be a star again!"

Jake wasn't sure how to take all this. He'd worked and hoped for a break like this for so long that he didn't quite believe it when it arrived. Half a million dollars... and that's just the first year. There could be more seasons.

"Okay, so yeah, I'm interested. What's next, then?"

"Can you do a Zoom tomorrow at 10?"

"Yeah, I'll squeeze it in."

"Great. I told them you're working a real ranch so you will be in work clothes, they loved it. They can't wait. Then, assuming you make the grade, they'll want a few days of meetings with you down here, but it sounds like that's just a formality."

Jake couldn't believe what he heard. Down here, that's what Myron said. That means LA. That means Jamie is only 90 minutes away for a few days.

"Jake?"

"Yeah, sorry. So when are these meetings?"

"We're nailing it down as we speak. But I will have a full itinerary for you in a day or two. First class airfare, hotel, all meals, everything is picked up by Warner. I'll send you an email with the Zoom info, okay?"

"Let's do it!" Jake said without any hesitation, and the men said their goodbyes and disconnected. He looked at his watch. They had the wedding that evening, then the country dancing ... fuck! He decided to text Jamie after all that and see when they could speak on the phone.

Jake was so excited about seeing Jamie again and the part in his old series, which would revitalize his acting career, that he didn't notice his turn signal flashing for the entire trip back to the ranch.

Chapter Twenty

Jamie locked the front door to the Leadon Brothers jewelry store in Fashion Island, a prestigious outdoor shopping mall in Newport Beach, California. It had been a good day, over a hundred thousand in sales. Bernie, the co-owner, helped Jamie put all the jewelry trays in the big safe for the night.

"Did you hear about Mary Ann?" he asked as he closed the safe.

"Ummm ... just some rumors, but I wasn't here yesterday. Is she gone?"

"She's been stealing for about a month now. We finally caught her on camera. Let's go back to the office, okay?" Bernie led the way to his office in the back. "And yes, Mary Ann is gone. We have given her 30 days to return the items or pay us their cost. If she wasn't a friend of the family we would have thrown the book at her. But that's how it goes. Have a seat?" He gestured to the guest chair in front of his desk and they both sat down.

"You're our top salesperson, so I hate to do this, but you're also our most senior employee. I'm offering Mary Ann's Manager position to you. The salary is about 15 thousand more than you're making now, and you'll also get a percentage of the entire store, so you should make more than twice what you're earning now, maybe two-and-a-half times. I know this is happening very fast, but will you take the position, Jamie?"

Her mouth dropped open in shock. "I ... would be delighted to accept this promotion!" Jamie beamed as she spoke. Twice as much money! I could get a car that wasn't in the shop all the time. Some clothes, buy another week at the Bar G ranch ...

"Excellent. You can start tomorrow, then. This is going to be great, you're really helping me out here."

"Not a problem at all, Bernie. I won't let you down. I also want to figure out how Mary Ann stole so we can plug that hole and keep it from happening again."

Bernie grinned broadly. "Fantastic, yes. I would rather we didn't have a theft problem," he said with a chuckle. "So, bright and early, then, tomorrow?"

"You bet!" she responded, and then Bernie let her out of the building.

When Jamie sat in her car, her first impulse was to text Jake and tell him the great news. But when it came time to type ... she couldn't do it. You're not with him, she reminded herself. Focus on your real life, not your fantasy life. She looked at their short text history, remembering how her heart fluttered when he checked in to see if her plane landed safely, and she also remembered the pain when he stopped texting and hadn't made any contact since.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers