The Actor Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stepped up to his woman and pawed her plump right cheek.

"Yes, Daddy. I've missed you."

Jake chuckled because it had only been about ten seconds since he last touched her. "Who's my naughty girl?"

"Me!" she answered brightly.

Spank!

Jamie yelped in surprise. Jake rubbed her cheek that he'd just smacked, feeling her warm flesh radiate.

"Who's my wanton slut?"

"I am, Daddy." Her voice low and sultry; it was a noticeable change from her response a moment ago.

Spank!

"Nngahhhhh!" she moaned. She also spread her legs an inch wider as Jake cupped her slippery sex.

Although Jamie had given herself to him long before, it was never as apparent as it was at this moment. She would do anything I wanted, and I could do anything to her in this state. His cock strained as he stroked it with his left hand; it felt impossibly hard and he needed to come very soon.

"Who loves you more than anyone ever could?"

"Daddy, it's you," she whispered hoarsely. "Only you." She wiggled her ass again, inviting his hand.

Spank!

"Owwwwww, Daddy!" she whined.

Jake immediately stepped up to her and placed his cock at her dripping entrance, gripped her thighs, and shoved it in hard. Her fully-lubricated pussy accepted him easily as his thighs slapped against hers.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes, Daddy, yes!"

As open and wet as Jamie was, she still felt tight to him. His hard fast strokes kicked his impending orgasm into high gear; he knew it wouldn't be long now. He hoped she was close too, and he figured he would do something more if she didn't come with him, but he wanted to try something else first. He paused for a few moments so he could slide his hand under her and collect some juices on his fingers. After resuming his fucking, he wiped his wet fingers on her asshole and then circled his thumb around it.

He pressed his thumb into her star, effectively double-penetrating her with his big digit. That earned some loud squeals from Jamie. But Jake turned those squeals into moans when he grunted, "Get ready, I'm gonna put a baby in you."

"Yes," she grunt-moaned with each firm stroke of his cock. "Put a baby inside me, Daddy, give it to me," she groaned in pleasure.

"Here it comes!" Jake grunted as he unloaded his sperm deep inside her. "Auuuggghhhhhhhh! Yes! Get in there, boys, get her pregnant!"

Jamie's body shook continuously as her orgasm overtook her. She let out a few incoherent yells and then went limp. Jake slowly pulled out of her, leaving her pussy gaping but slowly closing up. He stumbled around and sat on the cold concrete floor in front of Jamie, still draped over the saddle stand.

She lifted her head. "Aren't you going to help me up?"

"Not yet. We gotta give my swimmers some time to do their work."

Jamie hmphed, smiled, and relaxed again as her breathing slowly returned to normal. "That was... pretty amazing. But I thought we were going to roll in the hay."

"Hay hurts. It's not really soft and you get stuck with pokey parts. Plus there's always bugs and sometimes rats. I thought this would be better."

"It was great, honey. Honest. But I would like to get on my feet again. I'm starting to get a headache from this rack-thing."

Jake gave a chuckle, then got himself up and helped her up. "Think we might've got a baby going?"

"Well, it's a little early to tell," she teased. But I don't think I'll be ovulating for another day or so. We'll have to try again."

"Oh, darn," Jake said sarcastically. "You mean we get to do this again?"

She playfully punched his shoulder. "Yeah. And again... and again..."

Chapter 23

Jake's alarm went off at 4:30 in the morning. "God, I'll be glad when this is over," moaned Jamie as she stretched. "Wait, we don't have to be up this early, do we? It's your first day on set!"

"Yeah, sorry, hon. It's that new smart-phone you got me, I forgot how to turn off the alarm. But I'll go ahead and get up, you stay here." Jake threw back his covers and started to rise out of bed but Jamie blocked his efforts with a bear-hug.

"Can't let you leave the house half-cocked on your first day at work." Jamie moved down to take his cock into her mouth. She expertly took him down to the root, congratulating herself for not gagging even a little bit. She moved her jaw up and down a little; she found that it helped with the saliva production.

Jake's cock was about three-quarters hard when he woke up but Jamie's warm mouth took him to full hardness in just a few seconds. "Jesus, babe," he said with a groan. Involuntarily, his hips moved up off the mattress and her giving him head changed to him gently fucking her mouth.

Jamie pulled off him for a moment. "Give it to me, Daddy, just like that," she purred. "Use my mouth, be rough, I need it," she said somewhat demandingly.

Her hot mouth engulfed him again just as his hands reached down to hold her head. He pushed into her until he was lodged deep in her throat with her lips touching his torso. She kept her head still as he roughly fucked her face until her eyes began watering. Jamie wasn't exactly sure what these feelings were that came over her, but when Jake got a little rough, she felt very... submissive ... and she found she really loved those feelings. She wondered if their extensive age difference was the genesis of those feelings, but only knew that she loved when he took a little control of her like this. No man had ever made her feel this way, and it only seemed to intensify everything she felt for him. Not having time to ponder these new thoughts as Jake continued to rut inside her mouth hard and fast, she placed her hands on his thighs in an attempt to steady herself. Her saliva was pouring out of her mouth, soaking his shaft and balls.

He was slamming into her mouth at a furious pace and he quickly felt his orgasm start to build. He pushed into her throat, held himself there, and erupted. The head of his cock was in her so deep she didn't even taste the first spurt, which went directly into her stomach. She eased back a couple of inches and her mouth started filling with his semen.

She held it in her mouth for a few moments until he'd somewhat recovered and got control of his breathing. When their eyes met, she gave him a little smile and opened her mouth, showing him his load. Then she took a little breath and swallowed. "God, baby, you're just so sexy." She gave him a beautiful smile, then moved up his body, laying on him. He wrapped his strong arms around her and she rested her head on his muscled chest.

"I could stay like this forever, in your arms, Jake," she whispered. This was her safe place, her happy place. He made her feel so protected, so loved. Jamie revealed in her overpowering feelings for Jake; he was perfect to her and she knew he always would be.

- - - - -

Jake found it strange that his agent hadn't contacted him for several days, especially here on Day One of the new show. He dialed Myron's number for what felt like the millionth time, but got no answer.

"I'll just assume this email is still good," he muttered as he drove down the road to the Bar G ranch. Over the last week semi-trucks began arriving carrying all the movie-making equipment needed to produce the show. Also arriving were many other trailers for the cast and crew to sleep in and some to be used as offices. The crew had set up in a paddock of sorts about a mile behind the lodge so as to reduce the impact on the workings of the ranch. Jake was here for a few meetings as the actual shooting would begin the next day.

He parked his truck in a cordoned-off area away from the hustle and bustle of the makeshift camp. Golf carts whizzed by while grips, carpenters, electricians, and twenty other people were walking this way and that, carrying lights and various other pieces of equipment.

Jake stopped a young guy with a clipboard in his hand. "Howdy, fella. Can you tell me where the Boardroom is? I'm s'posed to be in a meetin' right about now."

"Ummm," the young man said. He looked down at his clipboard for a moment. "Ummm... Mr. McClintock, Sir, ummm."

"Relax, kid. I ain't that famous, okay? Call me Jake. What's your name?"

"Ummm... uh," he sputtered.

Jake looked around and saw a large trailer that looked like an office. "Is that it over there?" he asked while pointing to it.

"Ummm, yeah. But you see, ummm..." he seemed to be unable to form a sentence.

"It's alright, son. I can take it from here. Just relax, though, okay?"

Jake chucked quietly as he dodged a golf cart. Must be someone's nephew, he mused. Never seen anyone so nervous.

He was less than a hundred feet from the trailer when he stopped dead in his tracks. Walking up the steps to the trailer was none other than Sam Elliot, the famous cowboy actor... and Jake's mind whirled. He ain't supposed to be here! He wasn't at any of the read-throughs! What the fuck? Something feels... off.

Along with Sam was Tom Petersson, one of the executive producers who Jake had many meetings and phone calls with. Both Sam and Tom saw Jake standing there in the middle of the commotion, staring at them with his mouth agape. Tom patted Sam on the back and said something to him, and he nodded and headed inside the trailer. Tom trotted back down the steps towards Jake.

"Well, hello there, cowboy!" Tom said, wearing a big Hollywood smile as he extended his hand for a shake. "Didn't expect to see you here, but it's awfully nice of you to drop by."

Jake's hand froze just an inch away from Tom's. Nice of me to drop by? "You didn't expect to see me? On the first day of rehearsals?" Jake leaned back a bit, his hands palms up and extended away from his body.

Tom's smile vanished, as if something terrible became very clear to him. "Jake... haven't you talked to Myron?"

Jake's blood ran cold. No, he thought. This isn't happening. "Actually... ummm... no. I haven't talked to him in several days, which is kind of weird. Did I miss a memo or something? What in the hell is Sam doing here?"

"Ah, Christ, Jake," he said, wincing. Then Tom did a perfect face-palm into his right hand. "This is why we have agents," he muttered. "Okay, look. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're out. You're off the project. I don't know why the fuck Myron didn't tell you. We had a meeting last week. Sam was cast in your role."

Another shiver went through Jake's entire body. Off... the... project...

His hoarse voice cracked as he struggled to speak. "Tom... no..." Jake couldn't think of anything else to say. The only real thought he had was running into the Boardroom and punching Sam in the nose so they couldn't use him. But then he figured that wouldn't help his case much and they could just write that into the script; old gramps got in a bar fight or something.

Tom put his hand on Jake's shoulder. "You should have told us you were still using. We could have gotten you some help early on, you know, and kept you on the show. But as it is now, it's... you know... too late."

"Using?" Jake bellowed indignantly. "Who the fuck said I was using? I haven't touched drugs in... 25 years! Run me a blood test right fucking now! I'm clean as a Goddamn whistle!"

Tom looked embarrassed as several people nearby stopped and looked at the two men. "Jake, it's already done. I'm sorry. Let's not make a scene, okay? I'm really sorry, but it's out of my hands. I'll see ya, buddy." Tom patted his shoulder and hurried off.

Jake stood in the middle of the camp, staring straight ahead. All these people here, he thought. They've got somewhere to go, important things to do, a big project to produce. Everyone except me. I got nothin'. Absolutely nothin'. I got fuck-all.

Tears began to fill Jake's eyes. No! he scolded himself. You are not going to cry here on set. He somehow made his way to his truck and sat in the cab. Surreal didn't begin to describe his feelings. He looked out at the busy film camp, and he wasn't a part of it. They were doing his show without him.

I'm breathing, he thought. And I'm sitting in my truck. The sun is hot, I smell diesel exhaust from the generators. This is real, this is happening. I've just lost everything. Jamie will... she will probably... leave me. Why wouldn't she? I can barely support myself. I can't believe this shit...

His rage built and he wanted to punch something or someone, but punching the dashboard of his truck wouldn't do much. He gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white, but he inflicted no damage on the wheel. He leaned back in despair and hit his hat against the rear window.

"Fuck!" he shouted as the brim tilted forward and covered his eyes. He swung his hand in retaliation at the rear window. Without thinking, he used his left leg as leverage and fully extended his right arm in a fast and hard swing. Smacking the glass with the side of his fist, the window didn't break. But it did pop out of its seal and flew into the metal bed of his truck where it shattered into a million broken pieces.

Just like my dreams. Fuck, my hand hurts.

Chapter 24

Jake sat in an easy chair in Clint's living room, his old friend eyeballing him and trying to figure out what was wrong. Jake was looking nervously around at the pictures of old cowboys on the walls. His boss looked deep into his eyes. "So, you gonna tell me what this is all about? Why did you call to meet me at my own house when I'm supposed to be at the ranch?"

Jake leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and holding his head in his hands. He didn't want to talk to Jamie yet. He didn't know what to say to her. "They shit-canned me, I lost the part," Jake whispered.

"What? What the hell happened?"

"My past caught up with me, I guess." He paused for a moment in reflection. "Somehow word got around that I'm using drugs."

Clint thought for a moment. "Well, that's complete bullshit! Right?"

"Yes, I learned my lesson a long time ago, I don't know where this came from."

"That's bullshit and I'll call them and set them straight on that. You're the best cowboy I have; this place would fall apart without you, Jake. I'll tell them all that. Who do I talk to? Let's go out to the paddock right fucking now--"

Jake sighed. "It's too late for that; I'm done, my acting career is finished. I'm dead in that town now; no one will ever hire me after this."

"Jake, I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

Jake got up and paced the room for a few moments. "How the hell do I even begin to tell Jamie about this?"

Clint felt for his friend, the heartbreak in his voice evident. "You'll get her through this, pardner."

"I wanted that part so bad, Clint, but if I lose her too... I... I..." his voice trailed off and he looked down onto the floor.

"Jake, come back and sit down." He did so and met Clint's eyes. "In the 50 years that I've been married to Marcy I've learned that I don't know shit about women."

A little smile broke across Jake's face. "Yeah, you and me both."

"But you wanna know what I do know?"

"What?"

"That young girl's eyes light up when you come into the room. She's told Marcy many times that she's never been so happy. That girl is in love with you, pardner. I have no idea how you conned such a fetching young woman to fall in love with you, but you did. Forget the acting role, and fuck Hollywood. You've got a place here and so does she. Go home to that girl and explain things to her. My bet, she's not going anywhere."

Jake took a deep breath. "I sure hope you're right."

"I know I'm right. And why the fuck is your hand purple?"

"You need a new rear window on my truck. I'll pay for it."

Clint waved him off. "You best go talk to Jamie."

Jake sighed. "I think Sailor'n me are gonna go for a long ride. I'll tell her tonight."

Clint cocked his head. "Don't do anything stupid out there." Jake just stared out the window. "Hey! I mean it! Don't go punching any trees or falling down a canyon."

"We'll see."

- - - - -

Jake drove slowly home, the first time he hadn't been excited about seeing Jamie. The loss of the job seemed to weigh heavier on him as the day wore on. His mind whirled with the same thoughts over and over. This was everything. I'm nothing now. I have nothing to offer Jamie. Maybe she could get her job back at the jewelry store and forget about me. She would be better off without me.

Before he knew it, he was home. He launched into it immediately; he figured it was better to rip the band-aid off than to beat around the bush.

Tears were welling up in Jamie's eyes as he explained the talk with the producer. When he finished, she ran to him and held him as she wept into his chest. "Baby, I'm so sorry," she whispered. His arms naturally encircled her, but he felt weak and defeated. "Jake, hold me like you mean it, okay?"

"I've... I've never wanted anything as bad as I wanted that part," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair, trying to comfort her, but he knew he wasn't doing a good job of it.

"I wanted it so bad for you, I know how excited you were about this role."

"It was the role of a lifetime, a way for me to be relevant in the business again, but now it's gone. It was like... my last shot at redemption, ya know? But it's not just that, it's what it meant for us."

"You can explain it to them... Clint can explain it to them... you hardly ever drink, you don't use anymore, they need to know that... they need to understand that," she sobbed.

"They recast the role already. That asshole Sam Elliot got my part."

She giggled through the tears. "I've actually read that he's a nice guy."

Even though Jamie couldn't see it, Jake grinned. "Yeah, he probably is." There were a few moments of silence as he let her process everything he'd told her. "I know this is a lot to take in but... ummm... I mean... your old boss would take you back, right?"

She wiped the tears from her eyes. "What? What do you mean?"

"I'm an old broke cowboy, not a rich Hollywood actor. I've got nothin', and I know Clint ain't paying you anywhere near what you were gettin' down in Newport." He paused for a moment. "You need someone who has a future, someone with prospects... so you can have the life you want. I've got nothing going for me."

In an instant, there was a fire in her eyes that he'd never seen. "Do you think I'm with you because of the acting job and the money?" she asked incredulously.

"Well... no... but I, ya know... this changes every--"

"You better listen to me, Jacob McClintock, and you better fucking listen good. I don't give a single solitary shit about Hollywood and I don't care about the money. Furthermore, this changes nothing, absolutely nothing, between us." She witnessed the stunned look on his face.

"Jamie, listen. Be reasonable. This won't--"

She shoved him, hard, causing him to take a step back. "No, you listen. I don't care if we're in some mansion in Beverly Hills or right here in your shitty little shack. We're together, I love you, and what happened today changes nothing between us. I'm with you... I'm yours... and you'd better get your mind right about that."

Tears filled his eyes and he pulled her tight against his body. They kissed with a passion that neither of them had ever experienced. The world seemed to drift away, leaving just the two of them... connected on a higher level, their very spirits joined in harmony and love.

Thunder from a late-afternoon storm broke their joint reverie. Their kiss lessened and they slowly separated their lips. "That was a helluva kiss! Wasn't it?" Jamie asked with a small laugh.