The Actress

Story Info
A husband comes to grips with his wife's acting career.
6.6k words
3.96
76.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill could not believe how much his life had changed as the limo door opened. There he was, dressed in black tie walking down the red carpet with his wife Glori at her movie premier. The flashing lights of the media outlets were lighting their way as they approached the theater. Glori grabbed Bill's hand as they were accompanied by the security staff into the building away from the media circus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill and Glori had been married for 5 years, together for 8. At 32, Glori still looked to be in her mid 20s. She had come a long way from her waitressing job she had when the couple met. Back then, Bill was the assistant of a famous head chef at a trendy restaurant. Bill knew this experience would be valuable as he dreamed of opening his own restaurant one day. He had met Glori at work where she had worked part time. Glori was the typical starving actor as she tried to find any role she could.

Glori was a good-looking girl. She had that cute girl next door look with her long dirty blonde hair and petite body. She had gorgeous eyes and a perfect ass, but it was her beaming personality that landed her acting roles.

Bill was smitten with her as soon as she started working at the restaurant. They started dating fairly quickly and before they knew it, they were living together. While Bill furthered his career as a chef, he always supported Glori with her acting. Living with Bill gave her the freedom to go on more auditions. Occasionally, she would land a role on a TV commercial. Bill took pride in his "celebrity" girlfriend every time he would see her on TV. Soon the couple were married, and life was good for all.

Although Glori was a good actress, she was always insecure about her chin or lack of a chin. It was something that always bothered her, and she was sure it was holding her back. Bill knew of this issue all too well. He was happy with the way she looked but wanted to help her through this issue if he could.

For their one-year anniversary, Bill surprised Glori with the money for the plastic surgery she dreamed about. He had saved relentlessly for the last few years but really wanted to make her happy. Glori was brought to tears when Bill let her know about the gift.

"I can't believe you would do this for me," Glori cried. "Wouldn't you rather use this money for your own restaurant one day?"

"With my new position, I won't be opening anything of my own for several years. Plus, maybe this is just what you need to get you to the next level. Then money won't matter for any of us!" Bill replied with a huge grin.

"Thank you so much," pleaded Glori. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glori's surgery went better than expected. She was now considerably better looking. Her new looks also influenced her confidence level. With her new looks and newfound confidence, she was landing much better roles. She got a new agent and finally landed a small part in a new romcom as the main character's best friend. The move was a big hit and the role propelled her into a newfound stardom. Over the next year, she was slowly becoming a household name.

Glori's fame was bringing in new revenue. Bill was finally able to open his own restaurant. Having a famous actress wife also helped put asses in the seats. All Glori's newfound Hollywood friends would frequent the restaurant making it the "place to go."

As Glori and Bill's careers' took off, they started finding less time for each other. Bill was stuck in the restaurant most of the time. Glori's career took her to filming locations around the globe. When she was home, she was busy with her personal trainer and acting coach. Bill trusted his wife but did not like all the attention his wife now got from all the Hollywood types. He knew they needed to find time whenever they could with each other. Glori was used to getting hit on, but always was able to deflect other men's advances. She knew she had a good thing at home and did not want to fuck it up. She was also a little jealous of all the new attention her husband was getting being the hot new chef. The two would make a point to get away, just the two of them, every now and then.

Bill and Glori's sex life was never better. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I guess that also works for sex drives. When the couple was able to find time for each other they would fuck like rabbits. Glori was in the best shape of her life and Bill was reaping all the benefits. Bill's favorite thing in the world to do was to bury his face between Glori's legs. He loved licking her beefy labia lips. Although Glori hated her flower like vagina, Bill could not get enough. Bill loved a good meat curtain.

As Glori's career progressed, she was asked to do more risqué roles. There were times when she was asked to do nudity, but was always able to avoid it. She even lost one part because she did not want to do a nude scene.

"I'm fine with a nude scene," Bill told Lori. "Don't turn down any jobs for me. I understand it's Hollywood, and things are different than what you see on the screen"

"I've thought about it," Glori replied. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable being nude on camera yet."

"I'm just saying, don't hold back for me," explained Bill. "If you don't want to do it, I'm fine, I'll keep your image all to myself but if there comes a time where you want to, I won't hold it against you."

"Thank you for that," Glori replied. She was happy her husband was so understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life went on another year when Glori was offered a new opportunity. One of the top directors in Hollywood Christopher Simon wanted her in a lead role with the Hollywood heart throb VIc Justin.

Christopher Simon had a bit of a reputation as a director. It was always a risk for a studio to use him, as several times he had walked away from a project when the studio thought it was complete. This would leave the studio and its investors down for the count. The movies he did complete were usually highly successful. If they wanted to use him as a director, the studios were forced roll the dice in hopes that he wouldn't walk away from the production, leaving them scrambling.

Christopher Simon's current project was going to be a very sexual movie about a wife who has an affair. Glori immediately brought up her nudity concerns with the director. Christopher needed some time to think about it and said he would call her next week.

Glori was afraid to approach her husband about the movie. This movie could be a game changer for her career and working with Vic intrigued her. She finally bit the bullet and brought it up with Bill.

"So, Christopher Simon wants me to do a sexual movie with Vic Justin. There are going to be a lot of sex scenes in the movie. I just want to get your input," Glori asked.

"Baby, like I said, I know it's a job," Bill sighed. "Take the role, it will be good for your career."

"I don't know, there's a lot of nudity in the movie," Glori stated, with a concerned look on her face. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for the world to see me naked. And it's not just that, I will be kissing and performing sexual type acts with another man on screen."

"You are an actress. Act the part, then come back to me," Bill advised.

"I don't know, we'll see," Glori answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All their concerns were addressed when Glori received a call from Christopher the director.

"I've found you a clone," Christopher said in his French accent.

"What?" Glori asked.

"Don't worry about nudity, I found this girl who's resemblance magnifique. Gives me shivers. We can use her as body double for nude parts," Christopher boasted. "You will still have to do kissing and sexual scenes where I need your acting, but nudity will be Sue."

Glori was revealed at this revelation and agreed to do the movie. Three weeks late she was on a plane to Hawaii to film the first portion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This movie was to be filmed in 3 sections. Vic had a busy schedule, so they had to work around it. It was 2 weeks in Hawaii, 3 seeks back in LA, then 3 weeks back in Hawaii. Glori had to take both trips to Hawaii solo because Bill could not leave the restaurant.

Her first day on the set went great. She was introduced to the cast and crew and Christopher went over all his expectations.

"Vic, I want you and Glori to really connect these next two weeks," Christopher said. "You two are supposed to be lovers, you can't portray that if you're strangers."

Both Vic and Glori, shuck their heads in agreement. Glori was excited to meet Vic. He was a huge movie star and she, like all women, had a little crush on him. Maybe it was his rock-hard body, six pack abs, or handsome face, but she could see why women swooned over him. Other than the few movies of his she had seen; she didn't really know anything about him. She knew he was dating the popstar Livvy but knew virtually nothing else about his personal life. After work was done for the day, she nervously introduced herself to him.

Vic was nothing like what Glori had expected. She assumed he would be an arrogant asshole like a lot of the other leading men in his position had proved to be. Vic was very humble. When he talked to you, he really listened to what you were saying. There was never any lip service, he was always engaged in the conversation. He also had a skill of picking up a conversation right where it left off. It could be a day later, and he would say things like, "How is your dog doing today? Was your husband finally able to get him to eat his vitamins?"

Vic also seemed very in love with his popstar girlfriend Livvy. Vic and Glori would discuss their SOs all the time. Vic would ask Glori for advice on his relationship. He wanted to take his relationship further but due to all her touring, the long-distance thing was hard.

Vic and Glori spent a lot of time together over the duration of the trip. They both did not really know anyone else on the set, so they spent every night after work hanging out. Although Glori felt guilty, her crush on Vic really started to grow. It grew to the point where she found herself rubbing one out to Vic after a few nights out drinking. Christopher was pleased with the chemistry they were building. He was starting to believe they were together as a couple himself which he liked. Just as things were starting to get a little flirty between them the filming finished, and they were all to return to LA.

Glori was happy she was returning home. She felt her connection with Vic grow and needed some alone time with her husband. Her marriage was more important than anything and she knew she needed to ground herself from the cloud she had been visiting.

When she got home, her filming schedule in LA was busier than ever. She wanted to spend time with Bill, but it was proving to be difficult. She asked him if he would like to come down to the studio one day to watch the shooting. Bill agreed and said he would come the next afternoon before work.

When Bill got to the studio, they had a pass for him at the gate. He met Carlos, one of the set crew who kind of took him under his wing.

"Hey Man," Carlos said. "Let me show you around homes!"

Calos took Bill through the studio and showed him all the sets they were working on. Finally, Bill saw his wife from across the room. He snuck up behind her and bear hugged her.

"Get off me," she yelled. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Bill then realized it was not his wife. "I'm so sorry," Bill pleaded. "I thought you were my wife Glori."

"Damn, homes," Carlos laughed, "This is Sue, Glori's body double."

"So, you're Glori's Bill," Sue laughed.

"Wow, you really look just like her," Bill said.

"Well I wish I had her money," Sue laughed. "Or should I say your money." Sue nervously back tracked her bad joke.

Just then Sue was told she would need to shoot soon and left.

"Sue's gonna do her nude scene now, want to stick around and watch? Glori is getting prepped across the campus and won't have a break for an hour." Carlos smiled.

"Do you think that will be ok?" Bill asked.

"Sure, just follow me, I've got the best spot where nobody will know," Carlos replied.

The two of them found a hidden spot in the studio that had a view of the filming area. Bill saw Vic for the first time who was completely naked. "Fuck," Bill thought. "This is the guy Glori is spending so much time with?" Bill started feeling pangs of jealousy as he admired the looks of the movie star.

Then Bill saw Sue in all her naked glory. She did look a lot like his wife. Her breasts were a little bigger, but the most noticeable difference was her pussy. Sue had a tight little slit. You could barely even see a clit on her. This was a colossal difference from his wife's beefy flaps. Bill chuckled to himself then the filming started. Bill felt the jealousy creep in again when he saw the movie star rubbing up on his wife's doppelganger. She looked so much like her that he had to keep reminding himself it was not her.

"I bet you wish your wife had those tits," Carlos laughed.

Bill was a little confused, "I thought Glori didn't do any nude scenes?"

"Nude in the movie, no. But she's been naked a bunch on set. That's just how it goes homes," Carlos replied. "You didn't know this?"

"No, I know. Just part of the job I guess." Bill said.

"That's the price for being famous," Carlos continued. "There is no such thing as privacy ever again."

When the shooting ended, Carlos took Bill over to see Glori. Glori was thrilled to see Bill and introduced him to all her fellow cast members. Carlos told Glori of Bill's mishap with Sue and they all had a good laugh. Then Glori introduced Bill to Vic. "Bill, this is VIc my co-star, Vic this is my husband Bill." The two shook hands and extended pleasantries.

"Glad to finally meet you," Vic said. "Glori has told me so much about you, I feel like I know you already!"

Vic excused himself for a minute and returned with his girlfriend Livvy. Apparently, it was, "bring you SO to the set" day, Bill thought.

"Oh my, God!" Glori said when she met Livvy for the first time. "I've heard so much about you!"

"Yeah, It's been hard with all the touring I've had to do. With all the shooting he's had to do it been a challenge for our social life," Livvy laughed. "I hope Vic is behaving himself around beautiful movie stars?"

"Oh, Vic's been a perfect gentleman and a good friend," Glori boasted. "This is my husband Bill."

"So this is the infamous chef? I've been to your restaurant a couple times. It's really good!" Livvy complemented.

"Thanks, next time you come ask for me, I'll make sure you get something special," Bill replied. He was shocked and proud that Livvy knew about his restaurant.

Bill was happy he got to meet Vic because Vic eased his mind. He thought Vic was going to be an arrogant asshole, but he was actually very nice. For some reason, he felt he could trust him around his wife. Meeting Livvy was not so bad either.

Bill did not like Christopher though. Christopher barely made eye contact with him when introduced. He acted like Bill was beneath him.

"I attended your restaurant last month," Christopher said. "I wasn't impressed."

Bill was taken back by his comment, "To each their own, I guess. I mean, I didn't think your last movie was too impressive either." Everyone looked in shock. "But here we are. If you fall down, you get back on that horse. I hope you have a better meal next time."

"You have a very beautiful and talented wife," Christopher replied. "We just need to get her to come out of her little shell if she wants to have the career she is expecting." Then Christopher waked away.

"Don't mind him," Carlos said. "The guy's a major asshole, but you know these artsy types."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple weeks later Glori found herself back on a plane for the final shooting in Hawaii again. She was sad that she had not spent that much time with her husband but figured it would all be worth it if the movie was a success.

The first week went like the last 2 weeks in Hawaii. Glori and Vic would hang out almost exclusively. Once they were away from everyone else the flirting picked up to where they were before they left. A few times they went out dancing. Glori could really fell the wetness building below when she danced with this gorgeous movie star. She knew it was wrong but spent many a night with her womanizer toy dreaming it was Vic so she could sleep. The two had a few romantic moments where they almost kissed but nothing ever happened.

There was a week left in shooting when Glori and Vic had to shoot a pivotal sex scene. Christopher told Glori to come in three hours before filming was about to begin for the day. She met him in his private office and he played tape of her last performance.

"It doesn't feel real," Christopher stated. "When I watch this, I don't believe you are fucking. It feels so emotionless and scripted. Do you care about this movie? Do you want it to be a success? Do you take yourself seriously as actor?

"Of course, I do!" Glori pleaded. "I'll try harder, get more into it."

"No, the whole movie depends on this scene. We've shot it 4 times and it's not going to work. I'm thinking about pulling the plug." Christopher snapped. "The producers are going to be pissed."

"There has to be something we can do to salvage it. A rewrite perhaps?" Glori suggested.

"There will be no, rewrite. We are done. The whole movie depends on this scene. This one single scene. But you are unable to convince the audience."

"You're the director, direct me, how can I convince them?" Glori asked.

"You can't, you've tried your best to act it out, but you cannot do it, it's beyond your skills. The only way this is going to work is if you..." Christopher trailed off.

"If I do what?" Glori asked.

"If you fuck him for real!" Christopher yelled.

"What?" Glori replied. "I can't do that, I'm married!"

"You Americans are such puritans," Christopher stated. "Get over yourself and be and think about the project. It's the only way."

"What about Sue?" Glori asked. "Is she willing to give it a shot?"

"Oh yes, well unlike you, her heart is in this project. She actually did it for us. However, since she is a lesbian, it had the passion of an economic seminar. Completely unusable," Christopher shot back.

"I can't, my husband will leave me," Glori cried.

"How would he ever find out?" Christopher replied. "Look, your husband has seen your body double with his own eyes. When the movie comes out, he will believe it is her. I'll even mix in some scenes with her in it for good measure. Before I was director, I was cameraman. I'm very skilled at the position. I can shoot the scene myself. Nobody will know but us three. Vic has already agreed to do it. I have the room set up and we will do it in a dark room with special equipment. The two of you will barely know I'm there.

This movie could be a huge boost for your career, but I can't see it going forward any other way. So, we can shoot the scene now, or we can cancel the movie. What's it going to be?"

Glori was torn. She knew this was a make or break moment for her career and her marriage. Christopher had made a convincing argument. Could fucking a movie star once in the name of art really be that bad? Bill had told her to do what she needed to do. She could already feel the moisture building between her legs.

12