The Actress & The History Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie played with her bush, shoved two fingers into her pussy and with her other hand began playing with the clitoris. Mark began to stroke his erection. Sophie's hand was a blur as she continued to play wither clitoris. She reached and found her G spot and rubbing both had her shouting her orgasm. Mark came on the shower glass. Sophie felt so good and loved watching Mark shoot his cum.

Mark joined Sophie in the shower and they washed each other. Mark was infatuated with Sophie's bush and spent quite a bit of time soaping it. Sophie tried to push him away but he was having nothing of it. As her clitoris came out from its hood, Mark took his fingers and quickly stroked her engorged pleasure center.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck." I'm cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Fuck, I'm cummminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. God damn!"

Mark held her up through her orgasm. Then he kissed her.

"You are going to kill me," Sophie said.

"Can you think of a better way to go?"

He kissed her again and then they finished washing each other. The heated towels felt good as did the plush robe.

"You get out," Sophie said to Mark. "I need to get ready." She gently shoved Mark out of the bathroom.

Eventually they got ready and were off to The Cricket Club in Cap May, an upscale restaurant. Once they were seated and after they ordered drinks Mark had a question for Sophie.

"Why," Mark asked.

"Why what?"

"You are an actress and I'm a school teacher. Why have you made me feel so good?"

"First of all, I liked when you told every one of my enablers to leave me alone. Secondly, I knew that you didn't know who I was and what I did. You weren't trying to pick me up because of who I am. I saw something in you that I liked, and after dinner, which was spectacular, I liked you enough that I didn't prevent nature to take its course where we wound up in bed. I have never found the passion with anyone until I was with you. I have never had a long-time relationship. Yeah, I've had my Hollywood hook ups, but nothing like I felt last night. It was different in so many ways and so very refreshing. I never thought I was one to have a long-time relationship,, but even after one night, you make me feel so good that I would love to continue this. Want to give it a chance?"

"I have never felt like this for anyone, ever. But, after you finish your movie, you go back to Los Angeles. I'm committed to teaching in New Jersey. Long distance relationships are difficult at best. To be honest with you, I'm willing to try, but, I don't know how it's going to succeed?"

Sophie was crying. "Why do I fall for a guy who lives three thousand miles away," she sobbed.

"Please stop. We have another two weeks together before you have to go back to LA. Maybe you'll get tired of me by that time."

Others in the restaurant looked at the table. Many recognized her and some even took pictures.

"We need to find a way to make it work," Mark said.

While the food was excellent, the conversation was limited and strained. When they got back to the house, Sophie made it a point to get into bed first. She was naked. Mark followed suit a few minutes later.

"How was it possible to fall in love after one date,?" Sophie thought.

"Hold me Mark, please." She climbed next to him as he reached around and they were one. They stayed that way for close to an hour. No words were spoken. Mark felt tears on his chest. She fell asleep that way. Sleep was hard to come by for Mark.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It smelled like Sophie was making salami and eggs. She didn't even bother with putting on a tee-shirt. Mark crawled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. He had put on a pair of shorts.

"Smells great. You're a good cook as well as a sexy, smart woman."

"Stanford University. Graduated Summa cum laude."

"I'm out of my league," Mark responded while laughing, being a Yale grad. "You want to go to Cape May and walk around?"

"I'd like that.

"I've made a reservation for dinner in Atlantic City. Is that okay by you?"

"Yup."

"This is truly great, especially when cooked by a woman who is naked and sexy,"

Mark said, as he added some Goulden's spicy brown mustard, while he devoured the food.

"I love salami and eggs," Sophie said.

"You haven't lost being Jewish, have you.?"

"No, never will."

"Tell me where and how you grew up."

For the next hour, Sophie told Mark about her growing up in Los Angeles and getting into show business.

After breakfast, they left for Cape May around 11 AM. They had a great time walking around this small community. Sophie reached for Mark's hand and would not let go. People recognized her, but left her alone except for this seven year old girl who came up to her and said,, "Are you Sophie Peabody?"

Sophie bent over so she could respond looking at her face-to-face. "I am. What is your name?"

"My name is Robin. I saw you in the 'Building Friends Movie.' I liked it a lot."

"I'm glad you did." Seeing her parents nearby she asked Robin, "Would you like to take a picture together?" Mark moved away.

"You mean it? I would like that."

"Are those your parents?" Sophie point to a man and woman.

"That's my mommy and daddy."

"What are their names?"

"Stan and Rachel."

"Stan, Rachel; vour daughter would like to take a picture with me. Can you help us?"

"Of course," Rachel said. "Thank you."

"Come here Robin. Let's make sure this comes out good."

Stan took a few pictures then showed them to Robin and Sophie.

Robin said, "These looks great."

Stan said to Robin, "What do you say to Sophie?"

"Thank you very much, Sophie. I had a good time. Bye."

"Bye, Robin. It was fun." Her parents thanked her as well.

Mark moved back to Sophie and said, "I bet you get this all the time?"

"Not as much as you think. I do the autograph thing at movie premiers. For the most part, they leave me alone."

Before they knew it was time for lunch.. Mark took her to Congress Hall, the first seaside resort in America, starting in 1819. Mark told her about the history and led to the outside bar. They shared a bottle of Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay with salads.

"It's perfect. What time is dinner?"

"7:00 PM. The car service will pick us up at 6:00 PM.

"Car service?"

"It's just easier. It takes about forty-five minutes to get there. I'd rather have wine and let someone else drive."

Watching people go bye, they enjoyed each other's company. Mark had something to say.

"Sophie, would you consider staying at my place in Hoboken until you head back to LA?"

"You mean it?"

"Yes. Of course, I mean it. I want to be with you as much as possible."

"I'll check out of the hotel when we get back to Hoboken tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"That's great."

They finished the wine, spent a little more time walking and drove back to the house in time for a quick swim before getting ready for dinner. Sophie put on a very short printed mini-skirt and a white cotton blouse. She had to wear a bra otherwise her nipples would poke through the blouse but she decided to go without her panties. She had 3" white high heels on her feet.

Mark had put on a pair of black Ralph Lauren shorts and a button-down pink shirt. He had on a pair of black Cole Hahn loafers. He took a bottle of Flowers Pinot Noir from his wine cabinet.

The limo was on time and the trip gave Mark plenty of time to explain just what Chef Vola is. When they arrived at the restaurant Mark was greeted by Louis, the son of the owners. Louis was, by all accounts, running the restaurant. Mark gave Louis a hug and introduced Sophie.

"I see you moved up to the big time, Mark," Louis said while laughing.

"I enjoy your movies, Sophie. Enjoy dinner."

"Thank you very much. I'm sure I will."

They started with the tossed salad. Sophie ordered fish and Mark, the Veal Parmigiana on the bone, a meal enough for three days. They split pasta in meat sauce. They did, after waiting thirty minutes, order dessert. They shared Louise's raspberry Chambord chilled pie and a Banana Cream Pie.

"I'm going to have to hit the gym tomorrow morning before we head back home," Sophie said.

"I'll join you.," Mark responded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the way home, Sophie cuddled up to mark, took his hand and placed it under her skirt. Mark found out that her pussy was soaking wet.

"Please make me cum, please."

As the window was up, separating the front from the back of the limo, Mark worked his way back up her leg, rubbing her thick bush in his hand. He played with her slit, and finding that he was able to shove two fingers deeply into her cunt, did so. He worked his fingers around as Sophie gyrated her bottom, gasping out her pleasure. "Oh, Mark, more, more. Oh, my pussy is feeling so fucking good. He moved his fingers reaching her g-spot. Tapping on that sensitive tissue with one finger, he took the second finger and made circles around her clitoris. "I'm cummmiiiinnnnnng. Fuck. I'm cummmmiinnnng." Thrusting her bottom, increasing her pleasure. She squirted onto Mark's hand, then settled back on the seat and closed her eyes.

Mark smiled to himself. This woman was sexy, fun to be with, made him laugh, and made his cock harder than any other woman had. And she looked great dressed or naked. He hoped that they could find a way to continue the relationship.

When they arrived at home, Sophie went directly to use the bathroom in the master bedroom. Mark used the one in the hallway. He found Sophie nude in bed. As he climbed in Sophie said, "Come fuck me, now."

"Climb on top. I want to play with your tits." Sophie easily slid down on his cock. She bent forward and Mark took first her left nipple and then next, her right nipple into his mouth. Sophie started to rise up on his erection. By the third stroke, Sophie was already screaming and cumming.

"Fuck me. Deeper, Deeper, Mark. Oh, fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmming."

"Me too," Mark yelled as he dumped his semen into her wonderful pussy.

Sophie began to weep. "In two weeks I have to go back to LA and you have to stay in New Jersey. How will we make this work?"

"Something will come up. By the way, next Sunday, I've been invited to my parent's house. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. I haven't told them about you because I did not know how busy you were going to be."

"Are you serious. I'll make the time to meet your family."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were up early on Sunday. When Sophie awoke, she found Mark's face plastered to her bush and pussy. He had spread her legs and was feasting on her pleasure core.

"Oh, fuck." She started her gyrations of her hips moving up and down. Mark's tongue found her furry slit and slid his tongue up and down on her slit. At times, he pushed his tongue into her pussy.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Feels so gooooooooooooooooooood."

He moved his tongue onto her clitoris, eliciting louder moans and eventually screams as he locked his mouth around the pearl and moved his tongue back and forth and around the sensitive bud.

"Faster, move faster," Sophie was screaming as her hips kept moving off the bed. "Oh God, Oh Gooooooooooooooooooooood. I'm cumming, cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. She was now squeezing her tits, pulling on her nipples. Pulling out her nipples, nipples that were so fucking hard. "Now, cummming, fuck cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng." She squirted into Mark's face.

"Good morning," Mark said.

"You're fuckin' crazy," Sophie said. "But I liked the crazy. You've made me cum so hard, harder then I've ever cum. You are such a great lover. Thank you."

"My pleasure." Mark was smiling. He began to get up to make breakfast.

"Where are you going?"

"We have to eat."

"Get your cock over here. I'm not done with you."

Mark walked back to the bed sporting an erection that tented his shorts. Sophie pulled down his shorts and placed her mouth on his cock. She moved her lips up and down his shaft, eventually putting more pressure using only her mouth. She held his cock at the base as she continued to make Mark moan his approval.

"Going to cum. Feels so fucking good. Don't stop, Sophie."

Sophie moved her mouth faster until Mark warned her that he was coming. "Sophie. I'm cumming, cummmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnng."

She sealed her lips around the crown and jacked him off as he came. He gave her one, two, three large spurts of his love juice. After he was done he fell back onto the bed, joining Sophie in an embrace.

"What a way to start a morning," Sophie said. They stayed on the bed until Mark said, "Why don't you cook up some breakfast while I put the sheets and towels into the washing machine."

They spent Sunday walking around the town of Avalon, some twenty minutes north of Wildwood Crest. Sophie stopped by the Lilly Pulitzer store. It took an hour, but was quite productive as Sophie found a few summer dresses. She asked that they be mailed to Mark's house.

That night they had a great meal at Tisha's, the finest restaurant in Cape May. Mark had Arancini and Sophie had Scallop Risotto as appetizers. For their main course Mark had the Veal Chop and Sophie had the grilled swordfish. They shared each other's meal. They found a nice bottle of Chardonnay, but skipped dessert.

Back at the house they settled down to watch "50 Children," a documentary about the saving of 50 Jewish children in World War II by a Jewish couple from Philadelphia.

In bed Sophie couldn't sleep. The thought of not being with Mark was daunting. She looked at Mark, who was sleeping soundly, and touched his shoulder, bent over and kissed him on his cheek. She loved this man, more than anyone else she ever loved. Finally, she looked at the clock. It was 2:00 AM when she finally turned over and drifted off to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Monday morning everything was done at the house. They were packed and ready to get back to Hoboken. The top was down on this brilliant sunny day. They drove mostly in silence as it was hard to hear with the top down. They got to Sophie's hotel and she asked Mark to wait for her as she packed. She placed all of her stuff into four large Louis Vuitton suitcases. They barely fit into the Audi. Sophie had to hold one of the suitcases on her lap. When they got to Mark's place, Mark found space for Sophie's stash. Sophie took over most of the cabinet space inside the master bathroom. Mark didn't miss a beat when he said, "I want to thank you for letting me stay in this lovely house." He started laughing.

"Remember, it's only for two weeks."

"I know and I'm regretting the day you go back to Los Angeles. Sophie remained silent.

They settled down for the day with Sophie getting ready for the next day's filming as Mark had to finalize his lesson plans.

Sophie turned to Mark and said, I'm not on the set on Friday. Can I come watch you teach?"

I'll check with the people I need to speak to, but it should not be a problem."

They had pizza delivered, with Mark having a beer and Sophie a glass of wine.

The next day Mark gave Sophie a key to the house. "You trust me?" she laughed.

"I have cameras all over the place. If you bring in another guy to the house, I'll know." He laughed at his own words.

On Tuesday, Sophie left for the set at 6 AM and Mark was out of the house by 7 AM. Mark came home to find Sophie soaking in the hot tub. She turned the tub off, and stood up, when Mark walked in. He saw bubbles attached to her bush and nipples.

"You have a good day.?" Sophie asked.

"It just got a whole lot better," he responded.

"See anything you like?"

"You are truly beautiful, but get in the shower. Need to talk to you. All good."

Mark watched her get out of the tub and walk past him to the shower. He thought to himself, "What a lovely ass."

"Like my ass, do you?"

"You caught me, but yes, your ass is great to see."

She gave him a kiss just before she entered the shower.

She came out in a robe and found Mark on the couch. He looked like he was reviewing papers.

"What's going on?"

"If you are still available you can come to watch me teach on Friday.'

"All courses?"

That's up to you."

"I'm all in. Thank you."

Mark took the time to go over what each class was working on, telling her that he has two honors classes out of the four. He also asked for her to be ready to answer questions as they surely will recognize you.

"I can't wait."

They settled into a routine. Every night they made love. Sometimes their lovemaking was wild, but more often they settled on a slow, passionate fuck. They often climaxed together with Mark unloading his seed into Sophie hairy pussy.

Friday arrived and Sophie couldn't wait to be with Mark at school. During the first period, word got around about Mr. Steiner's guest. Mark introduced Sophie Weiss as his friend who wanted to sit in on his classes. He heard the whispers and told the class that Ms. Weiss would answer questions toward the end of the class.

Sophie saw how effortless Mark ran his class and how they responded to his leadership. It looked like the kids ran the discussions with Mark getting them back on point when they wandered. Sophie talked about the movie business, but the one question she got in every class was, "Is Mark your boyfriend?"

He always answered with a laugh, pointing to Sophie, "I don't know, am I?"

"Yes," she shouted. The class laughed and applauded.

His fellow teachers had fun with Mark as they teased him about how he could wind up with such a beautiful woman when he was so ordinary looking and a school teacher. Sophie had a great time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day they were off to his parent's house, to celebrate his parent's anniversary. He introduced Sophie to Phil and Laura. He had not told his parents who he was bringing to the party. They were happy he was bringing a date.

"Mom, Dad, this is my good friend Sophie Weiss."

"Nice to meet both of you."

"Wait a second. I know who you are," his mom said.

"Guilty as charged," Sophie said as she smiled.

"But you said your last name is Weiss. But in the movies you are Peabody."

"My stage name is Peabody. But I'm a true Weiss. My parents are Rebecca and Rabbi Sam Weiss."

"Rabbi," Mark exclaimed. "Even I didn't know that."

"I try to keep some secrets from your son." They all laughed.

When is was time to say good-bye, Laura said to Sophie, "You are welcome to this house anytime. I don't know what you saw in Mark, but I've never seen him happier." She gave Sophie a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Sophie gave Phil a kiss and said "Thank you."

Before they got in the car Sophie said, "I had such a great time. Your parents are fantastic. Thank you for inviting me." She went over and gave him a strong kiss.

"Would you like to drive the car?"

"You're kidding me!"

"You do know how to drive don't you?"

"Yeah, I know how to drive." She slipped into the driver's seat then set the GPS and smoked out onto the road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Lie back," Sophie said.

Naked, Sophie climbed on top of Mark and inserted his cock into her pussy. Mark reached up and started to play with her nipples. They stood out and Sophie began to moan as Mark increased the pressure. He continued for a few minutes when he took two fingers and sought out her clitoris.

"Oh, fuck Mark. This feels so good."

As Mark increased the speed of his fingers, Sophie increased the pace of her thrusts on Mark's cock. In a few minutes she was out of control.

"Going to cum. Going to cum on your hard cock. So fucking goooooood." Mark was almost there.