The Actress & The History Teacher

Story Info
Can an Actress & History teacher find love? Plenty of Sex.
10.5k words
4.55
7.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

Disclaimers. Those getting laid are at least 18 years old. There is no anal in the story. I was not an English major in college so I ask forgiveness in any punctuation, spelling an/or grammatical mistakes. There is plenty of sex in this story. Any mistakes will not take you away from enjoying the Actress and History teacher. Comments and voting are always appreciated. NYBoss

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark Steiner sat at, what was for a few minutes, the empty bar on the first floor of the W Hotel in Hoboken, New Jersey. It was 5 PM, Friday afternoon, Memorial Day weekend when he sat down. It was the end of a tough two days, sitting through various lectures on the proposed American History curriculum for the following year for the state. He was the County representative for the seminar. He was a brilliant teacher with students doing everything they could to get into his class.

Mark was a brilliant student at Yale. He double majored in finance and history. All he wanted to do was teach when he got out of school. His dad wanted him to work for his company and pressured him, gently, to come work for him. He made a deal with his dad that when he turned thirty, six years after he graduated, he could pursue his dream of becoming a teacher.

He was brilliant in his capacity working for his dad. The company's profitability, due to Mark's doing, rose seventy percent in the six years. During that time, Mark pursued and earned a PhD in American History.

Mark started to look for a job in January and after a series of interviews, was given a job as a high school American History teacher in Montclair, New Jersey.

On Mark's last day of work, his mom and dad took him out to lunch, near the office located on the upper east side of New York City.

"I'm very proud of you, Mark," his dad Phil said. "You made a tremendous impact on our business. Profitability has gone through the roof. You are always welcome to come back, maybe some day to run the company," Phil laughed. So did Mark and his mom, Laura.

His mom asked, "What are you going to do over the summer? Are you going to stay in your apartment in the city?" His parents lived in Scarsdale, just north of the city.

"I may do a little traveling, but mostly I'm going to look for a place to live." He was in a small two-bedroom apartment in New York City. He wanted to be closer to where he was going to teach.

"Mark, your mom and I want to give you this gift to help you out." Phil handed Mark a check for $50 million dollars.

"I don't know what to say except thank you." He got up from his seat and embraced both his parents. He was an only child and was always provided for. But this was beyond comprehension.

Phil said, "Buy a place to live. Get yourself a cool car. Have fun, perhaps even find a girl."

Mark was a good looking 6'2" man, with wavy brown hair and the perpetual five o'clock shadow for a beard. Mark had a number of relationships, but none of them lasted longer than six months.

He purchased a place in Hoboken, modernized some of it. He bought an Audi convertible and last year he built a beach house in Wildwood Crest. He had built a pool with the house but he loved the beach.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So here was Mark, nursing a beer, ready to go home after one more beer when this ruckus came into the bar. There was this very good looking lady being yelled at by three different people. From what he could hear, they were each yelling something unrelated to each other.

It just so happened that the lady sat in the chair right next to Mark. The yelling continued until it didn't. It didn't because Mark put an end to the nonsense. Mark yelled, "TIMEOUT!.. What the hell is going on? I'm trying to enjoy a beer and the three of you are yelling as though this woman killed Mother Theresa. Does she work for you?"

"One of the women said, "We work together."

Mark asked her, "Is there anything that needs to get done that can't wait until Tuesday? It's the Memorial Day weekend. Surely you have somewhere to go?"

"We'll see you on Tuesday, Sophie," all three of them said. Then they left.

"I'm impressed," the now very good-looking lady said.

"So am I. Bill," turning to the bartender "Please give Sophie a drink."

A glass of Chardonnay was brought to Sophie. "I'm at a disadvantage. I don't know who to thank."

Mark offered Sophie his hand as he said, "Mark Steiner."

"Sophie Peabody."

"What was that all about?"

"They weren't happy with the last scene we filmed."

Sophie Peabody was a major movie star. She was twenty-nine years old, drop dead gorgeous, 5'8" tall, 130 lbs. Wavy black hair and violet eyes. She sported a 36C set of tits. She was in Hoboken filming her latest movie.

Mark said, "Don't take this the wrong way, Sophie, but I'm not a Hollywood or movie watcher."

"Then what do you do?"

"I'm a high school American History teacher."

"Why?" Sophie asked.

"Before I give you an answer let me ask you, are you staying at the hotel?

"Yes for another two or three weeks."

"My answer to 'why' will take longer than the time it will take to finish your wine. Would you like to join me for dinner? It's a local place, Italian food, none better called Augustino's. I have a reservation, but a buddy of mine couldn't make it, so I'm looking for a dinner partner," Mark said with a huge smile.

Sophie returned the smile. "That was smooth. Great pick up line, by the way. Do I have time to change?"

"No problem and it's very informal. I'll meet you here. By the way your last name can't be Peabody."

"No, it's Weiss"

Then maybe we should skip dinner and go to Shabbat services.

"Don't press your luck." She was now laughing hysterically.

Ten minutes later, Sophie returned wearing tight jeans and a sweater top. A pair of Converse sneakers covered her feet. Her tits were magnificent.

Mark paid the bill and off they went. It was a good twenty minute walk to the restaurant, but the weather was perfect. Halfway through the walk, Sophie reached for Mark's hand and that was the way they entered Augustino's.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark had warned Sophie about the owner. When Sharon saw Mark she gave him a big hug. "Sharon, this is my friend Sophie."

"She's the best looking broad you ever brought into this place."

Mark stopped at the bar to say hello to Sharon's sister, Christine.

When they were seated Sharon asked Sophie, "Where are you from?"

"Los Angeles. I'm here visiting friends and I ran into Mark. I've known him all of one hour."

"Sophie, Mark is a good person. A very good person."

After Sharon went through the specials, they took a few minutes to decide what they wanted. They settled on a bottle of Chianti. They ordered and after the food was at the table, Sophie, without asking, decided that she wanted to taste what Mark ordered. Mark returned the favor. While they were eating, Mark explained what his dream was, his work for his dad and what he's been doing now.

"I try to bring history alive. I have four 11th grade classes that start with me in September and finish up in June. I go through the period of just before the Revolutionary War to what's going on now. It's a stretch, but the kids are focused. It's interactive most of the time. You should come see the kids."

"Maybe I will."

The dinner conversation was light and filled with much laughter. Hollywood star Sophie could not believe Mark never saw her in a movie. He did not treat her as a movie star, something she loved.

Mark paid the bill, said good night to Sharon and Christine. Sharon went over to Sophie and said, "You are welcome back at any time. If you want to bring this guy with you," pointing to Mark, "I'll get you a better table."

"Are you tired or do you want to hear some live music?"

"Tired but I want to hear some music and I want to be with you." Sophie turned a gave Mark an unexpected passionate kiss. They went to an Irish Bar, McBrides. They had a great band playing that night. They left the bar around midnight.

"Where's your townhouse?"

"It's a few blocks from Augustino's. I'll tell you about it as we walk back to the hotel."

"Don't tell me about it. Show it to me."

They held hands as they walked back to Mark's townhouse. Actually, it was two townhouses. When he was looking for a place to live, the two homes, one next to the other came on the market at the same time. He jumped at the opportunity to buy them. He did a major renovation, one taking close to six months, before he could move in. They knocked down walls, redid the electrical system, plumbing and expanded the kitchen and living quarters. He even put in a hot tub and full gym.

Mark and Sophie walked into the house and she was overwhelmed by what she saw.

"And you did this on a teacher's salary?" Sophie laughed when asking the question.

"Not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

"Come have a seat," as he led Sophie to the couch in the living room.

He explained working for his dad and how much he was appreciated when

he left. He did not give her any specifics as to the amount of the check. "I'm pretty good at finances so I never have to work again, except I love what I'm doing."

He took Sophie on a tour of the entire house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Mark showed her the master bedroom Sophie said, "I'm not going home tonight," as she took off her top and undid her bra.

Mark moved over and kissed Sophie on her mouth, finding her tongue a welcome recipient of his all while caressing her tits. He moved to her nipples and began pulling them gently, causing them to get harder. After a few minutes he moved his head lower and started licking and then biting her sensitive nubs.

"Don't stop, Mark. Please don't stop. It feels so good."

For a few minutes he continued, one nipple then the other nipple. Mark pushed his hand into Sophie's jeans and rubbed her soft, thick bush before sliding his middle finger into her very wet pussy. He finger fucked her causing her to moan loudly and frequently. She pushed her jeans down her legs and began to thrust her pussy into his finger. Mark added a second finger then found her G-spot.

Sophie was bucking against his fingers, finally announcing her climax, screaming, "Oh fuck. Fuck. So fucking gooooooood. I'm cumming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Mark pincher her clitoris and that threw her over the edge. "Oh, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Fuck. Fuck."

Mark held her for a few minutes then gently placed her on the bed.

"You've made me cum like no one ever has. Thank you so much. I want to crawl into bed with you."

"Let me find you something to wear."

"No. I want to be naked with you. I want to feel you cum in me."

He laughed and said, "If you insist."

They each removed the rest of their clothing. Before Sophie jumped into bed, she stood before Mark showing him her totally nude body. He loved the fullness of her bush.

"You're absolutely beautiful. Stunning."

"Thank you."

Mark was moving onto the bed when Sophie saw his cock for the fist time. Mark's cock was slightly larger than average as was the girth. They faced each other in bed.

"I want you in me now, please."

As Sophie was so wet from her first orgasm, Mark had no trouble sliding his cock into he pussy.

"You fee so good in me."

"Your pussy feels so fucking good." Mark started to move his cock. He bottomed out then slid almost all the way out and continued to do this. All the while, they were sucking face. Tongues moving together. Mark took Sophie's legs and raised them high and toward her head. His cock was now able to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh, your cock feels so fucking good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum". It didn't take long as Sophie announced her orgasm.

"Cum on my cock," Mark yelled. He loved the feeling of her pussy. He was going to cum soon.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Me too," Mark screamed.

"Cum in me. I'm safe. I want to feel your cum." She did feel a few blasts of semen. When his cock softened, he slid out, dribbling a few last pieces of semen on Sophie's bush."

They wrapped their arms around each other, then Sophie spoke. "I had a great, no better than great day today. I normally don't jump into bed with some guy I just met, but talking to you, it was different."

"You are a beautiful and talented woman. I want to see more of you, if that's possible. I want to ask you this. I have a beach house on the Jersey Shore in Wildwood Crest, about three hours from here. I was planning to go to the house tomorrow, coming back on Monday. I'd like to invite you to join me. We would leave early. I have a pool at the house as the ocean water is still too cold. We can walk on the beach, go out for dinner and see Cape May, the next town over from where my house is. You would..."

Sophie stopped him. "I would love to go away with you. I just need to stop by the hotel so I can pick up a few things."

"If you have a scarf take it with you. I have a convertible that I drive."

"I do. Do you have one more fuck in you."

He turned her over onto her hands and knees and entered here quickly. She started cumming in less than two minutes. "Fuck, I'm cumming already. Cumming. Oh God, I'm cumminnnnnng."

Mark was right behind her, emptying his load into her soaking wet pussy.

As they went back to their pillows Sophie said, "That was so nice. I need to sleep." She got closer to Mark, kissed him a few times and said, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark woke up around 8 AM only to find the other side of the bed empty. However, he was wide awake when his senses detected someone cooking. He grabbed a pair of shorts and went down to the kitchen.

"I really could make a great dinner in this kitchen," Sophie remarked. She was wearing a New York Giants tee-shirt, barely covering her ass. Every time she moved, the tee-shirt rose higher. Mark was quiet as he watched this.

"This is a great sight to wake up to," he said. "That and the great smell coming from the kitchen is great."

"I make a great cheese omelet," she said as she plated the food. She also added some fried potatoes and had toast waiting.

Tasting the food Mark said, "This is great. Really great. It's been a while since I had such a great breakfast. Thank you."

"You are more than welcome," as Sophie put the rest of the omelet into her plate and started to eat. "What time do you think we will be leaving?"

"I figure close to noon by the time I shower, you shower and you get some of your clothes. Maybe a little earlier depending when we get out of here."

After they finished breakfast and cleaned the kitchen Mark announced that he was going to take a shower.

"I saw how big the shower is. It can fit more than one person. Mind if I join you?"

"I can't be responsible for what happens," Mark chuckled.

"I'll take my chances."

They both brushed their teeth and while Mark shaved, Sophie jumped into the shower. He joined her some two minutes later. They embraced and kissed, and kissed some more. Sophie soaped Mark and got his cock hard using her hands, twisting his erection and jerking his cock. Meanwhile Mark washed her tits, paying attention to her rapidly hardening nipples. He washed her thick, black bush, leaving the washing of her pussy to Sophie.

"Fuck me, Mark. Please fuck me"

He bent her over, with her grasping the marble table, and slid into her pussy. He began his thrusting as he held her hips. Her bush reached up and back toward her bottom. So sexy.

"I'm going to cum again. Oh, Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Your cock is so deep in me. Yes, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Cum in me Mark. I want your cum. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

Mark moved faster, his cock pitoning in and out of the sexy, hairy pussy. When he heard Sophie scream, he also shouted as his orgasm took over as he emptied his balls into the sexiest, most beautiful woman he ever met.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Resting for a few minutes Mark said, "If we want to get down to the beach house before July, we need to finish up here and get going." He was laughing as was Sophie.

Fifteen minutes later, Sophie wearing another Giants tee-shirt and Mark, holing a small travel bag were off to Sophie's hotel. "Nice wheels," Sophie said. Mark waited in the convertible as Sophie went to pack a bag.

At the front desk the clerk stopped Sophie to give her a letter. She thanked him and put the letter in her bag. It took her ten minutes to pack a bag and was in the convertible ready to go, surprising Mark that it only took her ten minutes to get ready.

She looked at him and said, "It's easy to pack when you don't include toiletries, underwear and things to sleep in." She smiled at him, reached around and gave him a tender kiss on his lips and then a more forceful one where their tongues played together.

Mark started the car and they were off. The sun was out, Sophie looked amazing. Mark was trying to figure out why? Three hours later, they were parked in front of Mark's three-story home, one and a half blocks from the beach.

"Wow, this house looks amazing," Sophie shouted.

Mark opened the door, asked Sophie to remove her shoes and gave her tour of the first floor. There was a door leading out to the pool and one leading to the garage. There was an empty room next to the pool. "I haven't figured out what I want to do with this yet." They took the elevator up to the second floor where the living quarters were. He showed her the four bedrooms and told her she could pick out any one she wanted.

"Where are you sleeping?"

"I usually sleep in the Master Bedroom."

"Would you like some company,?" she was laughing hysterically when she asked the question.

"I really could use a good night's sleep, so sleeping alone may be better. However, what kind of host would be if I let you sleep alone? Unsuccessfully trying to stifle a laugh he said, "You can join me if you promise not to snore."

"Can I scream and yell."

"I think that is okay. I'll just have to see how loud you get."

"If you think I was loud yesterday, you haven't heard anything yet. I promise."

Sophie walked over to him and kissed him.

Let's finish the tour and if you like we can sit by the pool.

There was a huge den, and office, dining room and kitchen on the top floor. Mark got to the pool and set up the chairs and a bottle of wine. Sophie walked through the door and Mark's jaw dropped. Sophie was wearing a barely there, black thong bikini. She had trimmed the sides of her bush. Her tits were spilling out of the top.

"I guess you approve," pointing to Mark's obvious erection.

Mark smiled.

After a glass of wine, the sun and the drive took its toll. After playing with each other in the pool. They fell asleep. As the sun was going down, it got colder around the pool. Sophie and Mark woke up. They stayed, on the lounges, wrapped a round in the large towels for a few more minutes.

"You up for grabbing a bite to eat?," Mark asked.

"Sure, but I need to shower."

"So do I."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophie got into the shower first. She sat down on the bench in the shower and spread her legs. Her thick, black bush was on display. She looked directly at Mark and began to play with her pussy. "Mark, watch me and cum for me."

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers