The Administrative Assistants

Story Info
The email debacle.
6.4k words
3.93
7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Before I start the story. I am displeased that my stories are ending up on reading lists, so please note:

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

I do not condone this type of treatment of women but wrote this story to illustrate what a woman may do to keep her job in an alternate reality.

Now, I will start with the story!

It was a bad Friday afternoon for Carol. She has caught up all the work for the week and started to exchange emails with her coworker Sally to relieve the boredom of a slow Friday afternoon. Carol erroneously sent an email to Charles Martin, her boss, that she meant to send to her coworker Sally. The email had nothing to do with their work, was utterly improper to say the least, and bordering on obscene. To top that off there are rules in the company that forbid the use of the company email for private use, it is an infraction that could lead to immediate dismissal of the offenders, if the boss so desired.

Charles is an unmarried religious fanatic with perverted proclivities, who is also a male chauvinist. He is thirty-five years old and took over the company from his father, who retired because of ill health. He had his eye on Carol and Sally because of their disposition and mature beauty. He noted a touch of submissiveness in their nature, which intrigued him.

Carol and Sally were summoned to Charles office just before the end of the day Friday.

Charles began chastising them as the two ladies entered the office. He was in a rage. "This type of conduct in this company will not be tolerated." Charles boomed as he addressed the two cowering ladies in front of him. "What were you thinking Carol?" He demanded as he handed the two women copies of the email he received.

"I wasn't thinking sir." Carol offered as an excuse.

"Sally, I had IT bring up your email and you have been implicit in this email exchange also, instead of doing your work, both have been wasting time with your offensive emails. I am too angry to decide now, see me on Monday. I will decide over the weekend what to do. To your credit, both of you are excellent workers, and are very knowledgeable in this field. I want to know what possessed you to send the disgusting banter over the company email. I will need an answer from both of you ladies Monday morning, be here at seven AM sharp." Charles stated angrily and turned his back on the two shaken women signaling the end of the confrontation. They didn't see the smirk on his face as he turned away from them. "This may be fun!" He thought as he started to type.

"Sorry boss." Both women, who really needed their jobs, said apologetically in unison before they left the boss's office with their heads down.

As the two stressed women walked to their cars.

"I hope we don't lose our jobs over my indiscretion." Carol said.

"We will have to make sure we don't lose your jobs." Sally stated with more resolve than she felt.

Both shaken women entered their cars and left for the weekend.

At the Shaw home Peter was in his office when Carol came home. He most often works from home, and she was thankful her husband was there today. She walked into his office in a despondent mood.

"How was your day today my dear?" He asked without looking up from his computer.

"It was terrible. I will probably get fired." She said as she went to him in tears.

"It will work out you are too good at your job to be canned." Peter stated without even hearing what happened as he took his distraught wife in his arms to calm her down.

In the Camden Household it was approximately the same reaction from David when his wife Sally came home in tears.

A little about each couple and the organization they work for to get a better sense where this tale is going:

Carol has worked at Martin Consultants for sixteen years as an administrative assistant in the main office. She is five foot six, weighs one hundred and fifty pounds, has black hair to her shoulders, brown eyes, and a thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-eight figure. Carol is fifty-nine and her husband Peter is two years older. They have three boys all grown and out of the house, but their offspring live close by.

Sally Camden has red hair just off her shoulders', green eyes, five foot two, and has a thirty-eight, twenty-five, thirty-eight figure. Sally weighs in at one-forty-five. She is fifty-five years old and has worked for Martin consultants as an administrative assistant for ten years. Her husband is the same age. They have two grown sons who live close by also.

Martin Consultants has a CEO, CFO, IT, five VPs, all male with Carol and Sally the only females working in the office as administrative assistants. The company is a multinational organization and has many clients around the world.

Peter took pains to make sure Carol had a good weekend, they went out to dinner, and he did all the things that she likes to do. He cuddled with his wife, although sex on the weekend was nonexistent as the mature woman was too stressed to enjoy a roll in the hay. Peter made breakfast for her, and they spent Sunday at home.

It was the same for the Camden's but there was the unknown element loaming over both women. They wanted to get Monday over with, but they didn't want the day to come.

As noted above, it was a very trying weekend for the two women and both arrived at work at 6:45 on Monday morning as they did not want to be late. They went to the CEO's door and knocked.

"Come in." They heard and entered.

As the two women entered the room, they were surprised to see not only Charles Martin. but along with him, the five VP's, the CFO, the head of IT, the company lawyer, and a security guard were in attendance.

"Good morning, ladies, I hope you had a good weekend?" Charles said with a grin and without waiting for an answer from the two shaken women when they saw the whole office there, he continued. "I want to hear from both of you why you were sending the disgusting emails out to each other instead of working on all the documents you have on your desks." The CEO demanded.

"I have no excuse for the emails, but all the work for the week was completed, Sir before I sent out the email." Carol simply explained.

"Neither do I have an excuse, but all my work was completed also." Sally stated her voice cracking.

"I am glad all your work was complete. Ladies you do good work, and I was surprised when I read the email. I was very angry with both of you on Friday, so I convened a meeting of the board, with the company lawyer in attendance. They convinced me not to fire both of you, because both of you are very conscientious workers most of the time. With that said I need to impose some fitting punishment for your disgusting emails. The lawyer researched to see what type of correction we can impose on both of you... Before we go any further you will have to sign non-disclosure documents along with a document that states you will not sue our company for the correction that you will accept." Charles explained as the lawyer handed out the documents for everyone in the room to sign and date.

"I want you to go home for the week, take home the documents that you are given. You are to read all the information provided and have your husbands and children sign all the documents also. On Saturday morning I will expect both of you back here with your families for your corrections. If you decide not to be here. I will figure that you have quit. Are there any questions?"

The only question Carol had was. "Will we be able to get a weeks' vacation pay for this week?"

"Yes, we can do that." The CFO said.

"Any other questions?" The CEO asked and then continued. "I want to see your families here on Saturday, along with the people here now. Carol and Sally can I see both of you before you leave?"

Both women stayed when the meeting was adjourned, and the group gave the two women a very judicious look on the way out.

"I was upset with both of you, but I have calmed down over the weekend, although you will have to voluntarily go through the correction I have planned, or you will have to leave my company. Furthermore, I will not give you a positive recommendation if you leave."

After the two ladies left the site Charles called Carol's husband. "Peter, this is Charles Martin how are you today?"

"Good and you? What do I owe this call to? Are you firing my wife?" The surprised husband asked.

"To the contrary, as long as you can talk her into the correction, I have planned for her, she will get a fifty-two thousand raise, which I will explain to them after Saturday's session." And Charles went on to explain what will be done to the hapless ladies, to the incredulous husband's amazement. "Will you agree to this?"

Peter's, peter became stiff when he was told what Charles had planned. "I agree as long as there isn't any permanent damage to my wife, and she agrees to the punishment."

David received the same call from Charles, and he agreed with him about his wife's punishment with the same stipulations as Peter. Charles emailed the paperwork over to both husbands to sign along with their boys, which they did before the week was out.

Both women were happy they have a week off with pay, little did they know what will happen to them on Saturday. They went shopping most of the week and, on Thursday afternoon, they went to Carol's house to finally look over the documents they received.

Peter was in his office and came out to see both women sitting in the kitchen, as they started to look over the paperwork they received. They started with the paperwork that Peter was to sign. They gave him the paperwork and he signed it even though Charles told him about the paperwork already. Both husbands were told not to say anything to their wives.

Sally found documents for her sons in the packet. "Carol our sons will need to attend our correction also. I wonder why that is?" She asked confused.

Carol pulled out the document that explained the 1889 law still on the state's books. She started reading, stopped, and re-read a section. "Sally we are going to be displayed and caned." Carol cried.

Sally picked up the document and read it also. "We will have to strip naked and be displayed before we are caned." She cried.

"Peter, you have to do something. We can't let this happen. I don't want everyone I work with see me nude. Worse yet our son's will be there to see our humiliation." Carol cried.

"The only thing you can do is quit, but you need to get another job." Peter explained.

"Charles told us we have to sign a document that we voluntarily submit to our correction, or we will have to leave the company without a recommendation." Carol bemoaned.

To make a long story short both women had no other option but to willingly present themselves for correction. Their sons all signed the paper after the alternative was explained, and on Saturday at nine AM they were in the conference room of the eerily silent office suite.

There were the CEO, the CFO, five VP's, Carol's three sons, Sally's two sons, their two husbands, the IT man, the lawyer, and a security guard. The women were so upset they were ready to Barff, it was to their advantage, they hadn't eaten breakfast.

The Lawyer spoke first. "I want both of the ladies to sign a statement they are here of their own free will to receive correction." As he handed the documents to the ladies. They resigned themselves to their fate, they signed it, without reading the document, both wanted to get this over with.

Charles directed. "Please move the conference table to the side and bring the caning horse to the center of the room." He directed as he pointed to the imposing cloth covered item in the corner.

All the men in the group started to move the furniture to make room for the horse. When uncovered it sent shivers through the bodies of the two women. It had black padding for the arms with straps, the arms went forward, to the side and there was a adjustable padded bar between the arm rests and at the floor there were four legs that were 36 inches apart with straps on them also adjustable.

To prolong the poor women's misery Charles said. "Let's flip a coin best two out of three will wins the toss. To see who calls first flip the coin. Carol you were here first you call it. That is unless one of the ladies will volunteer to go first." He chuckled.

Since there wasn't a volunteer the security guard flipped the coin in the air. "Heads" Carol called.

It was heads, so Peter goes first to call to see who will win the toss. Peter called. "Tails" when the coin was in the air and won that toss.

David called Heads for the next "toss" and he won the second toss.

The third toss was called by Peter "Heads" When the coin was in the air and won.

"Carol, you won the toss what do you want to do?"

"I want Sally to go first." She stated in a shaky voice that revealed her horror and she was willing to throw her friend under the bus.

"Very well then Sally, you're up first, remove all your clothes and we will start with you. David, give your wife a hand disrobing. Put her clothes in one of the boxes on the table." Charles stated in a matter-of-fact voice as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

Sally started crying "All the people here will see me naked including my kids." Sally lamented as she pulled the blouse over her head, getting it caught in her earrings.

David was all thumbs trying to help her. Finally, he dislodged the earrings from the blouse, folded the blouse and put it in the box. Sally stood in shock as David unbuttoned, zipped down the zipper of her slacks, and pushed them to the floor only to be stopped by her shoes. He kneed down; he was surprised that he could smell the intoxicating scent of her excitement that she emitted from her pussy. She rested her hand on his shoulder for balance as he removed her shoe and the slacks from the left leg. When she lifted her leg and parted them for the removal of the slacks, he received another whiff of her excitement, and it became more prevalent in the room. The procedure was repeated with the right leg. Dave put his wife's shoes in the box with her slacks.

Sally was in front of her coworkers and her sons in her bra and panties. She was too shocked to cry anymore. It was like an out of body experience for her. To her surprise she could detect her pheromones in the air, to her terror she was excited by this display of her femininity.

Carol's anguish was on the verge of terror to see her friend almost nude in front of all their coworkers and she will also have to submit to this barbaric scene to retain her job. She was pissed at her husband for not doing something to quell this situation. The reason for his acceptance of his wife's fate will be revealed shortly.

"Do I have to remove Sally's bra and panties; the bra will not be in the way and her panties are very thin." David explained.

"Nudity is a large part of the punishment because of the humiliation, so they will think twice about doing something that is not within our office policies again." Charles stated with conviction. In reality he took perverse pleasure in commanding a woman to remove her clothes in front of a group.

David reluctantly unhooked his wife's bra and put it into the box. He then pushed her panties to her knees, and they floated to the ground at her feet. He realized the crotch of the panties were soaked through with her excitement. She raised her foot, and the scent of her excitement was overwhelming her husband's senses. She used her husband's shoulder for balance, as he removed the last vestige of her modesty.

The box with Sally's clothes was removed from the room by the security guard to an unknown location, Carol noticed this with a foreboding of what was to come. "They are removing our clothes from the room what will we have to do to get them back?" Carol thought with a shiver.

Sally was crying as Charles said. "Come forward and rest your waist on the bar."

She walked forward with one arm across her breasts and a hand covering her pussy. When Sally went to the horse it was not positioned properly for her, so Charles and the security guard adjusted it right above her pubic bush. Both men noted her arousal by the scent emitted from her genitals, Charles smiled at the hapless woman. She shuddered as she received a whiff her arousal as she moved about also, and she knew that was the reason Charles smiled. They each grabbed a hand and secured it to the padded armrests. The armrests were spread far enough apart so that Sally's large breasts swayed below the armrests with each movement. Charles and the guard worked in tandem to secure the hapless woman's legs in an obscenely open position about three feet apart.

Carol was horrified: she could see her coworkers brown star and pussy that was open because her legs were so far apart. To her horror Carol could see Sally's pussy lips engorged and her scent of arousal could be detected from her vantage point six feet away while her coworker was secured to the chastisement bench.

Charles wasn't done yet he called. "David, you need to have someone put this cream on you wife's backside to keep it moist, so the paddling, will not break her skin and leave marks." He handed David a container of savve.

David looked around and in an embarrassing voice said to their son. "DJ why don't you apply this cream to your mother."

"David, I want you do this? I don't want my son to touch me so intimately." Sally cried.

David didn't answer his wife, he gave the ointment to his son as Charles directed him to during their phone conversation when he told him what he wanted to put the two women through.

DJ was shocked to see his mother completely naked and spread but now he will have to apply the ointment and that means he will touch her in a very intimate area. He walked forward retrieved the ointment and started to apply it liberally to her backside. Although he has had very little interaction with women. He knew right away what the sweet scent was that his mother emitted. "My mother is sexually excited!" He thought shocked.

"Make sure you apply some to the interior of her vagina also young man." Charles directed DJ.

He was actually inserting his fingers in his mother's pussy this was surreal to him to do this in front of the group and furthermore to see his mother naked in front of this large group was mind blowing. She really didn't need any lubricant she was dripping her excitement, and it was running down her legs, but he figured he may never get a chance like this again, so he made sure his mother's pussy was well lubricated.

"Now Sally as you read in the document you just signed you will now ask anyone that wants to inspect your femininity you will give them your permission to do so including your sons." Charles directed.

"What do you mean I didn't sign anything like that. I just signed the document that I consented to be spanked." Sally cried.

"On the contrary here it is in the document you signed." The lawyer stated as he showed the hapless woman the paragraph.

"So, Sally do you have something to say to the group?" Charles instructed gleefully.

"Anyone that wants to take a closer look at my femininity, I give my permission to manually examine me. Including my sons." She sniffed in a whisper and started to cry.

Carol put her hand over her mouth and Peter had to hold her up as she thought. "This is worse than I expected." She was openly crying and put her head on Peter's shoulder.

He didn't see this coming and was angry with Charles, but Charles holds all the cards as you will see as the story progresses.

No one made a move to inspect the hapless woman, so Charles commanded. "Now, now let's not be shy form a line and do a thorough job of inspecting these two ladies. How many times have you gotten permission from a lovely lady to inspect the goods? VP's get in line first."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12