The Administrative Assistants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly each of the VP's took a closer look at the woman's engorged pussy it was open and dripping her excitement. The room was filled with her pheromones, and it caused unwanted excitement from the men present.

"Come on guys take a good look, use your fingers, find her clit, rub her breasts. You are okay with that right Sally." Charles asked as he looked straight into the eyes of the woman secured to the spanking bench.

"Yes, please do it. I want to get this over with." Sally cried. She knew how exposed she was by the feel of the cool air on her vaginal lips.

The men when they received permission from the woman. Took liberties, they stroked her breasts, and inserted fingers her pussy. She had five orgasms before they were done.

The notable exploration of Sally's femininity was accomplished by her two sons. They took turns giving their mother a loving massage' of her breasts. Rubbing her nipples to erect buttons and taking turns with a massage' to the interior of her pussy. They proudly brought her off in front of the group. Their former reluctance gone when their erotic excitement increased.

Carol was beyond angry when she saw what Charles has put Sally through and what she will go through. To see all the men in a state of excitement because of this medieval punishment was disconcerting.

After all present had their turn at molesting the secured woman and she had many orgasms. The security guard had a large object that looked like a penis that he gave to Steve, Sally's younger son. "You have to insert this in your mother's vagina and attach it to a bar that is between her legs to stop the vibrator from slipping out of her opening. Here is a bucket, put this between your mother's legs also"

Sally let out a groan when Steve inserted the fake pecker in her pussy. When Sally flexed her vagina to try to dislodge the intrusive fake pecker it started to vibrate. "Ohhh my!" She moaned in surprise.

Steve put the bucket between his mother's legs, although he didn't know why it was needed.

"You will receive fifteen strokes of the strap Sally, you will count each stroke if you miss one, we will start again. Do you understand?" Charles explained to the hapless woman.

"Yes, I do!" She whined in terror.

Charles took the strap and rested the instrument of torture on her bottom and dragged it across her rump. Raised the strap over his head and brought it down with a swish and a splat.

The pain of the strap caused a slow-motion response and then a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, One!" Sally cried and clutched her anus causing her pussy to contract. This caused the vibrator in her pussy to activate. "OHHH MY!" She moaned from the pleasurable sensation of the vibrator hitting her clit.

All in attendance could see Sally's pussy contract and moisture seeping out of her hole. The red glow of her freshly spanked bottom was also visible with only one strike of the strap.

Carol was beside herself. "I should have gone first." She thought as she saw what her friend is going through, and she will be attached to the punishment bench in a short time. Looking at the wall clock she will be stripped and attached to the punishment bench in less than a half hour. This brought a shiver to her being and wetness to her pussy. She is starting to emit pheromones of excitement also mixed with terror.

Sally was clinching, and releasing her vaginal muscles because of the pain of the strap and pleasurable sensations she was receiving from the vibrator in her pussy. "OH-OH-AH-OH" Sally moaned constantly, all who watched the hapless woman, thought it was because of the abuse to her bottom. The heady aroma of her excitement was filling the room all the men in the room including the women's sons knew Sally was sexually excited. This got a rise out of all the men in attendance.

Carol looked at all the men's crotches she could see, and they all sported erections included were her sons. "The men are as turned on as I am watching Sally's discipline." She thought as she clamped her thighs together.

Charles brought the strap over his head and connected in the center of Sally's bottom eliciting a sonic scream from her along with a moan as she clinched her pussy muscles. She moaned "TWO"

This same scenario went on for the next six strikes of the strap one every minute with a scream moan and the number of the stroke.

When the seventh stroke was delivered Sally screamed "Charles, I have to pee let me up to go to the restroom." Then there was the pleasurable moan from the vibrations her pussy received. "OH NO she cried as she couldn't hold her water any longer and discharged it noisily into the pail between her legs to her ultimate humiliation all there saw her pee in the bucket. The young men were mesmerized by the sight of the older woman and their mother discharging her pee.

The men grinned, the husbands and sons felt sorry for Sally and Carol was ready to have a coronary "I should have gone first." She thought with grief for the fifth time.

As number fourteen was delivered Sally had a screaming orgasm and it looked like she peed herself again to the horror of Carol, Sally's two sons, the two husbands and Carol's three sons. It took five minutes before Sally received her fifteen and final strike of the strap. That was how long it took for her to come out of her post orgasmic fog.

Sally was crying uncontrollably from the humiliation she felt, not from the pain but from the realization she liked the exposure. This all went through her mind as she was released from the punishment bench.

"DJ remove the instrument from your mother's vagina. Eric, clean the internal instrument so that it can be inserted in your mother's vagina. Peter, help your wife strip to get ready her for her punishment." Charles ordered.

Sally was brought over to the conference table where an air mattress was set up. She laid on it with her legs spread without any thought of modesty. Sally had a massive orgasm, and the pain of the strapping was not as all-consuming as she thought it would be. It was a bearable pain because the orgasm was so intense. Everyone in close proximity to Sally could detect the overwhelming scent of her orgasm the room smelled of excited female.

Carol was crying and she couldn't move. Peter helped her remove her blouse, then her slacks, and when he bent down to remove her shoes. He could smell her arousal. "This is turning her on!" He thought in surprise as he folded her slacks and put them in the remaining box with her shoes. He unhooked her bra and put it in the box. Carol was comatose and did not cover her breasts for modesty. Peter removed his wife's panties and found them to be soaked as if she pissed herself. The moisture was running down between her legs. She balanced herself on Peters shoulder with her hand while he removed her panties the last vestige of her modesty. Her unruly pubic bush was on display for all to see along with her sweet scent of arousal.

Carol looked over at her friend and could see her vaginal opening it was showing pink she could see up into her friend's intimate being. "That will be me laying there before long for all to see." She thought in terror.

"Carol come over here and stand in front of the horse." Charles commanded.

She didn't move. Carol was shaking uncontrollably.

"John and Bill help your mother." Charles commanded.

"Why are you doing this to our mother. This is cruel and unusual punishment." Bill hollered at Charles and took a few steps toward him to be backed away from Charles by the security guard.

"I did something wrong. I could have been fired for it and I wouldn't have been able to get a new job without a recommendation from Charles. This is the best option I have. Thanks for sticking up for your mother Billy." Carol said as she got up the courage to stand in front of the punishment apparatus.

Charles and the security guard adjusted the bar. Carol shivered as she laid over it. The two secured the woman's wrists to the arm rest her breasts were hanging between the rests.

Charles and the guard secured Carols legs three feet apart and her intimate being was on display. Carols pussy was so wet the moisture was running down her legs and her pheromones permeated the room. Carol's, and Sally's pheromones mingled together to form a potent sexual elixir which all the men took notice of. They all had erections they were trying to adjust.

The security guard took Carol's clothes out of the room to an unknown location it was observed by Peter.

"John and Eric put the cream on your mother's backside after your mother is inspected. Carol, you have something to say to the group?" Charles asked.

"I want you to manually inspect my femininity. I want my sons also to inspect me." She said with tears in her eyes.

Carol knew how open she was for inspection by the feel of the cool air on her pussy.

The group proceeded to intimately examine the mature woman.

Each of her sons separately understood. "I may never get this chance again." So, each took turns rubbing their mothers' breasts and by the time they finished their exploration they had a working knowledge of a woman's G spot and her clit. Carol had two orgasms.

"Bill, seeing you stuck up for your mother you will have the privilege to make sure she is internally prepared for the insertion of the vaginal instrument." Charles said.

The three young men went to work to make sure their mother was coated with the cream and Bill after thoroughly applying the cream to the interior of his mother's pussy. He inserted the fake pecker and secured it to the bar along with the pail between her legs.

Charles took the strap and laid it on Carol's bottom running it alone her two buns. "You know the drill Carol count out the strokes of the strap don't miss any or we will start again." He said as he raised the strap above his head. He powered the instrument of pain down with a swoosh and a splat.

The scream came and the moan when Carol clinched her pussy to start the vibrations on her clit. "One" she counted with a high-pitched scream.

Carol was clenching her pussy to keep the good vibrations on her clit when the next strike came the sound of Carol relieving herself was heard by all: the splashing of her pee in the tin bucket. "Two." The humiliated woman moaned.

By the Sixth stroke Carol had her next orgasm and by the last stroke she came so hard she squirted into the tin pail with a loud ringing. She passed out and they waited for Carol to regain her consciousness before they released her. Her boys helped her to the conference table where Sally lay on the large mattress. She was spread wide, and her pussy was engorged. All the men were amazed that the two women derived pleasure from their ordeal. The sons of the women now saw their mothers as sexual beings, and this will forever change their vision of their mothers for good.

Charles gave the boys a cream to put on their mothers bottoms they all took turns rubbing in the cream. It was a numbing cream, so the ladies will be comfortable.

"The cream has to be put on your mother's bottom when it starts to sting again maybe every two to three hours to begin with. Carol and Sally give me your dress sizes and I will send the security guard out to get you some dresses to go home in. The cream will stain your clothes, so you should use the dresses I give you and don't wear any undergarments for the weekend and when you come to work Monday. I will purchase a few dresses for you." Charles directed.

He let the ladies lay there the sting was going away and the men milled about and took in the ladies exposed pussies. The group talked among themselves, and the ladies took a nap.

Sally was the first one to get up off the air mattress and joined in the conversation with the group with no thought of her nudity. Carol got off the mattress about fifteen minutes after and started to converse with the group. Her nudity was inconsequential by this point she knows she is on the other side of the correction.

Both women were glad their punishments were over, they were surprised that their bottoms did not sting much. They were most surprised that they were not embarrassed to be nude in front of the group. Both women felt liberated as they did not have to protect their modesty in this group any longer.

"Let me have your attention." Charles said and continued after everyone quieted down. "Now for the good news. Both ladies will receive a fifty-two thousand dollar raise as part of a pilot project we will put into effect in a few weeks." Charles Martin stated as an incentive for the ladies to feel better.

"You mean we got a raise for being punished?" Carol asked incredulously.

"Precisely you were, and I use the term loosely Man enough to take your punishment so the least I can do is give both of you a raise. Now as far as 'man goes' everyone here can see both of you are very lovely women."

"Oh, thank you Charles." Carol said as she ran over and gave him a naked full body hug and she could feel his pecker in her stomach when she did. She whispered in his ear "Is that a rocket in our pocket or do you like me."

It was Charles turn to be embarrassed. "I think I like you." He whispered back.

Sally went over and gave him a full body hug also just as the security guard came back with a half a dozen dresses in each of the women's sizes, which were very charming, and they buttoned down the front.

Charles handed out the dresses and stated. "I want you to wear these for a few days even when you come to work with no undergarments so that there will not be any long-term issues with your bottoms." In reality he wanted the women to become used to going without undergarments to make their new role in the company easier to transition into.

The women took the dresses and put all but one dress into the boxes that were brought back with their clothes. They folded the dresses and left the one they will put on next to the boxes but continued to talk to the group while naked. This encouraged Charles as the two mature women have become accustomed to nudity in front of their co-workers and sons.

"We have two other issues to discuss. Peter, I signed the proposal you sent me for the work that our organization needs, and I signed David's proposal also. I have a resume' from each of the five young men and you have a job with our organization in the new branch we have formed. You will work with your mothers on this special project." Charles announced.

Carol ran over to her husband and beat him on his arm. "That is why you didn't say anything to me and come to my rescue, you used me as bait for the job." She light heartedly stated.

Sally ran to her husband and was beating on him also. Both women left their son's alone because they felt there was no ulterior motive from them as they had surprised looks on their faces when they were told they could work for the company their mothers work for.

Reluctantly the two women donned the dresses they received but left them opened and went to their respective vehicles laid across their son's laps on the way home. They welcomed the soothing rubbing of the offspring's hands on their naked, warm bottoms while in transit home. This seemed like the most natural way they could receive relief from the sting of the bottoms.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

12