The Adult Bookstore Experience

Story Info
Matt discovers adult bookstores, gloryholes & spitroasting.
10.6k words
4.54
25.4k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! My name is Latisha and I am a good friend of Matthew's. And it is I who happen to be transcribing the details of our experience at the Adult Bookstore. Ordinarily, Matthew is the one who transcribes and publishes the details of his sexual experiences but this documentation has been chronicled by me instead. I have discovered that I have a resurgence of interest in the sexual escapades which Matthew gets himself into. And I adore Nichole (Matthew's shemale blow buddy). And I really, REALLY like strap-on fucking Matt!!! So, this particular experience I orchestrated along with Nichole (and the participation of Nichole's shemale friends). We decided not to fill Matthew in on the details of what he was in store for (we knew he would be sucking lots of cock and he has developed an affinity for being a cocksucker so we figured he would enjoy the experience). As it turned out, the whole affair turned out to be a little much for Matt. But everyone involved is over 18 years of age so I figured it was time Matthew learned about Adult Bookstores & Gloryholes (and as it turned out, what being spitroasted is like).

I may not go into the details which Matty might have because... well... I was there for the whole event! If we had not filmed a lot of it with our cell phones I would not even have remembered much of the details.

All of the details of this event were worked out between a mutual friend of Matt & mine (Nichole, a shemale who has sex with Matt) and I. Nichole coordinated with her shemale friends and with the adult bookstore she chose. She also picked the date. Nichole also tasked me to watch over Matt and make sure he did not get to cum for a week before the event and to have him wear a large butt plug daily for as much time as I could get him to stand to get him really horny and thinking about cock (Which worked! On the last day, Matt was so horny he begged me to strap-on fuck him until he came!! He had never done that before. I turned him down and even made him swap out the current butt plug he was wearing with an even larger one!). One the day we drove to the Adult Bookstore and he asked where we were going, when I answered, "I will tell you but first, does that butt plug make you think about cock... sucking cock... fucking cock?" Matt told me that he sure did think about cock. And when I asked if it made him think about cock so much, would he like to suck a dick," he said yes to that too!

So I clued him in a little and told him that we were going to meet Nichole and some of her friends at an Adult Bookstore where he can suck their cocks if he wanted to. He did not object and seemed happy.

When we reached the Adult Bookstore which Nichole had chosen, we pulled into the parking lot and I parked the car in the far, rear part of the lot like Nichole told me to. And I rolled down both the driver's side window and the passenger side window as Nichole had asked me to. I was already getting a kick out of the whole thing because Matt was nearly clueless and even I was not totally aware of all of Nichole's plans. It was nearly dark and there were not too many other cars in the lot and no people at all. Suddenly, the door of the car which we had parked next to opened up and there was Nichole.

I noticed it all right away. Nichole was dressed in this soft, light blue dress with a zipper down the front which was unzipped all the way to the middle of her stomach to expose her tits. She had her cell phone in her right hand. And there was a huge bulge in the middle of her dress which she held with her left hand that was obviously her hard cock! And when she reached the open passenger side window, she held her cell phone in front of the windshield (she was obviously filming), and she lifted her dress up past her hard cock so her dick flopped inside of the open window right in front of Matt. Then Nichole said, "Suck," to Matt! I gave Matt a shove and told him, "Go ahead Matty!" And there we were, me watching, Matt sucking, and Nichole getting her cock sucked through the open window in an adult bookstore parking lot as she filmed us with her cell making funny faces and sticking her tongue out and making humping movements in and out of Matt's mouth!

This lasted for only a little over a minute when Nichole pulled her cock out of Matty's mouth. It was fully hard and I must admit it was beautiful. I was just thinking that I would suck her cock myself when Nichole dropped her dress and zipped up her front, turned her back to us and said, "you two, follow me." Then she walked away behind her own car away from the parking lot and into the wooded field behind the lot. I followed Nichole immediately as Matty lingered but when I urged him to, "Come on dummy," he followed right behind me as I followed Nichole.

Finally, Nichole stopped right in the middle of the field masked by a row of trees behind the parking lot. She gave her cell phone to me and told me, "Film us!" Then she lifted her dress up and let her fully hard cock flop right out and looked at Matt and said, "Well? Go on!" Matt got right on his knees in front of her and started to suck her cock. After only seconds of Matt sucking Nichole's cock she unzipped the front of her dress so her tits could pop right out and held her dress up with one hand and started to caress her tits with the other as Matt sucked her cock and I filmed them. Nichole started to moan softly then pulled her hair back and finally started to push the back of Matt's head firmly up and down on her cock! It was SOOOO hot! And Nichole got hotter and hotter too! Hot until she finally abruptly stopped Matt from sucking her further.

Nichole had a look of urgency on her face and I wondered if she was about to cum. Nichole grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him to his feet and told him to, "Follow me," and half dragged him back to the parking lot. I had no choice but to follow. When Nichole got to her car (which was the very last car in the lot) she opened the passenger side door and sat in the passenger seat with her legs open, one leg on the floor and the other leg on the asphalt. She pulled her dress up past her hips so that her long, hard cock was pointing upwards with that wonderful curve. Matt did not even need to be told what to do. He just got on his knees on the asphalt right outside the car door, put his mouth around Nichole's cock and began to suck her cock in and out using only his mouth. Nichole made a motion for me to film them (which I did) then she lowered her zipped and let her tits out. As Matt bounced up and down on her cock she caressed her tits and moaned with her mouth in a perfect 'O' shape. It was only a matter of a short minute when Nichole took her cock out of Matt's mouth, stroked her dick vigorously several times then thrust it back into Matt's mouth and pushed his head up and down several times until she shot her load right down his throat... right in the parking lot!!

After Nichole recovered a little and Matt swallowed his load of cum and I stopped filming and gave the cell back to Nichole, Nichole signaled for us to 'hold on' and stepped away a little and made a call on her cell phone. When she finished the call, she came back and told us to, "Come on guys... time for some fun," and led us into the back entrance of the Adult Bookstore.

It was late now and the place was seedy but Nichole spoke to the guy at the desk (who seemed to know her) then spoke to us saying, "Come on guys... follow me and be quick about it." We followed Nichole through a dark hallway with several turns and tried to ignore the guys that lingered in the smelly hallways with door after door on each side with either a green light or a red light above. Finally, after several turns, we reached a larger single door with a peephole in the door and an electronic number pad next to it. Nichole pressed a sequence of numbers on the pad, a green light went on, and the door opened. We all passed through the door and Nichole closed the door from the inside.              

As Nichole moved around as if she were familiar with the place, she invited us to look around. It was a cinema room (I had been in these before), a clean one too, but Matt had no clue so I explained it to him. There was a small bar, a large cinema screen with roughly eight seats for viewing movies, a couch, a desk with several chairs, a television, a bed with many pillows, and other stuff. Even a bathroom.

On the far side of the wall bordering the bathroom there was a hole in the wall. This same hole was also part of the other side of the wall of the inside of the bathroom. Additionally, there was another hole on the far side of the room itself (but there was no evidence of access to the other side of this hole).

When Matty asked what the holes were for, I told him that they were gloryholes. But when he asked me what a gloryhole was it was Nichole, who overheard us who answered,

"Matt, a gloryhole is where a person goes to suck anonymous cock. This hole (pointing to the two sides of the hole which penetrated the bathroom wall on each side) is used by us and our friends as we know who is on both sides of the hole, see?" And Nichole went first to one side then the other sticking her finger through.

"This other gloryhole (she pointed to the hole on the far wall) is shared by the video booth that is next door to us. We have no idea who is in there or even if there is anyone in there at all. When Matt expressed his confusion Nichole said she would explain further. She grabbed Matt, told him she would explain, then told me that she was going to get some tokens and take Matt into the booth next to us. She assured me that they would be right back. After several minutes of nothing happening I heard Matt talking through the hole in the wall by asking, "Tisha, are you there?"

I answered, "Yes I am here," and pulled his finger which he had stuck through the hole. Seconds later, the outer door opened again and Matt appeared. The door then shut again. Matt came over to me and told me, "Nichole wants you to go to the hole that is shared with the booth next door." I went to the hole in the wall as Nichole asked me, "Are you there Latisha?"

I answered that I was. Then Nichole's long, hard cock appeared through the gloryhole and Nichole said, "Latisha, why don't you show Matty what a gloryhole is really for?" So I got on my knees and put that beautiful, eight inch, hard cock between my lips and started sucking cock while my pussy got wet.

After a minute or two, the cock in mouth disappeared back through the hole. In seconds, Nichole appeared in the cinema again with a huge bulge in the middle of her dress. "Do you understand now," she asked Matt.

"I supposed," remarked Matty uncertainty.

"Don't you want to suck some more cock, Matt? I am having some of my friends come over to join us. They want to see you work their cocks through the gloryhole... aren't you willing to try," asked Nichole.

"I don't know," Matt said. I was surprised that he was not more willing. I was sure he had a strong desire to suck cock...

Nichole asked me if I had brought everything she had asked me to bring. As I had done exactly that I told her, "Yes I did... Why do you ask?" She told us both, "I think Matt needs some 'hands on' experience at the gloryhole. Would you like to start him off Latisha?" I knew EXACTLY what she meant! I had brought my own bag of things and fished out my strap-on harness and my deepthroat dildo. I put the harness on and attached the strap-on dildo to the harness. As Nichole came closer to watch us I told Matt, "How about we show Nichole what a good cocksucker she has trained you to be?"

I am not going to go into great detail here but essentially I had Matt on his knees as I worked my deepthroat dildo in and out of his throat faster and deeper as Nichole watched. I noticed that the bulge in her dress never diminished one bit as she watched Matty blowing my dildo. Finally I declared, "I think it is time for Matt to learn how to suck a real gloryhole cock." I pulled my strap-on out of his mouth, got a condom from my 'bag of toys', opened up the package and took out the condom, then lifted up Nichole's dress, whipped out her hard cock and rolled the condom all the way onto her hard dick. Then I said, "Nichole, how about you use our bathroom gloryhole with your cock so Matt can learn how to use one!"

Nichole went into the bathroom and slipped her cock through the gloryhole. I grabbed Matt by the hand, dragged him over to the other side of the bathroom wall, pushed him down on his knees, and told him, "Suck that cock Matt... you know it is Nichole! Make her cum!" So Matt got on his knees and started to suck Nichole's cock like he had done so many times before... only through a gloryhole this time. Soon, Matt finally got Nichole to the point where she was ready to cum and she blew a load into the condom as Matt, slightly exhausted, pulled his lips off of Nichole's cock and away from the gloryhole. I gently grabbed Nichole's cock as it still pointed through the gloryhole and carefully rolled the condom off of her cock so as not to spill any of the cum which the condom contained. I turned toward Matty and said, "Matt you did so well that I think you deserve a treat. Open up." And when he opened his mouth I turned the condom upside down and poured all of the semen into his mouth then said, "Swallow."

And he did.

This next part of the story I am only including as I got a huge kick out of it. Not long after we finished our effort to give Matt 'real-life' experience at a gloryhole, Nichole got another phone call. The phone call was not long but I noticed that, during the whole length of the call, Nichole was caressing her cock through the soft fabric of her dress. By the time her call ended, the bulge in her dress told me that she was fully hard again.

Nichole began to explain, "Okay guys, my friends, who were out clubbing, have agreed to join us here at the bookstore's cinema. They will be here shortly. They know all about you Matt so let's play a little trick on them." Nichole pulled out her laptop and opened it up on the table then she sat in a chair at the table that faced the door. She pulled up her dress just enough to expose her now-hard cock and told Matt, "Get under the table as close to me as you can get and start slowly sucking my cock. And Latisha, once Matt gets under the table, push one of the chairs behind him so he is not immediately visible from the door." I did so. From Nichole's side, I could barely see Matt sucking cock under the table. But from the front I could not see Matt at all. And Nichole looked more like she was at work than she looked like she was getting her cock sucked.

There was a knock at the door. "Let them in," said Nichole as she looked down at her laptop.

I opened the door to seven women. I urged them to, "Come on in," which they did gleefully.

I did not know most of the women. Most of them were dressed in club wear. One girl had a soft, light blue long dress on. Another had a hot pink, cotton skirt on. Another had a tight, metallic pink skirt on. The next girl had a similar skirt which was metallic blue instead of pink. The other three were dressed very similarly in tight, short, low-cut, shiny, pink latex dresses. And ALL of them had bulges indicating a very hard cock beneath their skirts!!!

The next several minutes were a bunch of chatter and confusion. I was introduced to Kali, Mye, Lana, Jasmin, Fiona, Camille, and Laura. They all started talking to Nichole immediately. They wanted to know what Nichole was doing (as she DID look like she was working on her laptop). Some others wanted to know where her new 'friend' was as they were looking forward to meeting Matt and getting to know him. Nichole just responded (without even smiling) that she was 'getting a little work done and that her "friend" was getting a little practice in'.

This all created general confusion and curiosity until finally, the girl called Camille spotted Matt under the table sucking on Nichole's cock. This created a huge laugh and when Matt finally appeared from under the table, the girls were all especially thrilled to see him knowing now that he actually was a cocksucker!!

And honestly, I KNEW that all of these eight girls now anticipated that they were going to get their cocks sucked by Matthew. I knew it but I don't think Matt was even aware of this yet. And the thought of my getting to watch my MALE friend suck cock after cock after cock made me so fucking hot!! I could not wait to see my little cocksucker at work! And between you and me, at this point, I was so turned on that I was grateful that I brought my big strap-on dildo as it was right then that I knew that sometime during this night I would be fucking Matt like a slut!

Well the girls got introduced to Matt (apparently he knew some of them already) and we all made small talk. I noticed the girls rubbed their bulges often during this small talk. Finally Nichole said out loud to no one in particular, "Would you girls like to see what Latisha and I recently taught Matt how to do?" The girls cheered and encouraged Nichole as much as they could. So Nichole told me, "Latisha, why don't we move to the bathroom so you can help me by assisting Matt in showing the girls what he has learned." Nichole moved into the bathroom and I dragged Matt over to the gloryhole on our side of the wall. I kinda forced him to his knees as Nichole hard cock appeared through the gloryhole. I got down to Matt's level and whispered in his ear, "Go ahead Matty... suck her cock."

And as all of the other girls gathered to watch, Matt began to suck Nichole's gloryhole cock. He was kind of tentative. And a little slow. And he kept his eyes closed. But he did not stop sucking her cock even once. Nichole even said, "Fuck yeah," once as Matt sucked her. But she did NOT cum in his mouth as she made sure to pull out before she came and appeared again as she left the bathroom.

Nichole said out loud, "I told you he would learn, didn't I," then she turned to Kali and took her right hand and put it directly on the prominent bulge beneath Kali's sheer, light blue dress and asked her, "Kali, it looks to me as if you would like to experience Matthew's gloryhole skills for yourself, am I right?" And she smiled wickedly.

"Sure, if you will stay on his side with him and encourage him to suck my cock as best as he can," Kali stated as she dropped her dress to the ground. Kali then walked into the bathroom and her hard cock soon appeared through the gloryhole in front of Matt's face. Nichole moved over next to Matt and told him, "Don't worry Matt, I will help you." Then she turned to me and ordered me, "Film us!"

Kali's hard cock is the same length (8 inches) and thickness (2 inches) as Nichole's but Kali's cock has a strange bend to it. Her cock has a significant bend to the right. I think this makes it harder for Matt to blow Kali's cock than it is for him to blow Nichole (even though their cocks are the same size and thickness). The reason I think so is Matt started sucking less of Kali's cock than he did with Nichole. I kept hearing Kali saying, "Oh yeah, suck it," through the wall over and over again. Matt kept sucking, stopping here and there or speeding up and slowing down but never taking more than five inches of Kali's eight inch cock in his mouth. Finally, Kali said, "Nichole, why don't you help Matt take my cock deeper?" I saw Nichole hold Matt's head and it looked like Kali was working her cock in and out through the hole. Soon, Nichole was holding Matt's mouth right up against the wall as Kali was working her cock in his throat. I could tell by the {gluk}... {gluk} sounds that Matt was making. Finally, Matt made a gagging sound and Nichole let his head go so he could pull back and Kali coated the shoulder of his shirt with two additional shots of cum.