The Adult Bookstore Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Nichole and Laura both had fully hard cocks and being over an hour and a half since they last came, all it took was a shared look between us three to find Nichole shaking Matty awake! All it took was for Matt to wake up and see Laura and Nichole stroking their fully hard cocks as well as Laura placing one of his hands on her hard dick to have him, only seconds later, leaning over into Laura's lap and sucking her cock! After a while, Matt had stripped naked and had switched from Laura to Nichole and started sucking her cock as Laura caressed her tits. Nichole responded by stroking Laura's hard cock with her hand. After a while, Matt switched back again and started sucking Laura's cock again (as Laura held his head and pushed him up and down on her cock). Then Laura stood up so Matt could suck her cock easier. Nichole took the cue and stood up as well. The next thing I knew, Matt was between Laura and Nichole taking turns sucking first one cock then the other. Or Laura sucked Matt's cock as Nichole filled his mouth with hers. Or Nichole sucked Matt's cock while Laura got her cock sucked by Matt. There were so many changes and combinations and all I could do was watch! Watch and get wetter and wetter!

Then, as Laura sat on the right end of the couch with open legs allowing Matt, who was kneeling on the couch facing her, to suck her cock, Nichole reached down between Matt's ass cheeks and slowly pulled out the butt plug that had been there for hours. When it was out, she set it aside, dripped some saliva in between Matt's ass cheeks, and then, without a second thought, slid her cock slowly inside Matt's ass! And there, right in front of my eyes, my friend of many years... my guy friend was taking a cock in both ends. Matt was experiencing his first spitroast!!! And he looked like he was loving it! He was bobbing up and down on Laura's long cock while Nichole, on her knees and holding his hips, was fucking his ass deep. It was so fucking hot! The girls got more and more intense and soon Nichole was pounding Matt's ass deep and so hard that Laura's cock was forced fully into Matt's throat! I could not believe that he could take 8 1/2 inches of dick like that!

Soon it was too much for Nichole. She pulled out of Matt and flipped him over on his back, then re-entered him while holding his hands so he could not touch his cock and began to pound his ass hard over and over again. Finally she moaned long and deep and pounded her body against Matt several times as she came inside of him! Right afterwards, Laura, who was stroking her cock above Matt's face, shot her load on his chest.

Laura and Nichole were all smiles. Matt was, once again, spent. And his cock was rock hard! And I was so turned on and so wet! I could no longer resist so I asked Matt, "Matt... everyone has come tonight... everyone except you and I that is. Are you horny? Would you like to cum, Matty?" It was no surprise that Matt pleaded, "Yes, please!" I was glad. I had made up my mind and had plans for him. I reached into my bag, pulled out my handcuffs, quickly handcuffed Matt around the wrists, then turned to Nichole and Laura and stated, "No it is time where Matty and I will put on a show for YOU!" And I reached into my bag, pulled out my strap-on harness, my Destroyer dildo, my lotion, attached the harness, strapped on the dildo, and turned to Matt and ordered him to move onto the bed!

My Destroyer dildo was a thick dildo, 2.85 inches thick! Thicker than any dildo I had ever used on anyone before! And Matt knew it too by the frightened look on his face as he got onto the bed. By the time Laura and Nichole had moved over to the bed to watch, I was working the head of that thick cock into Matty's mouth to make him suck my cock whether he wanted to or not. I asked him, "Doesn't that feel good?" As he struggled to take the thick cock I told him, "Now that I know how much you like to suck cock I could fuck your mouth whenever you want." He was bound with the handcuffs and was initially resistant but seemed to give in and tried taking more and more of the thick cock into his mouth. So I took my cock out his mouth, leaned down to his face and whispered to him, "If you are a good slut I will give you some more cock." And I stuck my cock into his mouth and made him suck as deep as it would go again and again,

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}...

I was shoving that thick cock firmly into Matty's mouth over and over. And as he was choking on my cock I told him, "It's funny Matty, long ago, before that party where you met Benny and were coerced into sucking his dick, even though you are a guy I knew you could swallow a good cock! I knew you were a cocksucker way back then... long before you did!"

I pulled my cock out of Matt's mouth leaving him gasping for breath, stroked my huge cock in front of his face and told him, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I rolled him over and said, "Besides, I know that this is what you really want!" I lubed up my huge strap-on dildo. I said out loud, "Matty, I know that the butt plugs you have been wearing has you so aroused from anal penetration that you are eager to cum like a girl for me." I was so hot and turned on at this point that my own pussy was slippery wet. I was sure that I might cum whether Matt did or not!

I told Matt, "You know that you are hungry to take this huge cock inside you," as I showed him my thick dildo. I could not wait any longer. I rolled Matt on his back, spread his legs wide, positioned myself between his legs, held my thick cock ready and said, "Let's see how much cock you can take!" My Destroyer dildo is a full 2.85 inches thick from head down to the base! So when I slid the head slowly into his ass an inch or so, his eyes opened wide and his mouth opened up in a perfect 'O' and he let out a shaky 'Uhhhh—ohhhh'. As I slid my thick cock in a little more Matt craned his neck back and made moaning, pleading sounds. So, I covered his mouth with my left hand while holding him down and slid my cock in and out slowly deeper as I stretched his slutty ass to accept my fat cock!

Finally, I had a large portion of my thick cock inside him and started to fuck him as he moaned, "Uh! Oh!! Oh!!! UhhhH!!!! Oohhhhh!" I told him, "Shut up and take my cock," and continued to fuck him! And I fucked him deeper. I had about 6 inches of that 2.85 inch thick cock inside of Matt as he moaned over and over. I had worked 8 inches inside of him when he begged, "Latisha!!! Please! Your dick is too big!!" So I did not fuck him any deeper but I started to fuck him hard and fast like a cheap slut. I covered his mouth hard and fucked him good. I could hear him still whining in a constant, "mmmmmmmmm!!!" from beneath my hand.

But I noticed that Matt's cock was rock hard as I fucked him. And his whines were not so loud and intense and his moans were more erotic now. And I was turned on. I was getting hot. I could tell that the feeling of the dildo pushing against my clit and mound was going to have me cumming before too long! And I loved fucking Matt. I loved the power exchange. If I could only make him cum from my cock!!

I was sure from the change in the sound of his moans that he was enjoying this and was getting turned on. So I pulled out completely, and stroked my cock as I said to Matt, "Starting today you are my slut. Your mouth and ass are mine to fuck whenever I want! Do you want my cock? Are you going to cum like a girl for me?" Matt just shuddered and let out a weak moan.

So I said to him, "Maybe some more cock will help you decide!" Then I took my thick cock and filled his ass once again and began to fuck him deep and hard over and over and over non-stop. And as I did I could feel my orgasm slowly rising with each stroke into Matt's ass. But I was certain that Matt was getting close to cumming too! He kept saying, "oh my god," over and over as I fucked him with that thick cock! Then all of a sudden it happened and I was overcome with a strong orgasm which washed all over me with such power that when it was over, I slowed then stopped fucking Matt with my cock to catch my breath.

Was I surprised to hear him say in a soft voice, "Don't stop..." So I began to fuck him slow. Then I fucked him a little faster. I asked, "Do you want me to keep going?" And he said, "Yes!" So I fucked him faster and deeper and harder! And he began to moan! His cock was rock hard! I asked him if he was going to cum and he said yes. So I told Matt, "Tell me to make you cum like a girl!" Matt said nothing so I stopped fucking him and said, "beg me to fuck you or I will not continue!" He pleaded, "Fuck me." So I started again. He was moaning now like a girl does when she gets fucked! I was so turned on by this so I ordered Matt, "Beg me to fuck you!" And when Matt said, "Fuck me," I order him to BEG me to fuck you. And when he finally moaned, "Please fuck me," I began to fuck him even deeper. He was so turned on and so close that when I finally got him to plead, "Fuck me 'til I cum like I girl," he kept begging me, "Make me cum like a girl," as I pounded him deep and fast until he moaned and shot a load of cum from his cock over and over again. He came hands-free solely from the feeling of my cock in his ass! I felt such an overwhelming feeling of power! This was something new that I wanted more of.

As I still held my thick cock inside Matt, I leaned over his cum-covered chest and whispered to him, "Do you like taking a big cock inside you like a girl?" Matt looked ashamed.

On the way home Matt was silent. I was still hot. I had discovered a new sexual nuance in my life and I intended to exploit it. I loved being the dominant. I loved doing the fucking. I loved making a guy moan and cum like a girl. So I decided to get things cleared up with my pensive friend right then (as I intended to fuck him whenever I wanted to). I pulled the car over and turned the engine off. And I spoke to Matt calmly,

"Matt... being fucked with my strap-on cock until you cum from my the feeling of my dick sliding in and out if you... does it make you feel like a girl? Is that it?" Matt did not respond but just looked forward sullenly. So I figured it was time for Matty to have a taste of reality and I lectured him,

"Think back Matty... it all began with you being coerced to sucking a guy's cock, then tricked to suck a guy's dick, then blowing your first shemale cock, then getting a shemale blow buddy, then learning to deepthroat, then blowing some of Nichole's shemale friends, then losing your anal virginity to a shemale, then to sucking gloryhole cock. And all along you did not think that each successive step would affect you. Yet there you were tonight, on your back, legs spread wide over your head taking my thick cock in and out of your ass as I fucked you like a girl until you moaned and came like a girl. You have come a long way Matt and there is no going back." I decided that now was as good as any to tell him what he was in store for. I began,

"Matt... I liked fucking you. In fact I loved it! I want to do it more. So... I am going to continually strap-on fuck you with increasing frequency until you can no longer fight the need to be fully submissive for me and you will automatically spread your legs for my cock." I waited but no response from Matt. So I pulled out my cell phone, ran one of the night's videos and stopped the video at a point showing Matt on his back taking my big cock deep inside his ass with his face in an expression of desire. I showed the image to Matt and said seriously, "Matt, only I know what a cocksucker and an anal slut you are and as long as you do what I say I will keep your secret, okay?" I had got him now as he seemed to be pondering the whole situation. So I decided to fill him in a little.

"So Matt, you and I will continue to have strap-on sex. And when we do, there may be times where we do it and you will feel weird, have doubts, and think 'this may not be for me.' But trust me, if you keep doing it there will come a time where you will accept that you enjoy it and can no longer stop even if you want to." I hesitated then decided to elaborate further,

"And Matt, do not feel weird... feeling like a girl when you are being strap-on fucked is not a coincidence! When I start strap-on fucking you, in such an act, you become the submissive. It will feel uncomfortable at first but each successive time I fuck you, the more submissive you will allow yourself to become. And the more submissive you allow yourself to become, the more like a girl you will allow yourself to be comfortable acting like when I fuck you. And the more like a girl you will become comfortable with behaving like when I fuck you, the more you will then crave and desire getting fucked in the ass." Matt looked worried so I added,

"Don't worry Matty... You will still want to fuck girls as much as you do now. That won't change. You will just want to be fucked by a big cock more and more each time I strap-on fuck you!"

I reached into my bag and gave Matt a small bottle of lotion and a large butt plug. I said, "You know what to do with this Matty! I want you always anally aroused from the feeling of a cock inside when I am not fucking you myself! Slide that dick inside you Matt then watch the video of me fucking you tonight and, as you watch it and see how you acted, accept that you like my cock inside of you. I will send you the video so you can watch it when you have a plug inside of you and are all anally aroused. Soon you won't be able to stop thinking about my fat cock in your ass."

As Matt slid the plug inside himself and started to watch the video, I saw his dick getting hard.

I started the car and drove off. And as I did I stroked Matt's already hard cock and told him, "Wow that butt plug's anal penetration has you so turned on already. You want cock in your ass Matt. This is your fate. Accept it."

Matt continued to watch the video and when I took my hand away from his hard cock, he replaced it with his own. I knew he was aroused. Looking at him and his hard cock knowing he had just slid a butt plug inside him... I knew that he had reached the point where the constant filled-up feeling the anal penetration of the plug had caused him... the arousal of being penetrated in a feminine fashion... he LIKED it! He was finally comfortable with it! And I made him cum hands-free tonight! As we drove off into the early morning light I had already decided that Matt's learning to cum solely from the feeling of a cock fucking his ass will likely change his view on strap-on sex if I continued to fuck him and make him cum hands-free regularly. And if I were persistent, one day, Matt would not want to cum any other way and would want to cum only from my cock. And I am just the girl to make this happen.

Happily, I fell asleep that night reliving the moment in my mind where Matt was moaning beneath me, "Oh fuck me," just like a girl sounds. I loved knowing that fucking my friend can induce him to be submissive and behave femininely. I am going to treat him like a girl every time I strap-on fuck him from now on until he learns to act and cum like a sexy girl every time single time he takes my cock!