The Adult Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla reached out again and gripping Beth's hand, she used the step stool to mount the table and drew Beth onto it as well where they stood on full display for all the hungry eyes in the room to see. I was no longer disappointed with Beth getting off my cock and was vibrating in anticipation of what was going to happen next. The expressions on the faces of everyone else in the room ( no longer wearing masks ), showed their anticipation and with some, lust for the women and what they were about to do.

With all eyes on the table, Carla leaned forward to press her lips to Beth's in a gentle kiss and they lingered briefly before it turned passionate and their lips were mashed together. A spotlight shone brightly above them and the movement of their tongues in each other's mouths was mirrored with the movement of their cheeks. As they passionately kissed, their hands freely explored each other's body. Beth's thumb and index finger lingered on a long erect nipple and she rolled it roughly causing Carla to moan into her mouth and when Carla cupped her pussy and then rubbed, it was her turn to moan with pleasure.

Beth's body was on fire and with each touch, her arousal was magnified and before long, the kiss and caresses weren't enough. Breaking the kiss, she put her hands on Carla's shoulders and directed her down so she was lying on her back on the table. Carla positioned the small pillow under her head in anticipation of what she expected Beth would do and also spread her legs to allow access to her pussy which was covered in a thick mat of dark hair. Beth knelt between her splayed legs and leaned down on top of Carla.

Beth pressed her lips to Carla's to again kiss her passionately before starting a kiss trail downwards to Carla's heaving tits. She did several quick tit kisses before latching on to Carla's long erect nipple and sucked like a starving baby. Carla's back arched as she screamed with pleasure and the noise seemed to break the fog everyone was in and one by one, they walked over to encircle the table. I removed my mask and hurried over to get a spot near Carla's hips where I knew Beth would go eventually.

Having payed enough attention to the left nipple, Beth's mouth went to the right and the attention had Carla moaning louder and her hips started moving under Beth desperately trying to rub her pubic mound against Beth's. Beth slowly and deliberately kissed her way downwards and stopped briefly to plunge her tongue into Carla's bellybutton which had Carla's hands reaching to push Beth's head down further to her aching, throbbing pussy. Beth continued to move slowly and with each teasing kiss got just a little closer to her objective, the wet intoxicating musky smelling pussy which was now only inches away.

Carla was moaning loudly and her head was rolling side to side and her need to have Beth's mouth on her pussy was driving her crazy. When Beth's mouth finally covered her aching pussy, she came loudly and squirted, covering Beth's surprised face with liquid. With each wave of pleasure and muscle contraction, she would squirt again and soon had the table under her ass wet. Beth opened her mouth to capture the liquid from each squirt and drank deeply.

Carla's orgasm and squirting subsided and she gently pushed at Beth to get her into the "sixty nine" position and when she had Beth's delicious hairy pussy inches from her face, she repositioned the pillow under her head so she could comfortably give it the attention she believed it needed. Before Beth could get her mouth back on Carla's pussy, Carla's lips brushed the hair on her mound causing her to jump but when Carla's mouth covered her pussy and her tongue probed deeply between her pussy lips, she immediately orgasmed. She didn't squirt but her sweet nectar flowed freely causing Carla to lick, suck and swallow rapidly to capture everything flowing from Beth's pussy.

The stream of sweet nectar was in fact sweet and salty from the cum she knew Doug had deposited in this warm hairy treasure box. Carla knew this because while mingling with the other guests, she had kept her eyes on Beth and Doug witnessing their passion and their two orgasms. She believed that they truly enjoyed having sex while others watched them. Carla had chosen Beth because of the physical attraction she felt when she met her a few days ago and also because she relished the taste of cum and wanted to lick Beth's pussy clean.

Now that Carla and Beth had cum, they renewed their efforts to pleasure each other with their tongues, mouths and fingers. While they licked, sucked and fingered each other, the guests surrounding them gradually started reaching out to touch them. Some of the women fondled Beth's hanging breasts and pinched her nipples while others caressed her ass and still others were running their hands over her fishnet encased legs. There was even one woman who played with the jeweled plug in Beth's ass pulling it out a bit and pushing it back in.

The men were fondling and caressing the women on the table while jerking off and some of the women helped them. There were women finger fucking their pussies, giving men hand jobs and even a few on there knees rubbing their pussy while they sucked the cock in front of them. The odor of perspiration and musk from all the wet throbbing pussies and energetic coupling was strong in the room. The moaning and squeals of pleasure was bordering on deafening. The women screamed loudly when each had an orgasm and the men, while not as noisy, managed to shoot stream after stream of cum on Carla and Beth until almost all of the exposed flech had at least a little bit of cum on it.

Watching Beth feverishly licking Carla's pussy, I managed to make my way to the table where I could shoot my warm salty cum onto Carla's pussy and into Beth's ecstatic face. When I orgasmed, I screamed my pleasure and shot what felt like a gallon of cum at Beth's upturn face. I hit my target several times and as the force behind each stream diminished, so did the distance it traveled and the last several streams hit Carla's pussy and the very last streams landed on the polished surface of the table between Carla's splayed legs. Again, my cock remained erect thanks to the "Special Punch??"

Beth licked as much of my cum off her face as she could and used her fingers to collect the rest before licking the table clean and resumed licking and sucking Carla's pussy. Looking towards the other end of the table, I saw Karl doing the same thing that I had but couldn't see where he shot his load of cum but he did so noisily and for the better part of two minutes.

Both Beth and Carla alerted everyone to their orgasms with screams of pleasure and sucked each other's wet cunt to prevent any liquid from escaping. When their loud but muffled orgasms subsided, they curled up in each other's arms and again shared a deep passionate kiss. With their passionate coupling finished, they needed help to get off the table. The guests no longer having a live sex show returned to various spots in the room and resumed their previous actions.

I returned to the chair that I was sitting on before my fantastic, incredible, beautiful, horny wife coupled with Carla and sitting down, I looked up to see Beth standing in front of me. There were numerous gobs of stranger cum in her hair and on her shoulders and in the weave of her fishnets. She turned away from me and

reaching behind her, she grasped the end of the plug in her ass and slowly pulled it out.

Once it was removed, she used her hand to locate my cock so she could position it under her anus and with a sigh, she slowly sat down until my cock was as deep into her dark tunnel as it would go. She just sat there enjoying the sensation of her ass being stretched and after a couple minutes, she started squeezing my cock with her sphincter muscles. She would squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax before she began to slowly rise until just the head of my cock remained inside her and then she would take her good old time sliding back down.

Beth continued doing this all the while moaning and she was driving me crazy!! Clearly she was enjoying my cock deep in her ass as much as I enjoyed being there. Looking at Beth, I saw her head slowly turning side to side so she could watch the other people in the room and their sexual escapades. Directing my attention to the others, I noticed that Betty was on her back and Wilma was eating her pussy while Barney fucked her doggy style and Fred was having his cock sucked by Betty.

I finally noticed that Carla and Karl had joined the fun and Carla's enormous breasts were again on display only twenty feet away. She was bent over and had her hands on the arm of the couch with her tits hanging and swinging in every direction as Karl fucked her from behind. She had gobs of cum in her hair and in the weave of her fishnets as well and looked fantastic in her white garter belt and fishnets. Karl would pull backwards before plunging deeply into his wife and the distance he moved indicated a lot of cock was going in and out of her pussy. I pointed out their action and Beth fixated on them and started working her ass up and down on my cock faster. She was also rubbing herself and moaning louder.

Her orgasm traveled through her body like a lightning bolt. The electricity coursed through her exposed body causing an intense orgasm that had her sphincter ring gripping my cock tightly. Sweet nectar flowed freely from her pussy and the sphincter action caused me to cum yet again. When Beth stood up and off my cock, it was still hard so she got down on her knees and began giving my cock a tongue bath. When I was clean, her warm lips engulfed the head of my cock and she sucked it like a tootsie pop. I felt her hand grip my shaft and she started to pump and suck at the same time. While she sucked and pumped, she rubbed and finger fucked her pussy softy moaning with pleasure.

Watching the others, I saw Fred cum all over Betty's face and tits. Betty screamed with pleasure and as her orgasm coursed through her body and Wilma held her hips so she could continue to lick Betty's hairy cunt. With a shout, Barney pulled his cock out of Wilma and unloaded multiple streams of cum up the middle of her back.

Frankenstein let out a monster roar as he pulled his monster cock out of his wife's juicy pussy and took a couple steps so he could deposit his monster load of cum all over her face.

Dracula finally came and as the Tavern Wench continue to tit fuck him, he started shooting stream after stream of warm salty cum upwards toward her open mouth and she caught as much as she could before swallowing it. Cleopatra was finally rewarded for the sucking she had administered to the partially wrapped Mummy and the load erupting from his cock was proving to be a challenge that she couldn't swallow fast enough so some of his cum escaped and leaked out of her warm mouth and ran down the shaft.

Watching all these people fucking and enjoying orgasms and the effect of what Beth was doing to my cock, I came so intently that things went black as I shot a massive load of seed into Beth's delightful mouth. She swallowed every bit and licking her lips she stood up. Seeing that my cock was still rock hard she straddled me and as her warm wet cunt engulfed my erection, she leaned forward to kiss me hard. Her tongue pushed between my lips while her hot pussy rose and fell on my cock. Her tongue eagerly sought mine and as they entwined, I tasted some of the seed she still had in her mouth.

When she pulled her lips away from mine, the last things I saw before the brain fog overwhelmed me was the lovely nurse with great tits having a loud orgasm all over her doctor's cock and Karl pulling a massive cock out of his wife and shooting cum all over her ass and pussy.

My eyes opened and I found myself in bed. I still had my Tarzan costume on and Beth, lying beside me was still in her Heidi Ho costume with her tits covered but her hairy bush visible. How the hell did we get home and into bed???? Looking around the room, my eyes found the two masks we had worn at the party on the night table beside the bed. With them was the jeweled plug and Beth's white thong. A note was beside the masks.

The note said, " Beth and Doug, we enjoyed having you both at our party! Please accept your masks as a reminder of the fun you had. We intend to make our party an annual event and really hope you will attend next year. You can R.S.V.P. anytime between now and the next party and since you've been to our house, don't be strangers and feel free to stop by anytime. We would love to see more of you both, Regards, Carla and Karl."

WOW, I think Halloween just became my favorite holiday!!!!

12