The Adult Haunted House

Story Info
Monsters satisfy deepest desires of guests.
4.3k words
4.46
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who ever coined the phrase " Too much of a good thing isn't good for you " has never met my lovely wife Beth. Since last years adult costume party at our newest neighbors, Beth has pursued her need to expose herself to strangers relentlessly. She has been seen by so many people in so many places, it's hard to keep track so when she heard from a friend that Carla was talking about doing a adult haunted house the week before Halloween, she practically ran to their house to find out.

Since last years unbelievable party, we have dropped in on Carla and Karl many times with the result inevitably being that we ended up naked and doing what we love to do most..... having sex while being watched and watching our neighbors having sex as well. For most of these occasions, it has been just Beth and I with Carla and Karl but on rare occasions, there have been many people to watch.

Beth returned with a list of monster characters to choose from and photographs of the costumes which would be provided. She also needed to fill out a form which detailed what she was willing to do and have done to her. She also had to make a choice quickly because there was only room for four volunteers. "Geeze Doug, I don't know what costume I want. Looking at the photos I can see that it doesn't matter what I pick, there's going to be a lot of me on display! Holy fuck, I'm getting wet just thinking about how many people will get to see me."

Looking at the photographs, I had to agree, she was going to be exposing a lot of her lovely body and thinking like that, my cock started to stiffen. OK, looking at the first photo, a Mummy, it appeared that the top half of the costume was basically a tank top made of "bandages" which would cover the stomach while a couple bandages went between exposed breasts to tie behind the neck. A head covering had eye holes and would cover the wearer's head leaving the mouth exposed. The bottom covered the hips very much like a garter belt and had straps to attach nylons or fishnets fish while leaving the public area bare.

Holy fuck!! The photos really had my imagination working overtime. The next photo was for a "Black cat" but not like any I had ever seen. The fake black fur covered the hips with the crotch open. It covered the stomach and one breast and was held up with a shoulder strap. The cat mask was similar to the Mummies and covered the same features but in black fur complete with long whiskers. It also came with a tail that was attached to an anal plug which she held in her hand. Yeah, not a monster but you have to have a black cat on Halloween! Oh, I forgot to mention, Carla was the model for the photos.

The next costume was the Bride of Frankenstein with the most detailed head covering so far. The mask actually had a chin strap no doubt because of the purple hair which looked to be close to a foot high with real cool lighting bolts on both sides. The body covering started with a black metal collar with a purple mesh material with circles cut out to expose breasts and then downwards to where the hem stopped just above her bush. Visible beneath the mesh was a black garter belt with black fishnets

The next was the creature from the black lagoon, all black latex body suit with zippers across each breast and through the crotch. The mask was black and covered the wears head but also extended down the side of the neck with realistic gills and had a fish fin on the top. There were several more photos but I think you're getting the picture, every costume was designed to "mask" the person and reveal as much as possible. Beth decided she wanted to be the Bride of Frankenstein because of the awesome hair.

With a costume selected, now came the hard part. There were so many choices..... what to do, what to do???? She loved to expose herself, she completely enjoyed being touched, she was willing to play with and suck cock so she checked off several selections on the form and added that she would swallow as well. Form filled out and costume she again rushed up to see if she could be one of the lucky four to be on display.

It took Beth almost forty minutes before she returned and she had the Bride of Frankenstein costume with her. "I want to try this on right away to see how I look. Do you want to watch my transformation into a "Monster?"

She didn't have to ask me twice and I followed her to the bedroom. Once stripped naked with those lovely 34b breasts exposed, nipples erect and a gorgeous hairy pussy exposed, she started by putting on the black garter belt and attaching the straps to the fishnets. I got to assist and before fastening the rear straps to the tops of the fishnets did what I always do when the opportunity arises... I caressed and squeezed her lovely firm ass cheeks.

The metal collar was next and I went behind her to fasten it for her. The mesh fabric covered her somewhat but those lovely tits were on full display in the circles provided for maximum exposure. The bottom stopped only a couple inches from the top of her blonde haired mound and the garter belt could be seen through the mess top.

It was a bit of a struggle to tuck her hair into the head piece but she managed and then fastened the chin strap completing the costume. The hair looked really good and as she turned slowly so I could take in everything, one thing became apparent.... there was no way that I wasn't going to fuck the Bride of Frankenstein!! so when her turn was finished, I eased her toward the bed. "Why kind sir, as you can see, my master made me for pleasure, so are you intending to take advantage of his master piece??"

"You know damn well that there isn't any way in hell that I could resist such a gorgeous monster like you. Your master definitely constructed you with all the right pieces so be a good monster and spread those lovely legs for me!"

My clothes came off quickly and just as quick, I had my stiff cock buried in some fantastic monster pussy. The noises we were making were guttural and in mere minutes, Beth was moaning and demanding more cock and wanted it faster. While I fucked her, my hands took turns caressing the fishnet clad legs and I relished the sensation the triangles made on the palms of my hands. Our coupling was quick and Beth coming all over me set me off and she got a pussy full of cum.

We did what we normally do after sex, I licked her pussy clean and continued long enough to make her cum again and she cleaned my cock with her talented mouth and tongue. Now all we had to do was get through the rest of the week until Saturday night. Beth shared with me that she couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. When Saturday came, Beth ate quickly so she could shower before putting on her costume. She also made it very clear that if I watched, I wouldn't try to have sex.

I reluctantly agreed but knew she would need help with the rear garter straps so at least I would get to fondle her ass. With the costume on, she went to the dresser and opening a drawer took out her diamond jeweled anal plug and as she has done on more than one occasion, seductively inserted it between her lips to coat it with saliva before ever so slowly inserting it into her hairy asshole. Once inserted, she turned and said, "I need this tonight because everyone knows, diamonds are a girls best friend!!"

To complete the outfit, she wore the black three inch high-heeled shoes and because it was a little bit chilly, she had to put on a coat. Her coat covered her upper body but fell short of completely covering her lovely ass so as we walked up to Carla and Karl's house, the chill she felt meant that she was on display and it thrilled her to know people could see most of her bare ass. We needed to get there at least fifteen minutes before the house was to open so she could get ready to receive guests like the other three women.

The front of the house was decorated with cheese cloth spider webs and after knocking, we went inside. The interior was dark with the only light being from the spot lights illuminating the five tables, one in each corner of the room and a larger one in the center. There was some Halloween music playing just loud enough to make out the words and the song presently playing was "The Monster Mash" which was very fitting for the occasion. Carla and Karl greeted us and took Beth's coat. Both enjoyed the view and Carla being familiar with Beth and I reached out to stroke Beth's hairy muff. Beth practically purred at the attention and leaned in to give Carla a passionate kiss. Fuck was this going to be a fun night or what?? I gave Carla a peck on the cheek and shook Karl's hand and thanked them for including us in tonight's fun before putting on my blue mask from last years party.

Carla had her "Elvira" costume from last year and took Beth by the hand and led her to the table set up for the Bride of Frankenstein. Hanging from the ceiling were two stretchy lines with nipple clamps attached to the ends so with Beth lying on her back, the lines were about six inches away from her erect nipples. When they were fastened to each nipple, the pressure exerted pulled both her nipples and breasts upwards. The feeling was electrifying for her and there seemed to be just the right amount of pressure on her nipples and the pain she was feeling simply fueled her pleasure. She knew she was going to enjoy the pain and pleasure all evening.

The table she was on had a button to push for raising or lowering the height and the lower half where her legs were could be spread. For her comfort, a small rectangular puffy pillow had been left so she could put it under her head. There was also a small stand near the tables which a list advised the guests to respect the wishes of the monsters who had volunteered to provide their entertainment this evening and only do what the monster wished to have done to her. With Beth comfortable on the table, I allowed my hands to roam over her legs, pussy and on to her breasts which were now captives of the lines with nipple clamps. I leaned down to kiss her and then whispered in her ear to enjoy the evening before going to check the other tables.

In the next corner was the Mummy and looking at her list I saw that she liked some pain so she wanted her exposed tits handled roughly and her nipples pulled and pinched. It also indicated that she would like her pussy abused with as many fingers that would fit. I didn't know who she was but the shape of her body and the size of her tits were brining back a memory from last years Halloween party and maybe she was Wilma??

The next table was the Creature from the Black Lagoon and her list included fondling, cock sucking but didn't swallow and pussy play which was to say, she enjoyed having her pussy played with. She had medium sized tits with erect nipples and nice sized areolas to compliment her nipples. While I couldn't see her head hair, her hairy pussy was very dark and full.

The last table contained a werewolf, nearly covered in dark brown fur. The mask covered most of her face and I had no idea who she might be. She was on her belly on the table which also could be raised or lowered and like the table Beth was on, the bottom half could be opened to spread her legs. I could see the sides of her breasts but couldn't tell how big they were but it was easy to see a line of

light brown hair in the crack of her pleasantly plump ass going downwards to a pussy hidden by her legs. There was a box of condoms beside her hips as well as a container of wet wipes and a small bottle of gel lubricant. Lying on her belly, I didn't have to see her list to know where she wanted to be fucked.

Having seen what was on display, I headed to the center table to join Carla and Karl to have a drink and some finger food. My anticipation of the arrival of the guests who were going to enjoy Beth and the other three women, mounted with the passing minutes until the invited guests started to arrive signaling the beginning of the evenings adventure. It didn't take long before there were four more couples and three single guys walking around the room to see what was on display and to decide who they were going to visit. Before getting started, most of the people stopped for a drink and something to nibble.

Once food and drink was taken care of, the single guys, no doubt the husband's of the other three women got chairs and took them over to where their exposed wives were and got comfortable to watch the other guests enjoying them. Sitting a short distance from Beth, I could see the rapid rise and fall of her chest and the movement of the nipple clamps. She was wet with anticipation and couldn't wait to be enjoyed. The guests didn't require a costume but did show up with either a blue or pink mask so all had been to last years dress up party. Having made selections, couples started to go to the woman they wanted.

Watching the first couple come toward Beth, the guy was unzipping his pants to free his erection and having read what she would do, positioned himself near her head. Because of his height, he raised the table so his cock was level with her warm willing mouth. His wife not wanting to miss out on her fun, spread the table so she could access Beth's hairy pussy and getting on her knees, started lapping at the exposed pussy like a cat drinking milk. Her husband put his cock in Beth's mouth and the entire length quickly disappeared to the great enjoyment of the owner.

Beth lying on her back, nipples being pulled, a stiff cock in her mouth and a woman eating her pussy moaned with pleasure and quickly had her first orgasm to the delight of the woman licking. Beth's sweet nectar flowed and was quickly lapped up. The cock in her mouth suddenly released several heaping helpings of warm salty cum which she swallowed quickly for fear that some might escape. The couple switched places and the table was lowered so the woman could straddle Beth's exposed mouth and her husband got between the open legs and licked like there was no tomorrow. With her back to her husband, she didn't see the orgasm he caused but she certainly felt Beth's body shaking under her and this caused her to scream in pleasure from the licking and sucking Beth administered to her shaved pussy. She rode Beth's face until the orgasm ended and then took the time to give her a gentle kiss on the lips before she and her husband went to visit another table.

The next couple to come had the wife lifting her dress and remove her panties so she could straddle Beth's face while her husband stood next to her left hip and he fondled her tits while she jerked him off. She was enjoying the tongue action and was rubbing her bare pussy up and down on Beth's exposed face. Her moans of pleasure were getting louder until she orgasmed. The orgasm caused her to bounce up and down until it finished and as she climbed off Beth's face, her husband shoved his cock into the cum covered warm mouth. He probed deeply trying to do a tonsil check but while his cock may have been pleasingly plump, it wasn't particularly long and didn't present any challenge to Beth's oral skills. She was soon swallowing the seed spewing into her mouth.

The next couple started with the husband getting his cock sucked erect and with that, the wife gave Beth a quick kiss before getting between her legs so she could lick the hairy exposed pussy. Her husband stood behind her pulled down her stretchy topped slacks and with one quick thrust of his hips began fucking her. With each entry into her wet pussy the woman was pushed forward into Beth's pussy and the motion caused her nose to rub up and down on the clitoris buried in the blonde hair in front of her. The woman released a scream of pleasure muffled by her face being buried in pussy but Beth's orgasm wasn't muffled and she held the woman's head tightly so her mouth continued to pleasure her. The man didn't make any noise but after several more hip thrusts, he pulled a rapidly shrinking cock out and he returned it into his pants.

With a bit of a break in the action I went over to see how Beth was doing. "Holy fuck Doug, I'm so fucking horny right now!! I really need a stiff cock in me but you aren't allowed to do that right now."

"I know honey and I feel your pain, I've been watching all the fun you've been having and all I have to show for it is a painful erection in my pants. I'm gonna go check some of the other monsters, do you mind if I get my cock sucked? I'm horny just like you and can't wait to fuck you once we're finished here."

"Feel free to get your cock sucked, I'll just lay here until you get back."

I went over to the werewolves table and was in time to see a husband and wife enjoying her. She was lying flat on her back and had a woman, naked from the waist down straddling her face. The husband had his cock deep in her ass and her legs were positioned so that her feet were on his shoulders. The werewolf was moaning deeply into the pussy she was eating and the husband was sharing a passionate kiss with his wife. I soon found my hand rubbing the front of my pants. I grabbed my cock tightly when the two women achieved nearly simultaneous orgasms and the cock buried deep came into a condom before being withdrawn.

The condom was removed and fetching a couple wet wipes, he gently cleaned the area around the anus and wiped the gel lubricant out of her bush. He then wiped his cock and dropped the condom and wipes into the garbage can under the table. His wife collected her things and I watched her pull a black lace thong up and into place over a very hairy bush before stepping into her slacks and slipping her feet into low heeled black shoes. Standing there holding my crotch, I noticed a guy approach and ask the werewolf something. With a head nod of yes, he reached to get a condom.

Before he could put it on, she reached out and took it from him. She got the condom out of the foil packaging and looked closely before putting it on her lips and offering a unique condom application. The guy had a slim cock but it was at least eight inches long and once the head went into the condom, the rest followed until his cock was covered and completely in her mouth. He walked towards the end of the table and applied some gel to the condom before starting to push into her ass, she beckoned me to come closer so she could free my erection. While a long thin cock went in and out of her ass, she sucked and deep throated my cock while I fondled her exposed breasts.

It took no time for her to get me ready and when I let her know she just continued to suck and accepted what I produced. When her mouth left my cock, I leaned down to kiss her and used my tongue to search for a little of my cum that she might not have swallowed. I noticed the man to my left leaving so his anal endeavors must have been satisfactory. Looking around, I noticed now that the men still in the room were content to watch their wives happily munch between spread legs and in one station, the Creature of the black lagoon, there was a woman eating her pussy while another sat on her face and another woman stood beside them fondling bare breasts and was rubbing her own exposed pussy.

Clearly the fun was winding down and twenty minutes later just about everyone had gone and it was down to Carla, Karl, Beth and I and a couple I didn't know until they removed their masks. It was Al and I think her name was Kelly ( werewolf ). While we chatted in the center of the room and had a few snacks and drinks, Beth removed her mask and set the head piece on the table. Carla commented that she thought things had gone well and was obviously horny because she was rubbing Karl's crotch every now and then and the bulge in his pants confirmed that he felt the same way.

Beth and Kelly had their tits and hairy pussies on display due to the fit of the costumes and I noticed Al looking at Beth covertly but in doing so, couldn't hide the bulge in his pants. His wife noticed and commented that maybe they should go home so she could take care of it. Carla immediately told Kelly that she was welcome to take care of it right now and that we would be thrilled to watch. With a a shoulder shrug, she asked Al if he was willing and she really didn't need to because he was unfastening his belt and working at getting his pants and underwear off. He got Kelly on her back on the table and without any hesitation, started fucking her with a medium sized stiff cock.

12