The Adult Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Beth and raised my eyebrows and she shook nodded her head yes before lying on the table next to Kelly and opening her legs for me. With pants and underwear pulled to my knees, I got between her legs and started fucking her while watching Kelly" softball size tits moving with each thrust of Al's cock into her receptive hairy pussy. Carla was soon on her back beside Beth with the halter top of the costume undone and her huge tits free. The bottom half of the dress was pulled up to expose her hairy pussy and like Beth, she wore a black garter belt and fishnets.

When Karl started to fuck her, her tits were going in circles or side to side or up and down hitting the bottom of her chin. She would turn her head to kiss Beth and their tongues would explore the interior of each others mouths. The side by side fucking went on for only a few minutes before Beth came all over my cock. She definitely needed to be fucked and now was ready for more. With her positioned in the middle, all three of the fuckers could reach to play with her tits and when there was a free tit, I would pinch and pull the nipple for her. Kelly came next, screaming with pleasure and as her orgasm subsided, told Al to finish in her ass. With a well lubricated cock, he slid easily into his wife's ass and continued to fuck.

Carla wasn't shy about the pleasure she was receiving from Karl's big cock and like Kelly, she screamed with the beginning of her orgasm and as she did occasionally, did a little squirt. Karl loved it when she did because it meant that she was incredibly excited. He let her know that he was going to come and she directed him to cum all over her body which he did and after shooting seven or eight streams of cum, he was finished. I shot my load into Beth's incredible pussy and Al, as directed by his wife, finished with great enthusiasm deep in her ass.

I can't say that I was surprise when Beth got up and getting between Carla's legs, leaned down to lick Karl's cum off her body. Carla made Beth lay on the table when she finished and licked all of my cum out of Beth's hairy pussy. Beth didn't see any point wearing the metal collar and mesh top home so she removed it and placed it next to the head piece. Retrieving her coat, she slipped it on over her nearly naked body and while walking home with me enjoyed the gentle cool night breeze on her bare ass an pussy.

The adventure of the evening and the pleasure from watching others fucking and having them watching us would keep us both horny and we couldn't wait for the Adult Costume party that was right around the corner and Beth thought she might borrow the Bride of Frankenstein costume to better expose herself to the neighbors. I couldn't wait either..........

12