The Adulterous Book Store

Story Info
A couple visits an adult bookstore and sexual lust unleashed.
3.1k words
4.3
34k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCtwomile
TCtwomile
44 Followers

Alyssa and I have always drove by "Adult Bookstores" while driving through Ohio.

For years we have always made little jokes about them while driving. The jokes were little innuendos; such as, "Hey look a bookstore, maybe we should grab a coffee, relax and read a book there." Or a subtle rub on my a hand and a nod from Alyssa in the direction of the store as we passed by it.

Alyssa and I became very sexual and opened our marriage up to new encounters every now and then. It wasn't something we did on a regular basis. We started watching more erotic porn. Some was softcore and hardcore porn. A fetish of mine was watching gloryhole clips. I absolutely was addicted to amateur gloryhole videos. Alyssa knew this and started to get in to them as well. Our humor towards the "adult bookstores" and actually going in to one started to become more serious than just humorous banter. Alyssa asked me if these stores REALLY had gloryholes? I really did not know. She never stated she wanted to go to a gloryhole or an adult bookstore for that matter, but I was curious as well and I wanted to know if these stores DID have gloryholes or if it was something created by the porn industry to excite the viewers.

I began researching on the internet "gloryholes near me" and of course a bunch of porn began popping up and other useless information that provided no answers. I eventually found a gay website which gave adult stores that had viewing rooms with gloryholes. I simply typed in my zip code and BINGO, there was a list of all spots which had gloryhole booths in the locations. The store we drove by numerous times was one of the locations on the list. I did not tell Alyssa what I researched and found. I had another idea to try and get her to go there with me. When we drove by the ABS I would often say "hmmm... I wonder if they have gloryholes" If the ABS looked busy I would say "wow the holes are in use today" Alyssa would usually chuckle or smile but I could tell she seemed interested to know.

I decided to put a plan in place to see if Alyssa was willing to go to an ABS. The next Friday I planned a day to go to Hollywood Casino. There we could do a little gambling on the slots. Eat an early dinner and more importantly have drinks, which always released inhibitions for both of us. The afternoon started off great. We had several drinks and won a few hundred dollars on the slots. We had a light dinner, a few more whiskey sours and ate an edible when we got to our vehicle. We both were feeling GOOD. We made our way back home and were stopped at the traffic light. The adult store was on the right just passed the stop. Alyssa made the first joking reference about the store, "dildo and vibrators must be flying off the shelves this evening... It is packed there tonight!" The Alyssa light turned green and we began to drive. I turned my signal on and turned into the store parking lot. Alyssa began giggling and looked at me as if I was joking. I told Alyssa "Let's see what kinda sales they have today" as we both laughed. We had NO idea what to expect.

Alyssa and I nervously walked through the entrance as an alert chime signaled the female worker at the counter. She and I immediately locked into each other as our eyes met. She smiled as she welcomed us. I could not get over the amount of sex toys this place had in stock. We could here the faint sounds of the video booth videos playing in the back part of the store. Alyssa softly asked what is that back there? The clerk overheard Alyssa and responded "That is the video arcade" as she kept her gaze on me as if I asked the question. The clerk was cute. She looked to be in her mid twenties with pale skin and brown hair tucked under her Carhartt beanie. She could not have been over 5'7 and had a slim frame. She had sleeved tattoos on her arms and knuckles. She definitely had "punk rocker" appearance.

I smiled at Alyssa and asked if she wanted to go back. The clerk stared at both waiting to hear a response. She seemed just as curious to here Alyssa's response. Alyssa said "sure, why not" I could tell Alyssa was feeling the high fro.m the alcohol and the edible gummy we had eaten.

The clerk then said "It will be $10 for admission in to the arcade area for you sir. She gets in free" I then gave her $10. Just then another clerk came from the arcade and said "Stacey are you ready to switch?"

Stacey, the clerk that been waiting on me and Alyssa responded "One minute, let me finish their transaction" Stacey then told us that the booths accept cash to watch over 60 movies and they should have something that will pique your interests.

Alyssa and I walked through the beaded curtain and seen why there so many vehicles in the lot. There had to be nearly a dozen guys wondering about. Stacey followed us through. She then sat in a barstool type seat and said in a loud voice "If you're not spending money, you need to leave. No loitering"

Alyssa and I started going into a booth together not knowing what to expect. Stacey immediately stopped us. She quietly said "one person per booth" Alyssa responded "this is MY husband" Stacey with a snarky tone rebutted "and you are HIS wife... one per booth please". Alyssa looked nervously at me and I at her. I said oh well are you ok by yourself?

Alyssa said "I will be ok. Just go into one of the ones next to me" Alyssa disappeared into the booth and I heard her lock the door. Stacey looked at me and smiled and said "I am sorry sir but enforcement is strict and sometimes they do sting operations. I hate to enforce it on couples but we have to have the same rules for all patrons".

Alyssa was in booth 1 and Stacey said "I think you will enjoy booth 2" as she gave a beautiful smile. Stacey was adorable.

I went in to booth 2 and the booth had a small tv with push buttons to select different movie scenes. There was also a gloryhole in the wall. I became hard as a rock with excitement. However, the hole did not connect to Alyssa's booth. I was kind of irritated. There was another mirror type wall panel. Underneath it was a bill collector. It said "buddy window $5" This panel was on the same wall dividing Alyssa's booth from mine. Maybe this is why Stacey said I will enjoy this booth. I inserted $5 and I could clearly see into Alyssa's booth. I knocked on the glass and she looked but could not see me. I guess she had to deposit $5 to see me as well but probably had reservations because she did not know I was in there. She probably thought it was some random perv.

Alyssa began cycling through videos on her screen. I couldn't wait to see what excited her. She stopped on a white girl sucking a monster black cock. Alyssa sat back in the booth bench area and began rubbing herself underneath her skirt. Alyssa rarely wore panties when wearing skirts. Not because it was risqué but because of comfort and no visible panty lines when we went out.

The video showed the girl sucking and licking the BBC until it exploded with cum all over the other performers face as she licked the remnants seeping from the blow hole. Alyssa then noticed the faint light from the hole in the wall from the booth on the backside of her own. She leaned forward from her bench seat to take a quick peak and then pulled away from the hole immediately with the look of embarrassment.

I was rubbing my dick through my jeans as I watched her cycling through the video selection in my own booth. I was looking through my videos as well and came across a scene with two guys. One of the guys was going full tilt into the other guys ass as he trembled with either pain or orgasmic sensation. Hell, it could have been both. The receiving guy, who was on his back and legs in the air, began shooting cum all the way up to his chest and stomach. I don't know why I stopped on this channel but it did arouse me. A few seconds later the top guy began dumping his seed deep into the bottoms ass as he collapsed down on him. He was spent.

I turned the channel to another scene with two guys and a girl. This scene was a bisexual scene as it was a sexual free for all. I had my pants around my ankles stroking my engorged cock. Alyssa was watching another scene with two chicks.

Suddenly, I see her lean over and she was having a chat with someone in the other booth. She leaned back and a nice white cock came sliding through. Alyssa didn't do a thing at first. The other patron wiggled it back and forth. Alyssa finally touched it with her index finger. She ran her finger along the length and rubbed the tip. She pulled her finger away as the precum stretched from the tip of his cock to her retreating finger. Alyssa then licked her finger as if it was frosting on the tip of her finger.

Alyssa then dropped to her knees as she began to gently caress and stroke the strange cock. The stranger then pulled his cock back through the hole. Alyssa peaked through the hole and the cock slid back through the hole. Alyssa grabbed ahold of the fully erect cock and ran her tongue along the sides. She then took the dick fully into her mouth and began to work it over.

Instantaneously, the door to my booth slowly opened. I peaked over my shoulder quickly and it was Stacey. She said "Sir, you have to lock your door" as she looked at my raging hard on. She then asked me "if I needed any help". I replied "With what? The door?" She said "no, but do you need help with the monitor" as she came in the booth shutting the door behind her. Stacey looked at the viewing window as she watched Alyssa suck away on the strangers large cock popping theough the gloryhole. Stacey then dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. It felt fucking amazing. She then ran her middle finger up the crack of my ass as she rubbed my asshole.

I stared over at Alyssa as she chugging her first gloryhole cum load. I nearly started to cum myself but Stacey was NOT letting me off that easy. She sat on the bench seat, hiked up her miniskirt and took off her thong. She then gently tugged at my shirt as I sank to my knees. I began licking and sucking on her bald pussy. I began thinking about how many guys may have ran through this whore but I didn't care. In fact it turned me on even more. Stacey then trembled as she came from my tongue lashing. I then heard my wife talking. I arose and put another $5 in the buddy viewer as it had expired.

Another patron was knocking on her door. I could not quite make out what was being said but she opened the door and in walked a large black man. Stacey began sucking my cock again as I watched Alyssa and her new friend. The stranger dropped his khakis and released a HUGE cock. Alyssa put her hand over her mouth and she giggled and gasped at once. As this happened another cock poked through the gloryhole. The cock was uncut and average at best. Alyssa began rubbing both cocks in each hand. Stacey asked if I wanted to fuck her and I could not respond any quicker "YES" Stacey faced my wife's booth with her palms on each side. My cock slid easily into her wet labia. I didn't wear a condom. I was intoxicated and did not give a fuck!

Stacey began moaning as she rubbed her own clit with her left hand. Alyssa was on her knees again, this time sucking two cocks at once and rubbing the dicks together. The stranger in the hole didn't last long at all. He shot a large load all over Alyssa's cheek and lips. More cum streams splattered all over the BBC that was in her booth. Alyssa swallowed what she could. The guy was still semi-hard and kept his cock through the gloryhole. The black man spoke to Alyssa and she rose and turned around. The black man licked her pussy from the backside for a few minutes and then stood behind Alyssa. He rammed his large cock into her folds as I could see Alyssa rock her head back as her shoulders arched.

Stacey was cumming hard as we both watched the awesome scene in the booth next to us. I then guided Stacey on top of me as I sat on the bench. Stacey was in a reverse cowgirl position as she bounced HARD on my cock. Her juices were all over my nuts and inner thighs as she came again.

I then could hear Alyssa cry out "Ohhhhh FUuuuUUUCK!" as she too began to climax on the black javelin inside her.

Stacey was panting hard as she said "Please don't cum inside me" as she said that, I could see a guy peeking through my booth's gloryhole. The stranger must've heard Stacey asking me to pullout. He asked in a quiet tone, through the hole, if he could have my load. Stacey said "I don't think so!" I had a laugh at her answer.

I couldn't see Alyssa at the moment because I was sitting on the bench with Stacey on my lap grinding hard but I could definitely hear Alyssa. I think Alyssa was on a nonstop orgasmic fuck session.

Soon I could not hold off any longer. I told Stacey I was going to cum. She hopped off of me and dropped to her knees. Stacey grabbed the base of my cock and deep throated my cock as I shot my full load into her throat. Stacey sucked on my cock for a few minutes until I deflated. It was the best blowjob I EVER had. I swear it was like she did not want my cock to go away.

Alyssa in the next booth was in view again and her black lover was going full tilt. Alyssa was still blowing the stranger through the gloryhole as she broke away from his cock to let out her orgasmic screams. The black man rocked his head back as he began cumming in my wife. I was not happy about that! Imagine if she became pregnant and we unknowingly have a black kid? It was also a turn on even though I was not happy about the possible consequences.

Stacey gathered herself as she continued to watch my wife. Stacey even said "wow your wife let a stranger fill her up?" As she said this the strange cock coming through Alyssa's gloryhole erupted into Alyssa's mouth again. I could tell it was a large load as she swallowed and gulped it down. The black guy was already out of her booth as she chugged his load down. The bastard didn't even converse with her or even thank her. I guess she did her job. Alyssa did not seem to care. She continued to clean off the uncut cock before he retreated back through the hole.

Stacey gave me a hot open mouthed kiss as we swapped a very small amount of my cum. She told me to please visit again and that she works Friday and Saturday. Stacey also gave me her cell number. Stacey then exited the booth.

Alyssa began gathering herself. She sat on the bench seat as she rubbed her cunt and licked her middle and index finger. Alyssa looked like she wanted to taste her black lovers seed as it slowly oozed out.

As I watched I heard a knock at the hole of my booth and a cock appeared through the hole. It was a nice uncut cock. The stranger wasn't black but he wasn't Caucasian either. I ignored it at first because I figure we'd be leaving very soon. The strange dick began leaking a large stream of precum. It hung from the tip maybe a foot. The scene on the screen turned me on even more. It was another bisexual scene with a MMF. I dropped to my knees and inhaled the strangers cock. I savored his precum and stroked his shaft as I sucked. I heard a beep but wasn't sure what it was as I continued. It didn't take long before his cock to overflow my mouth. His cum tasted bitter but swallowed all I could. He thanked me as he pulled his soft cock through the wall. I wiped my lower lip and chin as I wanted to hurry because Alyssa was probably waiting. I looked at the buddy view screen which was outlined in a green light. In the middle was Alyssa watching me in full view. She had a smile on her face as she watched my entire gloryhole experience with the strange dick. I guess the beeping was letting me know there was a voyeur in the next booth. What a time for Alyssa to pay the $5 peep view.

I was completely embarrassed.

We left shortly after this moment and we didn't really talk too much about our encounters. I really didn't want her to know about Stacey.

When we arrived home Alyssa was going to shower but I pushed her onto the bed and shimmied her skirt upwards and began licking and eating the thick load her black stranger left inside her. It tasted much better than the load I swallowed earlier in the gloryhole.

Alyssa told me that was the best oral she had EVER had....

and that could be said for both of us that night.

Stacey gave me the best blowjob I ever had that night as well.

Too bad Alyssa will NEVER know about it.

TCtwomile
TCtwomile
44 Followers