All Comments on 'The Adulterous Book Store'

by TCtwomile

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I'm not mistaken, this takes place near Toledo and you're talking about the ABS on Airport Hwy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my-to say this would be my dream is an understatement of my life. All aspects of your story hit every fetish and dream I have. To witness my wife’s unbridled sexual release as she services cock after cock, especially taboo big black cock only is surpassed by her witnessing my debasement as I suck and swallow a load from an anonymous cock. To then have the opportunity to kneel between her legs and lick up that delicious black sperm so she knows without doubt I will do anything she desires or commands.

Unfortunately, this will more than likely stay a hope. Of course masturbating, cumming in my hand and swallowing my own cum will give me momentary release or donning my crotchless panties and sneaking off to service as many cocks as possible at the local gloryholes scratches my kink, to hope someday my wife will be side by side with me is my ultimate wish!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

shit happens at the gloryholes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have to really hate a woman to allow her to participate in a disgusting glory hole experience, married or otherwise. That's just...beyond reprehensible. I feel sorry for this woman and the dim future this would lead her to if this really happened.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck and whore at the adult bookstore. Why Jamal up in there? He ain’t be reading no book.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

a hot fantasy i want for m,y wife

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Great story only wish there was more pregnancy risk in it.

frank24reynoldsfrank24reynoldsabout 1 year ago

This is a bookstore in Toledo Ohio. It's either on Woodville road or on Detroit Ave. I go there sometimes.

frank24reynoldsfrank24reynoldsabout 1 year ago

This is a bookstore in Toledo Ohio, It's on Detroit Ave. That is the only place with the buddy windows. I go there sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i wish that i was there,great stor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,y

GGCxEpimetheusGGCxEpimetheus4 months ago

I wish there had been more details, more in depth details. Kind of just felt like you were droning on. Way less of an interesting read that way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous